- Text Size +

 

I was lost in a feeling of utter bliss when it happened.

I abandoned myself on Alyssa’s heel, without a care in the world. That’s when she felt me. My friend hastily retired her magnificent, perfect foot from me with a scare, and took it between her hand to check out whether something was wrong, eyes scanning its socked surface. I lost my balance and fell on the ground among the carpet fibres once again. Adrenaline began pumping, as the fear of being discovered became more and more concrete. I had no time to run away because of my size, so I flattened on the ground, praying not to be found. When she was finally sure that whatever bothered her wasn’t on her sock, my friend put her foot down and leaned forward on the carpet, searching for the source of such annoyance. I stood perfectly still, I even stooped breathing, to avoid being spotted, and she almost missed me. But then, the giantess lowered her right hand on the carpet, brushing randomly the fibres. She had almost given up, when she hit me with one of her fingers, sending me rolling towards her. Alyssa perceived the presence of something small among the fibres, and blindly scanned the thick forest with her fingers. I saw her huge pads searching for me and I decided to risk it all: I sprinted with all the energy left in my body towards the edge of the carpet, hoping that she would give up her search once I hid under the couch. It was a desperate attempt, but I couldn’t absolutely get caught. I couldn’t even imagine my dread if my friend were to recognise me at that size. But even with all my strength, I didn’t go far before her huge index finger pinned me firmly on the ground. She captured me with the skill of a huntress, and I became her prey. All was lost.

I desperately thrusted and struggled against the column of flesh that kept me in place, but it was useless: I couldn’t possibly escape something that big. The giantess barely noticed my feeble attempts of rebellion, focusing on picking me up from the ground for a closer inspection. She pinched me between her huge digits and lifted me. Her grip was firm, making it impossible for me to escape, but not quite crushing, either: the girl probably made sure to have the chance of giving a good look to the little pest that bothered her, before getting rid of it. Alyssa raised me at eye level, and we stared at each other for a long moment. “What is this thing…?” she whispered to herself, while the two emerald orbs squinted, trying to a get a better look at me. For an instant, I almost hoped my friend would squash me on the spot: at least I wouldn’t have had to deal with the consequences of my actions, and I would have died peacefully after having fulfilled my fantasy. Instead, her beautiful eyes opened wide with recognition, and I knew there was no coming back from that. “Oh… my… God. You’re…” she gasped, not even able to complete the sentence. She cupped her other hand and dropped me carefully on her palm, looking at me with utter shock and holding a hand on her gaping mouth. I reddened with shame, unable to hold her gaze.

After a few moments, the giantess broke the silence with a faint, trembling voice. “This… This doesn’t make any sense… How did you end up like that? It’s not some kind of illness, right? You’re not… contagious?” she asked in a slightly frightened tone. I couldn’t possibly lie, not to her. Alyssa brought me near her right ear on her hand, and I told her everything. I thought too highly of her to tell her any kind of lie, yet at the same time I didn’t want to lose her trust or make her uncomfortable with my embarrassing fantasy. But I was sure my friend would understand me, as she always did, and would support my decision. She was the first and only person to which I told all about my plan and my determination to shrink. When I was over, Alyssa brought me in front of her face, but instead of being disgusted or frightened, as I had expected, she looked puzzled. “Well, that’s… weird, for sure. I understand that this is your fantasy and all, but… Have you even considered the consequences?”. She assumed a genuinely worried tone and continued. “I mean, have you thought that you could hurt yourself for real? You know little things your size tent to die, and quickly too? What if I didn’t save you from my carpet, earlier? You might have starved, or I might have mistaken you for a bug and… I don’t even want to think about it!”. I shifted uncomfortably on her enormous hand, eyes fixed down on her rosy skin, as she continued talking, now clearly upset. “And moreover, you disappear without warning anyone! You left your life and everyone that cares about you behind for this! There’s a bright future waiting for you and you just spit on it?”. The gigantic girl let out a long sight, then calmed down. “This… This is just wrong, and you know it. Now, please, return yourself to normal” she asked, gently. A small part of me wanted to accept my friend’s proposal, going back home and forgetting everything. But deep down, I didn’t want to give up yet, now that I had just achieved my objective, and I thought I had nothing to gain from coming back. I made her move me near her ear again and told her that I didn’t want to do as she said, that being small is what I wanted, and that there was no reason for me to go back to my dull life. I didn’t need the future she was talking about, and nobody would care if I vanished. “How can you even think something like that?!” the girl’s deafening voice boomed, interrupting me. “You must be kidding right?”. Her reaction irritated me: she had always understood me, but why not this time? I replied that she surely didn’t know better than me what I desired, and she couldn’t change my mind. I accused her to ignore my feelings, and I told her that she couldn’t possibly imagine how hard living my life was.

We both knew she didn’t deserve those words.

As soon as I finished speaking, Alyssa brought me back before her face, and I immediately knew I had gone too far. I could clearly read the anger on her face, her eyes flaring with rage as she looked right into mine. “Bold words for someone the size of my pinkie” she scoffed. She held out her other hand before me. “Give me your backpack” she said in an imperious tone. I did as I was told, and the small sack, that contained my belongings and the shrinking device, was enclosed in the enormous hand, then dropped in one of the oversized pockets of the titanic girl’s jeans. She began speaking with a cold, ruthless tone. “You think you know what a rough life is, huh? And you decided to shrink in order to escape from it, to live the rest of your days as nothing more than an insect, right? Fine. Then I’ll show you how dreadful your new life can be. You’ll learn this lesson the hard way. My way. And I’ll go hard on you, be sure of that: if you were human, I’d have some compassion for you, but you chose to be a bug to me. And I have no respect for bugs”. She let out a sly smile “I’m sure that, within just one day, you’ll be so broken that you’ll beg me in tears to return you normal”.

Alyssa’s words cut through me like knives and worried me quite a lot. I wasn’t really sure if she had it into her to realize such threats… But what if she really wanted to punish me for what I did? I wasn’t left with time for thinking, as my friend’s giant hand closed around me, moving me to an unknown destination. A few seconds later, I was dropped on the surface of the huge coffee table of the living room, Alyssa still sitting on the couch in front of me, grinning. “You wanted to serve a giantess, didn’t you? Well, then serve these and see how much you like it!”. As she spoke, she lifted her massive, socked feet in the air and dropped them heavily on the table, right in front of me. “Give my feet a proper massage. But I warn you: they’re a little sweaty, because it was hot outside. I’m really curious to see how much you’ll like being tiny and powerless after that!”. The giantess now had a wide, smug smile on her face and, high above me, I could see her toes wiggling in anticipation under the white sock. I slowly approached the textured, cotton heel of her foot, as I did before. In certain points, the sweat made the sock completely adherent to the foot, making it possible to see its outlines, and in the point where the sock was torn, a small area of sweaty flesh was visible. The smell was still quite strong, but I didn’t mind: one way or the other, I got what I had come for. Alyssa was now a giantess and she was offering me her feet on a silver platter: what could I need more? I held out my tiny hands and began massaging the hot, cottoned surface, excitedly. “That’s it! Go on…” the giantess encouraged me. I went on for a few minutes, before eagerness and arousal overtook me. Then I dropped on my knees and started kissing lovingly my friend’s sweaty sock.