- Text Size +
Chapter 4

Heather sat at the bar waiting for Steve, she couldn’t wait to see him again, the bartender walked up to her and asked her if she wanted a drink,
“Not yet I’m just waiting for my friend” she said, he gave her a nod and walked off to serve someone else.
“Hello again” she heard a voice say and she spun on her chair to see the man she’d had lunch with,
“Hello Matt” she said being polite, he was a nice man but he wasn’t the man she was waiting for.
Matt sat next to her and ordered a drink,
“You drinking alone” he asked trying to make conversation,
“No I’m actually waiting for someone” she said as she looked back to see if Steve was coming yet,
“Do you mind if I keep you company until they arrive” he asked,
“No not at all” she replied giving him a smile before turning around again and spotting Steve.
“Steve” she yelled as she watched him turn towards her, she gave him a wave and smiled at the handsome Aussie, Steve walked over to her and she introduced him to Matt, who looked a little disappointed that he was there, but he shook his hand and said hello and then Matt left.
Steve sat on the stool next to Heather and the bartender asked Steve what he’d like to drink, he just ordered a jack’s and coke while Heather picked a crazy cocktail from the menu that contained a lot of alcohol, Steve promised her a couple of drinks and she needed some dutch courage to make her move tonight.
Heather had a plan of seducing Steve and being pissed was going to help her with that, she wanted this man inside her and in her head, tonight was going to be the night.
“We should be crossing the triangle soon” Steve said with some excitement in his voice,
“What triangle” Heather asked, having no idea what he was on about.
Steve started to explain to her all about some Bermuda Triangle that sat in the ocean where weird stuff happened, Heather had never heard of it and didn’t really care much for the myth, all she could think of as she watched Steve explain this phenomenon, was having Steve’s head between her legs as his mouthed worked on her pussy with as much enthusiasm as he told his story.
Heather answered Steve making him think that she was actually interested in what he was saying and when she was on her third drink she heard the captain make an announcement over the p.a. system, but she wasn’t even listening to that, she was starting to worry about what her vagina might smell like, not having the confidence to shower with others was starting to weigh on her mind.
What if Steve doesn’t want to go down on her because she smells to much down there and to top it off she’s still got the same dirty panties on that she boarded the boat in.
Heather took another sip of her drink and she could feel her pussy starting to drip with her juices as she thought of Steve going down on her and eating her dirty pussy, but then her mind went black as she lost sight of his handsome face, but then she realised the whole room had gone black as she looked around, the lights had gone out.
“Oh my god, what’s going on” she asked a little panicked,
“All good, it’s probably just an issue with the generators” She heard Steve say, reassuring her that he was still by her side, and the announcement from the captain backed up Steve’s assumption.
“See everything is fine” Steve said as she felt him touch her, his touch felt amazing on her bare skin, so soft, so sensitive, she had goosebumps all over her body, she wanted that moment to last forever.
But it wasn’t to long and the lights lit up the room again, she looked towards Steve and he was gone,
“That’s not funny Steve, where are you” she said looking around, worried something had happened to him, or worse he ran off on her.
Heather could’ve sworn she heard her name, it was faint but she was sure she heard it, she just happened to look down at the stool Steve was sitting on before the lights went out,
And got the shock of her life as her eyes locked onto a doll sized Steve sitting in the middle of the stool.
She noticed that he was distracted by something, until she realised that he was looking straight up her skirt,
‘I bet my pussy would look scary for him’ she thought with a little giggle,
Heather could see he was saying something, but couldn’t hear him over the commotion of the other passengers so she decided to just scoop him up in her hand and head back to her room for some privacy.
Heather sat on her bed with the tiny man in her hand, he was a bit smaller then her Ken doll she had as a kid and he looked so cute, they talked about what had happened to him and neither one had a clue, but then Steve asked Heather to message his wife and tell her to meet him when the boat docked and he made her promise to hand him to her when she found her, Heather accepted the promise but that’s when she realised she’d left his phone and wallet on the bar.
Heather looked around her room for a safe place for Steve and all she could see was her case, she got up and dropped him in the case
“Back in a minute” she said, and before he could object she was out the door and heading back to the bar.
When she got there she was quite surprised to see his wallet and phone still sitting where Steve had left it, she sat down and grabbed his phone and going into his messages she wrote to his wife as he requested, making out that she were Steve.
