- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is much longer! This is the first chapter with shrinking, F/m interaction. Leave some reviews, let me know what you think!

The crumb was gone, my stomach full. Suddenly the entire world came rushing back to me, as if a light switch had suddenly been flipped on. Below me was soft, warm flesh: the flesh between Laurie’s toes. On either side of me was the towering monoliths that were her toes; and my sky? My sky was her face, beautiful gray-blue eyes staring down at me in a weird mix of amazement, arousal, and confusion. Here was my friend, making up my entire world, and here was her friend, nothing but an ant between her toes, eating the crumbs her found.

How would I come back from this? How could we go back to being friends after I just lost myself completely in the world of her feet, and after she just watched the entire thing? I couldn’t move, but wasn’t sure if it was from fear and nervousness, or from the absolute comfort of the warmth, softness, and a full belly. I just stood there, staring up into my beautiful sky.

“Was that yummy, little ant?”

Little ant? That’s the first time she called me ant, instead of by my name and, I don’t know why, but it just made me even more aroused. Yummy? It was the most delicious thing I had ever eaten, like a warm cooked baked in the ovens of Heaven. But I would never tell her that. Hell, at this moment I COULDN’T tell her that. I twitched my antenna.

“Well, you seem happy. Maybe I should put you in the jar?” In a swift, smooth motion, her hand moved to pick up the tiny, but to me giant, jar that was sitting on the desk. “I could put you in here for the day. Take you home. It’s big enough for you to live in. A couple crumbs, some drops of water. I bet it would be a perfect home for you, little ant.”

I looked between her face and the jar. Back and forth. Face and jar. Would she really keep me in a jar? Keep me as a pet bug? Pet? Yes, pet would be nice. Pet to goddess. She could feed me and take care of me. I would be happy. Happy pet. What was I thinking? I’m not a pet I’m…I’m an ant. No, no I’m a person. James. James a…an ant. But ants aren’t pets. Would I just be another bug in her collection? Added to a shelf for her to admire but otherwise pay no attention to?

“Or,” she said, her empty hand reaching to grab the necklace. “Or, maybe you could change back, James? What do you think?” She held up the jar, then the necklace. “Jar or necklace?”

Change back? Back to what? I looked at her, confused for a moment. Back? James? RIGHT! I am James. I am a person, not an ant. Why did I keep forgetting this? I needed the necklace to change back. Being an ant was amazing, but I am not an ant. And besides, if I stayed like this I couldn’t experiment more with the necklace. What else could I be? What else could I do? I had to find out, but I also had to be careful. This experience had been…Weird to say the least, and I couldn’t risk losing myself mentally.

“Well it seems you can’t talk, Mr. Ant, so how about this?” He head the jar to one side, and the necklace to the other. “If you want to turn back, walk toward my big toe. If you want to live in a jar, walk toward my second toe.” She did an adorable Jigsaw impression next. “Human or ant, James? Make your choice.”

Human. It had to be human. I moved toward her big toe, and walked across the valley I was in until I reached it. God it was tall, towering over me, rising beyond imagination. But I had made my choice. Human.

“Human it is!” She placed the jar and necklace on the table and then I saw her hand move toward me. Let me tell you, the sight of that was both awe inspiring and terrifying. Slowly, gently, her fingers moves down and tried to grab me. I was so small that she realized she couldn’t safely grab me and, after a few attempts, she had a better idea. I watched as her hand moved toward her mouth and she stuck out her tongue. God that tongue was amazing. I imagined myself lost on it, crawling around it, covered in her glistening saliva. I felt myself getting aroused again. “Climb” my brain whispered.

I shook my head. No, no I couldn’t slip again. I tried to snap myself out of it. I watched as her pointer finger lightly tapped her tongue, then moved back toward me. That was her plan? She couldn’t pick me up, so she was going to stick me to her finger? Her finger moved toward me and lowered until it filled my entire sky. I could make out every crease of her fingerprint. I could see tiny specks of dirt, almost impercievable to a normal human. I could see the glisten of her saliva coating it. Ever so softly, ever so gingerly, her finger covered my entire back.

She carefully lifted her finger up from between her toes, and took me with it. The world below me dropped away as my tiny little legs kicked and tried to crawl through the air. It was terrifying, and yet I felt completely safe, as though her very touch was a comfort blanket wrapped around my body. I trusted her. I had to trust her. My life was, quite literally, in her hands. I watched as the world below me flew past at unimaginable speeds; though to her, it was probably a very slow and careful movement.

