- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Written for: crime0edge

Contains: F/m, FF/m, Macro/Micro, Shrinking, Squishy, Cruel Preds, Breast Smothering, Insertion, Lesbians, Hair Play.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Story written for a friend of mine on another site. Please enjoy, and I hope you like it.

 

~ Eiken Club house ~

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“K-Kirika! We demand that you change Densuke back at once! This has been going on for too long! You’re taking this to far!”

 

 

Humming thoughtfully as her eyes shifted over to the door across from her, the violet-haired bombshell known as the president of the Eikan club pulled a banana she had been sucking on out of her mouth before pointing it back at her fellow club members in amusement. It seemed they had all showed up to confront her, even their teacher as well. It was kind of amusing.

 

“Oh? What’s wrong Chiharu? I’m just having a little fun with little Densuke~. He hasn’t complained to me about what I’m doing with him yet. Perhaps, you’re just jealous?” Kirika smiled as she looked at the blushing face of her fellow club member.

 

“She’s right Kirika… You need to change him back. I didn’t say you could leave Densuke like this when you asked to borrow my invention. I only wanted to see it tested, not abused…” Kyoko muttered dryly as her eyes shifted up and down her well-endowed friend. She couldn’t see where she was hiding Densuke which meant she must have really made him small.

 

About a week prior, the little blunette had created a prototype shrink ray in order to help make moving heavy objects easier on her without her Mech. But, upon finding this out, Kirika had been all too eager to test the device out herself and begged her for the chance to see if it worked. Wanting to know if it would affect living targets as well as inorganic, the younger girl agreed. However, what came out of this experiment wasn’t quite what she had planned.

 

Wasting no time at all, the well-endowed teenager had used it on Densuke, and none of the others had seen him since. Blushing as she wondered what perverse horrors the smaller boy had to have been subjected to over the past week, Kyoko stepped passed their friend’s before standing in front of the larger girl sternly.

 

“I don’t know if there will be side effects to my shrink ray. I need to see how Densuke’s copped with its effects on him. So, relinquish him at once, or else I’ll have to take him back myself.” Hearing the rest of her club mates behind her agreeing, some more than others in Chiharu and Yuriko’s case, the preteen extended her hand in front of her purple-haired friend as she waited for her to give their fellow club member back to her.

 

Smiling in amusement as she saw the serious look on the younger girl’s face, Kirika shifted her gaze over to the others as she saw a multitude of looks on each of the other girl's faces. Concern, surprise, jealousy. She was hoping this would be the case. And luckily, she had been more than prepared for just this event.

 

“I guess I shouldn’t be too surprised you all wanted Densuke back. He really has been a fun plaything for me since I turned him into my little boytoy~. But you don’t need to worry Kyoko. He’s just fine. In fact, let me show you~.” She wanted them all to understand, just the kind of power she held over the smaller teen. And this would most certainly drive her point home.

 

Leaning up on the couch she had been lounging on, the purple-haired teenager hooked her thumbs beneath her green school jacket before pulling it up, her impressive bosoms spilling out with some resistance before bouncing up and down almost hypnotically to some of the girls present.

 

“See, I told you he’s fine. And, he’s quite comfortable too.”

 

Looking back at Kirika in shock, some from surprise and others from amazement as well as envy, all the girls’ present stared at their friends’ gigantic breasts as they were squeezed tightly together by some kind of latex material. However, upon closer inspection, it soon dawned on most of the club members present that it was not, in fact, a bra she had on, but their fellow club member Densuke!

 

Cupping her face in horror, Chiharu blushed in embarrassment as she looked at the extended form of her crush in dismay. His whole body looked like a stretched-out rubber band! She didn’t know where his head started or where his feet ended! What on earth did Kirika do to him?

 

“Hah! Brother Densuke sure looks comfortable! I bet he would feel even better as a pair of panties though. Do you think I could borrow him for a little bit Kirika?” Yuriko grinned. She had been concerned for the older boy as much as everyone else but seeing him like he was now really excited her.

 

“Yuriko! He’s not a toy! We need to change him back this instant!” Chiharu wailed. Biting back a smirk as she looked over to her sister perversely, the redhead moved behind her older sibling before her hands gleefully grabbed onto her breasts before she began massaging them.

 

“Aww, don’t be like that Chiharu~. I bet brother Densuke’s having a lot of fun! It would be any guys dream to be pressed against a girl’s most private parts~. Don’t you think he would like to be your bra as well? He does love your big boobies after all! Almost as much as he loves my big butt~.” The younger girl teased before shaking her pert rear back and forth tauntingly.

 

Moaning weakly as she was molested by her younger sister, Chiharu looked away in embarrassment as she pondered her sibling's words. ‘D-Densuke, likes this kind of thing?’ She would have never guessed. But that did make her wonder if he would like being pressed against her own breasts the way he was now against Kirika’s.

 

Hearing a multitude of responses from her club members and teacher (albeit softer and more timid then the rest), the head of the Eiken club leaned back into her spot as her hands moved up to her breasts before she began fondling her makeshift Densuke bra, the shrunken boy barely moving as he listened to the responses from the others.

 

“Do you hear that little Densuke? Even Chiharu wants to try you on. I bet you would be in heaven if she pressed you into her chest, wouldn’t you?” Kirika whispered, before pushing the inside portion of the rubbery boys face into her cleavage. She had positioned his stretched-out mouth right in-between her breasts so when she started sweating it would all slid down, right into his mouth.

 

Though frankly, this was an upgrade compared to the other places she had put him. Over the past few days, she had stretched him out ten times his size and used him as pretty much every article of clothing she could think of. She even considered wearing panties from now on if it was him in their place.

 

But her friends would have a fit if the little brunette became her permanent plaything. And as much as she loved using him, she didn’t want to lose anyone over something as trivial as this. Which is what brought her to this point. Reaching over the couch and lifting up a large cut out piece of cardboard she had handcrafted, the violet-haired amazon flipped it over before slamming it down on the ground, subsequently silencing all her arguing friends in the process.

 

“All right, that’s enough! As the Eiken Club President, I officially call to order the first annual meeting of the Eiken Club Boardgames!” Kirika announced proudly. Looking back the larger girl confused, Chiharu, Yuriko, Komoe, Kyoko and Teacher all grew silent before their eyes fell to the large board the violette had set down in front of them.

 

It looked sort of like a Monopoly Board with squares set up around a large rectangle. Different pictures were in each of them. Some had cards, others had question marks, and a couple of them simply said DARE!!! What in the world did this have anything to do with Densuke?

 

Chuckling in amusement as she looked at all her friend's confused faces, Kirika Pointed to each of them before flinging a small object in their directions, the only one not catching it in some sort of manner being Teacher as she fumbled around on the floor trying to pick it back up. “I call this, The Eiken Games! I figured you would all want Densuke for yourselves, and planned for this exact situation in fact.”

 

Reaching around her back and untying the knotted arms and legs of her shrunken captive, Kirika soon separated him from himself as the smaller boy’s miniature form snapped back to his original size startling everyone present. He looked smaller than a grain of rice! He couldn’t have been more than a centimeter in height!

 

‘So, the resistance and durability of the shrink ray’s effects are spread out over the entire target. Fascinating.’ Kyoko pondered. She made her device strengthen and soften the molecules of what she fired it at so in case she did end up dropping whatever it was she was carrying it wouldn’t break or be damaged. It seemed those effects were applied to living targets as well, and in Densuke’s case, made him squishy and even malleable. She would have to conduct further research on him once she got him back for further testing. However, it didn’t seem like Kirika planned on just handing him over as she had asked.

 

Staring down at a tiny sculpted game piece that looked eerily similar to herself, the younger teen sighed before glancing to the others. They each had one too. And they all looked like themselves as well. Their violet haired leader had planned a lot of things in advance it seemed. And she had a hunch what this game was meant for now.

