- Text Size +
I attempt to run, but Judy grabs me off of the bed and puts me in her face. "You can't run, Dave. You're mine" She says. I'm staring straight into her forehead, I can see specs of hair and a couple of bumps of acne, but nothing too bad. "I'm surprised you aren't scared, Dave." she says, putting me on her shoulder, I sit.

"I mean, remember when Jack Cooper came to talk to our school like, in 9th grade. He said it really wasn't that scary once you got used to it, and plus it would pretty cool to be this size, everything would be like an a adventure. Why and how you shrink me down in the first place?" I say, climbing from her shoulder to the top of her head.

She grabbed me off of her neck and put me on her head. I land on the top of her head, her brown hair looks endless from my perspective, I walk towards the front of her head, it's like being on top of a skyscraper. I can see all the punk band posters on her wall, The Clash, Green Day, Sex Pistols, Black Flag, NOFX. Her hair is slightly damp from the shower she took, the cherry shampoo is basically the only thing I can smell at this point.

She walks towards the door, her head kinda moving with each step, making me shake a little with her hair "The reason why I shrunk you down is because, well I wanted to get revenge on you for dumping me, I kinda feel bad now since we've made up and everything, what's done is done I guess. Also I saw that my dad had a bottle of those pills that guy had that shrunk him, he bought a bottle of them about 3 years ago from a guy who kept the recalled pills." She says, as she walks towards the end of the hallway into the kitchen.

"It'll be worth millions one days" he says" She says as she walks into the kitchen. There's no one inside.

"Where's your parents?" I say, standing up.

"They're off at IHOP or something eating breakfast. They'll bring me something back" She says, grabbing me off her head and putting me on the counter.

"Ha, you're so small though. It kinda turns me on, like I'm the giant and you're like, the guy climbing the beanstalk" She says, smiling.

"Jack, you mean?" I say, walking backwards.

"Yeah, Jack" She says, as she walks towards the fridge.

I pull out my phone and see that it's about 10:21am. I see a text from mom saying "Hey sweetheart, The ball drop wasn't really as good as me and your father thought it would be. We love you, see you in a couple of days :)" I text her back "Love you too, mom" as I put my phone away. "So, how'd you get me inside" I say as I sit down on the marble counter.

Judy pulls out a pitcher of orange juice "You shrunk like, almost rapidly as soon as you fell asleep. When I got home I stuck you between my boobs and since I didn't really have anywhere to put you since my parents were in the living room and I didn't want them seeing you, I just placed you at the foot of the bed " She says as she opens a cabinet and pulls out a Oregon Ducks mug, and puts it on the counter and starts pouring the orange juice into the mug.


"Heh, that's kinda hot" I say, feeling a little aroused.

Judy takes a drink of her juice, "I thought you weren't that horny 16 year old boy anymore" she says, teasing.

"Yeah yeah" I say, as I walk to the sink and around it, nearing the toaster and a package of bagels from a local bakery.

"You want anything? I can cut up a bagel and toast it if you want, I'd imagine you don't have to have large amounts of anything at your size" She says, she takes another sip afterwards.

"Nah, I can eat later. I'm not really hungry" I say, looking at my reflection in the side of the toaster, I stroke my chin, noticing a couple of hairs growing out on the bottom of it.

"Well, alright then" She says, starting to gulp down the rest of her orange juice.

She picks me up and places me on her head, she walks back to her room, I can faintly hear her stomach digesting the orange juice, small gurgles as she moves and walks. She walks towards the living room and sits down on the sofa, knocking Dave off of her head, landing onto the floor. Dave screams, Judy freaks out for a second then Dave stands up on the floor and says "Hey, that didn't really hurt" he says, walking through the carpet.

"What? But that's like a 100 foot fall to you?" She says, picking me up and placing me on the table in front of her. You can see a couple of tears falling down her cheek. The tears look like bursts of water to me.

"Yeah, apparently it was kinda like me falling at regular size, but I really don't wanna ever do that again, now I know how feels to skydive without a parachute" I say, walking over to the People Magazine not to far from the remote, standing on the date August 2nd, 2010.

