- Text Size +

The sound of her heels on the linoleum rang down the empty hall like a tolling bell. Why hadn’t she worn her boots, Rozalind scolded herself. She took a deep breath as she approached the next security door. What was she worrying for? There would be nobody in the lab at this hour and if there was? She had clearance, she had a valid reason to be there. The one law of programming, there’s always something left to tweak.

She passed through the security checkpoints with ease, the automatic systems accepting her modified access card without complaint. At each junction a camera whirred on its bracket, motion tracking her slender form. There would be nobody manning the monitors at this hour, the little black dress she wore was for her own enjoyment. Her fingers tilted the wide brim of her fedora, obscuring her face just in case.

The laboratory doors opened silently, the large room beyond lighting up as it sensed her presence. In previous years this space had been fully utilised, insufficient even for the teams working here. As with computers before it, as it increased in power so too their Machine had decreased in size.

Her warm brown eyes spied it immediately. Barely larger than a laptop case, she could barely believe the capabilities of the latest model. In her bag, the control device flared into life. Rozalind drew it out, delighting at her handiwork as it automatically updated itself and connected to the waiting hardware. She could barely suppress a squeal of delight as the Machine unfolded itself and loaded the prime function. In under 30 seconds it was ready to use.

The neural link could not have been easier to use. A simple ear pod, her skin prickled as it scanned her and connected her to the medium. She was recognised as a prime user and given full command, it was perfect.

She decided to run the tutorial before accessing the main program. What she had here was the most sophisticated VR simulation the world had ever seen. Capable of creating any reality and allowing its user full interaction, this was the result of decades of work and billions of dollars. With a simple command she could create an entire galaxy filled with trillions of individual AI modes so advanced they were indistinguishable from real beings. For now, she was content to summon an apple.

It appeared instantly, rotating in mid-air two feet from her. She reached out, her slender fingers closing about the red flesh. Immediately it had weight and substance. The neural link was feeding back to her brain, as far as she was concerned it was as real as any apple she had ever seen.

Rozalind brought it to her face, sniffing at it. The scent was uncanny and the taste, perfect. It crunched as her teeth bit into its flesh, fresh juice spilling across her deep pink lips. She closed her eyes, savouring the flavour.

Lost in the moment, she let it slip from her grasp. It bobbed in the air for a second or two before returning into position. The Machine scanned it again, causing the image to flicker briefly as her bite mark was repaired. It was truly wondrous.

Satisfied, she brought up the settings on her device and selected ‘Timeline’. The screen winked, a sliding bar popping into existence. It buzzed as her finger depressed the control and moved it along the track. In front of her, the apple shuddered, lines appearing across it. She marvelled as it decayed, each twitch of her finger pushing it further towards its demise. She giggled at the absurdity of it, scrolling back and forth watching its age increase and decrease.

Satisfied, she dismissed it and began the main event. The Machine purred as it began to load, a web of code forming a sphere in the air. The creation was a dream realised. Economy, religion, sociology, politics; any scenario they could think of could be fabricated with a near perfect copy of the entire planet complete with a thinking, feeling populace. This was the ultimate expression of a simulation and for the next few hours it was all hers.

The planet popped into existence, the moon circling it as weather patterns span across its surface. A cluster of screens flashed into existence around it displaying critical data such as current year, population and diagnostics. Currently it was 2019, Rozalind smirked and changed a single setting.

Across the room, the screens lit up with various cities; New York, LA, Paris, London, Shanghai. She paused, the planet just inches from her face. Any second now.

The first screams came from New York, it was early morning. She couldn’t help but laugh as the once blue sky was replace with her massive face. The screens tried to capture as much of her as possible but it was virtually impossible. To a planet the size of a tennis ball, she was just too large.

By now the entire planet was in panic. She drew closer to it, her eyes stretching for thousands of miles. It was incredible, better than she could have ever imagined. Rozalind smiled as an idea sprang to mind. With a casual wave she shattered the moon, batting it away with the back of her hand. The effects were remarkable. She watched with fascination as the planet was pummelled with grey stone. Though no larger than a grain of rice, to those below it was like the mountains themselves fell from the sky.

