- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Venting some feelings about strangers who are overly forward.

 

He woke up on a cold tiled floor of a blank white room, naked as the day he was born save for something uncomfortable around his neck. As he tried to stand, he found himself unable to rise any higher than a low crouch, that tightness around his neck coming from a thick leather collar which was chained to the floor.

 

Suddenly, the plain ceiling was torn away, folding open backwards like the lid of a chest, revealing the living treasure inside. A girl of gargantuan proportions, easily ten times his height, loomed over the edge of his newly open container.

 

“Hey, you’re awake! I was beginning to think I’d been too harsh on you, I thought you were a goner for sure!” her voice boomed, vibrations shaking through his core. “Well, I guess you still are one.”

 

She idly lifted the hem of her skirt, revealing a pair of lacy underwear that bulged out heavily at the front. “Which one are you again? Are you the one that doesn’t like this, or the one that only likes me for it?” she muttered to herself as she shoved her right hand down the front of her panties. Fiddling around for a moment, she untucked her shaft and balls, the size of the bulge in the front of her panties growing considerably. “I suppose it doesn’t really matter, I’m getting what I want. That’s all you’re here for.”

 

She pulled her panties down, revealing a towering cock that was rapidly hardening. At her scale, it was around seven inches long, but there was no way for him to know which of them it was that was normal size - that is, if either of them were. She leaned down towards him, leading with her hips so that her cock quickly filled up his entire view. He feebly put his hands up in an attempt to stop the massive girlcock, which did nothing to slow her advance. He was quickly pinned to the ground by her member,his face grinding against the tip of her shaft.

 

“Alright, you best get started worshipping, you little runt, before I get tired of you. Or if you’re hating this, you better struggle like you mean it or you’ve got no chance of escaping from under my cock.”

 

He began to squirm under her shaft, causing the tip of her cock to twitch. Whether his movement was out of fetishistic reverence or fear and loathing was impossible to tell, and to the giantess it didn’t matter - either way, he was serving his true purpose as a vibrator for her.

 

Her grinding began to intensify as she brought herself closer to the edge, and with a sudden exhale her cock twitched as she came, blasting one, two, three ropes of thick semen directly at his tiny form. The first knocked him flying backwards, landing prone and stuck to the ground by the viscous substance. The second shot soared over his head, splattering on the back wall of the room, but unfortunately for him the final blast covered him completely. His lungs collapsed, crushed by the weight of the liquid, before immediately being filled to bursting as pressure forced the substance down his throat.

 

She stopped for a moment, catching her breath. “Well, I guess if I wasn’t too rough with you before, I have been now. Good job I get a dozen of you little freaks bringing yourselves to me every day.” she murmured, unlocking her phone, opening up a memo, and ticking off a box on a list of names.