She turns on the TV and I sit down, we watch the Rose Parade for a couple of minutes, she flicks through a couple of channels, and then loudly declares that there's nothing good on TV. You hear her parent's 1993 Buick LeSabre pull into the driveway. She grabs me off of the table and says "Just get buried deep into my hair, I know for a fact there's not any dandruff or anything" she places me on her head and I fall in deep into her hair. I can see her scalp and everything "This isn't too bad" I say to myself. The hair faintly smells of cherry shampoo at this point. I start find myself comfortable in her hair.


A man in his early 50s comes through the door in, along with a woman who's about in her late 40s. The man is dressed in a brown Polo shirt and Khakis, the woman is dressed in a red blouse carrying a IHOP to go bag.

"Judith?" She says, placing the bag on the kitchen counter.

"Coming mom" she says, slightly rushing towards the kitchen, Dave shook around slightly, but he manages to stay under.

"Hey, Don. What did you get Judy?" She says, turning her head towards Judy's dad.

"The two times two times two" He says, pulling out the box and handing it to her. "There's syrup in the fridge" he says pointing towards the fridge.

"And hey, what's that car still doing out there?" He says.

"Oh, I think he just left it there and walked home or something. He said he'll pick it up in a couple of days" Judy says.

"Alright, but if I see that car is still out there by Friday I'm selling it for scraps" He says, walking towards the living room and turning on the TV.

Judy walks down the hallway and into her room, she closes the door. Dave pops up out of her hair and slides onto her hair, jumping from her ear to her shoulder. Judy puts the to go box down and grabs Dave and puts him on the bed. Dave unzips his jacket. Judy begins to eat, she turns on the C.D player, the song "Maria" by Green Day starts to play. After about 15 minutes, she finishes eating and gets up to get a glass of milk.

She comes back and says "Woah, my stomach is going crazy right now" I stand up on the bed, "Really, let me hear" I say, walking up her bed onto a pillow.

She gently lays down down on her bed, her head resting on the pillow I'm standing on, she pulls up her shirt up to her bra. "Mind if I walk on you and climb down to your belly?" I ask, stroking her hair a bit.

"Sure, but don't try anything crazy, alright?" She says.

"Okay" I say, climbing onto her head. I walk up through her hair, about waist level. Then I make it to her forehead, her eyes look up at me, I see a toothy smile across her face, her brown eyes glistering at me, I walk down to her nose, and climb that and walk around her lips, her teeth the size of tires I can see, she laughs causing me to fall down to her chest, between her breasts. I put my ear against her heart, I hear it beat slowly. I stand up, feeling her heartbeat under my chest, and walk down to her belly. I faintly feel her belly move under my feet, in and out from her breathing.

"Wow, I can even feel all the commotion going on in your belly under my feet" I say.

"Yeah, I know" She says, lifting her arm to scratch her head.

I walk towards her belly button, her navel the size of a pothole. I lay my head directly above it, her belly sounds like Samantha's after her feast of Oreos and milk, but more groans than anything else.

"Does your stomach hurt, like at all?" I say to her.

"No, but I can feel about everything going on inside me right now. Doesn't really hurt, but I do feel some discomfort" she says, she belches loud. You can hear her parent's tell her to stop burping down the hallway.

I lay on her bloated belly a little longer, I move a little lower, under her belly button and right above the waistline of her shorts "And that's as far as you're going to get, David" she says.

"Yeah yeah alright" I say, I place my ear under her belly button.

I hear mostly gurgles and growls, from her intestines still having the contents of the food from last night still inside them. I hear a liquidy rush through her intestines and hear some more food fall in.

Judy burps again, but only loud enough that only anyone in the room could hear. I stand up and climb up to her ribcage, slowly deflating and from her lungs, I put my hear on her left rib cage, I hear the air rush in and out of her lungs. She quickly picks me up and said that's enough for one day.

She puts me on her bed stand and she pulls down her shirt. "Did you enjoy, walking up and down me?" she says, turning on her left side.

"Yeah, I guess I did. It's weird using your Ex like a biology class" I joke, looking at the clock behind me, it's 12:41pm.

"I wonder what would happen if I swallowed you?" she said, with a playful grin on her face.

"Yeahhh, I think I'm good on that one" I say, walking backwards.

Judy laughs and says she's kidding, for the rest of the day we talk and play around, Judy takes me out of her room again when her parents go out to the mall near the highway.

I fall asleep in one of her doll beds she found in the back of her closet from when she was 7. She put the doll bed on her bed stand.

"Who knew being only a inch wouldn't be too bad" I say, before I fall asleep.