- Text Size +

 

Jermy couldn't see anything above or around Kathy's titanic cheeks. The smell was almost unbearable. He was directly in front of her massive canyon. The waistband of her underwear was almost as tall as Jermy. He weakly attempts to pry himself up. Getting a face full of soggy cloth material in the process. It seems material has the smell of Kathy's ass embedded in it. Now he is officially at the base of her mountainous rump. Before him a steep slope of giant red and white patterns.

"If I don't feel anything soon, I'm gonna fart on youuu~" Kathy teased

Jermy starts sprinting. He didn't want to believe she was serious. However from his experience this girl was clearly delusional. Jermy didn't think he could survive another one of those atomic bombs. Jermy pulled himself up one handful at a time up Kathy's left buttcheek. The cheek itself was enormous, he felt as though no progress was being made. All Jermy had accomplished in the last 10 minutes was getting the smell of Kathy's previous fart ingrained in his being. Sometime later, Jermy finally got a point where he wasn't climbing vertically anymore. He crawled up on his belly and grabbed two handfuls of panty, hoisting himself over the curve. He lye face flat into a smelly moist material.

He was still very close to Kathy's buttcrack. If Jermy wasn't careful he would plummet into her dark abyss. It was a grand divider that he might never cross. Much further ahead, at the peak of her cheek the crack was the widest. It was there that the underwear was most consumed her the titanic cheeks. It was also the closest area with bare skin, and Jermy's best chance.

"Tick tock"

Kathy's sweet voice resonated all around Jermy. Behind him, in the "sky" Kathy's ponytail swished, as she looked down at her butcheek. A little speck was slowly wriggling up her left cheek.

Jermy felt an intense pair of eyes behind him and noticed Kathy's looming gaze.  

"Here's a little help,...for a little guy!" Kathy bellows

As she giggles to herself the cheek Jermy is desperately clinging to begins to jiggle. He holds on tight. Suddenly, two giant arms flash past him and pinch the horizons to Jermy's left and right. The cheeks begins to quake again, Jermy feels the cloth he is holding onto get swiftly pulled. He continues to hold on tight as the ground itself is drawn towards Kathy's canyon. It dawned on Jeremy that she was giving herself a wedgie. However should he let go now he would go flying into her crack. Unable to decide Jermy could only watch as he gets closer to the abyss. The odor of her sweaty asscrack rivaled the fog of fart Jermy.

He holds on tight as things get darker, and humid. The once overwhelming smell of fart has effectively replaced the air. Kathy's asscrack The panties take Jermy deeper until he can feel the Kathy's other buttcheek on his back. Above Jermy there is a crack of light running in both directions, the sky of Kathy's asscrack. He can barely move and breathe.It's pitch black here, in AKthy's warm embrace. He hears muffled sounds from far above. Following the muffled vibrations are what can only be called booty quakes. In Jermy's position they are enough to knock the wind out of him. Kathy was probably entertaining herself, a habit Jermy found odd and alienating.

Jermy manages to pry himself up to a place where he has an arms length of distance between cheeks. He is in a split position trying his best to keep from sinking lower into Kathy's ass. Suddenly the cheeks start vibrating again.

"Baby take a little longer I guess..because I love you" Kathy exclaims!

The words came through loud and clear. Jermy regained balance once more, he hugs the wall of this stinky girl's cheek and tries to crawl up. He looks up and sees that he has a way to go. Suddenly he hears a loud groan. Jermy pauses....

The cheeks suddenly clench up smushing Jermy between them. Kathy was giving him a hot smelly hug with her butt he assumed. He takes this opportunity to start climbing upwards and quickly. He claws his way up through the tight crack. Getting drenched in booty sweat in the process. He holds his breath fearing for the worst, and avoiding the smell of ass sweat that soaked his face. Far away, and below Jermy felt something move as the cheek vibrated a bit. A foul odor bursts through the canyon blowing Jermy's hair back and stinging his eyes.

The massive cheeks close in on him again and then part, leaving Jermy almost at the top. Coughing and wheezing Jermy wonders if this was the fart Kathy was talking about.

"I can't hold it in much longgggeeerr~" Kathy laughs

Oh lord she was serious, Jermy panics. The cliffside he's holding onto begins to shake violently, nearly throwing Jermy into the depths of Kathy's crack. Jermy holds on for his life as Kathy's booming laughter fills the sky. Jermy scrambles to get to the top grabbing handfuls of underwear as fast as he can.

"Little smelly boyfriend, my little smelly boyfriend" Kathy sings

Jermy is almost at the top, he swings one arm over and starts to climb over....

"HA HAHAHAH HAHA I gotta show you this Instagram video"

 

Kathy's burst of laughter shakes Jermy's world. He nearly loses his grip but manages to use the quake to his advantage and swing himself onto her right asscheek. As he catches his breathe another booty quake bounces his head against the ground.He tries to get up but is forced onto his knees. Jermy's entire world is shaking violently, all he can here is Kathy's booming laughter.

"Hehehee..ahaHAHA *purt*...hehehe"

 

The explosion vibrated Jermy to his core, a deep purt rung out nearly deafening him. The gust of wind accompanied by Kathy's "small" gas leak blew Jermy further away from the crack. He tumbled across the landscape of Kathy's butt eventually slowing to a stop.

 

"Are you okay baby? Sorry....a little one slipped out.. consider it a warning maybe?" Kathy giggled

 

Jermy struggled to catch his breath. All he could smell was Kathy's fart. It was somehow worse than the others. Jermy was worried that Kathy was going to actually going to let something big out. He stood there shocked, ears still ringing from the fart. There was nothing Jermy could do to avoid the smell of Kathy's fart. He could barely see, every time he opened his eyes they burned. The ground started moving again. He did his best to cling on, with what little strength he had.

 

"I think I have to pee" Kathy suddenly said, as she started getting up. "Hold on little guy we're going for a trip!"

 

Jermy held on tight to the underwear as the buttcheek he was on became a cliff. Below he could see and endless expanse of ass. It jiggled with ever move Kathy made. Eventually he felt himself get picked up and he finally relaxed. In the giant palm of Kathy's hand Jermy finally breathed fresh air.

 

"I guess I'll spare you..because you're cute~"  Kathy teased

 

Jermy could only tremble in response. His body was beyond its limit. He looked up at her gorgeous face. She was so relaxed. She seemed oblivious to my state. Carelessly she picked me up with her other hand before scratching her giant rump. Jermy watched as she mindlessly picked her buttcrack before sighing. Her gust of warm breathe washed over Jermy.

 

*PURTpppPFPFFFFFTTTTTTppfft*

For nearly two seconds the titanic pass of gas assaulted Jermy. The horrible odor reached him in seconds. Judging from Kathy's facial expression it was enough to make even her grimace.

"Phewy, sorry I'm so stinky baby, you got lucky this time!" Kathy giggled

Behind them Jermy heard the enormous door of Kathy's bathroom shut.