- Text Size +

“Well, James,” Laurie said, her face now directly in front of me, her chin resting on the desk, “What should we do now? We still have just under an hour, and we know the gem worked. You can’t be injured…Well, you can’t be crushed.”

                With every word her breath washed over me. The slight smell of of saliva mixed with toothpaste had become my new favorite scent. I would smell it in my sleep, dream about it. I watched, with intention, how her lips and tongue moved with every syllable. I knew the question was more hypothetical and she didn’t expect to be able to hear me if I answered. I just shrugged and stared at her, focused completely on her giant lips.

                Did I dare to move toward them? The last time I was close to them she licked me. Even now, the memory of it sent shivers down my spine. I thought about being pulled completely into them, to be surrounded by her mouth, resting on her tongue, covered in her saliva like…like a piece of gum. I looked at the gem on the other side of the desk. I could make a break for it, and try to turn myself in to gum. But there were complications with that. If she saw me run toward it, she may think I was trying to grow and take the gem away. If I did manage to reach it and change, what would she do? Would she laugh at me? Think it too weird to chew me? Toss me in her purse? And even if she did chew me, would I survive it? Would she just spit me in the trash after? Could I even change back after? No, I wouldn’t take all those risks just yet.

                She let out a large sigh while she thought, and her breath hit me like a huge gust of wind. I was quickly, and easily, knocked back onto my ass. She must have found this amusing, because the sigh turned into a laugh so loud I had to cover my ear. “Aww, poor little James, knocked over by my breath?” As I stood up I saw her cheeks puff up. Oh god, she was going to send me flying! Just as I realized this, her lips pursed and she blew as hard as she could.

                The hurricane force winds instantly knocked me off my feet and into the air. I was sent tumbling through the air, no idea of where I would land. Round and round, upside down and downside up, my world spun like crazy. I was freaking out, scared, for the first time, for my life. I braced for a hard impact against the wall or the floor. Whatever was coming. Without warning I came to a sudden stop against something…soft? Soft and warm. I looked around and noticed that she had placed her hand behind me and caught me as I flew. Her fingers quickly wrapped around me so I would fall from her hand, and I could hear her muffled laughing through her hand.

                Just as I felt her fingers start to open, I heard another knock at the door, and her hand quickly closed around me again, shutting me in complete darkness. I was quickly reminded of beind between her thighs, surrounded by soft warmth and a desire to never leave this place. I kissed her palm and fingers. Kissed anywhere I could reach while I listened to the mumbled voices outside.

                “Hey, Laurie!” It was Crissy’s voice.

                GOD DAMMIT, CRISSY! You have the worst timing and just can’t leave us alone!

                “Hey Crissy…What um…What can I do for you this time?”

                “Oh, I was just peeking back in to see if James stopped by to grab his clothes.”

                “I’m sorry, as you can see, they’re still here. Haven’t seen him since the last time you stopped by…five minutes ago…” Laurie was never mean to anyone, but I could hear slight annoyance in her voice. She moved her fingers just enough to let light into my dark prison. I could see out of her hand and see Crissy’s giant body not 5 feet away from me. Even in heels she was short compared to me, but now? Now she was huge. I wasn’t sure if it was my arousal from everything I had been through, or the fact that I was so tiny, but she seemed even more beautiful than ever. Nowhere near as stunning as my Goddess…Friend…My friend…but still, very beautiful.

                “Oh, ok…Well just…If you see him can you send him my way?”

                “Yes, Crissy. If I see him I will send him straight to you, I promise.”

                With that Crissy turned to leave the office. “Oh hey, Crissy?”

                Crissy looked over her shoulder. “Yeah, Laurie? What’s up?”

                “Hey could you um, could you hand me that pen on the ground?” Laurie pointed to a pen that had probably been sitting on the ground for days. Why would she suddenly need it now?

                “Sure!” Laurie’s hand quickly opened up wide as I watched Crissy bend over. I knew she had a good sized ass, but right now, oh my god! Her short leather skirt had been stretched to it’s limit, and I could make out the lines and curves of her hips, her ass crack, and her underwear. Two large soft globes, covered in skin tight, supple leather, stood just out of my reach. Without thinking, my hands moved toward my erection and grabbed it tightly, rubbing it while staring at the sight in front of me.

                As quickly as it began, Crissy started to stand, and the hand around me closed tightly, once again locking me into darkness. I heard Crissy offer Laurie the pen, and Laurie take it with a thanks. Then I heard the door close, and light filled my world again. I looked at Laurie and, forgetting she couldn’t hear me, screamed up at her.

                “What the fuck was that? She could have seen me! Why would you do that?!”

