- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another anthology chapter

Brian was at a point where he was questioning his decisions.  When he heard about the Shrunken Selfie Contest, he thought it was a great opportunity to win some money.  He owned a shrink ray and had used it a few times.  The twenty-one year old college senior had jumped at the opportunity to enter the contest.  He had shrunken himself down to the mandatory size, one millimeter tall.  He then crawled into a pair of dark, black underwear, belonging to his mother, before she woke up in the morning, and was now playing the waiting game.

 

That changed when Brian's mother, Emily, woke up and walked out of the shower.  Like most moms, she was completely oblivious to the contest going on, and didn't even know her youngest son was the owner of a shrink ray.  As she reached for a pair of black underwear, she was completely oblivious to Brian's whereabouts.  Emily exhaled as she brought up her pair of underwear, and began to put the pair on.

 

"Well, here we go," Brian mumbled to himself.  He stands carefully, trying to maintain his balance as each of his mother's legs fly past him while she puts on her underwear.  He managed to avoid falling out to his death, and getting crushed by one of her giant thighs.  As Emily began to settle into her underwear, Brian realized that he was going to be by her giant ass.

 

What Brian was not counting on, was his mother putting on a pair of black leggings.  Emily then finished getting dressed and grabbed her keys, eventually walking out to her car.  Emily sat down on the driver's seat, nearly flattening her son.  She was off to start her errands and go to the grocery store.

 

Brian was in a bit of a panic.  Being trapped beneath his mother's titanic form, he desperately tried to keep his calm.  "Alright, just get the picture, and you can get the fuck out of here," he whispered.  He felt that while he was in a precarious position right now, he didn't feel it would get worse.  Hopefully, his mother would stay relatively stationary while she was driving.

 

Not wanting to waste an opportunity, Brian whipped out his phone.  Switching the camera, he realized the picture was very dark.  He attempted to put on the flash but owned an old, shitty phone.  With a sigh, he decided to just take a selfie anyway.  "Fuck it, it'll be fine," he said.  He put his camera into portrait and tried his best to make a "cool" face.  He wasn't thrilled with the picture, as he thought it was pretty dark.  "Eh, whatever, it'll work," he said to himself.  He texted the number for the studio, and attached the picture, then proceeded to send it out.

 

--

 

In the studio, Jay and Shelly were filtering through the selfies that were occasionally filtering in.  "Hey Shell, it looks like we've got one here from Brian.  Let's see what he sent us."

 

"Huh," Shelly said as the two hosts examined Brian's picture.  It really just looked like a silhouette.  It was extremely dark from the black underwear, black leggings, and lack of flash.  "What do you think, can we accept this?" she asked Jay.

 

Jay stared at the picture.  It looked like there was a person there, but this was just too poor of quality.  "Sorry Brian, but we can't see a thing in this picture.  Turn your flash on bud, then re-send it."

 

--

 

They sent this exact same message to Brian via text.  Examining what was sent to him by the radio station, Brian couldn't believe it.  "What the fuck!" he yelled in frustration.  He was trying to figure out how to proceed.  As much as he really wanted the money, this was turning out to be much more difficult than anticipated.

 

In the end, Brian decided that he would have to try it again.  Pulling up his front facing camera, Brian again posed for the picture.  As he was about to take it, his phone's battery gave in.  There was an awkward pause as Brian stared at his phone, terrified.  "No, please no!" he yelled, pressing every button he could.  It was no use.  "Shit, I've gotta get out of here!"

 

Things would only get worse for Brian.  He grasped the shrink ray firmly, until he saw something that caused a put in his stomach.  The option screen on the shrink ray had a peculiar message, one that Brian hadn't seen before.  It read, "Error, Please Re-Charge."

 

"What the fuck?!" Brian yelled from the inside of his mother's underwear.  Not thinking clearly, Brian turned the remote on himself.  Making sure it was on shrink, he closed his eyes and pulled the trigger, expecting to shrink much further.  Nothing happened.

 

Emily arrived at the grocery store and stood up, walking into the store.  She still had no knowledge of her son's predicament and that the motion of her walking was causing him to get closer and closer to her ass cheeks.

 

Brian was in tears at this point, with no idea of what else to do.  "Mom, help me!" he cried, knowing it was useless.  He had no idea if he would ever escape the underwar of his own mother.

Chapter End Notes:

Stay tuned....