On a nearby screen the population decreased rapidly, first thousands and then millions. Those on the coast were swept away by tidal waves, the rest perishing in the endless bombardment. Above it all the face of a mysterious woman looked down upon them, chuckling at the world wide devastation.

The control device slid into her hand, the destruction increasing as she sped up time. In ten seconds the world population halved, in a minute it was down to the last three percent. She pursed her lips as the screen scanned for population centres, eventually settling on Ohio and Tibet.

The images were incredible. Thanks to a single movement, she had effectively ended the idea of human civilisation. In Tibet the masses huddled on the verge of starvation, taking lots for even the simplest of resources. In Ohio it was anarchy, survival of the fittest. She checked the year, 2023.

Rozalind couldn’t have smiled wider if she had wanted to. It was insane!

The world before her had died, it was almost at the end of the simulation. She decided to end it quickly, reaching out with her pointer finger and compressing Tibet into sand. Her thumb found Ohio, ending its population instantly. The population screen showed less than a thousand survivors spread across the globe. Her smile turned into a smirk as she made the slightest of movements and watched as the cracks spread across the planet’s surface. The pressure continued, her thumb and finger digging deeper into the doomed world until, with a gentle pop, it collapsed like an egg. Her digits met, warm magma spilling out through the zero gravity environment. She rubbed them together, watching as it dissipated. The population ticker read zero, the simulation had come to a close.

She waved it away and pressed the reset. In seconds a new planet span into existence, set at the year 2019. This time she would try a new approach.

Opening the appropriate menu, she zoomed into the planet. Again she chose New York as a starting point, there was something about it that appealed to her. The laboratory vanished, replaced instead with the bustling metropolis.

She was awestruck by the realism. This was better than any apple. The sounds, the smells of the city were everywhere. It was almost exactly as she remembered it, this was incredible.

The angry honk of a taxi snapped her out of her day dream. She stepped back in surprise, shocked by the sound of a road collision. A siren wailed as two cabs slammed into each other, spilling metal debris into the street. Another swerved, hitting a group of pedestrians. There was a crunch of metal as she moved her foot, shaking loose the bus that had been impaled on her heel. An old woman staggered from it, bloodied and crying.

‘Shit’, she gasped, stepping away from the wreckage. Another car was flattened beneath her weight, the crushed metal skidding like a can beneath her heel causing her to stagger against a building. At around twenty five stories it barely made it to her hip and crumbled like a model as her weight pushed against it, spilling rubble down upon the crowded street.

For the second time in twenty minutes, the people of New York were screaming. In her hand, the population ticker had begun to slow; these new deaths counting against the global population increase. Rozalind composed herself, brushing a strand of dark hair away from her face before surveying her surroundings.

The city at her feet was in chaos, cars gridlocked as pedestrians swarmed between them. Half looked behind them as they fled, stealing glances at the massive woman that had appeared seemingly out of nowhere. Her next step was placed much more carefully, descending upon a squadron of NYPD Elite Counter Terrorism that had begun to open fire. She caught them easily, snuffing them out as easy as she would a cluster of insects.

Power surged through her as she walked into the crowd, the death toll increasing with every step. To her left, a civilian opened up with rifle fire from atop a building. She stopped, destroying him and the top three floors of his building with a lazy fist.

Like the previous planet before it, the population here were completely at her mercy; a trait she had in very short supply. The losers she had worked with on this project had thought only of its use in research. None of them had ever comprehended the uses a woman with Rozalind’s kinks could have for an entire planet of people.

She placed one foot in front of another as she threaded between the buildings, ending lives with each step. Behind her was a trail of carnage; vehicles compressed into disks, a street soaked with blood. The buildings were scarred by her passing, rubble trailing from the torn open floors.

Rozalind turned at a junction, her knee knocking against an office building. It groaned, the metal struts twisting sending office supplies and helpless workers plummeting onto the concrete below. She frowned at it and pushed it out of the way. The death toll increased as the huge building rumbled into its neighbour, collapsing into a tangle of glass and steel.