Heather was about to head back to her room when Matt sat down beside her,
“Did your date leave you” he asked sounding a little concerned,
“Well if you must know my date was cut a little short” she replied giggling at her response when she thought about how short Steve was right now,
“Do you mind if I have a drink with you” he asked her as he gazed into her eyes.
Heather decided to stay for a few more drinks, she ordered hers and Matt’s drink and took Steve’s card from his wallet, waving it over the eftpos machine, not sure if it was going to work, she was delighted when it accepted the payment and that led to quite a few more drinks after that.
Eventually Matt escorted Heather to her room, for the second night in a row she was quite intoxicated and she had forgotten all about the little man in her case, she sat on her bed as Matt started to undo his pants in front of her, as soon as his member was free Heather dropped to the floor on her knees and guided his hard cock into her salivating mouth.
Heather sucked on his tool with enthusiasm as Matt moaned in pleasure and it wasn’t long before he was filling her mouth with his hot seed, Matt helped Heather to her feet after she had milked all his cum from his cock and sat her on the bed.
Matt pulled his pants back up as Heather fumbled to get undressed,
“Time to repay the favour” she said as she dropped her skirt to the floor and started to remove her top,
“Look I gotta go, my wife will be wondering where I am” he said as he grabbed hold of the door handle,
Heather dropped her top on top of her skirt and looked at him,
“What the fuck do you mean” she slurred in an irritated voice,
“What I mean is, I’m married and my wife is sea sick and I wanted to get a load off” he said sounding quite proud of himself,
“Why didn’t you just have a fucking wank then” Heather sneered feeling betrayed,
“Why wank when I had your desperate mouth to blow in” he said laughing as he walked out the door, closing it behind him.
Heather sat there crying on the edge of the bed, she felt so humiliated and used, eventually she heaved herself up and went to the toilet to relieve her bladder and again she couldn’t be bothered removing her soiled panties, once she was done she turned off the light and crawled into bed, laying on her back so she could gently massage her throbbing womanhood through her knickers.
She rolled to the side and reached into her case wrapping her fingers around her toy and rolling back to where she laid, she lowered her dildo down between her legs, she could’ve sworn she heard tiny pleas for help, but just thought it was all in her intoxicated mind, she rubbed the toy over her panties massaging her labia.
‘If my toy is screaming for help it will be going crazy in a minute’ Heather thought as she reached down and pulled her knickers to the side and slid her tool down between her hairy wet lips, rubbing it up and down the full length of her vagina a few times before plunging it deep inside her, she could still hear the tiny screams in her head and revelled on the thought of sliding a tiny person inside her womanhood, she’d never had these thoughts before but they were exciting her in the moment.
As she slowly fucked herself with the shaft she couldn’t help but feel it was different, it felt a little smaller, it felt like it was actually moving inside her and she swore she could still hear the tiny screams, she pushed the toy all the way inside her vagina and released her grip as she let her soiled panties flick back into place trapping her toy inside her hungry pussy.
Heather could feel her toy slide out of her vagina, but as always it didn’t get far, if it was trying to escape it had no chance as it came into contact with her wet underwear, she reached down and pushed on the object stretching her panties, sliding it back inside herself before lifting her hand, letting it slide back out until her underwear held it in place.
Heather laid there for a minute as she felt the toy moving inside her on its own, it definitely felt different, but it was feeling way to dam good for her to stop and inspect what was different about it, she pushed it in again and lightly held her hand on it as it pushed back out, she continued this process for quite awhile.
Heather could eventually feel her orgasm building as she continued to slide her toy inside her and let her pelvic muscles push it out again, she slid her other hand under the elastic of her panties and rubbed her fingers over her engorged clit, she grabbed her toy and rammed it inside her, moving her hand around as if she was trying to mix up all her juices.
Her dildo seemed to hit all the right spots and she was going to climax quick as she rubbed her love button hard, she arched her back as she held her toy still feeling her vagina muscles tightening up around it, she moaned loudly as her cum forced its way past the intrusion, soaking into her already saturated underwear, she continued to rub her clit as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her body.
Heather pulled her hand out of her knickers and gently groped her tits while she slowly slid her toy in and out of her juicy pussy, slowly calming down from her amazing ordeal.
Once she had her breathing back under control and her body had stopped shivering, she flicked her knickers to the side and slowly extracted the toy from her sensitive womanhood, without even looking at it she rolled to the side and dropped it back into her case before rolling back and falling asleep.

