- Text Size +

She gripped the plastic sides of your container with her thumb and forefinger; upending it to send you sprawling across the cluttered dressing table in a bruised and tangled heap.

She loomed above you, massive and gorgeous. ‘Hey,’ she called down absently, brushing her long azure hair. Her eyes never left her reflection.

‘So I know the other two that came with you were toughened or something to allow harsher play but I wasn’t sure if you had been treated the same? Do you know if you can survive being stepped on a couple of times? Obviously I don’t mean a proper stomp but more like if you were in a shoe for a bit? Could survive that, would that work?’

A flurry of noise left your lips; your words tumbling over each other as you babbled with fear, begged, pleaded and bargained.

She stopped brushing her hair. Her pale green eyes, the colour of a cold sea, fell upon you.

From your position kneeling on the wooden surface, her toned athletic body looked like something carved from marble. She was getting ready for her day and wore only her underwear. The silver grey material with lacy black trim hugged her body and would have normally seemed over the top for a day of work. Judging from the clothes hanging on the rail behind her, the goddess had a flair for extravagant attire.

A hint of a puzzled from appeared across her brows. ‘Oh shit, I didn’t think you could actually answer me? Don’t they do something to your voices these days to make you less annoying? Weird, lucky you must have been missed huh?’

You could barely stammer a reply, your brain reeling at the position you now found yourself in.

‘I guess what I am saying,’ she continued, her attention returning to her reflection in the mirror behind you, ‘is that I want to use you today but I need you to stay alive for as long as possible, y’know? Basically I’m having a super stressful time at the moment and nothing seems to be working. I have tried pills, you saw what I did to your friends yesterday to try and release some tension, but nothing works.

It’s been a real problem for me but then I read somewhere that orgasms and even the lead up to climax are supposed to release some chemicals or something that really chills you out. I’ve been making sure to masturbate before work but while I’m there it’s really hard to sneak off and rub one out in the bathroom y’know?

That’s where you come in. I’m thinking that if I could keep you in my panties all day and get you to touch me, kiss me, generally just play with me and keep me semi aroused for the majority of it, well I could get my work done and not come home a wreck.

That’s why I was asking if you had been toughened as I know its going to be a really big task for you at that size. I’m hoping that if you do a good job then I’ll be wet all day which means you are going to have to work smart and not drown down there. I’m not hiring you for half an hour’s work y’know?’

She smirked, not waiting for a reply, ‘Well obviously I’m not hiring you at all but you know what I mean. I’m really struggling at the moment little one so I need you to do a good job for me, ok? This job is super important to me so I want to make sure you get your job right.

Don’t forget, this isn’t going to be easy for me too. If you’re good I’m going to have to still act normal at my desk. It’s going to take everything I have not to grind against my chair or slip a finger in with you and push you inside of me. I’m not gonna lie, there’s a real risk here of you getting crushed straight away. I guess that’s why I need you to be tough for me today.

If the worst does happen though I want you to give it everything you’ve got. At your size you can’t hurt me but if you find yourself getting um,’ she paused for a split second, trying to find the right word. It came with a wicked grin, ‘getting swallowed, you need to go for it. You know you’re gonna die if you end up inside of me anyway so if you can’t pull yourself out then please squirm, fight, make it really count.

I understand that I’m asking a lot of you and for you to keep me turned on for a whole day is a really tough order but I’m depending on you today, ok?’

She looked down at you waiting for a response, her cherubic smile wavering as the seconds ticked by.

‘I said, ok?’ she growled, her eyes narrowing ever so slightly.

You nodded, fear hammering into you like an iron bar. Her sunny grin leapt back onto her face as she beamed down at you.

‘Great! Thank you so much! So yeah, it’s just gone 8am now and I’ll be home for 6pm so I’m looking for as much of that eight hour shift as you can handle. If you don’t survive all day I’ll understand, just remember your promise.

If you do make it through I promise I’ll just smush or swallow whatever is left of you when I get home if you like. I won’t fuck with you any more or nothing. That’s my way of saying thank you.’

She turned her attention back to her reflection, clearly satisfied that you were on board with the horrifying fate that awaited you.

You knelt in silence for a while, head bowed in defeat, too numb to speak. You couldn’t run from her, each of her fingers was a least as long as you were. Even if you did, the fall from here wouldn’t kill you. It would just make the coming hours even more agonising.

Without thinking, a small plea bubbled across your lips, ‘Please. Don’t’

Impossibly, she somehow heard you, a sweet chuckle descending from heaven

‘Aww my silly little toy,’ she cooed, scooping you up in her hand and bringing you to her face, ‘of course I’m gonna. Didn’t you hear anything I said?’

She patted your head as gently as she was able, ‘You things are so dumb aren’t you? Well how about this then? If you do a good job and then if you survive without getting crushed, drowned or swallowed up by me, well I’ll make you an even better deal. As long as you can still stand by the end of it, I’ll keep you.

That’s all you’ll need to do, just stand up after the day is finished and I’ll let you be my little slave for as long as you last. That’s all you tiny pervs want isn’t it? I’ve seen the way you jump into shoes on command and worship and kiss my friend’s feet. You aren’t fooling anyone y’know, I’m not buying that it’s all down to training.

It’s settled then. Survive this and you can be my silly little foot worshipper for the rest of your days.’

Whatever protests you might have had were smothered as her fist closed around you. She leaned back in her chair, pulling the band of her underwear away from the base of her flat stomach. Her fingers released you, letting you fall onto her warm skin.

You slid towards her waiting womanhood as she straightened, smiling down at you all the while.

‘Good look little one,’ she waved before removing her thumb and sealing you inside your dark and fragrant tomb.