- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Shorter than I would’ve liked, nevertheless feedback is always appreciated
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy

It had been a week since the diagnosis. SDD they called it, Size Diminishment Disease. SDD was very rare and it actually having an effect on a person other the loss of a few inches was ever rarer but not unheard of, one of the most popular cases of SDD was when Taylor Swift caught it and Diminished down to three foot six. That wasn’t the smallest anyone had become though, The record is currently held by faith Applegate at one and a half centimeter tall, she was very popular until her disappearance a few months back, But none of that mattered as you drove home from the doctors, your dizziness and lack of balance over this past month had made you go in for a check up and once the checkup was completed the doctor gave the bone chilling news. You still were your original height so that meant that the effects of SDD did not show themselves yet and the doctor reassured you that it most people they never do but nevertheless it was still a horrible thought that you couldn’t get out of your mind, on your drive home you thought about the news articles and liveleak videos you’ve seen of SDD victims tortured, crushed and worse. You ever had recalled an article calling them delicacies. You were distraught for the first few days but after that life must go on and you returned to your normal life without telling a soul about your condition.

The night was young and you were back home visiting family. A text messaged popped up on your phone from one of your old high school friends, Nikki. She was asking if you wanted to hangout since you were back in town tonight like the good old days back in Highschool.

“Sure, your place?” You texted back

“Of course! Be over around 7 k? We have to catch up” and just like that your plans for the night had been made. Seven o’clock rolled around and you knocked on a white wooden door of a nice suburban household, No more than thirty seconds later the door open and you were greeted by Nikki, She was a decent height girl who has just turned 20, She had long black straight hair down to her back and was half white half  Native American, She was wearing a blue baggy hoodie and white booty shorts with white tipped gray socks on, she was just as cute as high school maybe even more now that you both had aged a bit, very fair features and beautiful blue eyes. She hugged you and practically jumped on you before inviting you in.

“So how’s college been going? I haven’t seen you in so long!” She asked, you replied telling her all about the college life, the party’s and even some of the more specific stuff. She invited you down to her basement where you two always would hangout during high school and nothing really has changed, same shitty couch, same ruined carpet, and same Nikki. It felt just like you thought it would and you guys talked for about an hour when you both started to get hungry and she offered to run upstairs and grab some food for the both of you the whole time never realizing what kind of a monster she could truly be.

            When Nikki left is when things started to worsen rapidly, all of a sudden you couldn’t talk, you were short of breath and dizzy as ever, you thought to yourself “Not now, Not here” and everything went black. You had hoped you would’ve have gone down a foot or maybe even just a few inches but instead you were diminished to about from what you could tell two inches. You began to dig your way out of the pile of clothes that once fit you now being football fields of fabric to you. Just as you escaped your shitty Holister prison a loud “thumping” could be heard and just as you turned around you saw Nikki, there at the bottom of the stairs with a plate of pizza rolls and ice cream. She looked down at the pile of clothes from the bottom of the stairs and the look on her face chilled your spine, It was somewhere between lust, greed, and excitement. Nikki quickly set down the food and scooped you up with her now gigantic fingers that were incredibly soft. Her thumb pressed against your chest she brought you up to her face with a massive smile on it and then almost deafening started to speak with excitement.

“Oh my god! This is my dream come true! Why didn’t you tell me you had SDD? Did you even know? You didn’t tell anyone did you? Yes! You do not understand how long I’ve waited to swallow one of you bugs!” As soon as those words were uttered your mind stopped paying attention as she kept rambling on. “Swallowed” she said it alright, your once friend now turned monster in a heartbeat, a minute ago she was bringing you down food and now you will be brought down by being hers. As quickly as you tuned out you were tuned back in.

“Hey, Hey! I’m talking to you bug! Oh what’s the point” and on that note she tossed you into her mouth. It was dark, wet, and warm inside and her tongue started to assault you, it moved up and down your whole body. The tip of her tongue started to focus on your crotch causing you to get very erect, your whole body vibrated as she laughed at that. At this point you could barely breathe, your nostrils mouth and eyes were all coved in a thick layer of saliva and your stomach had become upset from the amount of it you swallowed. Another few minutes went by and there were several times you thought you’d drown but then the movement stopped, all was still. Then out of nowhere came an intense pressure of your entire body, your eyes felt as if they were going to pop out of your head and most of your joints made a popping noise. She was sucking on you like a piece of candy now, it felt as if you were being given a full body hickey and after a few minutes she stopped and you could tell she had sucked blood from you through your skin. The break was nice but short lived as she opened her mouth. Outside of her maw you saw her holding her phone and the front facing camera recording, you could see yourself as she stuck out her tongue for the camera, you were beat red, purple in some spots, covered in thick saliva and looked battered to hell, before you were done checking yourself out and the damage she had done she pulled you back in and pushed you into her cheek.