 

Wiggling Densuke’s minuscule body in front of the other girl’s, Kirika grinned before setting the smaller boy down on top of the board itself before pointing to the tile he was on labeled FIN. “All right girl’s, listen up! This game was made by me, and you’re all invited to play! I even went out of my way to make you all game pieces so you didn’t have to find one yourselves.”

 

Nodding slowly, most of the girl's understood what they had in their hands now, or in Komoe’s case lost in her breasts, as the larger teen began moving Densuke forward along her game board to show them how it worked.

 

“It’s a pretty simple game really, but I take pride in it none the less! Since you all clearly want little Densuke for whatever reasons they may be, we’ll just play for him. I designed this board game for that in mind. All you have to do is play my game and beat everyone else. And the winner gets full possession and ownership of Densuke until the end of the year!” Kirika smirked as she pinched the tiny boy by his head before dangling him teasingly.

 

Gawking, each of the other members of the Eiken club was in a state of shock by the larger girls’ words, though, each for vastly different reasons. ‘O-O-Ownership?! O-Of, Densuke?’ Chiharu blushed. She could have him all to herself, without anyone interfering or trying to tempt him away from her…

 

‘Full rights to Brother Densuke?! This is the best idea ever!!!’ Yuriko couldn’t wait to begin! She would win this game for sure if the tiny boy was the prize! Then she could smother him with her butt for hours on end, and no one, not even he could tell her no. It was almost to good to be true. She would finally be his girlfriend!

 

“W-We can own, Densuke…? Is he ok with this?” Komoe muttered timidly. It sounded fun, but it might not be if the little brunette didn’t want to be owned. Hopefully, that wasn’t the case… she would be lying if she told anyone she didn’t want to try him out. He actually looked pretty comfortable around Kirika’s breasts. ‘I wonder how he would feel wrapped around my own…’ He might be able to cushion them even better than her bra could.

 

Sighing Kyoko shook her head and wondered what to do now. It was obvious to her that Kirika knew exactly how they would act and planned out the proper steps to take to entice their friends into going along with her absurd plan. And Densuke no doubt wouldn’t want to be owned by any of them… well, except Chiharu perhaps. Scowling at the thought, the blunette huffed before stepping over to the large board. She would play if only to get Densuke back for proper studying.

 

“U-Umm, e-excuse me…? Hold on girls… maybe we should wait a moment, and see if Densuke is okay with this first. I can’t allow one of my students to be turned into someone’s property without his consent. Umm… is, anyone listening…? I think we should… probably…” Hanging her head weakly as her words were completely ignored by her students, the verdant haired woman frowned before moving over to the board game. If they couldn’t hear what she was saying, then she had to rescue Densuke herself! It was her duty as a teacher, after all, to look after the wellbeing of all her students, regardless if they knew she existed or not.

 

Looking around as she saw each of her friends take a seat at different spots around the board, Kirika nodded before setting the hanging boy back down in the starting line before grinning as the others placed their pieces down around him.

 

“Kirika, where’s your game piece? Don’t tell me you plan on using Densuke! Isn’t that cheating?” Yuriko huffed. If her friend could use the older boy then why couldn’t she? After all, Kirika had him for a week all to herself already! It wasn’t fair to the rest of them!

 

Smirking, the violet-haired amazon puffed out her chest before pushing her index finger down on the shrunken boy as she squished him in place. “He is! And I made this game, so you play by my rules. Or do you want to give up the chance to win little Densuke?”

 

Hearing a quiet grumbling coming from the redhead as she spoke under her breath, Kirika smiled before nodding. “All right then. So, with everyone set up, here are the rules! You’ll each be given a dice to roll. The number it lands on is how many spaces you move. Keep that in mind. You’ll always land on one of three types of spaces. A card space. A surprise space. Or my personal favorite, a DARE!!! Space. If you land on a card space, you’ll take one of these, and do whatever it tells you to. No exceptions!” Kirika announced before reaching into her cleavage and pulling out a small stack of cards.

 

Slamming them down onto the middle of the board, the older girl nodded before picking one from the top and waving it back and forth in front of the others. “Each of these cards will have a specific action I wrote out last night. If you do it, then you pass and your turn is over. However… if you fail to do what the card tells you to do, which will be decided by the Eiken club as a whole, my vote being the turning point if it ends up in a draw, then you go back whatever number you rolled to move forward. Doubled!”

 

Paling as they listened to the harsh penalties set in place for them, most of the girl’s nodded while a couple scowled from the unfair penalties. “So, what’s to stop us from ganging up on someone who's about to win then? Couldn’t we just say whoever is about to finish the game didn’t pass over and over so they can’t get Densuke at the end?” Kyoko pointed out, the others soon nodding their heads in agreement.

 

“Heh, I figured that might come up. Well, it should be obvious if someone does or doesn’t do what any of these cards say properly. So… if an event like this happens and any of you try to abuse your democratic power…” Kirika whispered, her hand soon moving back down into her cleavage before she produced a plastic looking toy ray gun causing Kyoko’s eyes to widen.

 

“Then, I’ll shoot you, and you’ll be added to the prize pool as well. As I've said, my say is final. And I won’t stand for cheaters. Understood?” The older girl chirped, everyone quickly nodding their heads in horrified agreement. This game just got a lot direr now that they knew the rules…

 

Moving both her finger and Densuke over to the surprise space next, Kirika grinned cheekily before pointing to each of them. “If any of you land on one of these surprise spaces, then you’ll get to complete one of the previous actions of any of the cards, OR actions, that have already been done beforehand. You can choose whichever one it is though so you’ll have a chance to complete an easier card if you land on it.”

 

Seeing the mixed looks from most of the others, Kirika nodded once more before moving her finger down to the final square. “And last but most certainly not least! We have the DARE!!! Space. If any of you land on this, your turn is completed immediately. This spot is an issued challenge. When someone lands on it, you get to dare anyone else playing to do whatever you want, and if they fail, you get their movement roll for that turn while they go back whatever roll you got. If they complete the dare issued, however, they can choose to take the darers prior roll away from them putting themselves ahead, and whoever targeted them behind. Additionally, you can up the ante with whatever you’d like. Again, my say is final if it gets approved or not. It’s a high stake, high reward gamble essentially! There’s no limit to the dares you can come up with so long as they’re possible to accomplish. Understood?”

 

Seeing the other girls whispering amongst themselves as they nodded, the purple haired club leader smirked before pulling out a handful of dice and passing them around. “All right, roll for order! We’re going from highest to lowest! Let’s get this game started!”

 

Rolling each of their own dice, all the girl’s present stared down at their numbers for a moment before looking at everyone else's, Chiharu soon sighing in relief as she landed on a six. “I guess, that means I go first.” She chirped weakly.

Pouting at her sister for already getting an edge over her, Yuriko huffed before flashing her die to the others. “Five, I’m second!” She might have not gotten to go first but she was sure to keep up with her big sister! She wasn’t about to lose her precious Densuke. Not with stakes this high.

“U-Umm, what did I roll? I can’t tell!” Komoe cried as she tilted her head back and forth in an effort to see the die she cast beneath her protruding chest. Did she do good?! Looking for her friend as she lowered her head beneath the pinkette’s enormous bust, Kyoko scowled but sighed none the less. “Four, you’re third Komoe.”

Eeping as her head was smashed downward by the excited child, her breasts bouncing up on their own as they smacked into the older girl, Komoe cheered happily before looking back at her friends sweetly. She wasn’t last! “Thanks, Kyoko! K-Kyoko, what's the matter?”

 

Staring back at the bubble preteen as she rubbed the back of her sore head, the second youngest of the group pouted before picking her own dice up and looking at the remaining member's rolls. “Three, I’m after Komoe.” Her number didn’t favor her chances of winning, but if she rolled precisely then she could still have a solid chance of claiming victory. Though, calculating the odds of rolling consecutive high numbers didn’t favor her as much as she hoped. She would have to rely on the others rolling poorly to better her odds.

 

Crying softly as she stared down at her own dice, Teacher hung her head before whimpering. It had landed on a one! “Of course, I rolled last… why me…” She just wanted to help Densuke. “Now, now, there’s no need to fret. You aren’t last, I am.” Looking up at Kirika in surprise, the verdant haired women looked over towards her dice, before turning her head. She didn’t have one.

 

“U-Umm… you’re not rolling like the rest of us?” Shaking her head in amusement, the busty teen grinned before looking down at Densuke in amusement. “Nope. I figured it would be a courtesy to go last, that way everyone else would get a turn before me. I spent a long time on this game after all. And I want to see each of these babies being used~.” Kirika purred as her finger trailed over the deck of cards she had brought out earlier.

 

Narrowing her eyes disbelievingly, Kyoko sighed once more before waiting for Chiharu to start. She didn’t believe the older girl one bit, but she had no grounds to base her accusations on. She would just have to keep an eye on her. Kirika wouldn’t have gone so far out of her way to do this is she didn’t plan on winning Densuke for herself after all.

 

Blinking slowly before it dawned on her that everyone else was waiting on her to begin, Chiharu blushed before picking her die back up. ‘Don't worry Densuke. I’ll win you for sure!’ She would save him from their perverse friend… and then… then…

 

Glowing red as she thought about what she could do with Densuke, or, what he might do to her for saving him, the redhead soon eeped as she felt a hand smack her on the back. “Come on sis! Don’t keep us all waiting!” Yuriko giggled.

 

Crying out as she fumbled with her die, the teenager soon whimpered as it fell out of hands… before her and everyone else’s eyes widened as it landed on the highest number. ‘SIX!’ That was the best outcome! Huffing in annoyance for inadvertently helping her love rival, Yuriko chose to stay silent as did the others as they watched Chiharu counting her steps out with her miniature clone piece before she landed on a card spot.

 

“A-Alright, I guess… I just need to do whatever my card says I have to, right, Kirika?” Nodding back at her friend as she began to suck on the banana she had discarded earlier, the purple haired teen pulled the phallic shaped fruit from her mouth before pointing it back at Chiharu. “Correct. As long as the actions completed in any way shape or form, and everyone else agrees, then you pass and you get to stay where you are.”

 

Smiling happily, the redhead nodded before drawing her card. These things couldn’t be that hard, right?” Feeling her smile leave her in an instant upon seeing the written text, everyone else soon leaned in as they watched the teenager beginning to tremble as her eyes beaded.

 

“Huh? What’s wrong? Can you not do whatever it says or something?” Yuriko frowned before peeking over her sisters’ shoulder, her eyes soon widening just as Chiharu’s had. “KISS DENSUKE UNTIL HE CUMS?!” Hearing a simultaneous cry of disbelief from the rest of the girls present, Kirika grinned before finally biting down on the banana she had been playing with. They were bound to find out just what her little game entailed sooner or later. And it was good Chiharu got one of the tamer cards she had crafted. The longer their game went on, the more depraved it was going to get after all. She couldn’t wait~.

 

Glaring at their friend for making such a card in the first place, Kyoko huffed angrily for not figuring it out sooner. ‘It’s a pervert game made for her.’ The whole deck of cards no doubt contained an endless number of raunchy things in mind for Densuke, and they would all have to participate or be penalized. It was a game Kirika couldn’t lose. Everyone had a limit, but not her.

 

Seeing the shocked faces of everyone else, Kirika simply grinned before picking up her *game piece* and hovering him in front of Chiharu’s bright red face. “So, how about it? Will you keep your lead, or… go back to the start?” The first roll wasn’t too bad to lose, but it would hinder the redhead greatly once everyone else got a turn.

 

And it looked like everyone else knew that too, as they stared between Densuke and Chiharu. Gazing down at her crush with a look of pure, and utter horror, the teenager cupped her cheeks in embarrassment as she eyed the naked boy’s body.

 

‘I-I-I can’t do that to Densuke…’ She had never even kissed him before! How was she supposed to make him cum from just that?! Licking her lips weakly, Chiharu timidly reached forward, before pausing right before she picked her tiny friend up. He was so small. If she kissed him the way he was now… what if she swallowed him by accident?!

 

Cringing the teenager soon lowered her head before moving her hand away from the smaller boy and down to her game piece instead. She just couldn’t do it. “I-I… I’ll go back to the start…” Smiling coyly, Kirika set the smaller boy back down now but kept his head pinched firmly between her fingertips. She didn’t want him to know what was going to happen to him until it did. It was more fun that way.

“Well, I guess it’s my turn then!” Yuriko squealed. Her sister had an easy card and she completely wasted it. She wouldn’t make the same mistake. Especially considering she knew what to expect now. Rolling her die forward, the younger girl beamed happily before tapping the board four times as she also landed on a card space.

 

“Let's see what I got~. Oh? I can appreciate this~.” Yuriko grinned. It was like this card was specifically chosen for her. Flipping it over so the others could see it too, her friends seemed to just nod their heads while Chiharu began to pout even more.

 

“So, you’re going to make Densuke cum with your butt? How fitting. Here you go~.” Kirika smiled before tossing the miniature boy over to her eager club member. Falling into something soft as his senses were slowly coming back to him now that he wasn’t being either crushed or smothered by Kirika, Densuke looked around before panic set in as he saw who it was he was currently kneeling on.

 

‘Crap, why her?!’ This was bad! Giggling to herself perversely, Yuriko licked her lips before showing off her card to the smaller boy. “Look brother Densuke! I get to smoosh you under my wonderful butt! I know you like mine the best~. So please, take your time, and have as much fun as you’d like down there~.” The redhead whispered lustfully.

 

Crawling backwards on his colossal friend's hand, the brunette didn’t make it very far before he felt his world turned upside down. Screaming as he fell into the floor, the shrunken teen groaned before crying out as Yuriko's hand slammed down beside him.

 

“I’m coming *little* brother~. Hehehe~.” Looking up at the giantess of a girl, the centimeter-tall boy crawled to his feet weakly before attempting to run. But he knew that wouldn’t work. It hadn’t for Kirika either, and the now-looming shadow over him left him still before he closed his eyes and simply accepted his fate. Hopefully, it didn’t hurt too much…

 

Sighing as she slammed her butt down on top of her tiny crush, Yuriko looked over at her sister before smiling smugly. She would win this game for sure because she would do whatever it took to make Densuke hers. Something her older sister just couldn’t seem to do. Too bad, and her loss.

 

“Oh yeah Densuke! Do you like my butt at this size? Isn't is soft and plump? How about if I do this?” Bouncing on top of the tiny boy, most of the others looked back at Yuriko either with concern or interest as they watched her give their shrunken friend essentially the world’s largest lap dance.

 

Moaning to herself as she felt the tiny boy rolled back and forth against her butt like a small pebble on a chair, the redheaded girl shifted her crush between her colossal cheeks before dragging her bottom forward and back. “Come on Densuke~. Cum for me~. Cum for your, Yuriko. If you do, I’ll make sure to win you for myself. Then we can do this every, single, day~.” She purred.

 

Continuing her little dance for a good ten minutes, Kirika raised her hand up signaling for the less endowed girl to pause her rhythmic movements. “I think that’s quite enough. Let’s take a look and see if you passed or not.” She would have to put a timer for these cards depending on the situation. If not, then they would never finish their game.

 

Pouting for being interrupted, Yuriko huffed before sitting up on her knees and reaching back around. Tracing her finger up the length of her crack till she felt the tiny boy firmly embedded into her flesh, the teenager peeled his flattened body off before showing him to the violette.

 

“Look! His crotch is all sticky! That means I win!” Plucking the tiny boy from her friend's fingers, Kirika squinted for a moment before nodding her head. “There’s no doubt about it. Densuke most certainly came. Would anyone care to dispute that?”

 

Turning her head to each of their friends, before stopping smugly before her sister, Yuriko soon grinned before pumping her fist. “All right, I’m in the lead!” She was definitely going to win after a performance like that! Not to mention if the others couldn’t finish their cards then she wouldn’t even have any competition either!

 

“I guess this means It’s my turn.” Komoe smiled sweetly before tossing her die forward, this time in her field of view. Seeing it roll onto a 3, the younger girl pouted internally but tried to smile none the less. “All right. One, two, three! Oh, it’s a card space. Kirika, can you pass me one please!”

 

Nodding back to the pink haired girl, the older teen drew from the top of the pile before looking at it herself, a smile of amusement soon forming on her face as she revealed it to the preteen. “Make Densuke cum multiple times, without touching him with your hands.”

 

Staring back at her friend in shock, Komoe frowned now before looking down at her palms. ‘How on earth can I do something like that to Densuke without touching him first?’ Maybe... she could try kissing him like Chiharu was supposed to. Yeah, that could work!

 

“Okay! Can you please toss Densuke to me! I can’t touch him myself, but I won’t lose!” Raising her brow in amusement, Kirika watched as the younger girl began pursing her lips before she figured out what she was going for. ‘Actually, I have a better idea.’

 

Looking down at the pinkettes exposed cleavage, Kirika began balling up the shrunken boy before positioning him on her thumb right in front of her index finger. “Here you go Komoe. Catch!” Flicking the tiny teen as hard as she could directly across from her, all eyes were on Densuke now, as they watched the smaller boy fly lower then he was supposed to, before landing firmly between the startled preteens humongous breasts.

 

“WAHH!? W-W-WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT KIRIKA?!” She had to get him out! Attempting to reach in between her breasts, the younger girl soon felt her hand stopped by Yuriko as she wore a similar smile of amusement that Kirika had on.

 

“Hang on a second! If you grab him that means you’re using your hands. You’ll lose if you don’t make him cum without them.” Crying out in dismay upon realizing this, the shorter girl wiggled around sporadically at the fact she almost lost her challenge.

 

“Oh, I’m so stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid!” Watching their friend berate herself verbally, all eyes went to her gigantic cleavage as they saw it bounce up and down almost independent of its owner. Keeping her smile in place all the while this was going on, Kirika gauged her friends faces as she tried to see if they were enjoying this activity as much as she was. But it seemed only Yuriko was the exception. The others seemed either worried or bored by what was happening.

 

She’d have to keep that in mind, in case she wound up in a losing position later on. But she didn’t have to worry just yet. Instead, it was more fun to see the pink haired girl thrashing around wildly as her breasts bounced in an almost hypnotic way.

 

“All right, times up!” Panting slowly before tears came to her eyes, Komoe tried to not cry as she felt a hand reach in between her cleavage to rescue their shrunken friend. “Awww! It’s not fair! I was going to do it till I lost Densuke! Can’t I try again? Pleeeease!”

 

Lifting the groaning boy towards her face as the younger girl’s sweat dripping off his limp form, Kirika smiled warmly before shaking her head. “That won’t be necessary. Because you pass! Densuke came again.” The Eiken club president announced. While there was no way to tell if it was multiple times or not, she figured it counted with how tired the poor boy looked.

 

Gasping in surprise, Komoe quietly looked down at her large bust before blushing. Of course, he did… he liked big breasts after all. Smiling weakly for not failing her task, the pink haired preteen smiled before resting her hands on her lap patiently as she waited to go again. This was actually kind of fun!

 

Turning her gaze to Kyoko, as the other girls did as well, the young blunette was silent as she glared back at Kirika with a look of annoyance prominent on her features. ‘This whole game is a waste of time.’ She knew already that she wasn’t going to win. If whatever card she got was too explicit for her tastes she would just pass and not advance at all. And Kirika or possibly Yuriko would just keep climbing till one of them won.

 

While it was possible for Komoe or even Chiharu to be victorious for the shrunken boy’s possession, she knew better than to think that. One had won on luck and the other chickened out. If only there was another player who wanted to help Densuke besides her here without an ulterior motive…

 

Sighing, the younger girl picked up her die finally before simply dropping it on the board. “Five.” Moving her piece forward, the unenthusiastic scientist grabbed one of the cards laid out for them before looking it over, her eyes widening somewhat by what it was asking her to do.

 

‘I guess this is passable.’ Perhaps she shouldn’t count herself out just yet. Flipping the card over so the rest of the girls could see, Kyoko blushed faintly before looking back at Densuke’s frail form. “I guess I need to chew on him until he cums. Is there any guarantee my teeth won't just shred him to pieces Kirika? This seems a little harsh to me.”

 

Licking her lips eagerly, the purple haired bombshell simply shook her head before reaching forward and setting down the tiny boy on top of the large stack of cards. “Rest assured, everything I wrote down, is all things I’ve tested with Densuke personally. Trust me, he can take a lot more punishment than that~. It’s pretty heroic actually. I made sure to do whatever I could think of to test his limits… but, he always passed my tests without fail~.” Kirika whispered, her licentious tone lost to no one earning a face full of blushes from every girl present.

 

Sighing in annoyance, Kyoko looked down at Densuke now before reaching forward to pick him up. “Fine, we’ll see about that. I expect you to take responsibility should anything happen to him Kirika. He’s still my test subject after all.” She wasn’t about to waste this opportunity to collect vital data for her device but she would need a replacement guinea pig should the smaller boy not cut it. Or better yet, be cut up.

 

Watching as he was brought up to the blue-haired scientist's mouth, Densuke was slowly beginning to reform at this point, but it was useless. He couldn’t even cry out by the time he was tossed onto Kyoko’s tongue!

 

Looking out past the ridge of teeth both in front and above him, the shrunken brunette began to reshape as he saw the faces of his friends before Kyoko shut her mouth, and his whole world turned black.

 

Sucking on the tiny boy for a short while, the young teen hummed quietly to herself as she tasted him. She half expected him to be salty and gross, but it actually wasn’t that unpleasant. His body was kind of sweet as strange as that was. But she was going to fail her objective if she just sucked on his body.

 

Moving the centimeter-tall boy with her tongue, Kyoko positioned him right beneath her molar, before lowering her teeth onto him gently, her tongue not to far away in case she had to catch him should he slip out. Cringing as she felt his body squish down, the little scientist lifted her teeth back up before poking Densuke, her eyes widening as she felt him moving underneath her large organ.

 

‘I guess this means Kirika was telling the truth.’ Which meant, she didn’t have to hold back, and she could test the older boy till her heart's content. Biting down on him again, Kyoko repeated this for a while before scraping Densuke around her mouth as she tried to stretch his body out.

 

After awhile of this, the younger girl nodded before spitting him back into her hand, his body now lanky and pulled from her prior actions. However, Kyoko soon smiled as she watched him slowly beginning to reshape again. Sometimes it was quick, other times it was slow. She would have to research the reasons behind this, which meant a lot of further testing would need to be done on him. Hopefully, there was more to discover from this game. She actually might enjoy it now upon finding these things out.

 

“So, did he cum?” Shifting her eyes back to Kirika, Kyoko shrugged her shoulders indifferently. “How should I know? My mouth is wet and I’ve never tasted that kind of thing before. If he did, it blended with his own flavor and I didn’t notice.” She didn’t care about winning at this point. As long as she learned what she wanted, then she didn’t have to compete in this pointless charade. She still didn’t expect to win.

