- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
All of this will be in the third person, so keep that in mind.
When Dave walked into the house, his parents were relived but angry at first. They said they were lucky that they decided to wait 72 hours before telling the police. His parents lectured him and screamed at him about running away and not answering his phone. Dave didn't really react much, and his only answer being "I skipped school and stayed in Portland for a couple days, I was bored". Lying due to the fact he didn't wanna expose his secret.

He was grounded until Valentine's day.

On the first day back at school he met with Adam again, Adam asking why he didn't answer his phone and why he didn't come to school. He told him the same thing he told his parents and said that his phone was stolen by some homeless guy and he found it crushed somewhere on the highway. Adam responded by saying he wish he had the balls to just go to another city without telling his parents for a couple of days. In a week the story got out and Dave was nicknamed "Ferris Bueller" by his peers, the nickname lasted into his senior year.


On the first day back, it was kinda awkward for Samantha, Judy, and Dave. Due to all of the events of the last week. At lunch on that day Dave decided to sit by them instead of his usual spot of the guys who weren't exactly jocks, but not the outcasts of the school either. He opened up to them by throwing in a couple of inside jokes about what happened in the past week, they laugh and start to warm up to him again.


On the day Dave was ungrounded his dad put his Xbox 360 and his games back in his room while he was at school. He offered to take Dave to a local diner to talk, Dave agrees. His dad talks to him about why he shouldn't of done what he did and how he knew a guy the same thing when he was his age and it didn't go as well. Dave agreed to never do it again. Afterwards his father took him to Best Buy to get a new phone. He got the phone he wanted, a iPhone 4.

Around the time the school year was ending, May. Dave decided to ask out Judy and if they wanna start a relationship again. She says yes and they begin a relationship again.

During the summer, in June of that year. Dave went to Sydney with his parents for two weeks, he asked his parents a couple of days prior if Judy could come. They were against it at first but then his parents and her parents contacted each other and they made a agreement. Australia was pretty fun for everyone involved, besides the couple of times where Dave's Dad accidentally drove on the wrong side of the road and almost crashed the rented 2011 Holden Cruze they got for cheap from some local rental place. Dave's mom and Dave himself did most of the driving after the first week.

The rest of the summer and the year and most of 2012 was basically made up hanging out, going to school and the occasional weekend trip to Portland.

During the spring of 2012, Dave and his family went to Los Angeles for spring break. They happened to come across the movie premier for the movie "1 Inch" at the TCL Chinese theater. He and his family managed to meet the cast of the movie, Jack (played by Shia Labeouf, his last major role before he went crazy), Mom (played by Mary Steenburgen), Annie (played by Dakota Fanning), Dad(played by Steve Buscemi), and the roommate who also happens to be named Dave (Ashton Kutcher). He also met Emma Stone who plays Jack's highschool crush that he meets later on in the movie. The real family was there, and also Jack. Dave met Jack and they talked for a couple of minutes about life and stuff, Dave almost gets around to the shrinking part but Jack's handler tells him the movie is about to start.

The movie was a action thriller with a small mix of comedy mixed in. There was a couple of vore scenes, involving Annie and Dave's crush. Jack Cooper played his own body double with the inside body scenes, they sent him with a camera. Both actresses agreed to swallow Jack Cooper and vomit him out when the series of belly/intestine scenes were done. The movie was released on April 13th of 2012. It made second at the Box Office only to be beat out by The Hunger Games. Dave and his family enjoyed the movie, it was rated a 87% on Rotten Tomatoes and a 8/10 with IMDB.


About a week after graduation Dave and Judy broke up due to the feelings for each other not really being there anymore. Granted, they were still friends. In the summer of 2014, when Dave was 20 going on 21 years old, he moved out out of his parents house and away from Salem, Oregon. He lived in Seattle until 2017, having a job as a Product Advisor for Microsoft. In November of 2017 he got a job offer in San Diego to work for Rockstar Games. He accepted that job offer and plans to stay permanently with the company and stay in San Diego. He picked up dating again in early 2018, he's dating a girl from Ohio named Jenny who he met at a In N Out Burger parking lot who he think's he's going to marry in a couple of years. He eventually got rid of the Honda Civic while he was in Seattle in 2016, and bought a 2016 Ford Focus. In March of 2019 he had a falling out and quit Rockstar and moved to San Francisco, Jenny tagging along with him. He works in San Francisco as a social media coordinator for a local Alternative rock radio station.

But he still keeps the Milk Dud box in his car(with the contents gone, he ate the chocolate caramel balls a couple of days after he got back to normal size) to remind him of that period of his teen years.
Chapter End Notes:
So yeah, it's officially over. But don't worry, I'll probably have another story out in ranging from a week from now or to a month from now.

Hope you enjoyed this story (: