- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was a quick, spur-of-the-moment story that I was inspired to write while working on my other projects. I just couldn't resist -- Passionlip is amazing. Simple as that. I hope you enjoy a rather shameless expedition, and that you might have an idea of who Passionlip even is before starting the story~

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 


 

 

A titan dawned over the city in an instant. There was no flash of light or explosive entrance; a monster had appeared, as though communally ignored by the hundreds of thousands of citizens until that very moment. It faded into their visions, at least to those that could see the beast that twilight hour. Rushed traffic came to a sudden halt all at once, people within buildings hurried to their windows, all to witness the massive thing that blocked the setting sun behind a purple jungle of hair.

“... The mission begins now… Master, please be watching… I’m nervous…”

Such a whisper was the prelude to the event about to unfold. The monster towered over everything but the highest skyscrapers, with immediate estimates from news outlets pinning it at well over 100 meters tall. At the monster’s sides were huge golden limbs, initially thought to be spider-like legs until they were recognized as its arms, heavy and metallic like dual weapons. Yet most terrifying of all was not any of this, but that it was unmistakably a human. Despite the alien features, it was a woman whose shadow was cast over the city, a woman whose chest extended far forward without regard to the rest of her mighty proportions, vaguely restrained by a top made of two belts, just wide enough to cover her nipples and nothing else.

Not a soul recognized her as any specific person -- barely any recognized her as sentient, but instead as a force of nature, no different than a tsunami that rose by the harbors. She knew this and for the citizens, there was pity. Though not enough to ward her, it did make her legs shiver and her nails coil.

“H-Hello. I am… I am the Alter-Ego of Love and Hate. I-I’m sorry, so I will make this fast. Please, um, m-make way for me…”

The Alter-Ego of Love and Hate -- her true name, Passionlip -- made this announcement with a volume magnitudes higher than before. For blocks away, her voice echoed heavy through the streets and alleys, and further still could her voice still be made out as a distant rumble. At her magnificent size, the softness intended in her tone was lost on the people below. Truly, she did feel remorse for the restless crowds that formed before her, but her conscience had been settled much earlier. They are disposable humans in this pocket universe, she remembered the words from her Master. They are replicas from another, smaller world. And this makes them ideal test subjects.

It didn’t make much sense to Passionlip. “I’m too dim to understand this,” she complained back then, but the instructions were too clear to misinterpret. She would accomplish this task, much like she would do anything to make herself stronger in the eyes of her Master. That resolve glowed on her from the faint smile between her plush cheeks, given to those in her way as a humble apology. Her power of concealment, so advanced that such weak creatures like these couldn’t even detect her as she had towered over them, had since been undone in readiness for her attack.

Passionlip lifted her hands to be level with her waist as she strutted from the seaside outskirts into a deeper part of the city. Screams were launched from beneath her only when it became abundantly clear that her high heel was falling onto them. Cra-thoom. Pavement snapped and a cluster of vehicles were flattened as Passionlip’s first step onto the highway settled into the ground with several tons of weight. The drivers had been trapped in their vehicles, with most severely unaware of what sudden fatality would befall them.

Cra-thoom. Cra-doom. Cra-koom. Each step was just a rustle beneath Passionlip, who ensured that each stride was as delicate as possible. She blushed in wonderment of how heavy these footfalls must be to the people, but she truly couldn’t comprehend the force she was thrusting unto the earth. Her eyes lit up for a shimmer, noticing the crowds of panicked people fleeing from her feet.

“I’ll try to move lightly, like Melt does, but… Mmm… It isn’t working, is it…”

Chaos flooded the streets as people attempted to evacuate, but where they could go for refuge, no one knew. The buildings around the highway quivered in their foundation, and no speed could seemingly outrun one step after the other, even if there had been space to allow it. Police sirens wailed and emergency sirens began to blaire one at a time, but it was all whistles and tunes to Passionlip’s ears. The only sound she could make out over anything were the little cries of people, which she was starting to ignore the further into the city she got.

