- Text Size +

“Just like that,” Nicole reinforced. She dusted her hands off, and watched with evident delight the scene below of all the citizens still recovering from the impact of her palm on the wall. “But I’m not like that anymore. At least I try not to be. No, I decided there was much more value in keeping things. Making them mine. I did it with a lot of little people that I shrunk down to an inch, but after a while even that didn’t feel like enough. They respected me, and they were afraid of me, but they lived in a little box and cried whenever I showed up to play with their bodies. And that’s not what I wanted, either.”

            Nicole’s hand alighted at her thigh. Her fingers crested down the smooth, kissable flesh again. The minor indentations made in the firm wall of feminine skin by her passing digits captured the attention of everyone below. Pupils numbering in the thousands remained glue to the giant girl’s self-possessed fingertips. After massaging her outer thigh in steady circles for multiple revolutions, Nicole next curled her fingertips around the denim lip of her Daisy Dukes, which were already riding high on her ladylike quads, given her crossed legs. She tugged on her jean shorts, and several city blocks’ worth of flesh was newly revealed upon her leg, bulging with a runner’s musculature beneath the faintly glistening, lotion-anointed skin. The monumental arc of her butt cheek was in danger of swelling out of the cut-offs.

            Brandon angrily swallowed the drool which had gathered in his mouth. He wanted to look away, but he couldn’t.

            “Respect is good. And so is fear. They’re necessary, actually,” Nicole continued delicately, as she steadily revealed yet more of her thigh and the suggestion of her derriere. “But respect and fear alone are not what it takes to own things. You can own their bodies, sure… but it doesn’t mean anything.”

            Her shrunken brother gulped. He’d played through scenarios not unlike this one, both in his dreams and in the porn folder on his laptop, many a time. Never could he have guessed it would come true, but in the most dire and disgusting of circumstances. All wisdom told him to bury his head in the dirt and stop watching the show.

            “That’s when I thought to change the way I act toward the things I can make mine. I thought, why stop at shrinking one person at a time?” Nicole pondered aloud. Her fingers continued sensuously petting circles into her leg. Though gentle, the almost-musical impacts made by her powerful fingertips gathering together thumped like a heartbeat for the people below. “So I shrank a house. Then a building. Then a whole block. And then, well… I graduated to you. And I took you… all of you… for myself.”

            Brandon scanned his surroundings with new urgency. In all the excitement and confusion, he’d assumed at first that Nicole had only built a miniature city and filled it with people over time. Was this actually a complete city she’d stolen straight off the map? It had to be a joke. Didn’t it?

            “In becoming not just the owner of a person, but the… ruler of lives, I learned something for the first time. Like I said, respect and fear are necessary, but they’re only small ingredients,” Nicole stated, her words slow and methodical. She inched ever-nearer upon the surface of the desk, until her exposed thigh cast a shadow above the city, engulfing the whole town square, her brother included. “The most important part of being in control of your lives is… love. Creating it, among all of you, for me. And then I, in my own way, come to love all of you and the way you make me feel. That I’m not just a woman, a student, an owner, or even a ruler. I’m a… no, I’m your… goddess.”

            The ethereal words bore incredible weight, and not just because of the volume of Nicole’s voice ringing in everyone’s ears. It was pastoral. Like something Brandon imagined he might have barked at him during a religious ceremony.

            Yet coming from the mouth of his sister, with thousands of followers listening and processing her words, nothing rang false. It may have seemed ridiculous if he’d walked into his sister’s room now and seen her delivering this rhetoric into a little box of microscopic insect-citizens, but that was not the case. He was in here, and he was not small; Nicole was simply a celestial being.

            A goddess, through and through.

            The sensation rising inside Brandon was reaching a zenith. Though he fought it, bit his tongue and scratched his arm, he wanted to give into Nicole’s doctrine more than anything he’d ever desired in his life. He felt like crying; she was breaking his spirit, and taking it for herself, without even having to touch or directly address him.

            “This is why it upsets me, you see, when all of you lose sight of the fact that I don’t have to teach you to love me. I could teach you so many other things. Fun, for example. My fun.” Nicole’s hand abruptly ended its titillating massage upon her leg. In a blink, it transformed into a terrible claw of her vengeance. Her fingernails glinted under the attic light, flashing as she wrung her knuckles and plunged her fist down toward the city.

            Brandon and Jason, as well as all their surrounding compatriots, did their best to run. They didn’t get far. A blast of wind from Nicole’s falling hand sent them flying back, though, clear of the impact site where the statue had been. Its stone altar shattered on impact. At last, the singsong worshipers broke into fearful cries for help and pleas for mercy. Some of them screamed at the top of their lungs with double the passion of their earlier chanting.

            Of course, Nicole ignored their squeaks for justice. Like winnowing spires, the blonde’s elegant fingers made berth with the ground and burrowed deeply into the spongy earth. She churned up the grass and dirt like an industrial columbine, all with the simple spinning of her shapely fingernails. A dust cloud shrouded everything like a fog; Brandon stumbled to his knees, unable to see anything more than five feet in front of his face as his sister carried on her heartless act of annoyance. Up above, with her opposite hand, the blonde scooped up a water bottle and took a hard swig.

            Through all of this, Nicole’s expression hadn’t changed. No twitch of a muscle in her cheeks. Beautiful as she was, her serious countenance, when projected at such a city-wide magnitude, was utterly demoralizing. Those blue eyes of her swum in the manner of storm-tormented lakes.

            “What’s she doing?” Jason shouted over the commotion in Brandon’s ear. He, too, fell to the earth, hands around his head to avoid being trampled by the blearily rampaging citizens running every which way for safety. “WHY?”

            Brandon couldn’t possibly begin to answer that. His every molecule was still devoted to ignoring the pulsating joy he felt for the bratty deity’s choices, even now, in the face of possible extinction.

            Her fingers were still dancing about, tearing up the patches of grass and bowling over nearby buildings as well. The combined destruction of Nicole’s hand assured a veil of dirt and dust coated the entire central quarter of the city. Just as quickly as they’d arrived, however, her slender digits retracted into the void above. Instead, something else was happening. The young woman was bending down over the city, combing her lustrous golden locks out of her narrowed eyes.

            The pink, plush skin of Nicole’s puckered lips seemed to ripple. They briefly inflated like balloons as her cheeks puffed. The water from her bottle churned within her jaws. A thunderous gurgle emanated from her throat beyond.

            “She’s…” Jason croaked.

            A spit stream like a waterfall cascaded from the blonde’s spitefully pursed lips.