- Text Size +

Litlredbutt looked around at such an Amazing Place! He knew he was trapped inside his Cousin's Ass, Butt this world, even though it was made of Poo and Leftovers (Toilet Paper Included), seemed to be Majestically Created. His diaper made him waddle! He felt like people were watching him.

"Hey Bitc ...," he stopped before realizing this might not be a good idea, "Uhm? Beth? Can I pleas eget some clothes on?"

"Just, go to the Armory Shop! I'll get clothes for you there!," Beth Ordered.

"But I don't want to do that!," Litlredbutt Whined, "Just turn me back to normal, or at least let me get clothes from that Shitty-Ass 'Home'!"

"Alright, if that's you want to be about it," Beth selected him on her Controller, and Unselected The Diaper from the Equip Menu. She then had him crawl around on all fours, in her own feces. And then she selected all the Outside Villagers, and let each villager spank his tiny tushy.

He tried to keep his composure, butt after his sixteenth hit, he was saying, "No More! Please!" Tears were freely flowing down his face.

Then to add insult to injury, she made him poop right there!

"Oh! You made a friend!," Beth cooed to him, as she watched his Shit come to Life and give him a sound Spanking.

She then let him get up, and requipped his TP Diapie for him.

"Now will you behvae and do as I say?," Beth readied her hand on the controller.

"*Sniff* Yes!," Litlredbutt quietly went into the Armory.

"Well it looks like someone was EXTRA NAUGHTY TODAY!!!," Said the ShopKeep, as he pointed to his TP Diapies.

Litlredbutt felt like he couldn't feel any smaller than he did right this moment!

"So what will it be?!," he asked him.

Litlredbutt got to see the Menu. He saw a whole bunch of Items on the Menu, butt he could Only Buy One.

He was forced to buy "Corn Onesie" for 5 Dandruff Flakes.

He had 20 Dandruff Flakes Next.

"Go next door," Beth Ordered Watching from the TV.

Our Hero really wanted to say something defiant to her, butt he knew that that would be a pretty Badd Idea. So he went next store, it was a Weapon Shop, and got himself a "Shit Sword". Having it equipped, meant that he could not see it, butt he could feel it. And Smell It!!! She then had him use the remaining 15 Dandruff Flakes to pack up on Pootions, Feether, and a Couple Elixirs.

He could feel all of these Swiching Around in his Diapered Butt.

He could feel All Eyes on Him, as Suddenly,"There You Are!," he turned around to see a Young Kid Made of Poo Charge At Him, "And you're Late!," Litlredbutt felt himself going on this Poopy Kid's Lap. Then he felt a few quick swats on the bottom.

"Ow! Ow! Owie!," he yells to this Poopy Kid, "you peace of Shit!," he manages to turn around deck this shitty kid in the face! He has no choice, butt to wipe off the feces that the Poopy Kid left behind.

He then turns and runs. He runs for the area that would get him out of there.

"Oh no you don't," says Beth, as she hits the Start Button.

Litlredbutt felt as he was frozen in place. Then that Poopy Kid walks up infront of him, as he gets picked up, placed over the Poopy Kids Lap, has his TP Diapie Pulled Down, and then given a Sound Spanking. He then has his TP Diapie put back on.

"Now we'll see how you do!," Beth says, as she restarts the "Game".

Litlredbutt soon starts squirming and screaming! He starts thrashing and bashing, butt this time, the Poopy Kid keeps him in his lap.

Soon Litlredbutt stops. He wants to keep resisting, butt he knows he can't. So he just goes limp in that Poopy Kid's Lap.

Soon the Poopy Kid sets him down and says, "I hope you learned your lesson. Do you know who I am?"

It gives Litlredbutt some thought, before he goes, "Shitjake?"

The Poopy Kid says, "Yep!"

Suddenly Mark finds himself back in the real world, back to normal, and in his normal clothes.

"What the hell?!," he asks of Beth threatingly. Not to go back to her ass mind you, but why she would just toy with him, only to return him back to normal.

"Oh I didn't do this for you. You still have to 'do time in my ass', and in 'my body'. I did this because Mommy and Auntie Yvon are here!," beth answers to him.

Suddenly Mark gets a Terrible Idea, "You know what?! I'm telling on you! I mean my mom and your mom are magic like you right?! So let's how you like your lttle punishment from my mom!"

"Oh?," Beth gives him a solid look, "and what would you tell them?"

"Simple! I'll tell them that you," he stops as he feels somehting force its way out of his mouth.

Rushing into the bathroom, he puts his head into the toilet, and watches, as poop falls out of his mouth. Turd after Turd after Turd.

Suddenly it stops and he flushes. He checks himself over, and sees no evidence of that situation happening, other than the Turds in the toilet.

"Now what are you going to say?," Beth asks of him again.

"Nothing," he replies.

"Good!," she gets her clothes back on, as her and his Mothers walk through the door, "I'll see you tommorrow!"