                “Awww, you look so upset, but I can’t hear a thing you’re saying!” She laughed as her other hand moved forward to gently pat my head. “You were checking out her ass before, I figured maybe you’d like a view of it at this size!”

                I couldn’t be mad at her. Not only was she right, but just one look at her beautiful eyes, her hypnotizing smile, and my anger just melted away into submission and happiness. I gave her a tiny thumbs up to let her know it was all good. She looked around the room for a moment, and while she was distracted I laid down in her hand. I wished this would be my bed every night. It was perfect, soft, warm, and smelled amazing. I couldn’t help myself. I started covering her palm in tiny kisses, not even paying attention to her at this point.

                She must have felt my attention because I could hear her giggle. “You’re so cute,” she said. I didn’t even look up. I just kept kissing her giant palm. “I still can’t get over this. Just a little bit ago, you were this big strong man, just last week you were asking me out, and now…Now you’re nothing but a naked speck in the palm of my hand.” Her giant finger gently stroked my back as I continued to kiss her palm. If she wasn’t going to stop me, I wasn’t going to stop. Everything felt right with the world right now. This is where I belonged. Who was I to think that me, a helpless bug, was worthy to ask out a Goddess?

                “You know, I was flattered when you asked me out, James. I really was. It’s just, like I said, I did wasn’t looking to date anyone. I have so much going on in my life right now, that I’m just focusing on me. I’m glad you didn’t let it ruin our friendship.” The petting on my back continued. The kissing on her palm continued. “When you told me about this necklace I didn’t know what to think. And when you turned into an ant, I must admit I was a little scared, and very confused. But god, when I saw you crawling on my foot, completely at my mercy, completely helpless…Something stirred inside me. I felt so aroused. The power it gave me, to know that if I really wanted to I could have crushed you with very little effort. To know that you entre life could have ended on my little food…And then when I saw you eat that crumb from between my toes? I’m not going to lie, I was instantly wet.”

                This had gotten my attention. I stopped kissing her palm and looked up at her. Almost immediately, the pressure on my back increased as she started pushing me into her palm.

                “Excuse me? Did I TELL you to stop worshipping me?” I couldn’t tell if she was serious or not, and I didn’t care. My whole body flushed, I shivered with arousal, and instantly went back to kissing her palm. There was no questioning my Goddess. She said worship, I worshipped. Period.

                “Oh my god, James,” she giggled. “I was just kidding…Well…mostly kidding. It started as kidding but fuck the power I have over you…mmmm.” She half moaned, half purred at the thought. Her finger lifted off of me and I stopped kissing to look up at her. “Well, I have a promise to keep, little man.”

                I looked up at her confused. What promise was she talking about? She didn’t promise me anything. She must have noticed the confused look on my face.

                “Don’t pretend like you didn’t hear my conversation with Crissy. I promised her that if I saw you I would send you straight to her. And look, I can see you! I mean…Just barely, but I can see you.” She winked at me and gave me a devilish smile that rocked me to my core.

                What was she talking about? Was she going to let me grow and send me downstairs? Was she going to show me to Crissy like this? Or even worse GIVE me to Crissy? No…No, she wouldn’t show me to her, and especially not give me to her. I could tell she enjoyed our secret a little too much to let anyone in on it, and I knew there was no way she was going to just give me away. My heart sank as I saw her grab the necklace. Growing it was. I guess our experiment was over.

                “Don’t want to lose this, do we?” She said as she tucked the necklace into her purse. God her purse. Before it was a big bag, used to carry everything from makeup to tools, but now it was a cavernous maw just waiting to be fed. If I fell in there I would be lost forever. I shivered at the thought. Avoid her purse at all costs.

                She lifted me up to her face and smiled. God that smile. “Are you ready?” she asked, her breath washing over me. You’d think by now I would be used to it, but can anyone ever get used to being this small? To having the breath of a gorgeous woman cover your entire body? I shrugged, not really knowing how to answer, because I had no idea what her plan was. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

                It wasn’t long before we were downstairs in the front lobby of the theater. I had been wondering how she planned on transporting me, but in the end she just carried me in her gently closed hand. Enveloped in the soft warmth, I cuddled into her hand, every few seconds lightly giving it kisses until I heard her talking to Crissy in the lobby.

                “Hey, Crissy!”

                “Oh hey, Laurie, what’s up?”

                “Well, I felt kind of bad for being a little snippy a minute ago, so I wanted to come down and apologize. I’ve just been dealing with…something upstairs that had all my focus and attention.”

