- Text Size +

"Uhhhh, my aching head" Nick muttered to himself as he started to come to. He can't remember what happen, all he can think about was a blinding light. He gets up to take a look at his surroundings and is shocked at what he sees. It's a chair, but it's the size of building! In fact everything looked huge. The desk, the door across the now massive tile floor, and even the pencil under the desk was more like a log now.

"What the Hel-"

BOOM!

The whole world started shake causing Nick to struggle to keep his footing.

BOOM! CLICK!

This boom was even louder. Where was it coming from?

BOOM! CLICK CLICK!

This time Nick couldn't stay standing and fell on his butt. As he tried to make sense of the situation, a giant shadow looms over him. He now knows what caused the earthquake. Two stiletto, each the size of a mansion with platforms taller than he was, were now looming over him. He continues to tilt his head up to see two long legs, although from his perspective they looked more like redwood trees. He cranked his next as far as it would go to see the legs disappear into a skirt. He tilted his eyes up to see Mayara's face past her big breasts, starting down at him with a smile on her face

"Hello there Mr.Lopez" her voice boomed with the incredible power. "How did you like your new perspective?"

"What!" Nick yells up at her "What did you do you me?!"

"I'm sorry Mr.Lopez, I can't hear you. At 1 inch tall you're very small, so your voice can't reach me or anybody else."

1 inch tall! How is this even possible, how is that technology even available for Mayara to use?

"I'm sure you're confused so let me explain, as this will be the last time you're acknowledged as a human being. You have been selected to be part of the Mini Male program. Selected males are shrunken down, taken and trained to be the perfect slaves for our very wealthy patrons. I use my cover as an interviewer to find ideal candidates. After I'm done with you today you will be sent to your first breaker to begin your 4 week training program."

Shrunken down! Mini Male! Slave! Breakers! What was this crazy woman talking about.

"Change me back! I demand that you change me back! I will not be anybody's slave!"

Maraya chuckled to herself, looks like someone needs to learn their place.

As Nick was going off, Maraya started to lift her right shoe. Nick stopped his ranting as he noticed the shoe was lifted right over him.

BOOOOM!

Maraya had stomped her foot right in front of Nick, sending him flying into the air. He landed on the hard floor with a thud.

"Now then little man, lets gets you prepped for transport."

Nick could do nothing but lay there, as both the pain and the shock from what just happened prevented him from moving. He could hear more booms as Maraya walked towards him. The click of her heels rattled him to the bones.

"Time to get off the floor little man"

Nick looked back to see Maraya bending down, with her thumb and index finger reaching out, ready to grab him. He tried to drag himself away but it was no use, Maraya grapped him with no issue.

Her fingers closed around Nick in a vice grip, causing his already hurt body to go from bad to worse. In less than a second he was moved from the floor all the way up to Maraya's waist. She began to walk to her desk, tiny in hand. Once she was seated she brought nick up and placed her in the palm of her other hand.

"One rule we have for our tinies is no clothes. Those are for normal sized human."

Miyara used her long nail to easily tear off Nick's suit. He tries to fight back but he was no match for the giant appendage. All he could do was lay down in this woman's giant palm, naked and humiliated.

"As much as I would love to play with you more, that's above my pay grade. I said earlier that I saw some potential in you for this job, and once the breakers are done with you, I believe you'll be a fantastic slave. Goodbye Mr.Lopez."

The fingers around Mayara's palm started to curl inwards. She was making a fist, and Nick was right in the middle of it. Ignoring his pain, he got up, looking for some way out. But there was nothing, only quickly approaching fingers. As we tried to turn around he trips, now completely helpless as the hand starts to fold in, palm on one side, fingers on the other. The pressure goes from enough to pin him to making it hard for him to breathe. Nick squirms, trying desperately to escape the crushing fist. He couldn't breathe anymore, he didn't want to die this way.

Everything does black.

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 3 is on another device, so I can't upload it right at this moment, but I'll put it up asap. Chapter 4 will come soon after that. Thanks for reading! Please leave any comments and suggestions you might have. I think the story is coming out well so far but I always welcome feedback.