In the corner of her vision, she happened to notice a particularly tall structure a few blocks away topple over. The tip of her right talon had bumped into the tower’s roof, just enough that it collapsed over its neighbors like sand. Passionlip lifted her hands higher, only then realizing that she had been leaving a trail of destruction where her claws had unknowingly been scratching. Behind her on each side were lines of smoke and ash, all caused by her obliviousness.

This carelessness was an accidental attack, merely the collateral damage she produced while walking to her actual target. One sharp tip of her claw retracted to her lip, which curled into a little pout as she surveyed her mess. She turned, a small movement that still wielded destructive force, evident by the toe of her shoes chopping down street lights and signs as they repositioned. All of this lead to a formal bow in the direction of the collapsed building, in respect to the survivors and victims.

“I apologize…! Y-You were not intended to be attacked! My ugly hands always get in the way…”

Passionlip’s amplified apology, of course, did not settle any of the panic swelling in that direction. On the contrary, it only caused more of a disaster. Blissfully unaware, her bowing had descended her well-endowed chest onto the rooftops in front of her. Each one took on an entire building’s top to themselves, their weight testing the limits of their structure.

This indirect attack wasn’t noticed by Passionlip until she felt a pop underneath them. The roofs had given in, and the flustered people underneath could only vaguely be aware of the unbelievable reason why the ceiling above was falling over their heads. One floor was leveled, then another, stories at a time being claimed victim to the soft but immense skin. When its descent finally finished, some found themselves trapped in corridors leading only to an endless wall of flesh; an unfortunate few were drowning under her boobs, pinned without hope.

Passionlip gasped and quickly picked herself up. Perhaps too quickly, for some debris that gathered around her breasts had been carried with the huge weights, left to crumble off of her like dust. Only loosely did she consider the mortality rate attached to her chest, but only as an error of her intended duty.

“Ohh, please, d-don’t touch my breasts…! Err… P-Perhaps, rather, I should apologize again… Um...”

A reprimendment had hastily shifted to an apology, until ultimately the awkwardness was too much. There were larger issues to be addressed, such as her hands -- far too large and wide reaching for the small city she was enclosed in. Though it pained her to force such monstrous qualities onto innocent people, it pained her more to keep her arms up and lifted at all times, like a chore she would rather not tend to.

“Mm, please, little city… Watch out for my hands. I-I believe you can avoid them if you try.”

The lighthearted warning was provided with no time at all for the citizens to even comprehend as it boomed over them. That next second, the massive claws were lowered to Passionlip’s flanks, demolishing buildings and cars and the people in between all very much the same. Like a simultaneous series of attacks, more than half a dozen buildings were claimed by her change in posture. Structures were carved into by the sharp blades, or penetrated from above by their piercing weight. And then, as she continued her stroll up the highway, the claws were dragged behind, leaving behind a thick trail of destruction where they passed without resistance.

“You’re all quite fortunate, if I might say… Had I less control over my power… merely touching me would be disastrous!”

She said this with a playful giggle at the end, as though her talons were not reaping away lives on a mass scale.

Every stride was a microcosm of an apocalypse. People fled their vehicles, their businesses, and their homes -- some directed by emergency response teams, others taking to instinct at the sight of patterned destruction -- only looking back to marvel at the cruel fate encroaching them. They would awe at each step, hypnotized if not by the rising and falling of each high heel, then by the swaying and jiggling of Passionlip’s unreasonable breasts, which would bounce with such incredible power. Witnesses were astonished by how easily one was able to completely eradicate an overzealous news helicopter that tired too late to retreat.

“Please! I already said to avoid my breasts, you know…”

Passionlip continued with only minor hesitations, pausing briefly before some steps in an attempt at mercy. She would tilt her foot and lean forward, allowing the crowds to disperse, but many were too clustered or slow to escape. In the end, her feet would rain down upon the population at the same rate of death, thundering forward with chunks of metal and road pressed into her soles for observers to see.

“Ahh, the embassy of your people. In that case… Target sighted. This will be over soon, thankfully.”

