- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ok, I am so sorry. It shouldn't have taken me as long as it did. Between summer fun, writers block and just general laziness, I couldn't bring myself to write these chapters. Recently however, I gave myself a big push and got three chapters fmdone, with the 4th one on the way soon. This story will not be updated regularly. On that note,  please enjoy. The first chapter is just setup, giantess fun happens from chapter 2 on

 

Here is the model used for the next two chapters :https://www.instagram.com/p/BthFbJ8gRDG/?igshid=isg6tph59lh4  

 

 

 

Nick makes sure his tie is straight as he hears his name called over the intercom. Nervous couldn’t even begin to describe how he was feeling, he needed to ace this interview. After just getting fired from his last job, he jumped from interview to interview, hoping that someone would take him but his luck hasn’t been very high.

“I have to knock this interview out of the park” Nick thought to himself as he walks down the hallway to meet with the interviewer. He knocks on the door.

A distinctly female voice greets him "Come in!"

Nick opens the door to be treated by a Hispanic woman. She was tall. She looked naturally taller than Nick's 5'8" frame. The tall *color here* platform heels just added insult to injury. One couldn't help but notice her curvaceous frame, which was proudly shown off through her tight, colorful dress, and sharp face. Most guys would want her in a heartbeat.

Her voice snaps Nick out of his daze "Are you here for the new job position Mr…..?"

"Lopez!, Nicolas Lopez. And yes, I am here to apply for the new position you have. Executive assistant right?"

"Yes Yes, perfect. I've gone through a lot of applicants today, but none of them fit the mark. However I have a good feeling about you Mr. Lopez. You might be just the guy we need."

"Alright!" Nick thought "things are already looking good"

Nick follows the interviewer to her desk, sitting down across from her. He takes a second to look at her nameplate: "Mayara Della Vega"

"Now then Mr. Lopez, I'm just going to ask a few questions, Please answer them honestly."

"Sure thing Mrs. Vega."

"Ms. Vega please. Now then Mr.Lopez, what was your privous job?"

"Software designer. The startup I was working with went under about a month ago and I've been job hunting ever since."

"I see. Did you have a girlfriend at the time?"

"No, not when I was working there. I've never really had a girlfriend, a few flings here and there but nothing stable."

"Mmmhm" Was all Mayara replied with as she started writing stuff down in her notebook. Nick couldn't see what she was writing.

"Would you like to be with a woman Mr.Lopez?"

"Yeah I mean what guy wouldn't, but what do these question have to do wi-"

"Please Mr Lopez, let me get through my questions. If you are accepted for the job, you'll be working with women a lot. I need to make sure you're the right man for the job
"

"Right right, sorry Ms.Vega. Please continue." Although keep his cool composure on the outside, he was panicking in his head. He just annoyed his interviewer, and he needed this job. He decided to answer any questions she threw at him, no matter how strange.

"Alright, let's continue. How well do you follow orders Mr.Lopez? Do you do as you are told without question?"

"I mean if the boss is telling me to do something, I'll do it. That's my job."

"I see I see" Ms. Vega muttered, jotting down more notes. "Would a female higher up make your respect of authority sway?"

"No absolutely not. Man, woman, it doesn't matter. An order is an order"

"Good Mr.Lopez, that's what I like to hear. How do you feel about women who are taller than you? Do they intimidate you?"

"Not really, in fact I like tall women. They demand more respect." Nick was starting to get a bad feeling about all of this, but he ignored it for the sake of the job.

"Interesting. Last question Mr.Lopez, are you willing to put your entire being into your work, even if it gets into the way of your life?"

Here it was, the big question. Nick knows that if he answers this one right, this job will be in the bag.

"Absolutely Ms.Vega. I love to work and I always give 110% in anything I do."

"Well I'm glad to hear that Mr.Lopez, cause you've been hired! Let me just get some papers from my bottom drawer and I'll have you sign them"

Nick was happy, so happy in fact that he didn't notice Mayara's sly smile as she bends her back down to get something from her bottom drawer.

"Well Mr.Lopez, this job is about to change your life. I hope its everything you wanted."

Nick looks up to see Mayara pointing some kind of gun right at him. "Huh?" Was all Nick could say before Mayara pulled the trigger and a warm light enveloped Nick.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading the first chapter of my first story.  Please leave a review with any suggestions and criticism you may have.