- Text Size +

Mark Stood on his Cousin's Bed. She just looked down at him.

"I'm going to the Movies with my friends," she says to him, "stay here, and DON'T leave this bed!"

Mark was left all alone on his Cousin's Bed. He looked around. It was like a Vast and Fluffy Desert. He looked around the whole of her entire bed. The wooden Board at the Head of the Bed looked too tight to squeeze through. One Side of the Bed was Pushed Tighly against the wall. At the base of the Foot of the Bed was Johnson waiting in his cage.

"Don't want to mess with that."

The Only Place that was Open, was the Other Side of the Bed.

He goes up to it, "OK! I Just have to slide down!"

He very carefully reaches the edge, and allows himself to fall. He can feel the Sheets rub against his Bare Skin. He's about to make it to the End, when Suddenly! He finds himself BAck In The Middle of Her Bed!

"Hey, What The?!"

He Tries It Again. And Again. And Again.

Each Time He Finds Himself Back On Her Bed. He began to Try Other Places. The Headboard and the Wall Proved to be Too Tight, and Johnson Proved to be Too Fierce! And each time he found himself back onto her Her Bed!

He began to contemplate other means of getting off of her Bed. He pushed the pillow to the side, and slide down on it, with the belief, that "touching the floor" was why he always landed back on Her bed. He tried tearing away at the fabric, but grew tired, when he could BARELY Even Scratch The Fabric. He tried Hiding Underneath the Blankets and Pillows, but they were too Hot and too Heavy to Stay Under There For Long.

Suddenly he heard the Rumbling of a Bunch of Giant Sized Little Feet! He knew it was Beth Running Up The Steps. He looked up at her, in her Sadistic Smiling Glory.

"Hey Little Guy!," she Gets Up In His Face, "did you behave?!"

"Um?," Mark gave it some Thought, "Yes! Yes I did!"

Suddenly SHe Picked Him Up, and Gave Him a Few Swats to His Bottom.

"DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME!!!"

"I'M NOT!!!"

She carried him to the Living Room, in front of the TV.

"What Number Do You See???"

He looks at the Number.

"137"

He shook his head. It couldn't be!

"Let's Look at what The Number Means... Shall Weee...?"

He watches as She Takes Out That Same Controller, and hits "Replay". He is forced to Watch the Screen in Horror!

Each Time he was Trying to Escape, or Hide!

It showed that he Tried To Escape 137 TIMES!

He gulped in dismay, for he knew what this would mean for him.

"Now I was hoping that you'd be a Good Boy, and that you'd Learn Your Lesson, and that I would Just Let You Go Back To Normal, and That We Could Get Along on Better Terms, Butt It Seems You Don't Want To Do That, So ...

She manipulated the Controller, until the TV Screen SHowed his Baby Sister's Bedroom. And her Diaper Pail.

"Ooh! Looks Pretty Full!"

"Oh no! Please Don't!"

Butt it was Too Late. Mark Was Gone, And He Had To Climb His Way To The Top Of The Dirty Diaper Pail.

Butt Each Time, He Would Have To Worry about Getting Stuck, Sliding To The Bottom, and Worst of all, The Stench! The Stench Was Horrible! It insulted not only his nose and his tongue, butt also his Entire Body!

It was more than enough to make his skin crawl!

"I'd do anything to be back on Her Bed Again," he thought to himself.

He suddenly found himself back in Beth's Bed, This Time Covered In Baby Stink.

"Anything?," she asked of him.

On The Bed End