Ahead of her, off-center of the city’s heart, was the building she had come for. A tall structure for the humans below, it was little more than a large cardboard box in the eyes of the Alter-Ego. Her pace didn’t break as she spoke; if anything, her steps became more confident, eager to conclude her mission successfully.

But an unseen obstacle would cause her to falter. The point of her heel had struck the highway, and an enraged driver along the way, much the same as it had any other step. However, the ground caved in much deeper than any previous footfall, for it had cut directly into an underground subway system. Those on their commute, who had taken makeshift shelter when the earthquakes began, would have no warning of this uncontested power. Suddenly, the lights had given in as a heel the height of a suburban home came crashing through the terminal, obliterating a train car full of civilians.

Unaware of the sheer destruction she had caused, Passionlip had her own worries; she was stumbling from the pitfall, completely off balance by how her foot sank so unexpectedly into the earth. Her arms, heavy as they were by her large claws, only made matters worse. It was inevitable, she knew, and so she braced for the impact with a blush and gritted teeth.

“Ohh-- W-Weeehh!!”

Silence swept the community as the figure grew closer, and closer, and even closer. The sound of crumbling rooftops gave way to the utter loudness that was the following explosion. Onlookers were lost in the shadow of Passionlip’s body rushing down upon them like a meteor, many of which had assumed they were safe; the titan had passed over them already, or they watched the carnage from afar. But Passionlip’s frame was tall and wide, and so when she fell, so did she take out several blocks of a district, the remains of which would be indistinguishable in a crater formed under her.

Plumes of smoke and ash rose to the sky around her body and her claws. Adjacent buildings collapsed over her torso and lap, while one leg -- the victim of the pitfall -- was left pointed upwards, the distinct shape of a subway train glued to her heel and carried up into the air with it. Purple hair flooded the streets and draped over buildings and cars, some of which would become tangled in the threads to be stolen away as she lifted her head.

Slowly, Passionlip recovered from her stumble. She carefully used the meat of her palm to massage her temple while the other hand pushed hard into a series of apartments, grinding them flat. The motion of getting up after tripping was still enough to inflict disaster onto the community, much of which had been shaken off their feet after her earthquake riddled the land. She sighed an aching breath, only making it as far as sitting halfway up from her fall.

“Ow, ow… I’m such a klutz… even a mission as simple as this…”

In particular, Passionlip felt most conscious of her rear-end, which had been the direct point of impact. Her hips, proportionally plentiful, had devastated not just the one street, but two. She lifted one cheek off the ground to inspect the damage, where she discovered that she had fallen right on top of an overlapping intersection. As this half of her rear was uprooted from the ground, flattened vehicles and varied debris fell apart from where they were impressed into her. The entire detail made Passionlip blush, embarrassed that such a silly accident caused as much damage as it did.

Before yet another apology could be worded, Passionlip shuddered in response to a poking at her thighs. It wasn’t painful, but unpleasant; she looked down between her legs where, much to her surprise, a toy army had formed. It was a complete battalion, equipped with dozens of soldiers, jeeps, and tanks -- though, after her fall, only the tanks had remained upright.

But to the tiny people, this was no game. Hardened soldiers had responded and mobilized in response to the beast suddenly appearing. Just as they had begun taking formation, however, the giantess had collapsed, which they perceived as an intended attack for the scale of damage it caused. Her tumble caused a wave of smoke to blow out in a harsh wave towards their units, toppling down foot soldiers and turning vehicles null. Those in the tanks were diligent and took the opportunity to attack the invader wherever they could, and the two walls that were Passionlip’s thighs were impossible to miss.

The whistle of a high-speed projectile ended with an enormous bang. Another missile was fired, with such force that the tank recoiled. Another took aim and fired, peppering the legs and crotch of their enemy with explosive firepower.

Passionlip fidgeted, more tickled by the assault than injured by it. As though her fall in front of everyone hadn’t been shameful enough, she now found herself violated by a perverted direction of attacks. Her eyes gave the tanks only a slither of pity for being so weak to her.