The giant woman had already dismissed it, her attention turning to the device in her hand. At this size there were too many obstacles to contend with. With a swipe of her finger the city below fell away; her train sized heels now large enough to swallow an entire city block. The death toll was immediately multiplied, thousands perishing as her shoe swept across the district. The military helicopters that had swarmed towards her, now barely reached her ankle. With a casual movement she obliterated the assault against her and doomed countless lives beneath her.

Again she attended the device, growing more massive with each passing second until the city was merely a grey stain on the earth. Ahead of her she could see the curve of the planet. It was truly beautiful.

On the screen nearest to her, the remaining 10 million New Yorkers could only watch as a shoe larger than their city rose to block out the sun. They were helpless, deafened by booming waves of laughter that shattered windows as it descended towards them. She felt nothing as the city was compressed beneath her, a single footstep causing an earthquake that shook the world.

Within moments the eastern seaboard had been almost exterminated, the cities replaced with the brown stains left by her footsteps. She had just executed Chicago, smirking as they perished in the shadow of her foot, when the nukes were launched.

She almost fell over laughing as they exploded across her body, the mushroom clouds caressing her warmly. Their trails showed launch sites across the globe, a desperate attempt to save their planet. She admonished them with a finger before increasing her size again, slipping her feet from her black heels. They each destroyed a State as they settled on the soft earth, pushing into the crust. ‘Silly little bugs,’ she smirked, ‘do you really want to fight? Ok, well you had your go. Now it’s my turn.’

Rozalind lifted her foot, pointing her toe towards the Midwest. With the greatest ease she traced a line across the continent, vaporising cities and states and leaving a trail of lava behind it. On the screens she watched as her movement caused hurricanes that scoured the land, the burning wind immolating the population. With her heel she pushed California into the sea, swamping Asia with a tidal wave.

The US smoked behind her, Central and South America starting to burn as the continent split apart. Her discarded heels dominated the horizon, a reminder of the Goddess that had doomed them.

The massive murderess continued to grow as she crossed the pacific, the ocean barely deep enough to cover her toes. The wake of her passing removed what was left of the Indo-Pacific, sending Australia beneath the sea.

She reached her destination in two steps, one foot smothering Russia and Eastern Europe, the other burying North Africa beneath trillions of tons of female flesh. Between her feet, Europe shook and crumbled, mountains erupting as the planet struggled to hold her weight. The screens showed devastation, fire and floods affecting every nation on earth. She stood above it all, endlessly titanic, her amused face lost far above the burning ash clouds.

Far below, Britain was chaos. Barely larger than her toe, the main island had been spared the worst of her attention. She had always wanted to visit, to experience the rich history. Now all that was about to end, though how to do it?

Her finger found her lips as she decided their fate. What did she know about the British? Old, stuffy, rain? Perfect.

‘How’s the weather?’ she asked in a sing song voice. The shockwaves tore through the continent, knocking millions from their feet. She didn’t wait for an answer as a gobbet of spit formed on her luscious pink lips before descending on the country below. The screen captured everything, the huge wave of liquid growing larger as it fell from the sky. It hit like a thousand nukes, washing the entire island away and sinking it beneath the waves.

Rozalind crouched, marvelling at how powerful her saliva was compared to them. The wave spread to France and Scandinavia, bulldozing everything in its path. She checked the population ticker, smiling as it dropped beneath one million. Her job here was done.

With a single swipe she was back in the laboratory, the ravaged planet rotating before her. She gripped it in her fingers, turning it back and forth as she inspected her work. Not a single continent had survived unscathed, most landmasses burned and grey. The sea was dead, a brown sludge. The population counter continued to drop.

She was a second away from crushing the planet again when an idea crossed her mind. She released it, leaving it to spin back into position and ending the lives of the final humans left. She waited for it stop before activating the Timeline and repairing the damage she had caused. The transformation was incredible, the landmasses shifting back into shape.

The population had just reset when she gripped it again, killing millions beneath the pads of her fingers. She moved with deliberate slowness as she moved it towards her face, allowing the human race to behold her in their final moments.