 

Smiling in amusement by the uninterested response to her question, Kirika took the liberty of moving Kyoko back to the start before grinning. It was finally her turn! “U-Umm… I guess I’ll go now.” Blinking as she heard the voice of her teacher beside her, the violet-haired amazon blinked a few times before smiling.

 

“Oh, my bad teacher, I forgot you were even playing with us. Go ahead!” Sulking for already being forgotten, the verdant haired woman sighed in understanding before reaching for the die she had used earlier. ‘Ok! It's time for me to shine! I need to roll high and save Densuke!’

 

Tossing the die down, the older woman looked at it roll with anticipation, before whimpering upon seeing it land on a one... again. Why couldn’t she have gotten any other number! “O-Okay… I guess, one.” Moving her piece forward, the disheartened woman looked down at her space before taking a card from the stack.

 

“Let's see. Wear Densuke like… l-like, a shoe…?” Getting a collective look of confusion from most of the other girl’s present, Kirika chuckled in amusement before moving the smaller boy in front of their teacher. “Yep, you read it right! It doesn’t matter how you stretch him, just make sure he’s on tight, and you pass.”

 

Looking back at the younger girl with worry, Teacher quietly nodded before feeling her miniature student placed on her open palm. ‘W-Wear, Densuke like a shoe… How do I even do that?!’ He was as tall as a grain of rice! She had seen him being stretched already, but was she just supposed to wrap him around her foot a bunch of times and hope he eventually covered it?

 

What if the other girls told her she didn’t do it right! Oh, what was she going to do! Frantically pulling and tugging on her tiny student as she tried to figure out how to complete her task, the older woman soon paused as she watched the twitching boys mouth being stretched out when she pulled on his head.

 

‘T-That’s it!’ She didn’t need to try and wrap him all around her foot. She just needed him to cover it. Blushing as she thought about the implications of what she was about to do, the shy woman soon grew determined as she kicked one of her right shoe off.

 

‘I-I’m sorry Densuke, but, it's for your own good!’ She would rescue him for sure! Pinching her tiny students’ cheeks, Teacher began to tug before the smaller boy’s mouth began to stretch outward and open wider.

 

As everyone looked back at their ghost faculty member in confusion, Kirika soon broke out into a wide smile as she figured out what the older woman intended to do with little Densuke. ‘Heh, I might have to try that out too. This should be fun to see!’

 

Letting out quiet whimpers of dismay as she pushed her toes into Densuke’s mouth, Teacher kept mentally telling herself it was for his own good all the way till his lips snapped tightly back around her ankle, and her foot completely filled up his stretchy body.

 

Lifting her leg into the air to show the others, all the girls either looked on at Densuke with disbelief or excitement as they saw the malleable boy’s arms and legs flailing as he was used as a living shoe by the older girl.

 

“I’d say that’s a pass. Any objections?” Kirika announced through stifled giggles. Seeing a nod from everyone, including Chiharu begrudgingly, the violet-haired president gave a thumbs up to Teacher as she let out a sigh of relief. Even if she only moved up one space, it meant she was still ahead of some of her other students! Though… if she was being perfectly honest… the smaller boy felt kind of nice with how comfortable he was around her foot.

 

If she won him in the end, she kind of hoped he would let her do this to him again. Wiggling her toes inside the smaller boy, Teacher continued to blush all the way till she felt Densuke’s stretchy form being pulled off her foot by Kirika.

 

Giving a hard tug on their tiny club member, his body snapping back into his prior centimeter form upon being let go from the older woman’s foot, Kirika smiled eagerly back at the little brunette as he weakly began to rub his mouth.  “Hmm, you looked like you enjoyed that Densuke~. How about later I try that with you instead? I could use your mouth as my bra if you’d like~.”

 

Chuckling as she saw the tiny boy profusely shaking his head, Kirika quietly shrugged. She never said he would have a say in it. Hopefully, her little club activity gave her some new ideas to try out on her little boy-toy. In all honesty, she was getting kind of bored when everyone barged in and demanded she change the smaller teen back to normal. If she had to wait any longer to play this game then she would have gone crazy!

 

Lifting her die up as she stared at it intently, the well-endowed teenager smiled before tossing it forward. It was finally her turn. Smiling victoriously as it landed on a six, Kirika grinned as she saw the shocked and, in some cases, angry faces of her friends before she began moving Densuke’s tiny body six squares up before passing Yuriko by one.

 

Staring down at the card space she was on, the larger girl wondered if she should have added more of the other spaces as she grabbed a card for herself. It was still only the first rotation and no one landed on one of her surprise or DARE spaces.

 

Shrugging her shoulders before looking down at her card, Kirika’s eyes soon lit up. She had been hoping to get this one actually. “Tie Densuke up with your hair until he cums!” It was time for a little bondage play~.

 

Ignoring the confused looks being directed to her by her friends, the purple haired bombshell lifted Densuke up before pulling one of her long flowing ponytails forward. “You ready to be my little marionette Densuke?” Smiling as she saw him growing hard from her words, the much larger girl took the opportunity to tie a few strands of her hair around the miniature boy’s member before doing the same to his arms, legs, midsection and finally his neck before raising him into the air with her fingers.

 

“Tada! Do you like my little Densuke puppet?” Lacing her fingers through her long purple locks, the amazon sized teen began twitching each of her fingertips as she made their shrunken club member dance in the in front of them, her hair acting as his strings as she showed him off to their normal sized friends.

 

“Wow, he looks so cute!” Komoe chirped before clapping her hands. Receiving a similar nod from Yuriko as well, Kirika shifted the tiny boy Kyoko’s way but only got a sigh in return for her efforts. It seemed not everyone was as enthusiastic about her performance as she would have liked.

 

Looking to Chiharu last, the larger girl saw the disheartened look on her face before simply shrugging. She had hoped everyone would have liked playing with Densuke as much as she did, but she couldn’t fault the redhead. She was to shy. But that would end by the time they finished their game. If she didn’t open up her real feelings for Densuke, then she was going to lose him in the end.

 

“So, are you having fun Densuke? How does it feel to be toyed with by all of your closest friends? Maybe you’d like it more if it were Chiharu doing this to you? Did I guess right?” Seeing the smaller boy wiggling around in her hair as he thrashed in the air, Kirika smiled in amusement before tugging on the strand connected to his penis.

 

“I bet you’d like it if I didn’t tie up your little dick, huh?  Do you feel like cumming yet? Oh, I have a fun idea!” Grinning viciously as she began to roll her hair up with Densuke in the middle, the larger giantess, soon cocooned the smaller teen in her purple locks before rubbing him up and down in a massaging way.

 

“You’re helpless like this! Like a little fly trapped in a web~. And I’m the spider ready to enjoy her meal~.” Kirika whispered before sticking her tongue out and licking her smaller captives’ prison. If her hair wasn’t enough to drive him over the edge, then her saliva would be once it reached him.

 

Watching Kirika enviously, Yuriko puffed out her cheeks as she stared at her crush being toyed with helplessly. She wanted to do stuff like that with him too! Why couldn’t her turn come any faster! She had to make sure to win him for sure. Then, she could do whatever she wanted with him till her heart's content~.

 

Blushing a horrible shade of red, Chiharu covered her eyes piteously as she tried not to watch. This was just too humiliating to see! What if she got a card like that next?! Her turn was almost here again, and she couldn’t fathom what horrible things Kirika had planned not just for her, but from everyone else.

 

Continuing to clap her hands silently, Komoe smiled excitedly as she watched her club president playing with the Densuke. She looked like a natural when it came to her challenge! It was a stark contrast to her when she had her turn. But it made her want to do better when her turn came back around!