“You can’t even break my leggings, can you? Not when you’re so little. Even still, what bullies you have to be to attack a girl there… It’s so humiliating...”

In respect to the nuisance they were, Passionlip would dispose of them appropriately. One humongous claw took to the air and made a point with a nail. From above it took aim, isolating the center tank. It was almost funny to Passionlip to see the vehicles scurry, with some soldiers even abandoning rank to flee the inevitable terror.

“Poke~”

A cruel weight stabbed into the first tank. The machine combusted, completely unaffecting the metal sword that shattered not only it but the road beneath it. From the cloud of smog did the nail reappear, lifting up again like nothing had happened. Survivors of the battalion were awestruck, and only a few made desperate efforts of retaliatory fire with their guns. Of course, their opponent never even noticed the counter attack, the bullets ricocheting off the metal claw without effect.

“Squish~”

Another tank was chosen as her victim. Even easier than the last did it seem to disappear. Then she claimed another, popping it out of existence, and then the final tank, whose remains stuck to her nail for a brief second before being dropped.

 

[If you're enjoying the story so far, consider supporting the writer~ That way I can write even more!

patreon.com/cursecrazy -- ko-fi.com/cursecrazy]

 

Passionlip’s smile, which had formed without her knowing, had quickly faded after the army was dealt with. Upon her body was scattered debris from the nearby buildings, much of which slid away down her exposed skin and into a pile on her lap. What made her grimace was what sat atop her chest; little survivors, people who had been in those very buildings until her fall ravaged them. Her claw neared her chest, but hesitated from getting too close.

“Y-You shouldn’t be there, little people. If you f-fall there, a-and end up in there, you’ll be… well…”

An explanation felt more embarrassing than simply ignoring it, but Passionlip couldn’t resist watching the effect. A scramble of dazed people tried frantically to climb her breasts, but many found themselves too weak to surpass such an immense and round pair of obstacles. Thus, those souls found their fates sealed within her cleavage, which was more than just the space between her breasts. Those that tumbled into the chasm would vanish, absorbed into her Breast Valley --- an aspect of her Alter-Ego self, where anything within would be eaten as trash data. As she had expected, the citizens of the city were far too small to resist being devoured this way, their bodies transformed into data that would be saved in her system.

It brought her no joy to see this. It was a reminder of what kind of monster she was, the hideous truth of her being. But it reminded her of more than that. Ahead of her was the embassy, her target. It was this very aspect of her, the surreal powers she had been created with, that she had come here to test and tame. Her purpose renewed, Passionlip rose to her full height, disregarding how the rubble and survivors slid off her body like dust.

Once again did a pattern of earthquakes drum under the feet of civilians. Emergency responders spoke through megaphones to overpower the crying of the crowd, the blaring of the sirens, and of course, the thundering of reborn footsteps. If the soldiers had accomplished anything, it had been delaying Passionlip as a distraction just long enough to allow the main road to be cleared. An organized effort was made to keep the crowds pressed to the sides and to take evacuation routes down other roads, even as more people spewed from the buildings or abandoned their vehicles.

This was fortunate in avoiding Passionlip’s reaffirmed strides. More confident than before did she continue towards the embassy, leaving shattering imprints of her heels as she boomed past splashes of specks. Buildings at her sides still found themselves being trimmed as the claws brushed through them. As the evening had continued to creep in, spotlights were beamed in her direction, illuminating the nightmare devastating the city.

The rhythm of chaos continued until she stood before her target, her feet firmly planted in a three-way intersection. The embassy building was not much taller than its neighbors, but it was built like a fortress, with triangular edges giving it the shape of a multi-pronged star at its base. A complex of statues and gardens encircled most of the building, providing a shine of prestige only suitable for a structure that housed a wide number of elite politicians and influencers. But to Passionlip, the entire building only rose as high as her waist. Many of those trapped inside rushed to the windows instead of towards hopeless exits, belittled by the spectacle that had approached them.