The screens caught her face as it filled the sky; her eyes drinking in their suffering, her cute nose, her pink lips. She relished in their screams as they parted, revealing teeth as large as the moon. Her breath raged through the atmosphere as her mouth opened wider, her tongue sliding out ready to harvest the human race.

Darkness covered the earth as it was pushed between her lips, the ground bucking as a wall of painted flesh clamped down on the north and south poles. Rozalind cast a glance at the screens and saw something amazing.

In an apartment building, somewhere in the world, a family held each other. Their building crumbled around them, the blue sky replaced with pink of her tongue. They cried, tears tracing lines through the dust on their cheeks. They prayed together, to her or God, it didn’t matter.

Rozalind bit down.

The planet popped in her mouth as her unstoppable pearly whites penetrated the crust on either side of earth and crunched into the molten core. She chuckled as magma splashed harmlessly across her lips to dribble across her chin.

The remains of earth drifted away from her as she swallowed. The VR continued to surprise, for a brief moment she could taste the iron core on her tongue, feel the bulge as the eastern hemisphere passed down her throat.

The population counter read zero. She was in heaven.

The planet reset in front of her, the device waited patiently in her hand.

She checked her watch, barely half an hour had passed.

She had all night.

 

 

Lights prickled across the planet’s surface as night crossed over Asia. Rozalind flicked a setting on the device and sent a bubble to envelope the sleeping world before they noticed her looking down on them. ‘Isolated,’ the word flashed up on the device.

She checked the year, still 2019. With a finger she aged the planet by a thousand years, watching the planet flicker as wars raged and cities expanded. New technology flitted across the sky and cities appeared on the moon. Her finger kept moving, pushing the planet further and further into its future. Rozalind drew closer, inspecting the silver cities and space stations. The device asked if she wanted to expand the simulation to show the whole human empire. She smiled at the thought, maybe later.

In the year 10,000CE the Goddess Rozalind was revealed to planet earth. In her own time, she had proven unstoppable. Perhaps the future would be more fun?

The humans wailed with fear as their forgotten ancestors had done eight thousand years prior. Rozalind composed herself as best she could. Her strategy this time would be for them to make the first move, purely out of curiosity.

After less than a minute she ran out of patience.

The Timeline moved the planet forwards a week, giving the microscopic humans time to work up a unified response.

They certainly didn’t disappoint.

Almost immediately a ship the size of a pin head left orbit and flew towards her left eye. Her pupil focussed to appoint to try and take in the tiny ship. Around her the screens showed scenes from an advanced world, hundreds of sentient species pointing up to their massive visitor in a neon sky.

Others showed the ship. It was the size of a city, the pinnacle of space exploration, something that would have taken trillions of dollars and the work of a unified earth to create.

It flashed its lights at her, trying to communicate. A tiny voice, barely audible, squeaked out from it. She wondered what they were saying. They were trying to be diplomatic. Perhaps the human race finally discovered the need for peace? Perhaps they realised how screwed they were.

She was debating how to response when something surprising happened. She blinked.

The effect on the ship was incredible. At her size, each eyelid was as large as a continent. Her lashes swept through the space between them, colliding briefly with her lower lid to create a devastating shockwave that struck out of the ship.

The voice stopped, the lights going out as barely perceivable debris floated away from it. She watched with fascination as the ship twisted in the spot, tearing apart in the middle. She knew that hundreds of escape ships would be fleeing the wreckage but they were far too small to see with the naked eye. At her request the screens documented their flight back to earth. She chuckled, watching as the soundwaves shattered those pods closest to her.

After such a first impression, she couldn’t wait to see what they tried next.

The goddess didn’t have to wait long.

The Unified Earth Defence Federation and Lunar Guard deployed their ships at the same time. The greatest military might the human race and its close allies ever mustered screamed through the sky, their arsenal priming to fire everything upon the giant space woman that had destroyed their peace envoy.

Rozalind could only see the largest flagships so instead watched the swarm through the screens. Occasionally she would catch sight of herself, a patch of flesh in the background or a strand of hair coiling through space. As before it was mind boggling how tiny these things were compared to her.

