- Text Size +
You dash out of the sock pile, and over to the shoe that’s turned on its side. You see Amy run in, excited to catch up with Jessica over the Summer Holidays. Jessica follows. She is fairly tall, taller than Amy, and she has fair blonde hair, as well as a thin form. She is wearing a blue denim jacket and a croptop underneath, just showing her bellybutton. She wears long jeans, a pair of pink socks, nad some black and white checked Vans Flats. You climb inside the pink sneaker that once you are inside smells quite nice, with the mix between sweat, coffee and cheap perfume! You hide in the toe section and get ready to eavesdrop. “Ooo I haven’t seen you for ages Amy!” Jessica squeals. “Oh, I know Jessica! I missed you so much, just take a seat on thise socks. Don’t worry, it’s more comfy than it looks!” Amy exclaims. Jessica begins to say “Huh, okay Amy, I’ll trust your judgemen- OH MY GOD” and her voice vooms out above you, like a deafening volcano eruption. You wonder what she is shouting for, and it turns out that “Oooooooooooo Amy! Are they the limited edition Hot Pink Adidas Flats? Can I try them on? Pretty please?” She squeals. The trainers are just next to Amy’s bed, just below her dangling feet, housed by dirty black nylons. “Mmmmm okay, but you can’t keep them! Heheh” she mumbles. Jessica lets out an excited squeal bedore kicking her Vans off, into the distance in Amy’s room. You see her rush over, pink socks getting larger and larger by the second. BOOM, BOOM BOOOOOOOM! Suddenly the booming of Jessica’s terrifying feet stops. She turns the shoe you are in over, making you fall onto the sweaty insole. You land face down, so when you try to breathe, you just get foam and filthy sweat inside your mouth. You quickly spit it out, as you get up. You run further into the toe section, so as not to be instantly crushed by her descending foot. You look up and see a large shade of dirty pink falling down. She slips her filthy sock-clad foot inside of the sneaker, scraping her socks against the inside. You back away, as her toes wriggle forward towards you. Eventually, you reach the edge of the toe section, and cannot move back any further. Jessica’s feet are much larger than Amy’s, at least by 2 sizes. So they don’t fit, but they cause no discomfort to her. Due to them being bigger, her foot can reach further inside the shoe. You sit against the wall of the shoe, as her toes move forward threateningly. You begin to sob, fearing for your life as they get closer and closer. Eventually, her whole foot is inside the shoe, and her big toe is pinning you down against the insole. She pushes her heel into the shoe with her thumb and then stomps harshly to make sure the shoe is secure. Unfortunately, this made you extremely dizzy, and her big toe mashes you up a bit. You are still fairly fine, but rather bruised. “These are amazing! And a great fit too...” Jessica exclaims. Amy and Jess continue to have girly chitchat, while you are continually and brutally smushed under Jessica’s big toe. You still manage to stay alive, but are in excrutiating pain. You try to scream, but only manage to get a pink and dirty group of fibers from her sock in your mouth. You begin to choke on them, while Jessica continually stomps all over her best friend’s brother. After a few minutes, Jessica decides she is done, and slips the shoe off. After they are off, and lying next to Amy’s bed, you finally breathe in some musty air, absorbing a lot of sweat. You spit out the dirty fibers, hoping not to have gotten some sort of disease from them. You feel your heart pounding out of your chest, but you are still in horrible pain. You haven’t broken any bones... you hope. And after Jessica has gone and sat back down, Amy gets off the bed and walks over to her. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM... BOOOOOOOOOOM. Amy stomps around a bit, while talking with Jessica about makeup or whatever. You dash to the sole section inside the shoe, and slip on a bog of sweat. You fall face flat in the sweat pool. You can’t seem to get up, as everytime you try, your hands sink into a pool of sweat and you slip and fall forwards back on your face, with another helping of filthy sweat in your mouth. Amy stomps back over to the bed, but instead, she shoves her foot into the shoe, with you under her sole. You are covered in slime and sweat, as Amy puts on the shoe. Her black nylons, with large patches of dirt (which would be unnoticable to Amy), push down on you very forcefully. You screech extremely loudly as Amy stomps on the floor to make sure the shoe is firmly on. Unfortunately, this crushes you, and disfigures you a fair bit. Your ribs crack and snap, but only 3 of them. You begin to wish you were just dead, but no, it keeps on going. You absorb your big sister’s sweat for hours on end, as she walks around, until around 9pm, when she slides them off. You smell of nothing but sweat and your sister. You realise that Jessica must’ve been gone for a while. Amy slides her shoe off, with you stuck to her dirty nylons. Luckily, she promptly peels these off and throws them halfway across the room, with you on them. You land in the sock pile and hear Amy leave the room to take a shower. You rip yourself off of the tights and see that you are covered in sweat. At this point, you just want to die. Someone, put me out of my misery you think. This doesn’t happen. You begin to run out of the room, when you hear your Mom shouting “JAAAMES ARE YOU HOME YET?”. You cover your ears from the sound. This makes you realise that she is outside the room. She storms in, barefoot. And it seems that her path is set for you. You try to run out of the way, but death is inevitable, as your Mom’s smooth sweaty foot comes down on you like a rockfall. This is your end. Your Mom continues toclean the house, without giving your death even a thought. You sit there for hours, unable to move due to the fact that you have just been stomped on. Your arms, your legs, your ribs, your neck. Every bone was instantly broken, but it wasn’t until the next day that your sister simply flattens you as she is leaving the house. Your last sight was the bottom of Amy’s sneaker, covered with gum and dirt, before getting you stuck to it, so there wasn’t even a dead body to be found.