[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

In a sort of between-events sequel to previous Rocko/Maggie crossover fanfic "The Buzz On How Maggie Got Fondled By Flecko" that is SO ridiculously offensive and generally dark/cynical that it actually makes the original story look like freaking BARNEY AND FRIENDS by comparison, Maggie Pesky, after being declared legally insane in the Supreme Court trial that she had found herself being put on for self-defensively murdering Flecko in the previous story, is carted off to the world's most horrifically abusive mental asylum by Dr. Hutchison; to make a long story short, hilarity of numerous incredibly sadistic and generally fucked-up varieties ensues.

You can find the story's predecessor here: http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7994



Rated: X
Categories: Mature (40-49), Adventure, Breasts, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Furry, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Maternal, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Scat, Sci-Fi, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 56519 Read: 4300
Published: May 22 2019 Updated: May 22 2019
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. of Rocko's Modern Life and The Buzz On Maggie are the property of Nickelodeon and Disney Channel. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of Rocko's Modern Life, The Buzz On Maggie, or any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended on the author's part whatsoever.

1. The Pseudo-Sequel That No One Asked For by xandermartin98 [Reviews - 1] (56519 words)