- Text Size +
You take a step next to Amy’s bedroom. You aren’t usually allowed inside, so this should be imteresting... You slide underneath the door and are instantly hit by the smell of sweat, and cheap perfume. You look around, hoping for Amy to be in sight, and she’s laid on her bed, lolling her legs up and down off the side of the bed. Her legs are clothed by tights, but her shoes are just next to her bed. One is overturned on it’s side, with a pungent odour filling the room, and the other stood up fully... You approach the shoes and are hit by the stench of warm sweat and dirt. Amy is an athlete at heart, so its no surprise that they horribly stink. You take another look around and notice a pile of dirty clothing in the corner, giving of the intense odour of sweat and cheap perfume. You didn’t realise, but the door says “NO ENTRY”, which you soon realise why, since she is laid in her lingerie. You walk closer to her, and climb the splinters sticking out of her nightstand. You see that she’s left a pair of dirty socks on her nightstand, and they reek of onions and cheap shampoo and shower gel. You look over to her phone that she’s sat using. She’s texting Jessica on her phone, asking her to come over. You climb down the nightstand and run to the tiny pile of socks that are clearly dirty. You begin to approach them, but almost pass out due to the horrible stench. You begin to feel dizzy, and decide that its not worth it, and decide not to go near the socks. But, on the other hand, it is a pile of dirty socks, and laundry day isn’t for another week, so they would be untouched! You dash back over to them and dive inside a pink sock. You feel the overwhelming smell hit you like a hammer, before completely knocking you out. You fall asleep, lulled away by the putrid odours that dominate you and all of your senses. *1 hour later* You wake up to the sound of a doorbell. You have a doorbell system throughout the house, so as not to miss deliveries and whatnot. You rub your eyes, as you are rudely awakened. You peek your head out of the pile, happy to get some fresh air. You see your sister, by now fully clothed, jump off of her bed and land on the wooden floor. She runs down the stairs and opens the door, and lets in Jessica. You remember that Amy just lets people sit on her sock pile, as it is rather comfy, you realise that you should move! Since another person is just more danger, you try to find somewhere to go. You decide to go to... (there is a choice here! Continue to Chapter 6 to enter her sneakers, Chapter 7 to enter the pile of clothes, and Chapter 8 to climb her tights.)