- Text Size +

“You see it, don’t you?” Nicole purred. She ran a finger through the valley of her nethers over the panties, and came away with a dab of glistening liquid on the tip of her digit. “I don’t want to scare and hurt you. No, that’s the last thing I want. Instead, I want you to worship, with everything you have, the very love that I have for each and every one of you. Will you do this for me?”

            “Yes, Goddess!” responded the crowd in robotic sexual unison.

            “I can’t hear you.” The blonde was at last tugging the strings of her panties down her thighs. Like a parachute, the fabric spread wider and wrung droplets of the precious liquid into the street below, splashing down on the grateful citizens. When Nicole had at last pulled her underwear off the ends of her toes, she was completely naked below the waist: the graceful and statuesque form of her smooth, moist womanhood was made an idol on high.

            “Yes, Goddess!”

            “I said I can’t hear you.”

            “YES, GODDESS!” The answer came in the form of a bellow this time, but lost none of its potency. Every voice was honeyed with desire. Men and women of all ages genuflected, hands over their hearts, and gazed unblinking up into the makeshift sun that was Nicole’s damp pussy. Looking to his side, Brandon noted that Jason was shouting with just as much energy as anyone around him, if not more. It took conscious focus for Brandon to keep his own lips from opening and declaring his intent in tandem with the crowd to worship his sister’s cunt, but he held strong.

            “See the good works I will lay before you,” Nicole threatened with immense affection. She separated the great curtains of her vaginal lips as though this moment was the unveiling of a stage in the sky. With two fingers still prying the tender flesh apart, she slid her index finger into the gaping chasm beneath. Lubed as she already was from her prior speechmaking to her toy town, her finger was accepted easily into the tunnel. Several more drops of hot, frothing fluid gushed from between her digits and plopped into the ruined square below.

            Thus poised, Nicole began to masturbate. There was no mistaking her intentions below, either by the city-wide sky writing of her luscious fingertips or the tactile precipitation of ejaculate. What began as a demonstration of her love was turning into an outright gift to the troubled peoples. Her index finger swiped in and out of her widened slit, running the shaft of her digit along every dimension of the inner cavern. Simultaneously, still another finger curled up, pushed back the hood and teased at the cherried nub beneath. The musculature of Nicole’s legs quavered, tightening and loosening in rapid spasms at the contact with her clitoris. Her breathing was becoming the thunder of the sticky rainstorm, with air aching loudly in her lungs, then expelling in the form of a desperate moan, elongated like a drag on a cigar.

            Brandon separated his arms to their full wingspan and balled his hands into fists. It was all he could do to keep from nudging himself in the crotch. Just once. His body was curious on a molecular level what it would feel like to embrace the insanity of the psycho-sexual-religious momentum Nicole was drumming, and live inside the no-doubt rapturous orgasm which would result for several sustained seconds. But he refrained. Whatever shred of dignity he still possessed deep within kept him from acting. Knuckles whitened, he panted for release and spread himself out flat on the sidewalk, while everyone else around him clasped their hands in prayer for the coming fall of the giant blonde’s cum. Jason included.

            Brandon gritted his teeth. He would endure.

            Up above, Nicole was bringing the storm of her fluffing session down to the level of the common microscopic man. Her thighs bulged as they bore increasing fractions of her slender weight, bending at the knees. Those calves rounded out into sculpted hills, and Nicole was squatting down over the city. Her fingers didn’t cease their practiced dance for even an instant as she passed toward the ground with deliberate slowness, a quarter inch every second. She was balletic in her precision. The lower the girl’s body descended, with her drooling nethers leading the charge, the further her luminous butt cheeks spread. This separation revealed her rear in every nook and cranny of its athletic glory.

            Almost in agony now with need, Brandon looked to Jason. His friend, along with several other overzealous stalwarts, were removing their pants without tearing their eyes away from the vaginal sky.

            Now in a full squat, the enormous girl’s broadened thighs and sluicing pussy blotted out the rest of the bedroom ceiling. There was no other segment of Nicole visible to her cult followers save for this most cherished zone. That stripe of her body stretching from top curve of her ass, all the way under and back to the pink lips of her pussy, was hallowed ground to the citizens: a holy land that all could aspire to covet. And right now, it was being displayed before them as plain and wonderful as the rising of a new day.

            “Touch yourselves,” Nicole commanded in slurred whisper. Though her volume was low and flinty, it funneled directly into the city, and everyone heard the order deep in their bones. She swallowed another throaty moan and managed to spit out the rest of the decree. “Everyone, with me now. Your bodies belong to me, and as such, every part of your bodies. So then your hands are mine, and I tell you now, that all of my hands down in that pathetic little city of yours will worship through the production of pleasure, NOW. Touch yourselves, do not stop until I instruct, and know that I am good to you. Know that through my love, and my love alone, will you come to understand your true purposes in the grand cycle of existence.”

            Many citizens were already down to their skivvies, in evident undying hope for this very declaration. Those that had remained in prayer, though, acted without a second thought. Pants were shorn open, and skirts were ripped as every single person in the concrete valley of the city below Nicole shoved their hands between their legs and took firm hold of their junk. Not an eye was cast to a neighbor or to genitals, but solely skyward for the angelic hostess of Nicole’s pulsating vulva and her furiously masturbating fingers.

            Only Brandon stood alone now. Only he had yet to cross the line. And even though no one in the city nor Nicole paid an iota of attention to him, the young man felt the keen throes of pressure: for his respect, his admiration, his sexual release, his survival, and for his very soul. There was a magnetic force tugging on him, and willing Brandon to give in and join the service to his giant sister’s gift. If he stood up, he worried that force might become a gravitational pull and suck him directly into those undulating pussy lips. In such an event, he’d likely go completely unnoticed by Nicole, who would carry on plunging her fingers into the engorged tunnel between her legs and tracing circles around her clit, while Brandon would enter a finger-mashing hell of molten ejaculate and quivering genitalia flesh: stuck like a crumb to her skin and passed adhesively from one celestial body to the other.

            “Oh, God…” Nicole cried.

            “Oh, Nicole,” droned her lackeys.

            “That’s right. Bring it to the edge… don’t stop… don’t you dare stop, any single one of you. Not until I say. Hang on. Just hang on,” Nicole chanted. “Only I can release you.” Breathless, hungry, yet in control. Even in passion, her guise did not drop.

            It was clear to everyone, Brandon more than most, that this was not just some act she put on for the little creatures of her bedroom. The preppy and air-headed visage of popular blonde college-student Nicole was the act: a mask she wore to fool the unknowing mortals who could never conceive of her true potential as a ruler and condemner of civilizations. This version of her, owning minds with a single word, crouching over an entire city and altering the weather via her hypnotizing masturbation, was the real Nicole.

            The truth had been fully peeled back, and now, Brandon wasn’t sure he knew how to put it back. He wasn’t certain he wanted to, either. His hands had lost their previous resolve, and hovered over his crotch, itching to pay homage to his goddess of a sibling. Brandon’s face flushed red.

            He couldn’t give in.