- Text Size +

Mark was soon met by Beth, who came rushing in. She stripped naked, and looked down at him.

"I'm so glad you followed my instructions!," she chimed, as she sat down next to him. The force caused him to fly and lie right between her legs, just inches from her crotch.

He "Gulped", butt Beth just laughed and said, "Oh No! That's not until later! Butt First!"

Mark found himself back as Litlred Butt and standing alongside of Shitjake, to fight against Toi Lét.

"MWAH HA HA HA! I AM THE GREAT ASSTER OF CLEANLINESS TOI LÉT!," the Monster said of himself to them, as they got into a fight.

Toi Lét had used "Wipe", it did MASSIVE DAMAGE! Then Shitjake countered with Pellet Fist! Toi Lét took some damage!

Then Toi Lét used Plunge! A Giant Plunger came from the Sky! As it damaged the both of them! Suddenly Toi Let used Flush! A Wave of Water Came Rushing Through Them!

Litlredbutt felt his life slipping aeat from him, then he heard Shitjake say, "quick! Use the Pootions!"

Taking two out, he gave one to Shitjake ... Instantly! he felt better! Littleredbutt then took out another one. He looked at it. Was he really going to do this? Oh well! He had no choice! He swallowed it down. The taste of fecal sludge slid down his thorat, butt he felt Better Than Ever!

Shitjake used Pellet Fists!

Litlredbutt used Slash!

Toi Lét used Wipe.

Shitjake Blocked!

Litleredbutt Ducked!

Shitjake Countered With Pellet Fists!

Litlredbutt used Slash!

After a few more turns, Toi Lét was defeated!

Suddenly Shitjake got something in the Inventory. Using her controller, Beth showed him and Shitjake what it was.

Shitjake and Litlredbutt have gotten the Brown Medallion of Shit!

They find themselves back in the Village, where they are hailed as Heroes.

"Yaaay! You saved us! Saved Us from the evil Butt Cleaners!"

Butt suddenly, Litlredbutt's Poopoo Mommy and an Elder made out of Poop came and showed up.

Litlredbutt's Poopoo Mommy hugged him dearly and greatly, "Oh I'm so proud of you!"

"Butt there is danger down in Toeville, our neighbors to the South," spoke the Fecelder, "you two must go there!"

"But how-," Litlredbutt had asked, before he found himself back on Beth's Bed, as Mark and Naked, alongside of ... Shitjake?!

"Whoa?! What The?!," Mark was surprised.

"Hey Mark!," Shitjake said to him.

"How are you here?!," Mark thought of it, "and how do you know my Real Name?!"

"Because of her!," Shitjake points to Beht, as he bows down to her, "Oh my Goddess! Thanks for letting me exist!"

"Why thank you!," She says to her sentient turd, that she picked up, "are you ready for your next journey?"

"Oh yes! Yes my Queen!," he began to kiss her hand.

"Tsk! This is bullshit!," Mark said, as he turned and walked away, butt he was soon picked up, and flicked by Beth, who then asked him, "what was that?!"

"Uh? I said, 'I'm ready too??!'," Mark had lied to her.

Beth knew it was a Little Lie, so she just let Shitjake spank Mark just a Few Times.

"Ok! Are you two ready?!," Beth said, as she just dropped them by her feet and hit the Start Button.

They then vanished!

And when they reappeared, they saw themselves in a Strange New World, that shoes Ten Various Sized Pillars, as a Giant Toenail Clipping fell from the Sky!!!

Unable to move, they watch in horror as it falls towards them!

"Fungal Infection!," they watch as a bladed item cuts the Clipping in half, then they get the smell of Bare Feet!

They are soon met by a Young Girl made out of Toejam, who began tickling their feet, before she stopped.

"Oh I'm sorry that's our Little Greeting here!"

Shitjake just says, "Well 'Our Greeting' Goes a Little Like This!," he pulled down Litlredbutt's pants and spanks his bare ass.

Prompting the Toejam kid to say, "Ooh I See," and then spank himas well!

"I'm Shitjake, and this is litlredbutt!"

"Well my name is,"

Beth placed her name in as well

"P"

"I"

"N"

"K"

"I"

"E"

"B"

"I"

"G"

"T"

"O"

"E"

She had created the name Pinky BigToe for this Little Girl.

"Pinky BigToe! And welcome tooo," the Text appears and disappears as soon as she says it, "Toeville!"