[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

When Eric meets a much younger, gorgeous woman, they quickly become friends. But a random conversation about a random movie quickly turns his entire world upside down.

 

His dreams, and secret fantasies, are now coming true as Ru opens up a whole new world to him. From friend to pet, follow Eric as he explores his new life as her living jewelry, pet, and slave.

 


Rated: R
Categories: Adult 30-39, Breasts, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 2480 Read: 3402
Published: May 12 2019 Updated: May 12 2019
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by MicroTales [Reviews - 1] (2480 words)

Originally this was going to be a one-off single chapter story, but as they tend to do, this story got away from me and will now be at least 2 or 3 chapters long.