- Text Size +

Beth turned on her TV. She could see Mark, now Litlredbutt, wandering around in awe and in terror. He was in awe that she could not only use magical powers, but that it could have affected him. He was in terror, because he feared what being trapped in a girl's, espeically his cousin's, Poopy Ass could entail.

But hit the Start Button.

Mark blacked out.

"Litlredbutt! Time to Get Up!," a Strange Motherly Voice said to him.

But he knew it wasn't his Mother, nor his Aunt. He knew that this was soemthing else. So he kept his eyes closed, and pretended to be asleep!

"Litlredbutt! You Get Up Right NOw!"

But Litlredbutt just "laid his ground".

Then Beth, upon seeing the defiance from her "Naughty LIttle Cousin", moved the cursor onto Litlredbutt's Butt, as she clicked A.

Suddenly Litlredbutt could feel as his Heiny was getting "clicked", and it hurt! Badly! But he stood his ground, by "laying his ground".

Realizing, that this wasn't working either, she clicked on the Mass that was "Talking to Litlredbutt", as she then hit the A-Button, went down to "Wakey Wakey Spanky Spanky!", then hit A.

Litlredbutt could feel as he was picked up, and laid across a solid surface, then he felt his bottom getting smacked! He tried to keep his eyes closed, but the spanking INTENSIFIED!!!

Suddenly he had no choice but to open his eyes!, "Waaah! Waaah! Stop It! Stop Iiii-hiiit!"

He soon got a look around. He was in a house. NO. THat wasn't it. He was in a 3D Representation of Typical Generic RPG House, that was made out of Shit!

He then looked, and saw that he was on a lady's lap, and the lady was made out of Feces!!!

She soon stopped, as he began wetting himself on her leg.

"Well! Since you like to be a Baby So Much!," she said to him, "you'll have to wear these!," she showed to him a "Box of Diapers". Only these weren't Diapers. OH NO! They were a Series of Toilet Paper that were MODIFIED INTO DIAPERS!!!

"Well now!," he heard his Cousin's Booming Voice Say, "I was hoping you'd get to wear those!"

"What the hell?! I'm not wearing those!," Litlredbutt was defiant to have to wear that shit!

"You will wear that and that's final!," the Poopy Lady said to him.

"Who the hell do you think you fucking are?!," he tried to punch this lady, but she caught his, to her, little fist, and laid him over her lap again, "You. Will. Listen. And. Wear. What. I. Say. To. Wear!"

"Listen to your Mother!," he heard Beth say.

"Wait! What?! Mother?!," Litlredbutt asked confused about this.

"Your Fecal Mother," the Lady Replied, "Butt You May Call Me Poopoo Mommy!"

Suddenly Beth selected, "Accept TP Diapies", as Litlredbutt found himself "happily" taking the box, that was made out of Poopies, and hug and kis his Poopoo Mommy!

"Now why don't you try it on?," his Poopoo Mommy asked of him, as she spanked his little butt.

He yelped, before he realized ... "What just happened???"

"Just me taking control!" Beth replied to him in her Booming Voice, and we see her admiring her Butt on the Screen in Real Life, "butt if you want to have control, then I suggest you do ass I say!"

Litlredbutt could only gulp, as he knew that, even though he would to be fighting and fiercely struggling inside, once she made a command, he had to follow through with it!

"Now put on one of your New Diapers!!!"

Litlredbutt tried to be Defiant, Butt he knew that his Ass was Too Sore and Exposed, to even argue with her. So he too one out of the box, as he ...

"Um? How am I to put this on?," he looked at the TP Diapie with a Slight Confusion in his eyes.

Beth saw that he was having some trouble, "Oh sorry about that!," she hit the X-Button, as he saw that he was looking at a Picture of his own Face, with the words "Litlredbutt. Lvl 1" She went down to "Equip", and Selected "TP Diapies".

He soon found himself wearing them! "WOah!" It was like she teleported them on him. Butt then he remembered how selecting things in these games, always seemed to be "sped-up" in "real-time". "I feel ridiculous!"

"It's better than having your Ass as an Inventory!," his Poopoo Mommy had spoken.

"Wait! This is an Inventory?!," Litlredbutt loooked down at his Diapie.

"Well yeah! It can hold things for you!," suddenly Litlredbutt's Poopoo Mommy took out Dandruff from her pocket, and placed them inside his Diaper, "I know it's Not Much, butt here's some Dandruff Flakes for Food and Supplies!"

He saw "You gained 25 Dandruff Flakes!" appear then disappear, on the Screen.

"Now go! You have to meet your Buddy: What Was His Name Again?!"

Litlredbutt saw a series of letters form on the screen. He was back to the Name Start-Up.

He could hear Beth's Booming Voice say, "Now what should we name your friend?!".

Suddenly Beth felt her Stomach gurgle, "Ooh! I better pause this real quick!"

Litlredbutt could hear an angry growl. "What was that?!," he asked trembling.

Beth hit Pause on her Controller, causing Mark to find himself in Complete Darkness.

Realizing that this was his chance, and that she was practically naked, he began running, he fell on his hands and knees, then crawling towards a lightsouce. He was determined to get out of there, and hide from her, at least until his mom got there. She'd set her straight! Then he felt himself falling towards the lightsource. But why was he falling for? He heard that Angry Growl again, and knew what this meant. Before he could react, he found himself falling out of her Butt, and into ... AN OCEAN?!

No. This wasn't An Ocean. It Was A Toilet!!!

Falling into Waters, he had to look up at her Ass! He was about to call out to her, butt he decided against this, for this could mean, that he could escape!

Then he felt as rain, that he knew wasn't rain, fall on his face. He tried to swim out of the way, butt there was No Way for him to go. Then he saw a Massive Shadow Fall towards him. He knew what this Shadow was, as he Tried To Swim Away, he fel as the Turd hirt him. This was Followed by Another. And Another. Another. He thought he was going to drown. But soon it stopped, as he managed to reach the surface. Then he felt as a Wet Stinky Rain fell upon  him. Some of it fell in his mouth. He could taste her shit!

Beth got up and looked at her Handiwork. A Large Golden-Brown Mass, as well as Five Turds, as One of them Looked Like a "J"!

"That's it!," SHe Said as she wiped herself clean, and then Flushed.

Washing her hands, she didn't notice her tiny little cousin swirling around and being forced into the Sewage System. Drying off her hands, she took her naked body back to controller. She unpaused the game.

Mark saw that he was passing through other peoples' sewage watching Giant-Sized Rats as he Passed them by. Then it happened, he found himself back at that Scene! He was Litlredbutt Again! He could only look around in Terror, for there was No Real Escape!

Then he saw Beth put down his Friend's Name:

"S"

"H"

"I"

"T"

"J"

"A"

"K"

"E"

Shitjake was the Name she created and Accepted for Litlredbutt's Friend.

"Ah yes! Shitjake! Now run along Litlredbutt!," his Poopoo Mommy Said to him.

Realizing he had no choice, he left his litttle house, as he felt a Total Scene Shift.

He saw the Text Say: Poopopola Appear before it dissapeared. Then he got a look around.

And. It. Was. HUUUGGE!

Level One: Poopopola End