- Text Size +

Like the crystalline stem of a flower, a gooey string of ejaculate extended in whole from Nicole’s vagina all the way down to the lowly street. Steadily, those citizens gathered nearest ground zero rose to their feet and began to waddle like zombies toward the slow stream of cum. All kept their hands around their privates, of course, several nearly staggering over from the effort of pulling and fingering themselves.

            When they reached the ever-spreading pool of ejaculate beneath the thin gooey waterfall, they fell to their knees and drunk deeply from the surging puddle of Nicole’s juices. Before long, at least a hundred worshipers had joined the act: one hand engaged below the belt, and the other thirstily scooping up mouthful after mouthful of the giantess’s succulent love fluids. Jason was among the first suckers in line to drink from the syrupy pool.

            “Before… we reach the end of this display of love, for your goddess and for your ownership by that goddess… I have… one last thing to say…” Nicole boomed. With a thumb over her clit and three fingers jammed below, the storm cycle of her masturbation had risen to a fever pitch. As the girl’s breathing became more labored, she gasped shallowly between phrases, but still managed to articulate the words with the same fervor. “…to the newest members of the community. To little Jason, my eager little puppy dog boy, who’s… wanted me for as long as he’s known me but could never have me, and… especially to my… little… little… teeny tiny big brother, Brandon… who I love… more than any other of you pathetic specks in all my whole wide world.”

            Brandon went all but catatonic. He felt as though the sensitivity had bloomed over every micrometer of skin; if he was touched now, he might collapse from simultaneous exhaustion, pain, and orgasm. Trembling, he felt the faces of more than a hundred loyal worshipers turning slowly to him. Never had he been so exposed.

            Nicole’s priestly words were still roiling around between Brandon’s ears, and he had yet to process them. What, exactly, did she just say again? No matter how many times he replayed the sound of her voice, the words pinged right off his skull. This was still his little sister: the girl with whom he’d spent nineteen years in near-constant rivalry, annoying and pranking each other to the brink of familial collapse, coming as close as two people could come to devoting a lifetime to hatred.

            “My love must come as a surprise to you, little brother,” Nicole continued. Her purr rumbled through every street corner of the town, and likely reached the other miniature cities littered around her bedroom as well. Literally, her whole wide world inside the bedroom was on its knees, dangling from her every word. “The truth is, I’m not sure I could have, back when you were taller than me. It just didn’t make sense. But this, now? With you, down there, struggling against your own feelings of submission like I know you are? Well, this feels just about right. Just about perfect. Doesn’t it, Brandon?”

            He opened his lips to respond, until he remembered there was no earthly way she could hear his words from so far above. Nor, he supposed, would Nicole actually care what he had to say on the matter. All that actually meant anything was her omniscient and omnipotent judgment on his mite-size soul.

            “I don’t know,” he whispered in answer, despite the knowledge his sibling wouldn’t get the message. He shuddered again from deep in his gut, and couldn’t say whether he was closer to tears or cumming now. This was a new kind of brokenness he’d never have thought possible to achieve in his life, not even with years of hypothetical torture, and certainly not in a single morning in his little sister’s bedroom.  Yet that was what happened.

            “I just want you to know, Brandon, before you let go of all the doubts and give in to me, that this doesn’t have to feel wrong. The only reason you’re telling yourself that it’s wrong is based on everything you’ve ever thought before I shrunk you,” Nicole continued breathily. Her fingers had halted their mad piston dance through the hanging lips of her pussy, though there was still a plentiful pond of crystal ejaculate in the square for the masses to drink. “But does what’s happening to you right now make any sense with what you knew before? Has it helped you understand any better what it means to be a puny bug to a goddess by resisting what’s inside your heart?”

            “No,” Brandon heard himself say aloud.

            “It hasn’t,” Nicole answered for him. “And wherever you are down there, whatever it is you think you’re feeling, if you’re fighting it, then you’re not being honest with yourself. And all I ask of my subjects… you and Jason included now… is fear, respect, love. And honesty. The last part. So be truthful with yourself now. Give in, little brother. Give in, and be thankful that I have remade your life in a way that will let you give back with everything you have, until the end of your days. Worship me.”

            In the sway of her words, Nicole’s fingers returned to their glorious purpose. Her thumb resumed revolving around the sun of her clit. The last of her humbling proclamation smoothly transformed back into animal cries for sexual release from deep in her throat. Fresh, glistening brooks of fluid spattered from the sky, between her monumental fingers, and into the tiny mouths of Nicole’s followers.

            Tears streaming down his cheeks now, Brandon undid the belt on his pants, his hands shaking so much he could barely manage. It was difficult to see through the blur, but by leaning his head back against the wet, cool concrete, he could take in the sight of his sister’s full form squatting over the earth and delivering her goods unto them. She really was a goddess; he could scarcely even remember now how he might’ve viewed her as a mere girl, a college student, a sister, or even a human being. It was clear now and forever that she was so much more than that. As if disembodied, guided only by his sister’s words, the boy took hold of his member and joined the ritual of jerking and fingering taking place on a city-wide basis.

            The need to touch himself was all but superficial at this point; poised at the edge as he was, in ten seconds Brandon spasmed in the road, surrounded in puddles of Nicole’s saliva and intermingled with droplets of vaginal dew. With that release, the last doubts and disgust exited his body. His climax was as sickly fulfilling as it was explosive. For minutes afterward, he floated in the afterglow of pleasures he would’ve never thought possible to achieve. All around him, the happy sexual songs of others reaching their orgasm as well joined his. Nicole’s voice was the most prominent, of course, with an enchanting moan that blasted over a thousand others and shattered windows on the outskirts of town.

            “Come to me. Come to me, everyone,” she chanted.

            In the square below, the goddess’s finger lowered into the sticky miasma where her subjects hungrily filled their bellies with her juices. With incredible delicacy, she stirred the liquid through the field using the mast of her finger, carrying the cum-drunken worshipers on a swirling journey.

            With his last reserves of strength before he collapsed from weariness and satisfaction, Brandon dragged himself back into the grass. On his hands and knees now, he crawled into the gently rotating river of rippling ejaculate. Nicole’s finger came along on its next arc, and Brandon allowed himself to adhere to the near-infinite spire of her lovely digit. Others joined him, their half-naked bodies glued to her skin and lullabied with the last lingering coos from their ruler as they spun sweetly through the drifting pool.

            Brandon’s life was at last in sync with his sister’s world.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Just a brief epilogue left before this one wraps up.