- Text Size +

Mark looked up at Beth, he could feel her Cold Glare Caress his body. SHe soon grabs him and picks him up.

He feels as she carries him to the bathroom, and hovers him over the Toilet.

"Have You Played Space Invaders?,: she asks of him, as she drops him.

"Space Invaders??!," he thinks wiping the Toilet Water from his Eyes and Mouth.

Then he gets the Shock of his Life, when he saw Beth's Ass Cover the Toilet Rim.

Soon he watches in horror, as her Butt covers the Bowl. He then watches as she squeezes and Turds Come Out. Butt instead of them falling, due to Gravity, they each instead magically find a Place in Midair as if they ...

"Oh no," he watches as the take Bug-Like Appearance and Start coming down.

"I must say, that you just have to dodge all of them, and for each one you dodge, I'll let you stay on my bed, butt for each one you touch, YOU HAVE TO EAT!!!"

"WHAT?! NO WAY!!!"

Soon he finds himself back in the bottom of his Sister's Diaper Pail.

"Are you suuurre?!"

When he finds himself back in the toilet bowl, he realizes, that he has no choice, butt to play her little "dodge the turds" game.

The First Five of the "Turd Bugs" he dodged with ease.

Butt suddenly Beth says, "I'm bored of this", as she takes out her Little Controller and "Pauses".

Mark finds he CAN'T MOVE!!! Soon turd after turd after turd falls and hits him!

When she frees him, he shouts, "Hey! No Fair!"

"I never said I couldn't!," suddenly she moves him, by controller, to his first turd, "now what do you have to do???"

Despite not wanting to do this, he feels he has no choice, as he began to take a bite out of her own fecal matter. The taste was more disgusting than the smell! He wanted to stop, to wretch it all up.

"Oh no you don't."

She takes her controller, and makes him Power through each of her Turds, like it was nothing. And no matter how much he tried or wanted to wretch, she made him, through text boxes, say, "mmm! mmm! mmm! More! More! More!"

When he was done, he had devoured all 43 of her shitballs, that hit him!

She gets up, then looks at him, "mmm?! I think it's time to play One. More. Game.," he looks around and sees four of the turds form into all too familiar ghosts, "Pac Man Anyone?"

"OH NO!"

He swims around desperately trying to escape her turds: Stinky, Turdinky, Poopinky, and Shite. As he does so, Beth wipes her ass, as she throws each toilet paper into the water, forming different walls to block his progress. Soon there are no Ghost Turds Left.

"Ha! It looks like your shit ghosts didn't get me!," Mark splashed the Toilet Water at  Beth's Direction.

"Oh? Well those shit ghosts weren't your problem!," she points to behind him, "he is!"

He turns around and sees Poop-Man! Coming at him Fast! He tries to swim away, butt gets swallowed! Trapped in the Turd, he feels as he is pulled down.

Beth has flushed the Toilet with Mark in her Shit.

As Mark gets pulled through the Sewage Currents, he soon finds himself falling.

"AAAggh!," he yells, before he lands on something soft and bouncy.

He soon hears his Cousin's Familiar Voice, "OK! Time to wash you off!"

He soon finds the fecal matter washing right off! He scrubs it off, as he bathes in this liquid. He looks down, and sees he's in his Cousin's Bed Again. And then he tips his head back, to drink the delicious water.

Then The Taste and the Smell hit him.

It was Pee.

He looked up, and saw her Peeing!

On Him!

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!," he yells at her.

But suddenly she looks out the window.

"Shit! They're back!," She says, as she makes everything back to normal.

Beth's Mom and Aunt Yvon had showed up with Baby Jennifer, as they open the door.

"Are you ready to go home sweetie?!," Mark's Mom asks him.

"Wait!," says Beth, "Auntie Yvon? Could We Play a Game of Boggle Please?!"

"Um? Sure?!," Yvon said to her Niece, as the four of them head downstairs.

But Mark saw a Paper Fall Right Out Of Beth's Pocket.

Picking It Up, he reads it: "Salt in a Circle Dispels Magic". "Perfect"!

He goes downstairs, and sees them getting the boggle pieces ready.

He finds it weird, that they are playing in the kitchen next to the salt shakers, butt he pays them no mind, as he sits down  next to his mother.

"Ok! You guys ready?!"

Beth pushes on the Dome and lets the letters Pop Up. "Tell" "Them" "Truth" "Salt" "No" "Magic", were all words that Mark Saw.

Picking Up The Salt, he throws it in Beth's Eyes, "Agh!"

"Mark! What is wrong with you?!," his Mother asks him,

butt he just spills the salt around him and his mother.

"Mom! There's something I have to tell you!"

Suddenly as he tries to talk, turds came out of his mouth, In Front Of His Mother!

"Mark! What's Wrong With you?!," his mom scolds him.

"Mom! You have to listen to me!," butt the turds kept on coming.

"Um? Mom? Autnie Yvon? I didn't want to say anything, because I thought he had gotten rid of this problem, butt," she takes out her phone, and shows her mom and her aunt videos of Mark eating Poo!

"No Mom! That's Not True! I - She - !," he could only watch in horror, as Turd, after Turd, after Turd, Came Out Of His Mouth!

"Seriously!," his mother scolds, "you spill salt ALL OVER THE FLOOR! You eat shit! And then proceed to spit it out in front of me?!"

"You Know?!," Mark's Aunt Ylsa says to Yvon, "I have the Perfect Punishment for him ..."

Mark was soon placed in a diaper, "if you like to put shit in your mouth like a baby so much! Perhaps you should be Treated Like A Baby?", his mother said, he was then forced to lick off the entire bathroom, and EAT JENNIFER'S DIAPERS!!!, "make sure the floor's spotless!", his Aunt yells at him, and he had to let Beth change him, which she did in front of all her friends, "honestly! it's like you thought salt was magic or something!", those last words chilled him to the very core.

After a Month of this Humiliating Punishment, Beth says to him, "I'm bored of this outcome. How would you like if this never happened?"

"You mean like a dream?!"

"Dreams are so cliche'!," she takes out her controller, "I set up a Save Point awhile back."

She selects some key buttons on her computer.

And as if they were a distant memory, everything was erased. Until ...

Mark Stood on his Cousin's Bed. She just looked down at him.

"I'm going to the Movies with my friends," she says to him, "stay here, and DON'T leave this bed!"

Mark was left all alone on his Cousin's Bed. He looked around. It was like a Vast and Fluffy Desert.

And this time, he did as he was told.

"I will get out of this. Just you wait."

And Mark plopped his butt onto her bed and decided to wait.

Decisions! Decisions! End