Passionlip lowered herself to both knees and leaned closer to the embassy, her expansive chest nearing dangerously close to the highest stories of the building. Her claws were then brought forth, but stopped short above the embassy. An anxious look became soured; one more delay stood before her, or rather, on either side of her.

“Excuse me, you two are in the way~”

The adjacent buildings to the embassy provided inadequate space for her large hands to grasp it, so some demolition was in order. First was the left building, a bank. With the drop of her claw, she flattened the thin structure from above, grinding it down to dust in less than a few seconds. The second building, a luxury hotel, met a similar fate to only its one half. Passionlip coiled her right claw into a fist, severing just one part of the building into a ball of crumbling ruins, and exposing rooms and hallways of its interior.

None of this required any of Passionlip’s impossible strength as an Alter-Ego. She was casually playing with these structures, which architects and construction workers spent years building up to be worthy of pride. In just seconds, one was halved, and another was crushed out of existence, neither having stood a chance. Their homes and businesses were just obstacles in whatever innocent game this alien attacker was playing.

But none felt more teased by this destruction than those dwelling in the embassy. They could only observe as their neighbors were utterly destroyed, practically removed from this world by the giantess’s whim. They could only tremble when Passionlip’s purple gaze returned to them, heavier than before now that there existed nothing to impede her.

Passionlip’s claws now had the space to complete a grasp entirely around the embassy and its property. A golden cage was formed as her nails, surprisingly gentle, surrounded the structure in its entirety, the perfect size to fill her grasp. Indeed, its size alone was the only reason this particular building was chosen out of the near limitless options, for it allowed her the most accurate way to test her enhanced capabilities.

“Activating Trash & Crush. I won’t fail you, Master…”

A digital outline traced the building, leaving its mark on every wall, nook, and cranny of the exterior. Once completely analyzed and accepted as being in her grasp, the power of Trash & Crush began. It was an ability linked with her Breast Valley, the trash box designated in her chest for harvesting and deleting dust data. Through the process of Trash & Crush, Passionlip could turn anything in the grasp of her claws into this dust data to then be immediately swallowed into her breasts. Everything that existed between her hands would be compressed into a compact cube only five centimeters tall, transformed into data that her body would consume.

But the walls were not caving in as though their mass was being closed together. Normally a power consisting of sheer destruction, the concentration Passionlip maintained suggested that something more refined was in the process. This was the test, after all, to conclude if Passionlip’s ability could be successfully enhanced in a number of ways.

Though it did not begin crumbling into itself as usual, the grasp of Passionlip’s claws was shrinking all the same. As her grip was constricted, so too did the embassy dwindle in size. An audience of confused civilians had formed on all three roads Passionlip occupied, watching the mystery unfold. Against everything they believed possible, even in the reality where a giantess could magically appear, they were witnessing an entire building shrink in size, as wished by this giantess who blissfully had her rear pointed outward in her stance.

Despite the significance of the embassy being shrunken away, the entire event took no longer than ten seconds. It had been stripped of its imposing shape and size at an uncanny speed, so fast that onlookers assumed that it was merely another building being demolished. But it was revealed to all when Passionlip stood onto her feet and into the now vacant lot of unearthed dirt and stone. At the center, between her high heels, was the embassy reduced to a size no larger than a compact car.

Those inside the embassy were unaware of what affect this ability had on them. They witnessed in horror as the massive threat encapsulated their building, only to then grow in size -- bigger and bigger, her chest hanging overhead like two moons waiting to fall. They had no concept of the fact that they were shrinking, even when Trash & Crush had ended; outside lay a realm of waste and silence, the emptied lot that their dollhouse embassy occupied. But to Passionlip, they were less than dolls. Just the toe of her high heels dominated the embassy’s height, taller than even Passionlip was prior, and the people themselves like mites, near impossible for her to see.

