- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Fun Fact: I had to write this chapter twice. It was also going to be one of my more longer chapters too due to how early I wrote it.
Sunday, January 2nd, 2011.

I wake up late, around 1pm.

I get out of my doll bed and look at my phone, now at 35 percent. I get a text from my dad, saying "Hey,dave. Me and your mother have decided to go back on the 4th. We're going to rent a car and drive up to Boston. Your ass better be in school when we come back, alright?" I text back "Ok".

I hear that Judy is in the bathroom, changing from her church clothes to a hoodie and jeans and baby blue Keds.

She walks out, grabs me off of her bed stand and puts me in her hair. "Y'know, this reminds me of this book the teacher read to the class in 5th grade. I think it was called Freak The Mighty" I say, walking around in her hair a bit, the smell of Pineapple shampoo is now overwhelming me.

"Huh, interesting. Do you wanna go to Samantha's for a bit?" She says, her eyes looking up at me.

"You still talk to Samantha?" I say, confused. "I thought you stopped talking to her once we broke up, or at least she said you did" I say, walking towards her scalp.

"I told her to tell you that for you wouldn't stop seeing her as friends, like a week after we broke up" She says, walking over and looking at her "American Idiot" Album jacket in the mirror.

"Well, alright then. I say, Judy grabs me out of her hair and puts me in her pocket saying "Stay in here, don't make any sound. If you get found out God knows what's going to happen".

Judy walks out of her room, I sway in her pocket. Judy walks down the hallway and into her living room. Her mom is sleeping on the couch and her dad is up watching a re run of "I Dream Of Jeannie" on a local channel.

"Hey, dad. Can I borrow the car and go out and see Samantha for a couple of hours?" She says.

"Yeah, alright. Just remember to be back before 6, I'm going to go out and grab some ingredients your mom is going use for the lasagna she's making tonight" He says, grabbing the keys out of his pocket and putting them in Judy's hands.

"Thanks, dad" she says as she walks towards the door.

Judy walks outside and puts the keys in the driver's door and gets in. She brings out Dave and places him on the passenger's seat. She climbs in and puts the key into the ignition American Pie by Don McLean blares out, she quickly changes the radio station and changes it to a Alternative rock station. She pulls out of the driveway and heads towards the neighborhood's exit/entrance. "So, when was the last time you talked to Sam?" I say, climbing onto the armrest.

"I think the day before Christmas was the last time I talked to her, last time I came over her house was like a couple days before Thanksgiving" She said, turning into a intersection.

"Ah, nice. Sooo, have you ever been out of the country?" I say, ducking down when I notice a car starting to slow down beside us.

"Like, Canada I've been to a million fucking times, and I think you went with us one time over fall break in like, 2009. We took you to Vancouver with us. My family spent like two weeks in England when we were in 6th grade for my dad's job exchange during the summer. And Germany and France when I was 8, this was for some new years thing my grandparents took me along for. You?" She says, the radio playing "Zero" by The Smashing Pumpkins.


"Yeah I've been to Canada, Vancouver with you and your family you're right. And Calgary when I was 14 going on 15. I'm actually going to Sydney this summer, well if I get back to normal size if I can. You've been to more places than me though" I say, the radio now playing "Want You Bad" by The Offspring. Judy turns onto the highway.


In about 17 minutes we get to Samantha's house. The radio is playing "Icky Thump" by The White Stripes. Judy turns the car off and and grabs me and puts me in her pocket. She gets out and walks towards the door. She rings the doorbell. In about 45 seconds Samantha's mom opens it, she smiles and welcomes her in. As soon as Sam's mom walks off into her room, Judy bends down to take off her shoes, I fall and she catches me quickly mid fall and shoves me into her hair. She sits down on the bottom step and takes off her shoes, revealing her Bart Simpson socks. She gets up and walks up the stairs, and turns left into the door. She opens it.

Sam is watching a rerun of "Dawson's Creek" she gets up and runs over to hug Judy. I fall out of Judy's hair and onto Sam's bed. "Dave? Is that you??" She says, in awe.

"Yep, I say getting on my feet, it's a long story" I say, getting up off of my ass.

"Look, before you tell anyone-" Judy starts off.

"I won't tell anyone, I've been wishing for this day all my life" She says picking me up, her hand feels soft and smells like lavender like. She picks me up, smiling.

"So, how did this all happen Dave?" she says, her breath smelling like milk chocolate.

She set me down and me and Judy explained what happened at the party, what she did, and how it got to this point.

"Y'know, you're going to have to either find a way to get back to normal size, or eventually tell everyone what happened. I don't think this is gonna go over as smoothly as Jack Cooper situation did, he was adult." Samantha says, concerned.

"Yeah, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Right, Dave?" Judy says, looking at me with her eyes

"Well, I mean she is right though. I think I have until the 4th until my parents realize something is up. But alright, I guess you're right" Dave says.

For about thirty minutes the trio just sit in the room and talk, you can hear Samantha's mom leave and take Henry to go grocery shopping with her.

"Hey, Dave. Ever thought about what it would be like to be inside my stomach?" Samantha says, with a teasing smile, Judy smiling with her.

Before I can answer Sam snatches me from the bed and shoves me feet first into her mouth. Samantha's mouth is pretty big for me, being a inch tall and all. The chocolaty smell is really powerful, there's even specks of it on her teeth. Her teeth actually the size of flat screen TVs from the inside, My hand accidentally touches her back molar, and a swallowing reflex pushes me back, down her throat narrowly missing her her uvala. I fall, screaming. I hear Judy starting to kinda freak out and Samantha saying "Oh God I didn't mean to swallow him, I was joking. I'm sorry Dave."

I land in a pool of digested chocolate in a splash, a piece of a Hershey's bar rapper I use to keep myself from going under as the two girls outside slowly start to panic.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry about it being a little bit shorter than the other chapters, I'll make up for it.