“Hey everyone Nikki here, and today I’m going to swallow this little bug! I am so excited! This will be my first one! Haha! So yeah down the hatch, and for you in there make sure to struggle all the way down, I want to feel you!” She closed her mouth on that and the assault with her tongue began again this time focusing all on your crotch, it didn’t take long for you to cum, as you did she giggled and talked to the camera with her mouth full “Oh my god, he just came!” and then giggled again, right after the laugh you were pushed hard against the room of her mouth and then with one fatal swoop she gulped.

            You were sent down her throat slow at first but then fast and despite not wanting to give her the satisfaction you struggled. The journey was short but felt as if it lasted forever, squeezing into her stomach you felt your shoulder dislocate and the pain that came with it. As you hit the vomit scented liquid it burned instantly but more of boiling water burn than anything. From outside your fleshy prison you could hear her speak again. “Wow, that was amazing! Now all that there’s left to do is wait till he becomes a part of this!” a loud slapping noise was made and you assumed she had just slapped her ass, “Well Streaks, and ill keep you guys updated!”. She had made your execution into her daily snapchat streaks. The stomach acids began to do their work slowly, with no light and constant pain it was hard to stay upright while she moved, you could tell she had shifted some position or seat and then everything was still. You had regained your balance and was able to keep the majority of your body out of the acid. You were stuck, you couldn’t see a viable escape at this point or at any point for that matter, you were her snack now destined to die and become part of her already fat ass. Your thoughts on the matter were interrupted by cold creamy liquid from above. She had started eating the ice cream and for your sake it was a godsend, anything to sooth the burns was helpful. The ice cream only lasted a few minutes before your new home was being filled by chewed up pizza rolls. The fact that you were no different than the chewed up bits and pieces of pizza rolls angered you and in a rash fit of anger you started punching the walls of her stomach, this went on for a minute until two large thuds shook the entire area around you. “If you could do me a favor in there buggy, Lyn is coming over because she’s totally jealous of me and I’d like if you were still alive when she got here” The fact that she had the gall to ask you to stay alive filled you with so much anger you lashed out again hitting the walls of her stomach “And thank you for squirming around so much! It feels so good” and with that comment you collapsed.

            A half hour went by and the pain just kept getting worse, Nikki would send ice cream your way every five minutes or so to keep you cool and alive but it was just delaying the inevitable. You sat in the acid and the skin on your arms started to peel away, you felt as if your whole body was covered in a million paper cuts but that when you heard her, Lyn. Lyn was a skinny girl but still had a fairly large chest and ass, she was white and had wavy long blonde hair from what you could remember, her face was very dominant for a woman but pretty nevertheless. “Is it still alive! I hope I didn’t miss it” Lyn said

“it hasn’t moved in awhile but I think I can still feel it” Nikki replied

Lyn got right up to Nikki’s stomach and started speaking “Hey buggy, how does it feel to be digested? I can’t imagine it’s to pleasant but if it makes you feel any better me and Nikki have been texting all day and were going to fish out what’s left of you after you melt away in there and make some nice jewelry out of your bones! I know we have at least two toe rings planned and your skull as a tongue piercing!

“You’re such a bitch” Nikki said

“Hey I’m not the one who ate him!” Lyn replied

“You got me there” after that you started to lose consciousness, the pain was so terrible and you could feel your organs start slipping out of your body, you drifted off while listening to the two of them talk and laugh not caring at all about you anymore. About 12 hours later Nikki sat down on the toilet and proceeded to push a few logs from her body, throughout them was your bones scattered throughout. Nikki wiped, got up and proceeded to put on a glove and fish out as many bones as she could find before flushing the rest down. It was only a few weeks until your skull was made a tongue piercing for Nikki and Lyn had two toe rings fashioned from your ribcage. The video Nikki took ended up being shown to all your old friends, most of them were more jealous than sad and in about a years time Nikki forgot the name of the boy who’s skull was on her tongue piercing but that wouldn’t stop her, Lyn, or any of your other friends from taking part in horrible acts towards the diminished.