 

‘It doesn’t appear like he needs much oxygen to breath. Is this a symptom of the ray’s effects on his molecules or some sort of adaptation…’ Kyoko pondered? She needed more data before coming up with an accurate hypothesis. Hopefully one of them got the opportunity to submerge Densuke. She wanted to see the outcome in a better environment then Kirika’s hair.

 

Fidgeting in embarrassment as she watched the younger teenager trailing her tongue back and forth across her cocooned club member, Teacher blushed brightly and wondered if she would get the chance to try that. It looked a little fun… Hopefully, Densuke was fine inside of there though.

 

Feeling the movement die down in her miniature hair sarcophagus, Kirika grinned before unraveling her vibrant locks, Densuke soon bouncing like he was attached to bungee cords at the ends of her hair. “And like that, I win.” The violet-haired teen announced before tugging the strand of hair around Densuke’s member off, his orgasm dribbling out weakly after having been restricted from her painful bondage.

 

Smiling smugly at her friends as she challenged anyone to dispute her victory, Kirika moved the smaller boy’s limp body back down on her board as she let him rest. The first round had finally come to an end. And now, the real fun was about to begin. No one had reached the second side of the board yet.

 

 

And that meant this was going to be a very, long game. She couldn’t wait~.

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

~ 5 hours later… ~

 ~ *~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

Nearing the conclusion of their eventful board game, all members of the Eiken club were fairly invested now as they tried to figure out how to win, their reasons being to each their own. In a surprise turn of events, Yuriko had taken the lead by three spaces with Kirika not too far behind. After their president, was Komoe who was only about halfway across the board, her prior cards having involved balancing Densuke on her breasts, and bouncing him up and down without her hands… both of which seemed impossible for the clumsy girl to manage, setting her back a bit. After she was Kyoko who chose a more pacifistic approach and only participated when the cards she drew didn’t require too much effort on her part or she needed to test a theory on the smaller boy. Right behind her was Teacher who was in a similar boat, but it had more to do with her turn getting skipped a few times as the others forgot about her. And finally, Chiharu was in the last place, with only two cards completed under her belt. Both of which had to do with simply holding Densuke or massaging him, the rest being much too explicit for her to complete.

 

Tensions were higher than ever, however, as their game reached its climax. Yuriko was only a good dice roll away from passing the finish line, something that wasn’t lost to the redhead as she kept giving the smaller boy playful taunts.

 

Watching in silence as she saw the end spaces getting closer, Kirika was silent as her eyes shifted to each of her friends. She hadn’t expected Yuriko to be such a strong rival. She might actually lose this game if she didn’t think of something. But she already had that part taken care of.

 

Reaching beneath the table and giving the shorter girl a gentle tap, Yuriko paused her playful banter with Densuke before shifting her eyes to her club president in confusion. Whispering under her breath in a tone she knew only her junior could hear her in, the redhead’s eyes soon widened before she looked over to her sister.

 

Keeping an eye on the purple haired teen as she saw her mumbling, Kyoko seemed to be the only one to spot the troubling transaction between the two of them but kept it to herself. She had a hunch something eventful was about to happen… and most likely underhanded as well. She would have to be careful just in case she wound up caught in whatever it was…

 

 After finishing her silent conversation with the shorter redhead, Kirika smiled calmly before ending her turn and passing it over to Yuriko. If they were lucky, then this game was about to get even more profitable. For both of them.

 

“All right, let's see if I win!” Catching the attention of all their friends, the bubbly redhead rolled her die before her eyes lit up. She needed a six to win, which should have been the best outcome. But she rolled a four instead… which was exactly what she wanted.

 

Picking up her game piece and tapping each square she passed, Yuriko finally stopped… on the DARE space. “Oh? You can challenge someone now. It’s about time someone landed on one of those.” Kirika chuckled. She only put 3 on the board which was her fault, but she didn’t expect to go the full game without anyone landing on it.  

 

Smiling as her fingers toyed with her game piece, Yuriko’s eyes shifted to her sister as she saw the frantic movements she was making. It was clear to her how distressed she was by the games turn of events… or more her lack of them.

 

“I Dare you Chiharu!” Blinking as her name was called, the timid redhead looked back at her sister confused before noticing where she landed. “D-Dare, me? W-Why?” She wasn’t close to winning. It didn’t make any sense to her.

 

Smirking as she recalled Kirika’s words, the less and endowed of the two siblings inched closer to her sister before pointing to where she was on the board. “I figured I’d give you a chance at winning since you’re so far behind. I mean, this could be the only shot you have of winning Brother Densuke for yourself… So, I dare you.” Yuriko smiled.

 

Shrinking a bit from her sister’s words, Chiharu looked at where she was on the board defeatedly. She was right. She could use all the help she could get. Even if it didn’t make much sense to her, she had to do whatever she could to rescue Densuke!

 

“I-I accept! What do you want to dare me to do, exactly?” Smiling coyly now, Yuriko shifted her eyes down to Densuke before pointing down at the shrunken boy. “It’s simple. Make *little* brother Densuke cum! I don’t care how. If you do that, then I’ll trade my spot on the board with you so you’ll be right by the finish line. But if you can’t complete my challenge I win and get to pick a penalty because you didn’t complete my dare!” Yuriko smiled darkly.

 

Paling from her sister's demands, Chiharu sputtered in embarrassment before cupping her face. She had to make her crush, c-cum!? That was just impossible! She couldn’t bring herself to do that! Looking around at her friends for any help on the matter, some gave her sympathetic looks, while others simply stared back at her indifferently. She was on her own for this one.

 

Looking over to Yuriko as she smiled sweetly back at her sister, Kirika was silent as she waited to see how this played out. She didn’t think the redhead would give her sibling as easy a dare as she had. She was really underestimating a cornered animal. There was a lot of other dares she could come up with that she knew Chiharu wouldn’t be able to complete. So now it was just a matter of seeing how her resolve held up.

 

Staring down at Densuke’s miniature form, the panting boy lying on his back weakly after having cum no doubt a lethal amount of times for any normal human being, Chiharu was at a loss for what to do. She had to try at least. If she didn’t do her sisters dare, then she would lose Densuke forever!

 

Moving a shaking hand forward, the well-endowed teenager picked her crush up between her fingers, before cradling him in her hands. “D-Densuke…” She wanted to do this… and, she wanted to beat her sister! Gulping as she thought about how to win her challenge, Chiharu’s eyes fell a little lower than her field of vision before a bright red tint overtook her face.

 

This was embarrassing… and she would probably never live it down. But, it was for Densuke! Moving her cupped hands closer to her, the redhead whispered a weak apology to the smaller boy as she saw him limply moving on her palms, before she tipped her hands downward, casting the shrunken teen into the crevice between her breasts.

 

Staring at her sister in shock, Yuriko was speechless as she saw the timid girl’s hands move around her breasts before she started to squeeze them together. She was actually doing something to him?! Frowning at her sister’s sudden font of courage, the less endowed of the two looked to their club president, but she was only met with a knowing shrug. She never would have thought her shy sister would be that bold. And, knowing Densuke… this would probably be more than enough to drive him over the edge.

 

Panting softly as she tried not to think about her crush now being crushed between her supple bosom, Chiharu bit down on her tongue gently as she silently prayed the miniscule boy would be stimulated enough from her tender caressing.

 

‘P-Please Densuke… please, c-cum for me!’ She had to win him! Keeping at a steady rhythmic pace for about ten minutes, no one talked or interrupted the determined teen as she tried her best to win. It was clear she was giving it her all, as her face changed from a pale white to a crimson red. She didn’t look like she could take much more of this.

 

“All right, that’s enough Chiharu. Take him out, and we’ll see if you won or not.” Kirika announced. She had been given more than enough time to make the smaller boy orgasm. But she already knew the outcome, as did most everyone else. Even if the redhead lacked confidence, she had something the smaller boy wanted more than anything else.