The first volley impacted across her cheekbone. Her moon sized eyes tracked them as the fleet unloaded a million charges, each leaving a blue streak behind it as it stretched towards her before exploding in a blossom of blue clouds. Her smile widened, she barely felt a thing.

The bombardment lasted ten minutes, every ship earth had expending their batteries and draining their power cores. The blue light expanded until the goddess disappeared from view, lost behind the destructive power of their mightiest armada.

When it cleared, the smile that met them devastated an entire planet.

She didn’t waste words on them. They could only watch helpless as she lifted the device in her hand to show them a screen larger than their planet. On it a single word terrified them, REDUCE?

Rozalind tapped the screen with her finger, the sound a death toll to the watching planet. Immediately she expanded, the planet now no larger than her pupil.

Across the world, a trillion beings prepared for the end. The utopia that had flourished descended into chaos as the entire planet tried to flee into star ships. Rozalind watched them scurry on the screens, they had never looked more like insects than they did now.

Their fate was clear.

She remained barefoot on the cool laboratory tiles, her heels paired beside her. She manipulated the settings, watching as the marble sized planet tracked towards the floor. At an inch from the tile she stopped, looking down at earth from millions of miles above.

On the screens the exodus intensified, Earth’s scanners going into overtime as her tan sole swept towards them. Cities the world over crumbled into dust as her huge toes rumbled into position. The sky was pink, the warmth of her flesh heating the planet that now sat beside her big toe.

For the fourth time, Rozalind ended a planet. She wanted to say something clever, spit an insult down at them to mock them a final time. In the end, she decided on a single word.

‘Pathetic’

The screens televised the final moments of the most advanced civilisation conceived. Their technology proved worthless as she lifted her foot above them, angling her toes to extinguish their homeworld. Ships fled in her shadow as it descended towards them, engines roaring as they desperately tried to get up to speed to escape her. None were successful.

There was barely a sound as her foot connected with the tile. She ground it back and forth, watching the population ticker, plunge towards zero. A trillion lives, gone in an instant.

Her heart raced in her chest, her breathing intensified. This was beyond anything she could have ever imagined, a power no mortal had ever felt before.

It was incredible and she wanted more.

Sweat prickled her brow as she span up the next simulation, willing a fresh earth into being. Immediately she knew what she wanted to do.

She double checked the doors as the shrunken earth rotated behind her. They were locked, she knew, but had to be sure.

Hurrying back to her prize she drew up the timeline and pushed it backwards by a million years or so. Her plan this time was simple. Rather than reveal herself to the modern world, she would smile down from the heavens for their entire evolution.

Already the screens showed early hominids looking up at her with wonder, hundreds and thousands of years flickering by in seconds. Across the earth, crude temples rose and fell, civilisations bloomed and history was changed forever. Where religion and war ravaged our history, theirs was one of unity beneath a visible and undeniable deity. Rozalind smiled as she saw cities expand and millions of humans working together in worship of her.

Finally something unexpected blossomed. In the American grasslands an image began to appear. It crept across the earth slowly, an impossible endeavour made by countless generations and lives. Her smile widened as it neared completion. She leaned forwards, her eyes scanning across miles and miles of shaped stone. What they had built was incredible, it was a perfect replica of her face.

At this point she wished she had her phone to take a photo. The craftsmanship was incredible.

A few hundred years flickered by, electricity lighting up the world. Their devotion to her continued, billions of lights making the image of her light up at night. This was the perfect simulation, it was exactly what she needed.

With a flick of the device she appeared to her followers, standing miles over their largest city. With her hands on her hips, she lifted her foot. What followed surprised her.

Whereas before there would be a million voices screaming as her foot moved through the air and drown them in shadow, now there was only silence. Her brow furrowed, her foot landing to the side of the city. The largest buildings shook but remained standing.

She summoned a flock of screens, calling up images from across the globe. A smile flickered across her lips as she saw them.

As one, the people of earth kneeled before her. Nothing man made moved, in every city and town worldwide there was silence; every man, woman and child bowing their heads in reverence to their goddess.