But that was her curiosity. Trash & Crush, enhanced as it had been, allowed Passionlip to change the location of data she had analyzed, to some degree. By mental whim, the embassy disappeared -- deleted. It wouldn’t be absent for long, for Passionlip was in fact summoning it from her Breast Valley. With the very tips of her claws, she unveiled from her cleavage the data of the embassy, which shaped into the structure just as it had been, only now it was pinched -- somehow without harm -- between two razor sharp nails.

Passionlip awed at her own work, bringing the embassy to one of her eyes. The slightest tilt would throw the denizens against walls, even with her capability to keep most of the structure secure. Those able to reach a window were greeted with a gigantic pool of purple; an impossibly gigantic eye that eerily peered within their facade of a shelter.

“Oh! The little people are alive! Just littler. Then, that must mean… Master’s enhancements are working.”

A smile slightly spread to her cheeks while horror and distraught filled the masses around her. Not a single answer could be given to the people to settle the questions they all had, but that was a fleeting concern once Passionlip was on the move again. Still eyeing her prize pleasantly, Passionlip strolled more casual than ever through the rest of the city, far outpacing the fleeing crowds that she didn’t acknowledge. More military might arrived and took positions, but the few brave enough to fire their weapons found only disheartening failure, not even a glance in their direction from the giantess.

But there was a beacon of hope in what the citizens saw happening. Passionlip was leaving, no longer stopped by distractions or hurdles; anything in her way was swiftly smashed apart by idle kicks or, if they were lucky, stepped over entirely. News helicopters that trailed behind her kept up to date with her movement, eagerly informing its viewers that the massive invader was leaving, bound to be a terror for another city, but a relief to them and their devastated infrastructure.

That hope only lasted until Passionlip came to a halt, miles outside the city’s limits. Her ankles tore through forested land like knotted grass, and a suburban community was dwarfed by her heels alone. She turned, and the news helicopters dispersed. Behind her, she finally took notice of the river of black and red that she had made; smoke and fire from her careless stroll, but she was just content to have elbow room again for her unwieldy hands.

Passionlip set her sights on the city, now entirely in view from one side to the next. The panicked cries and neverending sirens no longer reached her, but the effects of her presence glowed clearly under the night sky. She brought the shrunken embassy to her chest, condemning it again to be data inside of her. It would need to be pocketed as the tailend of her mission began.

“One last test. Alright, little city… p-please cooperate. Commencing Trash & Crush…”

As though she were taking a make-believe photograph of the cityscape, Passionlip directed her claws into the shape of a square, concentrating on the outline of the city until it perfectly occupied her grasp. From her perspective, the city fit into her hands, and thus, Trash & Crush was able to be activated with one of its most surreal properties, one that existed even before her Master’s intervention.

Again did a digital frame outline her target in order to change all matter into data she could manipulate. It was a longer process, bringing bewilderment upon the civilians as they helplessly watched. Amidst all the chaos, many didn’t even notice their city be claimed by such a fantastical grasp -- even the keenest observers were more focused on Passionlip herself, unaware that she was already laying claim on their territory, their lives.

The ground rumbled and buzzed. It wasn’t like the storm of footfalls that plagued the city minutes ago, as the giantess still stood outside the border. It happened everywhere and equally to all people and places. All at once, an invisible barrier sealed the exits, separating successful evacuees from those just moments too late. A new wave of chaos was roused, but even less was known about what was taking place, except for those that frantically clashed with the barrier. They knew immediately that something was entirely wrong, as the distance between them and those outside started to increase.

 

“Master! I’ve returned, Master!”

“Welcome back, Lip. And congratulations.”

“Heehee~ Th-Thank you…”

Inside Chaldea, Passionlip had been summoned back to her home to meet with her Master, Fujimaru. She was both nervous and ecstatic to return to them, her mission having not only been successful, but smooth and troubleless -- mostly. Fujimaru was seated at a table where they had been scrying on their Servant, watching plainly the destruction unfold upon a replica pocket universe while they themself enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere of home. They stood to meet with Passionlip, a proud smile already set into their expression.