                “It’s fine, Laurie. I know I came up a lot, I didn’t mean to bother you I just…”

                “You have a crush on James, don’t you?” As she said this, I felt her hand playfully tighten, squeezing me a little harder.

                For a moment, Crissy was silent. I listened carefully to see if I could hear anything. Finally she spoke.

                “Maybe a little one. I know it’s stupid. He’s older than me, he’s one of the performers, and I’m pretty sure I’m not his type.”

                “Why do you think that?”

                “It’s no secret he has a crush on you. I’m surprised you haven’t noticed.”

                I felt my whole body go flush and grow warm at these words. I felt her hand tighten around me again. I didn’t know what to do other than listen intently. It was true, and if she didn’t know it before, she did last week. And she definitely knows it now.

                “Oh really?” Laurie said with a laugh. “I hadn’t noticed at all. I figured he’s just a friendly guy.”

                “Oh yeah, very friendly alright. Especially when he likes someone.”

                “Is he not friendly to you, Crissy? That’s kind of mean of him. If he’s not, he should be punished.” The squeezing grew tighter. The comfortable feel of extreme pressure ran through my body again. I could feel my body slightly reshaping to fit the creases and folds of her fist.

                “Oh no. I mean, he’s not mean to me, and he is nice.” The pressure decreased, to my disappointment. “It’s just he’s not….’friendly’ per say, if that makes sense.”

                “I guess that makes sense, Crissy. I’m sorry to hear that.” I felt her hand loosen up a bit more until I was resting in the crook of her fingers. I felt my body going back to its regular shape as her giant thumb moved in and gently stroked my body, in an attempt to comfort me and apologize. I had to thank my Goddess for her comfort, so I placed a gentle kiss on her massive thumb.

                “Hey, Crissy,” Laurie continued. She pointed to the wall behind Crissy where the theater displayed shirts for sale. “I need a new shirt. Could you grab me a small, please?”

                “Of course!” I could hear Crissy stand up from her chair and move toward the back wall. My world moved quickly, air rush past me as I was quickly lifted up. What was her plan? What was she going to do? I could see the lobby. It looked like a whole new world than I was used to. Everything looked so different at this size. I saw the desk below me. Just past it was Crissy’s empty chair, and behind that was Crissy with her back to us. Laurie stood up on her toes and leaned over the desk. Her hand stretched forward, closer to the chair, and finally I realized what she was doing.

                I shook my head at her, screaming as loud as I could. “No! Please, Laurie, don’t do it!” She winked at me and blew me a kiss. Suddenly I forgot everything as I imagined the kiss flying through the air. Her lips. So perfect. I was snapped back to reality by the sudden realization that the ground below me had given way. I plummeted quickly, screaming a scream that only I could hear as I fell through the air. My landing, though sudden, was soft as I was greeted by the still warm, well-worn leather of Crissy’s computer chair. I looked up and, in the distance, I could see Laurie smiling at me.

                I took in my surroundings. The chair was warm, and had the faint smell of what I could only believe was Crissy’s ass. It was a mixture of leather, from the chair and her skirt, lotion, body wash, and the very faint smell of…well…of ass. It was a completely new scent, and it filled my nose, distracting me, almost causing me to get lost in it.

                “I’m sorry, Laurie, I don’t think we have any smalls left.” The sound of her voice brought me back to reality. I looked up as I saw Crissy come into view as she walked back to the desk. She stood in front of the chair now and towered over me, rising to impossible heights. From my view I could see her shapely legs. My gaze traveled up her legs. Her skirt was hugging her legs, too tight to get a view up it. Past that the only other thing I could see was her ass, blocking my entire view of her back. Until now, I never would have called her ass huge. It was almost a perfectly round shape, slightly larger than normal, but well proportioned.

                Right now, however, it was my entire sky. Soon she would sit and that leather clad object of most men’s affection would come crashing down on me. I didn’t know whether I should stand and try to run, or lay down on my back to accept my fate.

                “That’s ok, Crissy. I’ll grab one with the next shipment. Oh, and hey Crissy?”

                “Yeah?”

                “About your crush on James…Maybe you should keep crushing him.”

                With that, Laurie turned and walked away. I couldn’t believe it! She really was just going to leave me here, in Crissy’s chair. I know I had checked out Crissy’s ass in front of her but if I was going to be sat on by anyone, I would rather it have been Laurie. I checked her ass out every time I saw her. She never knew that though, I guess, because I was always so discrete about it. I looked up at the leather clad mountain above me. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other and I could see the fat of her ass ripple and shake in the skin tight leather. I couldn’t tear my eyes from this vision. Ok, maybe being sat on by Crissy would be amazing. Why was she just standing there? Why hadn’t she sat down yet?