Rozalind bit her lip with excitement, this was the one.

With a single gesture she was back in the lab, looking down on the subservient earth. She didn’t pause as her fingers found the band of her underwear and slipped them down her legs. Her womanhood was aflame, the crotch of her panties already moist. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds as she reached out to the device and shrank the earth to the size of an acorn. A submenu was brought up and a shield formed around the earth.

Her greedy fingers reached out, the atmosphere crackling as she held the planet in her grip. She brought it to her face, smiling down at the billions of microscopic worshippers.

‘People of earth,’ she announced softly, her voice a sultry purr, ‘you have pleased me. As reward I shall allow you to please your goddess again. Praise be.’

Across the world the people rejoiced, the ultimate global celebration rippling around the planet. Fireworks lit the sky as her face fell away.

Rozalind smiled as she saw the festivities on the screens, they had no idea what was coming.

The stool squeaked as she sat upon it, drawing the tiny planet down her body.

She gasped as the atmosphere crackled against her inner thigh. It fizzed with energy, protecting the planet against obliteration by her touch. She paused, watching the screens and waiting for the populace to realise the danger they were in.

It was a small group of people in Nairobi that first looked to the sky and cried with fear. Like a bolt of lightning, the fear leapt across the planet from city to city as the sky turned the colour of flesh. Rozalind closed her eyes with pleasure as the first screams filtered through the screens. With a deadly smirk she lifted the hem of her skirt, revealing her colossal womanhood to the tiny planet.

Horror befell earth as she brought the planet to her waiting folds. The feeling was indescribable, static shooting through her body. She closed her eyes, lost in euphoria as she moved earth up towards her clitoris. Energy bloomed through the sky as the pad of her thumb forced the doomed world against her sensitive mound. She gasped, pushing it harder, manipulating it as her heart raced.

On earth chaos reigned, billions of people reduced to nothing but a sex toy. Darkness swallowed them as she pushed the planet deep within her, her voice crying out across the empty lab as waves of pleasure flashed hot and cold across her body.

Her fingertips were soaked, her juices flowing across the force field lubricating it as she drove earth further inside of her. Her muscles gripped it, her thumb massaging her clitoris faster and faster as she raced closer to climax. She moaned again, her eyes closed as she reached a quivering hand to the device. She opened an eye, panting heavily as she continued her work.

The screens showed only darkness, cities lit by flame as they crumbled upon a terrified population. The ticker fell steadily, it was all about to change.

With her spare hand she opened the menu and selected ‘Shield’. The timing had to be right.

Rozalind moaned with pleasure, the stool creaking beneath her weight. Between her legs, her fingers worked furiously bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. Her head swam as she took in the screens.

The images were mind blowing. Despite the peril they faced, half population prayed to her in the darkness. Their songs rose from the screens even as her vagina devoured them. Amid the screams a billion voices called her goddess.

It was too much.

In a single motion, she deactivated the shield and reached the most explosive orgasm of her life. Immediately the muscles of her womanhood slammed together, obliterating the tiny planet within her. Amid a flood of her juices, the human race was annihilated.

She glanced at the population counter, it had already reached zero. She purred with post coital satisfaction as her fingers moved rhythmically between her soaked lips. Her skin was cool with sweat, her hair a tousle that fell across her brow and shoulders.

She checked the time on the device, it was time she moved.

Rozalind recovered quickly, slipping her feet back into her heels and snatching up her hat. Her own laptop flew into action, erasing the memory from the Device and the Machine. The security cameras and lock systems were similarly erased with ease. She was a ghost.

Her heels clicked as she crossed the lab, shut down the Machine and turned towards the door. She approached it quickly, her hand stopping short of the sliding panel. Her reflection looked back at her from the mirrored glass. Though she appeared to be the same person that had entered the lab an hour before, inside she was changed forever.

What she had experienced, what she had felt, that had never been felt before. She entered the lab a woman and was leaving a Goddess. How could she give that up?

With a dangerous smirk on her face, she turned and snatched up the machine’s case.

For Rozalind, this was only the beginning.