- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was done as a commission for Flagg3D over on DeviantArt.

 

********



Katie looked around the gym, her heart pounding from more than just exercise. Her cheeks flushed a further tinge of red as her eyes darted back and forth across the various gym equipment. Nobody seemed to be looking in her direction, each patron too absorbed in their own workout to notice the petite brunette standing in the doorway of the men’s locker area. Nor had they noticed the man who, moments ago, was standing in front of her. Bending down and pretending to tie her shoe, Katie quickly set her duffle bag down next to a figure roughly ten inches long. In one swift motion, the bag opened up and the fixture was swept inside, followed by a quick zip sealing it shut.

Her mind a rush of emotions, Katie walked briskly towards the gym entrance. She fought the urge to reach in and feel her new catch, the risk of getting caught in such a public place sending a hot tingle down her spine. Warm summer air greeted her as she stepped outside, a sharp contrast to the air conditioned climate of the gym. Her skin began to perspire before she reached her car, though the heat was hardly the primary cause of it.

Katie fumbled for her keys, almost panting as she unlocked the car and placed the bag on the passenger seat. The door had hardly closed before she was fidgeting with the zipper, mentally cursing that it chose this one moment to snag on the thick vinyl fibers. Finally, the zipper relented, peeling open the top of the duffle bag. Katie’s other hand was probing around the bag before it was fully unzipped, her slender fingers hunting in the darkness. Her lips stretched into a smile as she felt something firm and warm brush across her fingertips. She wrapped her hand around the object, and pulled a doll from her bag. At least, it looked like a doll, but the rhythmic rise and fall of its chest was evidence that this doll was very much alive.

Resting the doll on her left thigh, Katie shifted about in her seat and started the car. The warm figure on her bare skin felt amazing, and Katie had to concentrate on the road as her fingers wandered over her new toy. The tiny man was still unconscious from the shrinking process, but in another ten minutes or so, he’d come to, and the real fun could begin. Katie let her fingers drift across the thin grey shirt covering him, a triangle of sweat darkened on his chest. Katie chuckled to herself at the damp sensation on her fingertips, there would be so much more of that before the night was over.

“Almost there, little guy,” she whispered under her breath, tracing her finger across his torso once more. “You’re going to be so much fun, I just know it!”

As she rounded the turn onto her street, Katie felt a tickle on her leg. The man was beginning to stir, slowly shifting to stretch his limbs. Knowing how this was going to play out from experience, Katie curled her fingers around his torso, her hand encasing him from his hips to just under his arms. She gave the man a playful squeeze as she put the car in park and shutoff the engine. Not hard enough to hurt him, but definitely enough to accelerate him back to consciousness. The man let out a short yelp, and braced his hands against Katie’s index finger.

Katie’s breathing quickened as she heard the man cry out, and felt him squirm in her grip. She could feel her pulse in her ears, almost drowning out the man’s shouting for release as he vainly tried to pry her fingers from around him. Coming back from her short daydream, Katie hoisted the man up as she stepped out of the car, forgetting about her duffle bag completely in the process. She hustled inside, the struggling man in her grip flailing his limbs wildly. The front door swung open as she turned the key in the lock and pushed, sealing the tiny man’s fate, no matter how much he struggled and squirmed.

“And here we are!” Katie giggled as she spun on her heels, waltzing away from the front door. “You’re such a cute little doll, wiggling in my fist that. And I want to play with you!"

“Lady, what the hell is going on?!” The man shouted, pounding his tiny fists on Katie’s wrist. “Where am I, and why the hell am I so small?!”

Katie giggled, and raised her hand up to her face, so that the man’s feet were almost level with her chin. His legs were kicking up in the air, futilely trying to wiggle free of her grip. She gently pinched one of his legs above the knee, feeling his muscles tense with every twist and spasm of trying to break free. She slid her finger down his leg, until she reached his ankle. With a practiced twist and pull, she pried the man’s shoe loose, without so much as spraining his ankle.

“You’re in my home, cutie,” Katie said nonchalantly, as if it wee perfectly normal to bring home a shrunken man from the gym. “You just looked so handsome working out, and I was in the mood for a playmate tonight, so here we are!”

Though he had asked, the man wasn’t paying much attention to Katie’s response. He just kept shouting and squirming in her grip, though the traction of his shirt and her firm hold on his chest kept him in her clutches. She plucked the other shoe off in the same manner, this time taking his sock along with it. The removed shoes were discarded on the kitchen counter as she walked past, the man still struggling in her grasp.

She brushed the pad of her finger across the sole of the doll-sized man’s foot. The tiny limb responded by jerking back a bit, and kicking back towards her fingertip, trying to deter her intrusion. Katie cooed softly, feeling the squirming form in her hand tense up slightly, then struggle even more wildly than before. She shifted her hands to hold onto the man, and was surprised that she needed to exert a bit of effort to keep him in her grip.

“Gosh, you're a squirmy little guy. Making me squeeze you just a little tighter so you don’t get away!”

The man’s shouts were growing angrier, but also a bit less coherent, to that Katie really paid attention to it. His world shifted again as Katie pulled him closer to her face. Her eyes were as big as his head, and with the colossal woman staring him down, his struggles slowed for a moment. Her green eyes sparkled as she drank in the intricate details of his muscular frame. Even though he was less than a foot tall, the toned results of exercise were still abundantly clear to Katie. The look in her eyes sent a chill up the man’s neck; whatever she was planning wasn’t going to be in his best interest, that’s for sure.

Katie broke the silent staring contest after a moment, her lips parting and a wave of warm air blowing across the tiny man.

“I want to see what’s underneath your clothes.”

The smile tugging at the corner of Katie’s lips drew wider, exposing a thin line of pearly white teeth between them. The look in her eyes was unmistakable, and the tone of her voice told the man that she wasn’t going to budge on her request. The grip surrounding him loosened for a moment, and a clammy sensation jolted from the bottom of his feet as he was set down on the cold countertop. The man drew a full breath as his ribs creaked back to their rightful place, the soft yet imposing grip finally removed from his torso. He glanced up at Katie, then spun on his heels and made a dash for the far side of the counter.

He didn’t make it to the edge before Katie’s thumb and forefinger pinched at his hips, causing him to stagger dangerously close to the cliff-like edge of the counter. Shifting his disoriented pace to the left, the man scurried towards a stack of dishes at least twice his height. He dove headfirst between a pot and upturned saucepan lid, narrowly dodging Katie’s clawing fingers behind him. His feet felt the warm digits brush against is as he pulled his knees up to his chest, huddling as far back in the pile of dishes as possible.

Katie giggled, and began to remove plates and pans from the pile, one by one. The clatter of each piece being dislodged rang throughout the kitchen, echoing in the makeshift cavern as the tiny man covered his ears to block out the racket.

“You know, sooner or later all the dishes will be gone, and you’ll be all mine,” Katie mused, lifting a rather large skillet from the dwindling stack of dishes. She let out a short gasp as she spotted a small limb retreat from the exposed space, the man clearly running out of space to hide.

“Where are you...” she purred, lowering her hand towards the gap in the plates. She moved slowly, drawing out the little game of hide and seek with her prey. Her fingers flexed open and shut twice, displaying their range of motion before squeezing into the man’s shelter. From inside, his view was that of Katie’s hand growing closer, her fingers reaching into the shadow and gently brushing across his shins. They paused for a second, before latching onto his thigh and dragging him on his back, out into the light.

“Gotcha!” Katie squealed in delight, feeling the man’s resistance kick back in as she tugged him out into the open. Her free hand swooped in and wrapped around his waist, preventing him from shaking his leg free of her fingers.

“Now, if you’re finished trying to hide from me, let’s see what you really have to offer a girl, shall we? I think it’s time to get those cute little dolly clothes off of you.”

Her other hand rose up to his chest, easily overpowering the man’s attempts to push her fingers away as they nipped at the hem of his shirt.

“Keep squirming like that, and I’ll just hold you tighter, little guy,” Katie licked her lips as she said those words, giving the man a playful squeeze to reinforce her statement. It didn’t deter him from struggling one bit, but Katie kept her word and gently squeezed just a bit tighter in response.

“I can’t wait to take those clothes off,” she murmured to herself, though the words were unmistakeable at the man’s size. “It’s just like undressing a doll, but so much more fun!”

Her skin tone fingernails pinched at the base of his shirt, tugging at it with her fingers. Her little doll shouted in protest, the fabric peeling apart at the seams as she continued to pull with a gentle but steady motion. The faint ripping sound in her ears a subtle hint that his little shirt was ruined. The giantess lifted the shirt up to her face for a quick inspection, and giggled at the tear running along the entire length of the garment.

“Oopsie,” she mumbled, though her tone was anything but remorseful. Katie reached back down and wrapped her hand around the man from the waist up, then gently pulled her thumb and forefinger down from his hips. He was quite the fighter, resisting every inch of her control over his tiny form, and Katie struggled to get the shorts down his flailing legs. Finally, with a firm squeeze from her other fingers, she held his legs together enough to pull the waistband down past his knees, his continuing struggles now working to remove the shorts.

"You're such a large doll, even I can barely wrap my hand around your torso,” Katie flexed her grip once more as she spoke, a hint of raspiness in her voice. “Your body feels so firm and wiggly, even when I squeeze you tighter. Mmm.. now let's get a look at the rest of you, sweetie."

Watching the shorts flutter to the floor, Katie returned her hand to the man’s waist, ready to remove the last remainder of the man’s modesty. His squirming intensified as Katie tilted him away from her face, holding him so that his crotch was just below her fist. One finger brushed across his crotch, and Katie felt a rush of blood to her cheeks. Despite his attempts to pull away, the man’s biology had its own opinions about the situation, and reflected that in the lump she felt against the pad of her finger. She let out a faint moan, and softly pushed her finger against the hardening package.  

“For someone who seems adamant on getting away, you sure seem to be enjoying yourself,” Katie murmured, feeling the squirming in her fist intensify slightly if she moved her finger against his crotch. Like it or not, she couldn’t help but fantasize how that squirming would feel elsewhere on her body. Her tongue poked out from between her lips, tracing a slow arc across her top lip as she locked eyes with the helpless man in her hand.

Her finger retreated from his crotch, only to return with a second one, this time picking at the waistband of the man’s underwear. His flailing legs were proving to be a bit of a challenge, so Katie shifted her grip as she lowered the undergarment. Her one hand still cupped around his torso, while the other worked in tandem to pull his underwear down his legs a few inches, then squeezing his legs back together to allow her another few inches of progress. No amount of wriggling seemed to slow her progress now, as his thighs were pinned firmly together by her slender fingers, but his desire to escape didn’t stop him from continuing to fight against the massive digits curled around his frame. Finally, the last bit of clothing was removed from him. He could feel Katie’s pulse accelerating through her hand as a cool breeze washed across his groin. He was now completely exposed and at her mercy, and the expression on her face was dripping with lust.

There was nothing to do except squirm in her grasp and watch as Katie bit her lip, and reached behind her back. Her face scrunched up as she fiddled with the clasp of her sports bra, and she let out a sigh of relief and pleasure as the hinge finally popped loose. A thin sheen of perspiration glistened on her exposed breasts, both nearly the size of the tiny in her hand. Katie treated the man to a front row seat of her body as she shimmied out of her yoga pants, leaving her standing in nothing but a thin black thong. She let her free hand glide up and down the man’s legs, triggering a new wave of struggling from him. A tingle between her legs grew as she felt her little living doll wiggle, something she was sure he’d do all night long at this rate.

“Keep it up, little guy,” Katie cooed, taking a few short strides down the hallway towards her bedroom. “That kind of wiggling is just what I want from you tonight.”

The man was petrified for a moment, the motion of her steps a bit disorienting at his size. He looked up as Katie stopped at her bedroom door, and began pleading once more, desperately twisting his body back and forth in one final attempt to wiggle free of her grasp.

“Mmm, that’s the spirit, little guy,” Katie moaned, removing her hand from her thong just long enough to turn the bedroom handle. It was going to be a long night for both of them, and she couldn’t wait to get started.