I lay in Heather’s case next to her Little Aussie Battler, which wasn’t so little anymore, it felt like an eternity and I was having trouble keeping my eyes open, it wasn’t long after that before I had fallen asleep, I was woken abruptly as I felt a tight grip around me, it took my eyes a little bit to adjust to the darkness, but as I was whipped through the air I could see Heather laying on her bed.
Her hand was wrapped around me and I called out to her,
“HEATHER WHAT ARE YOU DOING” I yelled as I was lifted over her huge naked body, I got a glimpse of her huge bare breasts as they splayed out over her chest and spilled down over her sides, her areolas were huge and her nipples poked out like tiny mountains, The feeling was surreal as I passed over her ample belly.
‘I could fit my whole head in that belly button’ I thought as I was moved down lower over her body, the waistband of her underwear came into view and I started to panic as I realised exactly where I was headed.
‘Does she not know that it’s me’ I thought as she adjusted her grip on me and lowered me between her huge thighs, the aroma between her legs was so overpowering, the smell of piss, sweat, females juices and cum invaded my nostrils as I almost passed out.
Heather held me by my head and shoulders and ran my legs and waist over her privates, her knickers were completely wet and I was instantly saturated in her fluids as she used my body to pleasure herself over her underwear.
Heather moaned in pleasure as she used my tiny body to massage her labia,
‘It could be worse, she could be using me inside her pussy’ I thought as I drifted back to the thoughts I had the night before, hearing her using her dildo and now I had become her dildo, but that was short lived as I felt myself being lifted from her crotch.
I thought it was over, I thought that was it, but I thought wrong, in actual fact that was the start of my nightmare as I felt my legs being engulfed by her warm wet slimy lips,
I tried to see what was going on, but my view was obscured by her hand as I felt my lower body being slid up and down between the warm wet folds of her labia.
The heat was incredible, the aroma almost unbearable as my body was being used to pleasure this woman, I continued to yell out hoping Heather would hear me and stop, but it only got worse as I felt my feet and legs being inserted into a warm moist cavern, I was plunged deep inside her up to my chest, as the silky walls of her vagina hugged my tiny body.
She slowly thrust me in and out of her, coating my whole body in her slippery juices, white secretion built up over my chest and started to fill the cavity I was stuck in between her fingers, I kicked my legs and moved my arms as much as I could inside her, I yelled for her to stop trying desperately to get her attention, but it all seemed useless as she continued to fuck herself with my defenceless body, she moaned a little louder as she used me to pleasure her soaking vagina.
I was pushed deep inside her as she loosened her grip on me, she raised her hand above my head and that was the first time I’d been able to catch a glimpse of the monster trying to devour me, two huge brown hairy lips enveloped me as I looked up between them to see Heather’s fingers from her other hand rubbing her large engorged clitoris, In between her fingers were long black pubes and beyond seemed to be a dark forest.
I felt her pussy sliding my body out, I thought this was it, I was going to be free of her, but just as my waist reached her lips she placed a single finger on my head and pushed me in all the way to my neck, her white discharge built up around my head, I thought I was going all the way inside her, until I felt her finger disappear and I was left in my position, that is until I felt myself sliding back out again, I wriggled like mad to try and free myself from her slippery tunnel, I yelled and screamed as much as I could to hopefully get Heather to hear me, but suddenly my vision became dark and blurry.
My head and face came into contact with the soaked material of her panties, it slowed my retreat as my face pushed hard against the fabric, coating it with all her bodily fluids, I eventually came to a stop with just my head and upper body relieved of the heat and constriction of her vaginal tunnel.
I felt Heather’s fingers on my head again, this time with a thin piece of fabric between us, her fingers pushed me in again up to my neck and then disappeared letting her pelvic muscles push me back out again until her underwear stopped me, then her fingers returned to push me back in again.
This went on for quite a bit as I felt her vagina muscles start to tighten, movement of her labia folds made me look up towards her clit as I spied her fingers dancing over her bud making her moan in pleasure,
‘Oh fuck she’s gunna make herself cum’ I thought as her other hand grabbed hold of my head and rammed me inside her, I was twisted, turned, pulled and pushed in all directions as I frantically thrashed about inside her trying my hardest to escape my dungeon.
Heather’s pussy tightened around me and crushed the air from my lungs, I thought I was going to die in that moment as I was held in place, unable to move a muscle of my own, a tidal wave of fluids forced its way out around me quickly soaking into the material that bound me, I heard her moan loudly until her discharge totally engulfed me and coated every inch of me, making it difficult for me to see or hear anything.
