- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

To the user who left a review pointing out an issue in chapter 1, please know that I did not mean to delete your review and that I’m thankful that you’re interested in my story and the I fixed the mistake in chapter one.

Now then, this is where the fun begins
The model used for the next few chapters is:https://www.instagram.com/p/BokIfGpH1zz/?igshid=1wzjp86t2vnj9  





Nick wakes up in a cold sweat, thankful that the nightmare is finally over.
“There’s no way that there’s some secret company shrinking selected men and training them in order to sell them as obedient slaves” he thought to himself. His relief quickly faded away however, as he realized that he wasn’t in his bed. If fact he had no idea where he was. All he knew that it was completely dark. As if on cue, his surroundings started to shake. As everything shook, Nick was crashing into was
seemed to be walls, but that didn’t makes sense.

“What kind of room am I in?”

Then as soon as it started, the shaking stopped. As Nick tried to compose himself from the quake, a loud noise came from the top of the room. It sound like metal scrapping against metal. That’s when Nick realized it, the horror of the situation. It wasn’t a nightmare, he was at that interview, and he knows exactly where he is.
Nick covers his eyes as blinding light comes into the now open container tube . As his eyes adjust, he looks up to see a giant brown eye looking down at him. Nick’s whole world started to shake again as the bottle is tipped over. He lands with a hard thud against the wall, trying desperately to hold himself back from sliding down into the awaiting palm below. However one tap is all it takes for nick to lose his gripping and go into free fall. Screaming at the top of his lungs, nick braces for impact. Luckily the soft palm takes the brunt of the impact, leaving his back intact. As he tried to regain his composure he looks up and sees who has him in the palm of her hand. A pretty Hispanic woman, looking to be in her early 20s. Sweat was all over her face, and she was smiling down at him.

“Perfect timing!” she said in a booming voice. “Right after my workout, now I get to relax and gave some fun”

Nick was stunned the the size of her until the sheer magnitude of her voice snapped him out if it.

“Hello there tiny, my name is Yovanna. I will be the first of your 4 breaker on your path towards ideal servitude. This will be as easy or as difficult as you make it be. Do what I say with no question and everything will be fine. Don’t even try to talk back cause I can’t hear you.”

“Nonono” Nick thought “I don’t want to be anyone’s tiny slave.”

He looks around, trying to find some way tone space, but all he sees is palm, finger and a long drop down.

“Hahahaha, are you really thinking of jumping off my palm to escape? You’re going to be more fun to break than I thought. Let’s get started!”

Suddenly Yovanna twists her palm, causing tiny nick to plummet. With the ground approaching fast, Nick screams, waiting for the inevitable to happen. However just as soon as the palm disappeared, it came back right back to catch nick. He was right by Yovanna’s knee. She lowered him close to her sneaker, then tilted her palm causing him to fall on the floor. He was able to catch himself from falling face first onto the wood floor, but he had other issues to worry about. A wave of intense heat coming from yovanna’s sneakers swarmed over him and the smell of sweat filled his nostrils. As nick tries to breathe he looks up to see just how long yovanna’s skyscraper like legs were, cranking his head higher until her thighs disappear into her yellow shorts. 

“Ok tiny, here’s the deal, I finished my morning run and my feet could use some love” Yovanna says as she takes her sneakers off and tossing them away.

“What I need you to do is to use that little body of yours to squirm your way in between my toes and start licking. 2 feet, 5 toes each, should be simple enough.”
Nick was now face to face with 2 long slender feet, red from the intense workout they just endured. The heat and the smell emanating from them was indescribable. Nick coughed and gag as the smell of sweat and the yeast like smell of feet strangled all the oxygen out of the air. There’s was no way he could bring himself to get near her toes, let alone lick them. In a desperate attempt to escape from the awaiting feet, nick runs like his life depended on it.

“Oh boy” booms from above “looks like someone needs to be put in their place.”
Nick knew he couldn’t stop. His legs were killing him, but he knew he had to keep going. It felt like he barely got away from her. Things went from bad to worse as suddenly a giant shadow looms over. Nick is barely able to look up when a huge object pins his body to the floor. It has him pinned belly down, but he’s able to turn his head just enough to see it was Yovanna’s big toe. She was slowly but steadily increasing the pressure. And the smell, oh god the smell.

“Ok bug, listen up cause I’m only going to say this once. Forgot about your old life, that doesn’t exist anymore. You now exist to be a servant, a slave, a toy, whatever a woman wants you to be. Your free existence is over! Now, I’m going to let my big toe off you and unless you want to become a red stain under my sole, I suggest you get licking.”

Yovanna has the skills of an expertise when it comes to perfectly maneuvering her big toe. She’s done this for a few months now. Nick feels this in full force as his spine feels like it’s about to break.

“AHHHHHH PLEASE I’LL LICK YOUR TOES, PLEASE DONT CRUSH ME!!”

“Hmm, you know I can’t hear you bug, but I’m going to assume that was a cry for mercy. I’ll give it to you, now get to work.”

Just as when it felt like death was around the corner, Yovanna lifts her toe off nick’s back. He just lays there, reeling in pain.

“I’d like that worship today bug” Yovanna says, taking great pleasure in seeing her new tiny try to recover after getting battered by her toe.

Nick slowly gets back on his feet, looking at the toes that were once again right in front of him. The heat and the smell have not dissipated at all. Taking a deep breath, nick makes a run to the space between her first two toes. He bends down, and uses the tip on his tongue to give the side of her big toe a tiny lick. He gaged, it tasted awful.

“Ah I felt that one, but keep going bug. NOW!”

Nick didn’t need to be told again. He used as much willpower as he could muster to ignore the hellish environment clobbering his sense and focused on his task. The combo of sweat and toe jam made nick want to vomit, but he realized if he stopped one more time, Yovanna’s punishment would be swift and severe. The task itself wasn’t easy and Yovanna occasionally scrunching her toes did not help matter, crushing nick as he was licking. Eventually he got to the last toe, making sure he licked so much that the cruel breaker would be satisfied. He collapsed to the floor, his tongue was so dry.

“Not bad bug, but you seem to forget that I have two feet”

Lifting up his head with absolute defeat in his eyes, he sees Yovanna’s other foot, toes wiggling as if they were excited to play with their new toy. He doesn’t know how he’ll make it.

*Later in the evening *

“I give you ONE simple job and you couldn’t even do that” Yovanna yells, dangling nick from his leg. “Well, this means you and I are going to have a lot of fun this week”
“I’ve arranged your living quarters, hope you enjoy”

Nick looks down as he sees her well worn sneakers awaiting below. They were the same ones she did her run in. Yovanna release her grip, causing nick to land in her running sneakers

“Get a good sleep bug, we have a long day tomorrow.” Yovanna having the biggest grin on her face as she’s saying this.

Nick’s whole body hurt. The lingering smell and heat didn’t bother him too much. All he wanted to do was curl into a ball and sleep.



Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 4 coming soon,  stay tuned