“D-Do you wish to see it?” Passionlip giggled. “S-Sorry. I’m excited. It’s so rare that I do something right on the first try…”

Fujimaru nodded with an awkward chuckle, hoping to brush past the issue of Passionlip’s insecurities. They, too, highly anticipated to see the results of their conjoined work, and so Passionlip obediently withdrew from her breasts a data cube. It glowed with a white light that kept everything in tact, but once set upon the table, the light faded and the trophy was revealed.

An entire city existed as a dot in front of the two. It took up only five centimeters of space, just like any data cube would, from one border to the next. As such, everything else was ridiculously small. Buildings that once rivaled Passionlip’s height at most were now no taller than the width of a finger, a far cry from how tall and mighty those same structures were meant to be. Even Fujimaru’s thumb could cover half the city and level it flat with an effortless press.

“It’s really so small,” Fujimara marveled, leaning forward to get a closer look. Underneath them was a population of pathetically small people, several hundred-thousand people that could all be collected onto a single fingertip, almost impossible to perceive. “Hmm, I see where you’ve made your mark in a few places,” they teased in a quiet, sing-song voice.

“Please don’t bully me, Master…”

The city was in an uproar over the cataclysmic circumstances. The world beyond the limits of the city had become vague and warped, the tiny beings far too minuscule to understand anything that happened to them. It was only when a massive eye hovered over their civilization like an alien mothership that it even began to dawn on them what the situation was. It was entirely hopeless to escape their predicament; without a fight, they had been turned into prisoners to an unknown force.

Fujimaru pulled away, standing at full height and being joined by Passionlip at their side. Together, they stood overlooking the shrunken city on the table as they continued to talk about the results and what it meant. Their casual chatter beckoned over the city like nightmarish sounds, booming like divine announcements that were impossible to ignore regardless of where one stood or took refuge. And humiliatingly, past their borders and beyond a perfectly flat plain, were two planet-sized beings. Over that horizon, the bodies of their gods claimed everything they could see, and yet they hardly understood that they were gazing into Passionlip’s and Fujimaru’s crotches like distant constellations.

“And the embassy,” Fujimaru mentioned, “did you delete that?”

“Oh, yes, I did,” Passionlip said. “It’s strange… a-and a little embarrassing. Because they were not converted into dust data, their information still exists within me, in some sense.” She bashfully separated her breasts with one nail each, opening the cleavage to reveal the bare, ordinary skin underneath. “It’s as though… It’s as though they’re a part of me, those that were deleted. W-Will that last… forever?”

“It will probably pass,” Fujimaru said assuringly. “So long as it isn’t painful, I wouldn’t worry about it. In fact, you can go ahead and delete the city as well. We’ve proven we can use your abilities to subdue a number of threats, but we still need the capability to change their size to what’s needed. Unfortunately, I don’t think we can retroactively apply that to what we gathered.”

“Oh, i-is that so…” Passionlip curled her lips, her eyes drifting from her Master and down to the city. Her hips swayed nervously as she thought to propose a question. “A-Actually, um… if-- I know it’s annoying to hear me ask, b-but if possible, could I… keep it?”

“The city?” Fujimaru looked down, somewhat surprised by the suggestion. “If you want, I don’t suppose why not.” They smiled at Passionlip, intrigued by this side of her. “Did you enjoy being in the city? Did you make friends?”

“Hehe~ I wouldn’t say friends, b-but I’d feel terrible just erasing all those people.” She leaned in to cherish the trophy, her cleavage hanging low like a maw that could swallow the land whole. “It can be a memento to a job well done! I just need to remember to keep them away from Mother-- erm, BB…”

“T-True,” Fujimaru admitted, thinking of a few more names to keep a tiny city distant from. They didn’t think much of it, however, wondering just how long that shrunken civilization could even survive while torn away from its world.

But Passionlip remained optimistic, more joyful in her expression than she would normally allow. She would treasure the fragile city for what it meant to her, as a symbol of the progress her and her Master were making. She would then lean closer to the city, causing an apocalyptic nightmare for the citizens as her immense bosom swallowed them all into her Breast Valley.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy