- Text Size +
You poke your head out of the sock, and see Amy running in, booming with each step. She promptly lies back down where she was before, her legs hanging over the side of the bed. Jessica follows and makes here way towards you. You dash out of the pile and roll out of the way of Jessica’s black and white Vans trainer coming right for you. Just behind you, as Jessica stomps down, she creates a small wave of air that knocka you forward onto your face. You pull yourself back up, feeling dizzy. You run over to the door, and walk to Amy’s left nylon covered leg. She gently swings it up and down, slowly. You wait for her foot to come back down before leaping onto it and holding on for dear life. While swinging through the air, you try to climb up her tights, as they have girly chitchat or whatever. You manage to get up to her knee, which sticks out. You grab the top of her kneecap and use it to thrust yourself upwards. This pulls you onto her thigh. You walk along the unsteady and uneven surface of your sister’s leg. You eventually reach her hip, from where you grab onto her green sports jersey. You grab onto the few atray fibres that poke out of her jersey, and use them as climbing rods. After a bit of her talking with Jessica, you reach Jessica’s shoulder, at which point, Amy stands up and puts on her sneakers. You lose balance and fall off of the back of her shoulder. Luckily, you manage to grab onto a stray fiber on the jersey and pull yourself back up onto her shoulder. You crouch down for better balance as giant Amy traverses the room. You decide to swivel your body and climb the front of her jersey. You reach the opening for her shirt and then begin to climb a strand of hair that is hanging down. You climb up it, depsite how greasy it may be, and eventually reach the top of Amy’s head. You decide that this is a good time to nap, as nothing bad can happen on her head. You curl up in her hairs and fall asleep. *At 9pm* You are rudely awoken by the sound of Amy grabbing her jersey and pulling it off. You are still on her head, until she pulls the jersey off over her head, which makes you lose balance and fall into the sock pile near her wardrobe. Amy leaves the room, in her lingerie, for a shower. At this point you decide to find a plan of action. She left the door open, so you are free to roam. You dash outside of the room, and into the hallway. You are met by a large pair of ankle boots, not facing you, but at Emily’s door. You realise that this is Emily and decide to grab onto her boot, so as not to be shut outside of her room, and in the dangerous hallway. Your gravity is shifted every which way as a giante version of your sister walks into her bedroom. She promptly slides off her left ankle boot, the one you are on, and you fall like a rock. You only fell around a meter (from your perspective, which is probably around a mm to her). You regain your composure and walk over to Emily’s ankle sock-clad feet.