- Text Size +
You decide to make the best of being inside of your Mom’s shoe, and try to sleep, as she slowly traverses the house, cleaning, eating and whatever else. You are lulled to sleep by the dull thuds created by her feet, and manage to sleep for quite a while. *A FEW HOURS LATER* You are abruptly awoken to the sound of your Mom kicking her shoes off, with you stuck to the insole. You desparately try to wiggle out of the sweaty entrapment, but to no avail. You join the rest of your Mom’s shoes, including high heels, ankle boots, trainers and more. She walks around for a bit, continuing her chores, before she decides to lay down on the sofa for a nap. All this, while her son is suffering horrible pain. 1. The smell feels like a hammer hit to the head everytime you breathe in the sweaty odours. 2. You’re stuck like glue to your Mother’s sandal, encased in sweat. 3. You’re alone. Nobody know’s that you’re tiny, and nobody seems to care. After your Mom falls asleep, you give it one last tug, before giving up hope, and accepting the fact that you’ll be stuck forever, and this tug, seems to pull you free from the sandal! You slide down the pile of shoes, careful not to fall inside of any. You finally land on the floor and hear another set of loud thumps. This is a very, very long day. It’s your other sister, Emily. She’s around 15 years old, so only around 2 years older than you. She slowly and casually walk over to the armchair, wearing her black dress, that has a skirt to just above her knees. She also wears a pair of black ankle boots, a pair of black socks, some sunglasses and a cap. She has long black hair, never tied back, and deep blue eyes. She sits down in the armchair, and half slips off her left ankle boot, gently wiggling it in the air, as if it were on display. You run over to her, hoping she may help. You call her name, scream at her for help, but no, she just sits watching TV. You try to get a grip on the chair, but the leather is too smooth, so everytime you try to climb, you just fall and injure yourself on the cold tile floor. You rush over to her boot, that is slowly floating through the air. You notice an opportunity to get her attention and jump inside her shoe. During this moment, you realise you are taking quite a liking to feet. You land inside her ankle boot, and grab onto the fibers of her sock. You climb, slowly but surely, until she finally lowers her boot to the ground with her foot, and fully puts it back on. As she slides her foot in, you are scraped along with it, and end up jammed between her foot and the insole that is soaked in sweat. She harshly pushes down on the boot with her foot inside, and puts you under extreme pressure. You scream for help, put when you open your mouth, you are only met by the lovely taste of foot sweat. You choke on the disgusting liquid, until she finally releases some pressure, allowing you to swallow the sweat (I know right) and to breathe. You rush out from under her sole, and hide in the deep toe section. After you ran, she continues to push her feet, with even more force. It’s a good thing you escaped when you did. You grab onto the top of her sock, but since she is fully wearing the shoe, there is no gap to crawl out of at the mouth kf the shoe. You scream in frustration, and ultimately, in fear, due to the fact that you could easily die to Emily’s feet in here. She decides she is bored of this, and slowly slides her boot into the position it was in when you climbed inside. You slide down the back side of the shoe, almost falling to your death, but you grab on to her sock and begin to climb. You get to the top of her sock, that barely reaches the top of her ankle, but cannot climb any further. You decide that it may be time to just give up, but then you remembered that your phone doesn’t call, but could text! You whip out your cell, one hand on the sock, the other on the phone. You open her contact and type “EMILY HELP I SHRUNK AND IM ON YOUR LEFT SOCK.”. You are about to press send, when a slight movement from her makes you lose balance, and barely keep hold of the sock. You grab on for dear life, hugging her and her sock, then press send! At first the message doesn’t manage to send, but you press retry and it goes through! Now, we wait!