- Text Size +

Craning his neck to the side, Brandon observed the sky of his sister: her torso growing larger by the instant as she lifted them, sweeping past the taut plain of her midriff, up toward the pert mountains of her breasts bulging beneath the shirt. At the center of the heavens, though, was Nicole’s triumphantly grinning face, framed by her angel-yellow hair in a long halo. Every laugh line, every pore, and every shadow of her dimples was on display upon the radiant terrain of her sun-like expression.

            Despite being separated by the equivalent of a couple skyscrapers’ worth from her countenance, Brandon never dreamed he’d see his sister’s face this close up in his life. The experience made him a little ill, and not just because he was small enough to be accidentally inhaled like a dust speck if her nose came any lower down into the city.

            The simulated earthquake resumed as Nicole set off at a cheerful jaunt across her attic bedroom. Just a steady walk. Despite existing actual miles away, the thunderous pounding of the young woman’s footsteps was felt all the way up in the city, via the repetitive trajectory of the diorama metropolis rising and falling with Nicole’s gait. Muscles tensed visibly beneath the soft skin of her forearms.

            Brandon’s jaw met the grass again as the city collectively shuddered. For a second, he assumed his sister had carelessly let go of the place, allowing the entire mini kingdom and its many inhabitants to plummet toward a shattering demise. However, upon observing that he wasn’t falling through open air, he discovered the giantess had merely put them down. With courage, he rolled back over and found that Nicole’s expansive torso remained the entirety of their skyline. She must have set them higher up than the floor. Upon her desk.

            “Let’s just get nice and comfortable here, why don’t we?” Nicole decreed. “Don’t let me interrupt you. Go back to complimenting your goddess.” She combed through her golden locks with luxuriously curled fingers, then patted down her shirt above her lean stomach, arching her back at just the right angle to simultaneously stick out her mini-bubble butt and proudly display her modest tits.

            It was a move Brandon had eye-rollingly witnessed her utilize countless times through their lives, generally in order to get the nearest flock of men (including Jason) to drool and offer her whatever she wanted. But now, when her body occupied roughly the same surface area of a billion-dollar private island, this sultry move took on a whole new significance. She wasn’t flirting right now. She was making herself a living idol for thousands of helpless worshippers.

            And damn it if it wasn’t effective. She had the attention of everyone in the palm of her hand; she’d have them wrapped around her finger, too, if their microbial bodies were even long enough to reach. Brandon and Jason, along with the rest of their strange peers, crawled back to their haunches. Everyone else around them then went directly back into the previously scheduled genuflection and songs of praise. The boys, still dumbstruck and no closer to settling into this new reality, remained on their knees, necks craned to the skyscape of feminine curves.

            Apparently satisfied with the effect of her struck pose, Nicole turned around. For an instant, the twin lunar hills of her ass, tightly packaged in the denim Daisy Dukes, revolved above the city. Just for good measure, Nicole tightened and flexed her glutes, causing the bulbous planetary mounds to tease a twerk. Before the show became too gratuitous, though, she finished her revolution and planted her rump upon the desk to the immediate left of the city walls. There was a thunderclap as her ass hit the wood, followed by a lilting giggle as Nicole observed another tremble in the urban architecture, and then everything was still again.

            “No way…” Jason uttered.

            With delicacy which didn’t seem possible in a being as tremendous as Nicole, the towering bombshell crossed her right leg over her left knee. In jeans as scant as hers, this simple act put on a rather dramatic and decidedly mouthwatering show, as the beautifully curved wall of her sun-glazed thigh seemed to stretch into infinity above the city. Her leg arched so high to cross its opposite that Nicole’s inviting ass cheek was beginning to peek out the tattered corner of the cut-offs. Her monumental hand came to rest somewhere adjacent to the other city wall, her mighty digits drumming loudly.

            Up above, the girl’s smile curved ever giddier. Even still as a statue, without a finger laid upon the city, she had them in her thrall. By the mere positioning of her arm above the city, and her thigh exposed purely for the pleasure and sung compliments of her little subjects, Nicole could own an entire population. Plus, that winning smile of hers didn’t hurt, either. Even Brandon was struggling not to become sickeningly enchanted.

            “What are we going to do?” Jason mumbled at his friend, his voice half-drunken, and only slightly tinged by worry.

            “We couldn’t get away before she showed up. You think it’ll be easier now?” Brandon said. He swatted at his crotch, hoping to calm down his insistent erection. “We just have to keep waiting.”

            “But maybe if she sees us, she’ll realize it’s us, and she can… I don’t know, get us out, or…”

            “She did this to us on purpose, you idiot.”

            “Wait… you mean…” Jason’s tone faded into dreamland.

            “You’re kidding, aren’t you?” Brandon said, bowing his head in frustration. His eyes darted between the workers, all identically mouthing the obviously-practiced prayers and songs. “I guess you’re seeing the real Nicole now, huh?”

            When he was honest with himself, Brandon realized, so was he as well.

            “So you mean she w-wanted us in here,” Jason stammered. The fright had melted from his voice, and now he was only curious. In fact, he seemed to be flattered by this realization.

            Brandon had to turn away from Jason in his irritation, to avoid shouting at him for his inability to keep up. Not that he necessarily blamed his friend for being slow, given the insane series of existential shocks they’d been delivered recently. But between the creepy Nicole-loving regime and his own psycho-sexual confusion over his godlike sister, this was not a peaceful juncture for Brandon.

            Spit-glossed clicking rumbled from on high like a gathering thunderstorm. It even managed to quiet most of the worshippers down to a low whisper. Looking back up, Brandon realized his sister was tsking her tongue against her palate like a mother to a naughty child. She simpered with a falsely piteous glint in her eye, shaking her head from side to side. Golden locks whipped about, rippling the uneven light of the attic bulbs behind her. A gentle exhale wracked her titanic body, and with it came an innocuous flexing of the exposed, meaty cliffside that was her quadricep.

            “Oh, no, no, no. This won’t do at all, will it?” Nicole scolded amiably. Her brow furrowed cutely. Those opal-blue eyes widened, seething. “This is all you’ve managed to come up with? It doesn’t even look HALF done!”

            The hand which had taken up a subtly possessive perch beyond the city walls rose back into view. The winding spires of the young woman’s fingers made for an impressive fireworks display of flesh and muscle as she greedily reached down into the urban habitat.

            Brandon looked to the partially constructed statue of his sibling. It was impressive, really, for something created by dust-people. The workers previously dangling from the structure scrambled toward the ground; some zip-lined for earth, and those closer just flung themselves to the ground, almost certainly breaking an ankle in the process. Instants after the statue was cleared of the relentless workers, a pair of fingers befitting a cosmic deity loomed into view and swallowed it up.

            Her thumb and forefinger.

            The pads of Nicole’s elegant fingers latched around the entirety of her worshippers’ work, and for the first time, Brandon had a direct point of reference to truly understand how utterly massive his sister was.

            He wasn’t sure whether he was ready to vomit or get blue balls. All of her digits easily dwarfed the incredible structure.

            Testing the mettle of the statue, Nicole rubbed her fingertips up and down the auric shaft of the statue as easily as she might have toyed with a coin. Metal creaked and groaned in her grasp, slowly squeezing closer together, trapped in the car compactor of the blonde’s svelte fingers. She was crushing it. Workers scurried away from ground zero of Nicole’s fingers, forming into a crowd surging toward the edge of the park for safety, which Brandon and Jason were only too happy to join.