I was held there for quite a while until eventually her pussy grip loosened and allowed me to move again, her fingers still held me by my head and instantly started to slowly slide me in and out again, I could feel the tremors from the after shock of her orgasm vibrate through her sensitive vaginal muscles and I dare not move as not to start her arousal again.
Eventually Heather’s hold on me disappeared and the dim lighting returned as I watched her pull her panties to the side, her hand returned to grip my head and slowly pulled me out of her sopping womanhood, I looked down at my prison as she lifted me up, a wet matted mess of lips and pubes was all I could see before I was whisked away and dropped back into her case next to the Aussie Battler I had just replaced.
I laid there exhausted and smothered from head to toe in Heathers fluids, but other then that I was completely fine, no bruises no broken bones no nothing, it was almost like I’d been made invincible, I was sure I’d have to have at least one injury after what I had just endured, but there was nothing, actually I don’t even remember losing my breath at all, yes there were a few moments where I had my lungs squeezed to their capacity, but I don’t remember at all of losing my breath, even when I was completely submerged in all Heathers juices, I just needed a good sleep and it wasn’t long before I drifted off curled up next to the object that Heather had mistaken me for.

Heather woke up late the next day feeling bitter sweet, bitter because of the married arsehole that played her and used her mouth to get a load off and sweet because she had another one of the amazing orgasms ever last night.
She rolled over to admire the object in her case that gave her this amazing feeling, she instantly seen Steve curled up next to her toy, who she’d totally forgotten about, he was fast asleep with his face right next to the dildo,
‘Mmmmm he must like the smell of me’ Heather thought as a smile grew across her face,
‘I better be careful not to grab Steve instead of my toy’ she thought as she studied the almost uncanny size and shape resemblance.
She quietly heaved herself out of bed and gently grabbed her tight leggings and the shirt she had on the day before and snuck into the toilet, she didn’t want to wake the tiny man, she was hoping he didn’t witness her humiliation of the night before with Matt.
Getting herself dressed after relieving her bladder again, she thought how nice it was not to remove her underwear while doing so, she’d done it before but only at home when she was feeling lazy, she’d never tried it in public because she was afraid that it would leave a wet spot on her clothing, but no one knew her on this ship and she didn’t really care what anyone thought, she was happy not to pull them down, wipe and pull them up again, sit down, piss and stand back up again and get on with what ever she was doing, it saved so much time and effort.
Accompanied with Steve’s card Heather went to the gym for awhile, hoping she didn’t run into the man that made her feel so worthless, she sat on a bike and pedalled away as she thought about Steve and how nice he was and how he made her feel, Steve was married and he’d been away from his wife a lot longer then that other arsehole, but not once did Steve try anything like Matt did.
She pedalled for a few hours just thinking about the man she now had in her suitcase, the boat would be arriving in Australia tomorrow and somehow she had to find Steve’s wife and hand him back to her,
‘I wish I could just keep him’ she thought as she stepped off the bike drenched in sweat.
Heather made her way to a smaller bar on the boat, one that had less patrons and was a little dark and dingy, she sat in a corner at a small table and waited for someone to take her order.
She sat there for most of the afternoon and well into the night drinking, she ordered a meal and ate that quite quickly before getting back into drowning her sorrows with more alcohol, by the time she decided to head back to her room she was extremely intoxicated and had to be helped back to her room by one of the staff on board.
She staggered into her room closing the door behind her, she stripped down to her underwear and fell onto the bed rolling onto her back and sliding her hand down into her knickers to access her hairy vagina, she tickled her clit and rubbed her fingers over the wet hairy folds of her vagina, the sensations were amazing as she turned her head to spy her toy.
Her vision was blurry but she could make out the colour and size of her toy and reached out to grab it, she lost her balance and fell forward, her hand lunged into her case as her fingers wrapped around her dildo and stopped her from falling out of the bed.
Heather braced herself with her hand in the case waiting for the room to stop spinning, she pushed off and hauled herself back onto the bed rolling onto her back holding her hand on her chest, pinning the dildo to her hot clammy skin between her huge breasts while she caught her breath,
“Your definitely gonna be my little Aussie Battler tonight” she puffed out loud talking to her toy trying to regulate her breathing,
“Your in for a real big night” she said as she started to roll her toy over her sweaty skin between her big bust.