- Text Size +

Mark found himself in a Strange Dark Place. He got hit by an Awful Foul Smell that could only be described as "Sewage".

"Where the hell am I? Dammit! When I get my hands on that bitch ...," Mark suddenly found himself stumbling around. The Sound of a Rumbling could be Heard in this Dark Place.

Suddenly he fell on his hands and knees. He could feel he was in Some Kind of Gooey Mass. Trying to get up, only caused him to be going "tummy-first" on the Mass. He tried to get up again, but this time he was stuck lying on his ass.

 

Suddenly he saw as the world around him got some light. Not a lot mind you, but just enough to see that he was surrounded by TWO MASSIVE MOUNDS OF FLESH! And that he was in "Shit!".

The Sound of Giggling Only Confirmed His Suspicions.

Suddenly he saw as Light began to Form More and More and More.

Suddenly he felt a MASSIVE GUST OF WIND Spank His Bum.

"Yeow!," he yelled as he instantly went to grab his bottom.

Then he felt himself being flung miles into The Air. He soon got a View of Beth, Now Looking Giant-Sized, Lying on her Bed, with her Pants and Underwear Pulled Down to Reveal her Bare Butt! He knew he came out of there. Then he Found Himself Falling.

"Oh nooooo!"

He kept Falling and Falling and Falling! He wasn't sure what was goingf to happen to him at this height, butt he knew he had to get away! Suddenly he landed ... Right. In. Her. Hand!

She looked him right in the face. He could barely make out her Entire Face.

"Time for your Daily Spanking Little Guy," her Voice was Booming Compared to him.

"Wait, What?!," Butt Before He could question Further, he found himself being pinned down by her thumb, while he Barely Saw he /other Hand Form "Flicking Fingers", he then felt as These Fingers Now Snapped his Now Tiny Bumbum, "Yeeow! Ow! Yow!," he began Struggling, Butt her Thumb Kept Him Pinned Down, "Stop It!," he found himself Pleading to Her.

Butt then She Mocked, "No Way! I'm having way too much fun!"

The Flicking on his butt cointinued. Soon tewars began forming down his Face. She then Stopped and Looked at her Handiwork. She saw Mark Rubbing His Bum, Before Realizing ... He Flinched to Cover Himself Up!

"Oh don't worry!," Beth said to him, as She dropped him onto her Pillow, "You'll get used to being Nakie Soon Enough! Now what should your New Name Be?"

"New Name?," Mark asked Quizzically.

"For the Game You'll Be Playing Silly!"

"Game?"

"I got the idea from when you Deleted My Game File. Now how about 'Pathetic Little Shrimpy Bitch?!'?."

Mark Tensed Up at her Words.

Then she said, "No. Wait. That's 'My Name' Isn't It?!," she gave it a Minute, "Oh I Know!," she Produced the Controller Once Again, and this Time, Mark Biggs was Terrified of this Turn of Events.

He then saw a Cursor Form, as it went over him, then to an Area of ... Was that a Name Start-Up Screen? He saw the cursor go to these Letters, until a name was formed.

"L"

"I"

"T"

"L"

"R"

"E"

"D"

"B"

"U"

"T"

"T"

She then went to "Create New Name", and he saw as it said, "Litlredbutt. Is this OK?"

She goes to the "Accept New Name" button, Pressed the A-Button and said, "Yes."

She then looked at Mark and asked, "Are You Ready to Play My Game Litlredbutt?"

"What?! That's NOT MY NAME! AND I WON'T PLAY YOUR LITTLE GAME BITCH!"

Butt a Quick Flicking on the Butt Later, and he was Singing a Different Tune.

"Ok! Ok! I'll play your Little Game!"

"Really?!"

""Yeah. After all, my name is Mar ..."

She flicked him on the butt once, "Litlredbutt"

"Yow! Ok! Ok! My name is Litlredbutt!"

"Good!," she then pressed the Select Button, and held it down, before pressing the B-Button. IN AN INSTANT Her Clothes Were Gone!

She was Naked as Naked Could Be. She then pressed A.

Mark found himself back in her Butt, but this time, the Poop in her Ass said, "Welcome To Poopy Fantasy!" and it was Accompanied by "8-Bit Farting Music".

Welcome To Poopy Fantasy! End