                I saw her start to turn and look behind herself. Oh god, please don’t look down! Being sat on by her was one thing, but being noticed by her was completely different. It was Laurie I wanted to belong to, not Crissy! I watched in horror as her gaze moved down a bit. Please, no! Her arms started to move. FUCK! She must have seen me! I held my breath and stood as still as possible, hoping against hope that I hadn’t been noticed. Her arms continued to move and grabbed…the chairs of the arm. Oh thank god! She was just adjusting her chair so she could sit.

                SO SHE COULD SIT! I watched as her knees bent and the two leather-glad hot air balloons began to lower themselves toward me. The time for running was over. I laid down flat on my back and accepted my fate. I watched in slow motion as her ass got closer and closer. I could hear the leather of her skirt as it stretched tighter than I thought possible. The smell of leather, lotion, and ass had grown stronger. The heat radiating off her body was like a sauna at this size. Closer. All I could see was a sky of black leather, creased perfectly around her underwear. I’m surprised she wasn’t wearing a thong with a skirt that tight. Closer still. If I were to reach up, even with my tiny arms, my fingertips would be able to just brush her cheeks. Even closer now and I realized I WAS reaching up, but not with my arms. I could feel the warm, lambskin leather brush the very tip of my dick and I instantly screamed in ecstasy as, for the second time in less than 10 minutes, I came. A tiny speck of white on a sky of black was the last thing I saw before her entire ass, her entire weight, pressed down on my miniscule body.

                Almost instantly I felt the now familiar feeling of being flattened and reshaped. There wasn’t much of a shape to take, other than flat and thin, though. Her ass, and the skirt, didn’t even register my body as she sat. There was no give from them, only from my body. I was helpless now, a flat representation of my formal self, stuck to a skin tight leather skirt. I didn’t think it possible, but this was softer than Laurie’s touch. I wanted to kiss it. I wanted to lick it. I wanted to do something, anything, other than just lay here staring up at complete darkness. I couldn’t even smell it because I was too flat to breath. Wait…To flat to breath? So that meant I didn’t need to breath anymore? Was that part of the gem’s doing? It had to be.

                I was disappointed in the fact that I couldn’t breathe, but only because I wanted nothing more than to at least smell the intoxicating scent of leather and ass. It wasn’t long before the warmth of her ass filled my entire body. The fact that my body was the exact same temperature as her butt was not lost on me. It also wasn’t lost on me that right now Crissy was my entire world, but to her I was nothing more than a part of her skirt. The girl with a crush on me was literally crushing me, while not even realizing I was around.

                She adjusted herself in her chair, and I could feel the muscles in her ass moving. It wasn’t just that. It felt like I moved with them. Like they moved through me. I twitched, moved, and shaped with her ass and skirt. I was completely at her mercy and she didn’t even know it. What I didn’t know what how long I was going to be here. In less than an hour we would be closing. Would Laurie grab me before then? Would Crissy take me home, sit on me the entire trip to her house, and then deposit me into her hamper with her skirt? Did I care?

                Yes. Yes, of course I cared. This was amazing, but it’s not where I wanted to be. Right? Of course right. I wanted to be with Laurie. But I can’t deny that being basically merged with Crissy’s ass was more amazing than I could have ever thought. I’ll have to thank Laurie for this experience…If I ever found my way back to her. The warmth, the pressure. It was calming. Relaxing. She was shaking her leg. I couldn’t see it, but with the way her muscles were moving, I could feel it. Warmth. Pressure. Calming motion. It was very relaxing. I found myself slipping into a trance. I wouldn’t call it sleep…Or maybe I would? All I know is I felt comfortable, safe, relaxed. I felt like I could sleep. I could sleep for hours.

                I didn’t know how long had passed, but my world began to move again. She was shifting in her chair. Shifting? No, not shifting. She was…standing! That’s it, she was standing up! I could still see nothing, but I felt that we were no longer sitting. There was no more pressure. There was a breeze on my back. Back and forth. Back. And. Forth. She was walking! Where were we going? Unless you’ve found the necklace before me and had gone through this yourself, there is no way for me to describe the feeling. Ever flex, every twitch of her muscles was a perfect flex and twitch for my body. My body, flat and pasted to a leather skirt, wrapped around her ass like it was painted on.

                The cadence in her step changed. Her muscles stretched and strained harder with each step. What was she doing? Stretch and strain. Stretch and strain. We were..We were walking upstairs! Upstairs? To where? Where would she be going upstairs? LAURIE! That’s the only place upstairs that she goes! She was heading to Laurie’s office. But why? Was she looking for me again? Oh god, hopefully she doesn’t think to check her ass. And why would she? Who would think to look for someone on their own ass?