 

Nodding weakly as she began unbuttoning her white undershirt. Revealing more of her creamy cleavage to her friends, the shy teen moved her hands down before prying her breasts apart so she could look for Densuke, the smaller boy having sunk within seconds of being tossed in her ample chest.

 

As her eyes landed on her crush, Chiharu’s eyes almost burst with tears, as she saw a large puddle of sticky fluids the boy was laying in. He came! Shifting her breasts Kirika’s way, the redhead slowly began to smile as she pointed to the little teen. “L-L-LOOK! HE CUMMED! SEE! I WIN!!!” She did it!

 

Humming quietly, the violet-haired amazon peeked between her friend’s chest as she stared down at Densuke. ‘Wow… what a landslide.’ He definitely came… at least ten times. If she left him in there any longer, he might have drowned himself with how much came out.

 

Sighing, the busty club president raised her hand before nodding. “Without a question of a doubt, Chiharu wins the dare. You lose, Yuriko.” Quivering from the older girl’s words, the less endowed redhead slumped down in her spot dejectedly. She, lost… BUT SHE WAS SO CLOSE TOO! IT WASN’T FAIR!!!

 

Smiling tearfully as she moved her game piece over to her sisters’ position, the timid redhead couldn’t stop smiling as she saw the finish line right in front of her. She just needed to roll once more, and she would win! There was little to no chance of anyone else being able to win now. Not even Kirika! She had gone from last to first, in one fell swoop. And it made her heart swoon.

 

Finishing out her crush weakly, Chiharu blushed now before looking away from the panting boy. “T-T-Thank you Densuke…” She had been so worried, but… he came through and helped her win! Soon enough, they would be together… and she couldn’t wait.

 

Feeling the smaller boy plucked from her hands however, the Chiharu soon began to frown as she saw Kirika place him back in her spot not too far behind where she was. “Congratulations. All you need to do to win now is not roll a 1. I think the odds favor you, wouldn’t you say Chiharu?”

 

Nodding back at her club president happily, the enthusiastic girl was completely oblivious to the smirk the purple haired teenager was casting back at her. The dice rolls weren’t only in her favor after all. Looking down at the spaces left in front of her, Kirika sat back in amusement as she waited for her turn to come. If she rolled right, then this game would be finished.

 

Passing Densuke over to Komoe as she took her turn before he was given back and forth between the others, the time finally came for the larger teen to take her own turn. Looking down at her die in amusement, Kirika sighed before tossing it out. She would soon find out if this game would end how she hoped. As far as Chiharu was concerned, she had already won.

 

Even if she rolled the highest number possible, Kirika was still three spots away from the finish line. But, she didn’t need a six. She only needed either a three or a five to win it all. Watching the plastic die bounce up and down before it spun on its side, the violet-haired girl soon broke out into a huge grin as it finally landed, and displayed a three to her.

 

‘Checkmate. I win.’ “Let’s see… One… Two… Three… Surprise.” Staring down at one of the special spaces she had made, Kirika chuckled quietly to herself, before looking over at her friend. “All right Chiharu, I challenge you to a Dare.”

 

Looking back at the busty teen in evident shock, as did everyone else now, Chiharu soon sputtered as she looked back at the space her president was on. “B-B-But, that’s not a Dare space! You can’t do that!” Smiling coyly now, Kirika began playing with one of her long ponytails before shaking her head.

 

“While you may be right that it isn’t a Dare space, what you’re failing to realize is that I get to choose one of the past cards… OR, actions played at any point earlier than the space I landed on. And, I choose Yuriko’s action. I challenge you for your spot on the board!” Kirika grinned viciously.

 

Sputtering as she tried to dispute the larger girl’s claim, anything she could have said to counter died in her throat as Kyoko spoke up. “She’s right Chiharu. At the very beginning of the game, she mentioned that surprise spaces applied to both past cards or actions. I wondered what that entailed myself… I guess this is it.” The blunette muttered. It was an underhanded method, but it was legal in the rules they all agreed to. So, in essence, the redhead had no ground to stand on. She either completed whatever dare Kirika set forth, or she forfeit her spot in the lead.

 

Crying softly, Chiharu looked down defeatedly before she slowly nodded her head. “A-Alright… I-I accept your dare, Kirika. What do I need to do?” Smiling wider, the larger girl lifted Densuke up, before licking her lips. “Wear little Densuke, like a skinsuit.”

 

Gasping, as did most of the others present, Kyoko stood up abruptly before glaring at her club’s president. "There’s no way Densuke can stretch that far without breaking. It can’t be done, there for it violates the rules YOU made.”

 

Not even batting an eyelash from the younger girls words, Kirika simply stood up, before lifting Densuke in front of her. “I know what my rules are… and I promise this is a dare that can be done. And, I’ll prove it.” Tugging the brunettes head between her fingers, all eyes were on the amazon teen now they saw her stretching Densuke mouth out widely. She didn’t intend to do what they thought she did… did she…?

 

Bending over, Kirika winked back at the tiny boy as he weakly flailed around. This was going to be a lot of fun! She had been eager to try this out ever since their Teacher did this to him herself. “It's time to test your limits, Densuke~.”

 

Kicking off her shoe and forcing her toes into the micro boys stretched out mouth, the purple haired teen didn’t stop there, as she did the same with her other foot once the first was all the way inside. Pulling on his lips as she tugged his body over herself like a balloon, Kirika moaned softly as a warm sensation traveled up her legs, as she began to stretch her tiny friend across her body, his feet now covering hers as she wore him like some type of latex suit.

 

Shuddering in disbelief as she saw their friend who had started no more than a centimeter being pulled to unreasonable lengths, Kyoko was left speechless as she saw the much larger girl thrust her hands into the poor boy as she wore his own hands like gloves. His whole body must have been shoved around to fit the larger amazon inside of him. But, as she pulled Densuke’s mouth up to her neck, their purple haired president now stood smugly as she moved her… no, Densuke’s hands, to his hips, before quietly snickering.

 

“See, I told you it could be done! This feels pretty good actually. It’s almost like I have my own personal blanket. I may never leave your body Densuke. You’re pretty comfortable.” Kirika teased before her hands found their way down to the stretchy boy's hard member. “Well now… that’s interesting.” Turning her hips from side to side, the larger teenager smirked as she felt the brunette’s penis move with her. It was like she was futa now that she had him on!

 

Remembering she still had a dare to finish, Kirika stopped her teasing before looking back at Chiharu, the redhead's mouth now hanging open as she sat in disbelief. It couldn’t be true… she was actually wearing Densuke! And that meant…

 

Gulping, the well-endowed teen looked away now, already knowing she would never be able to do something like that to Densuke. It just wasn’t possible. She would sooner mount him then wear his body like clothing! Even thinking it was leaving her mind in a state of disgust.

 

Taking in the younger girl’s silence, Kirika soon smiled before sitting down inside of Densuke as she gently stroked the boy's throbbing member. “So, I take your silence as an affirmation of defeat? Or... are you going to finish my dare, Chiharu?”

 

Turning her head with tears in her eyes, the shorter teen cried before lifting her game piece up and setting it where Kirika’s had been. She had lost. There was no way she could win against Kirika now that they swapped places. It was over…

 

Smiling in amusement from the redhead’s display, Kirika felt a little bad about what she had done… but, it was only going to get worse, as she saw the prying eyes of Yuriko on her now. She hadn’t forgotten. “All right… now that, that’s out of the way… it’s time for your penalty, Chiharu…”

 

Lifting her head back up as she weakly sniffled, the crying teen looked back at her club president in confusion now. “P-Penalty? W-What are you talking about?” Sighing since it was already forgotten, Kirika jerked her (Densuke’s) thumb towards Yuriko before she sweetly waved back at her.

 

“Your sister stated there would be a penalty issued should you not complete her dare. And, since I copied her… you’re going to have to pay the price.” Gawking at her friend speechlessly, Chiharu looked around at her other friends before Kyoko sighed and stood back up. She didn’t know why she kept having to play moderator for this insane game they were all in.

 

“Kirika, that’s hardly fair. You copied Yuriko’s dare turn, not everything added on. You can’t expect her to uphold something she already won.” The blue haired scientist defended. Wagging her finger back and forth, the purple haired bombshell smiled sweetly before gesturing towards the younger of the two redheads.

 

“Not true. I copied Yuriko’s dare, exactly. Not the space. She challenged Chiharu, as did I. I never said I had to do exactly what Yuriko did, only the card or action she did. Which, I did. And the penalty she mentioned falls under that action.” Kirika smiled.

 

Huffing, Kyoko lifted her hand in the air before shaking her head. “I call it to a vote. Who says Kirika shouldn’t get to apply her penalty since she didn’t state it first.” Raising her own hand up, Chiharu pouted before looking at the others. However, the only other hand that rose, was Teachers.

 

Looking down at Komoe now as she wore a troubled expression, the redhead gave her youngest friend a disheartened look as she kept her hands on her lap. “You’re not going to vote with us Komoe?” Kyoko muttered as she watched the preteen silently shake her head.

 

“I-I don’t think that Kirika should have kept silent about her intentions like she did… but I don’t see why it shouldn’t be what Yuriko’s was. She did say she was copying it after all.” It only made sense to her that if she got the same rewards, Chiharu got the same penalties should she fail.

 

Whimpering, the timid redhead looked to her sister now to sway the vote, but… Yuriko held both her hands firmly behind her back as she sweetly smiled up at her sister. “Don't look at me. I wanted this to after all. Sorry, sis~.”

 

Smiling triumphantly, Kirika looked back at Kyoko now before raising her own hand. “All in favor of Chiharu facing the penalty, raise your hand.” Looking at Yuriko and Komoe as they both lifted theirs up, the purple haired amazon smiled before nodding her head.

 

“Then it’s a tie, so that means with my vote, we win.” She was the tiebreaker after all. Sitting back down, Kyoko sighed but relented. She tried her best, but with the odds in Kirika’s favor, Chiharu was simply out of luck. She didn’t think this was what the two of them were planning earlier. At least she was left out of it… as bad as that sounded.

 

Sitting on her knees as she hung her head dejectedly, Chiharu softly cried once more before shaking her head. If it wasn’t bad enough, she was going to lose Densuke… now she had to face whatever humiliations Kirika and her own sister had planned for her! Could this day get any worse?!

 

Reaching her hand down the stretchy boy’s throat as she fished through her breasts for what she wanted, Kirika quietly smiled… before pulling out Kyoko’s shrink ray, the blunette in question tensing up upon seeing it. She couldn’t be serious, could she?! This wasn’t a penalty, it was a punishment!

 

“To bad for you, Chiharu. As per Yuriko’s dare, you’re now a part of the prize pool. Sorry, ~.” Shooting the shocked redhead before she could even say a word, everyone present winced from the bright beam, before blinking and looking back at spot Chiharu had once been.

 

Tossing the gun back at Kyoko, the younger girl fumbling now as she tried to catch it, Kirika simply smiled as she reached across the table, before picking up a tiny speck off the ground. Setting a now rice grain sized Chiharu next to her game piece on the board, Kirika smirked before flicking hers off the table and nodding her head.

 

“And with that, you’re out. It’s your turn Yuriko!” As the now sole remaining redhead of the group started her turn, everyone else was left utterly speechless by what had just occurred. Chiharu was shrunk to… this was unbelievable.

 

Choosing to pass, Yuriko stared back at her sister's tiny form in amusement as she waited for the game to now end. It was pointless to continue, but, she could wait another turn for Kirika to win. She knew their president didn’t plan to lose. And their agreement sealed the deal, even if she messed it up the first time around. Densuke was now theirs~.

 

Feeling the competitiveness of each of them leave, Komoe passed as well, as did Kyoko and Teacher, leaving Kirika was a knowing smile. Nothing any of them did would matter now. But, she wasn’t just going to call it a day. She would play the role she took.

 

Tossing her die, before chuckling as it landed on something other than a one, the violet-haired amazon moved a now miniature redhead three spaces before picking her up and crossing the finish line, sealing both Densuke's and Chiharu's fate. “All right, and with that, I declare myself the winner of the first official Eiken Club Boardgames! Thank you all for participating, and I hope you had a great time! I know I did.” Kirika giggled.

 

Stepping past her friends and exiting the room with Chiharu in hand, Kirika left in a hurry, still wearing Densuke as a skinsuit as she let the others come to terms with what had just occurred. She didn’t want to waste any time, now that she could have twice the fun with her new toy~.

 

Watching as Komoe, Teacher, and Yuriko soon left themselves, various words having been traded in regards to what had happened, Kyoko stayed seated, as she stared back at her invention in worry. ‘I should have never made this thing…’ As much help as it would have been for her… its power was abused. And now two of her friends had become playthings for their perverted club’s president.

 

Sighing since she knew there was nothing left to do, the younger girl finally stood up, before walking back to her lab. Her thoughts ranging from what to do now, to whether or not she should destroy her invention. Hopefully, before any more harm could happen to anyone else…

 

 

She just hoped everything would go back to normal, and that Kirika would eventually grow bored of both Densuke and Chiharu, so she could change them back…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

~ Two Weeks Later ~

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

 

“Oh, Densuke! Ahhh! H-Harder! Come on Big Brother!”

 

“Heh, you’re really getting into this, aren’t you Yuriko?”

 

 

 

Panting happily as she felt her pussy getting pounded by the man she loved, the sweating redhead nodded in bliss as she felt her deepest desires being fulfilled. She never wanted this to end! Wrapping her legs around the brunettes back as she was continuously ridden, the younger girl finally screamed as she felt her orgasm hit her.

 

Falling back onto her bed as she loudly panted, Yuriko shuddered in ecstasy as she felt movement inside of her. “Hehehe, I think Chiharu didn’t appreciate you much as I did Densuke. Funny, since she wanted you all to herself in the first place.” The younger girl teased.

 

Chuckling melodically, as a hand wrapped around the brunettes hardened member, Kirika adjusted herself inside of her new bodysuit as she moved her vibrator back inside of her. She had pushed it up the stretchy boy's own penis, so he would be in a permanent state of hardness. It was a win/win for everyone involved as far as she was concerned.

 

She got to have fun. Yuriko got to have Densuke as much as she wanted. The lucky boy was now constantly surrounded by women wanting to use him. And little Chiharu… well, she got what she wanted too… in a funny sort of way~.

 

Pulling her fleshy strap-on out of a squealing Yuriko, the violet-haired amazon looked down now as she saw Chiharu’s now stretchy body pulled completely over her crushes gigantic penis as she wore both him and the tiny teenager as a living condom of sorts.

 

Stroking her toys as she watched Densuke’s cum leak out of the tiny redhead's mouth, her whole body reduced to just a cocksleeve at this point, Kirika softly chuckled before moving the poor girl back towards her younger sisters drenched neither lips.

 

“Ready for another round? We went at it ten times yesterday. Let's see if we can break that record today~.”

 

 

Panting happily as her legs grabbed the taller woman and her crush tightly, the petite redhead thrust her hips back into Kirika as she let her have her way with her once more.

 

It might have been unconventional, but, she finally got her brother Densuke like she always wanted.

 

 

And she would continue getting him, whenever she wanted forever and ever~