- Text Size +
Litlredbutt and Shitjake watch as the Human Wet Wipes go in for the attack! Suddenly! A flushing motion occurs! Soon he and Shitjake are facing off against these two Wet Wipes!

"Wet Wipe A uses Wipe"!

Litlredbutt feels as the Wipe Caresses his Skin, Butt it hurts!

"Ah! Fuck!," he yells.

"Wet Wipe B Uses Wipe"!

Shitjake takes some damage.

"Shitjake uses Pellet Fist!"

Litlredbutt watches as Shitjake Pommels Wet Wipe B into the Ground.

A Foghorn can be Heard, as Wet Wipe B Vanishes!

"Wet Wipe A uses Wipe!"

Butt this time, he Blocks with his Shit Sword!

"Litlredbutt Uses Slash!"

Wet Wipe A Vanishes as that same Foghorn Sound could be heard.

Soon a Series of Musical Farts can be heard, as "Shitjake receives 100 Dandruff Flakes" "Litlredbutt receives 50 Dandruff Flakes" "Shitjake receivers 20 Tearpoints" "Litlredbutt receives 20 Tearpoints".

"What the Hell just happened?!," Litlredbutt cries angrily.

Suddenly an Old Man Made Out Of Poop Appears.

"Elder! What's Going On?!," Shitjake asks.

The Elder Replies To Them, "It seems like the Evil, Aerosol King, has returned to reek havoc on our Land! Shitjake! You and the Others must Escort Litlredbutt around, & MAKE HIM fight the Aerosol King! And as for you," Litlredbutt feels himself over the Elder's Lap, as the Elder gives him a Caning on his TP Diapered Butt, "you. Will. Learn. Not. To. Disobey. Your. Team. And. To. Defeat. The. Aerosol King!," suddenly he is let Back down, Butt the spanking didn't feel aany lighter than if was actually him, from the Real Deal.

"Butt where to WE go?!," asks Shitjake.

He points to a Black Dot Out in the Distance, "There! Go to the Tunnel of Fun! There you will meet and face Toi Lét"

Litlredbutt and Shitjake both wander off Towards the Cave.

No sooner had they done so, when "Litlredbutt!" "SHITJAKE" they turn and see their Poopy Mommies and Shitjake's Poopy Daddy waiting for them.

Beth Pauses the Game on her Controller as she goes to her herself a snack.

She knows Litlredbutt is in Darkness Right Now, Butt she's Hungry.

"Awe! Fuck It!," she says to herself as she U pauses, "I'll let you two Level Up!"

Butt for right now, she was just gonna seat her bare ass on the wooden chair, as she began to eat.

She was having a bowl of Broccoli Chili Soup, Two Double Decker Baked Bean Burritos, Corn and Carrots, & A Glass of Prune Juice to Drink.

She could feel a Runbling in her Tushie. & she could hear the faint scream of Mark saying, "what's happening?!"

She casually took her time eating this delicious meal. She casually took a glance at the TV. Litlredbutt and Shitjake were now Level 5.

She began to get up, and Place her dishes in the sink. She then walked back to the TV, where she watches them enter into the Tunnel. The Tunnel being her Ass!

She liked the way Mark looked. So tiny and helpless. Yet also a Warrior!

She loved how he couldn't do anything to escape her fate. She saw him face off against Wet Wipes. She Smiled at him and Failed Attempts to Leave His Punishment Early. Even trying to tell HER that HE did Nothing Wrong.

Butt a Spanking From Shitjake put a Stop to that!

And then Shitjake and Litlredbutt found themselves facing Toi Lét!

Butt then Mark finds himself naked and on Beth's Bed. Butt why was he on there?

The Quest Begins End