                I heard a loud knock. I heard Laurie’s voice, muffled through a door, call out. I heard the door open.

                “Hey Laurie!”

                “Oh hey, Crissy! You still looking for James?”

                “No,” her voice sounded defeated, sad. “He must have already left. I haven’t seen him this entire time.”

                “I’m so sorry, Crissy. Well tomorrow is a new day, right? I’m sure he will be in tomorrow. So what can I do for you?”

                “I just came to tell you it was time to close up and head out. Everyone’s already gone for the day, and I need to lock up.”

                Time to go? Had I really been stuck under her ass for almost an hour? Had I really lost that much track of time? Did I sleep? No…No it wasn’t sleep. It was a trance. But an hour? She’s going to head home, with me stuck to her ass!

                “Alright, Crissy. Thanks for the heads up!”

                I tried to scream to get Laurie’s attention. But without being able to breath, with being so flat and my face pressed into her ass, I couldn’t scream. Even if I could, I knew I was too small to be heard. No! No, I can’t let this happen. I tried to move. Tried to pry myself off this skirt, but I could do nothing. I was helpless, a prisoner to an unknown butt.

                “I’ll see you downstairs, Laurie” And with that, I could feel Crissy turn to walk out. This was it. This was who I was going home with. Was this Laurie’s plan since she saw what the necklace could do? To get me out of her life? Was this because I asked her out? She just wanted me gone…This was my life now. I guess I will need to find a way to get Crissy’s attention. Maybe she could find a way to get the necklace from Laurie and restore me. But what if she didn’t want to? She had a crush on me. Maybe she’d want to keep me like this. Maybe she would-

                “Crissy, wait!” Laurie called out after Crissy’s first step toward the door. “I think you sat in something!”

                “What?! Oh great, just great!” I could feel her twist her body as if trying to look at her own ass. When that failed, I felt a giant hand run across my body. She was feeling her ass for whatever she sat in. If I could have held my breath, I would have. Luckily, I was naked and so flat that I just felt like her leather. “Where? Where is it?!”

                “Here,” Laurie said. “Let me get it for you.” I could feel the familiar feeling of Laurie’s nail scraping, picking, and digging at my side. I could feel the skirt, and Crissy’s ass, indent with the pressure. My world was a mixture of sensations as Laurie picked at me. Finally, I could feel myself behind pulled off. I saw as the giant ass that I called my home for an hour pulled away into the distance. I saw Laurie’s giant face come into view, a smirk forming on her lips. “See? I got it. Looks like it was just a sticker, no worries!”

                With those words I could feel myself being crumpled into a ball in Laurie’s fingers. Again, it wasn’t painful at all, but it was a very weird feeling. She crumbled me up as small as she could and applied pressure between her fingers. Without warning, my world was once again spinning as I flew through the air. She threw me?! Where? Where did she toss me?

                I didn’t have to wait long to find out. I felt my world stop as I landed on something hard. I could smell nothing, as I was still flat, and now crumpled up into a ball. I could, however, see around myself. Towering above me was a large Monster Energy can. To my other side was a discarded Oreo wrapper. I gave her those Oreos last week. I didn’t know what bothered me more: the fact that she had just tossed me into her trash can, or the fact that she hadn’t emptied it since last week.

                “Thanks for the help!” I hear Crissy say in the background. “I’ll see you in a few minutes!”

“Hey Crissy, one last thing?”

                “Yeah, what’s up Laurie?”

                “Well, I love that skirt! Do you think I could borrow it next weekend?”

                “Sure! Just shoot me a text Saturday morning and remind me to bring it in!”

                Why did she want to borrow her skirt? Not that I was complaining, the thought of Laurie in that skin tight skirt was already driving me crazy. I heard Crissy walk off and the door shut behind her. I laid there in the trash, motionless, surrounded by Laurie’s discarded food stuff. Now what? Was she just going to leave me here? I could hear her move around as she gathered all her stuff to leave. Why didn’t se rescue me yet? Why hadn’t she said anything to me. Was she just going to leave me here overnight? How boring would that be? Maybe I could reshape and get out of the trash somehow, but that wouldn’t help because I knew the gem was in her purse.

                A saw a shadow creep over the trash can and block out the light. Far above me, past the Monster can, past the lip of the trash, far up in the distance, I saw her smiling face come into view.

                “Well, was it fun?”

Chapter End Notes:

Where will we go from here? It's closing time and the day is over. What else does Laurie have planned for James?