Everything came rushing toward me again as she lowered me to the desk, right next to the mountainous gem. He finger gingerly touched the desk and I tried hard to cling to the hard surface but I was still stuck fast to her fingertip.

“Don’t want to come off, hmm?” She teased. “Should I just put you in the jar instead?”

I wiggled my legs harder, desperately trying to scramble off her finger. She giggled softly at my frantic attempts. “Silly any, here, I was just paying.”

She moved her finger to the gem and rest it, and in turn me, on the gem. As soon as my legs touched it my mind was racing to imagine my normal form. I pictured myself, just as I always had been. Pleading with it to work and turn me back. I was soon answered as the stone began to glow bright green and my entire, tiny body tingled and grew warm. Much quicker than before, I felt my body growing between a rock and a soft place.

Laurie quickly pulled her finger away as my body grew, reshaped, reformed into my regular form. “JESUS CHRIST!” I yelled as soon as I had my voice. The changes had stopped and I now lay, completely naked, on her desk. I was dazed, confused, and completely lost as to what was going on. I felt cold, yet my back seemed to be covered in sweat. Wait, sweat? No! No, my back was covered in her saliva. Wait, Laurie? I looked over at her and she was just staring at my with an amused face.

“Welcome back, James. Maybe, um…Maybe you’d want to put some clothes on?”

I looked down at myself and a blush seemed to spread through my entire body. SHIT! I thought as I scrambled and fell off the desk. I reached toward the chair where my clothes were piled up and ran into the back room of her office. Quickly I threw my clothes back on, then came back out into her office.

“S-sorry, I-I-I,” I stammered. I didn’t know what to say. I was embarrassed. She just saw me completely naked, and before that she saw me as a tiny ant, crawling around her foot, eating crumbs from between her toes. God, did that all really happen? Did I pass out and dream it? Was any of this real? Maybe this was all a dream and I was still at home in bed.

“It’s not the first time I’ve seen you naked, James” She laughed softly. I guess she could tell from my face that I had no idea what she was talking about. “Just a little bit ago? When you were changing? You were basically a tiny naked doll in my hands.”

FUCK! That’s right! She didn’t just SEE me naked, but she HELD me while I was naked. How much more embarrassed could I possibly get?

“You must have really enjoyed it? “ She reached out and poked me with her toes. “Being tiny and naked in my hands.”

“Wh-what? Wh-why would you say that?” I pulled away from her foot. This was all too much. I had fantasized about this woman since the day I met her and now, here I was, in her office, talking about how I was just naked in her hands. I sat down in my chair, still looking confused, still feeling completely out of it.

“Because, little James,” she said teasingly. “Right before you changed completely I saw you getting…Well…excited.”

GOD DAMMIT! Did she really…? Did I really…? God, just the THOUGHT of it was getting me so turned on, but at the same time was unbelievably embarrassing. Why did being this embarrassed just turn me on even more? I squirmed in my chair, and crossed my legs.

“Laurie, I-I-I….I’m sorry it…It must’ve been the changes. The um, the tingling through my body. It must have just…yeah that’s it!”

“It’s ok, James.” She leaned forward and lightly rubbed my leg. “Are you sure it wasn’t my giant, soft hands holding your itty bitty, teeny tiny little body?” I squirmed in my chair and a moan escaped my lips. Pulling her hand away she laughed at this. “Mmhmm, just the change my ass!”

And god what an ass! She had a very shapely body. Not overweight at all, but fit yet soft, if that made any sense. She had a good sized chest, not overly large, but a little more than medium. But her ass, hips, and thighs were amazing. I had often fantasized about just cuddling them, using her ass as a pillow. God, if I was tiny that ass would be an amazing thing to explore.

“So tell me all about it?”

Her voice brought me back to what was going on. She was staring at me, her head cocked to the side. “What?” I spat out. Did she know what I was thinking?

“Well, it’s not every day your friend becomes an ant and decides to crawl around your foot in search of food!”

I blushed deeper, squirming in my chair. God, maybe I could just run away? Or grab the necklace and imagine myself never existing? Something…I can’t stand this. This beautiful woman, this new friend, was staring at me like I was a science project, asking me about how I crawled on her foot and ate the food I found.

“What? I wasn’t…I mean it just…” I took a deep breath. What would I say? What could I say? I stared at her for a silent moment. God, her face, her smile, her eyes. I had dreamed about her so many nights. To me, she was perfection. Everything I had ever wanted in a woman, both in looks and personality. Maybe my best bet was to be completely honest. But how honest? Did I have to tell her about WANTING to crawl on her foot? Maybe I could just skip that part. I leaned back in the chair and sighed.

“It was weird, Laurie. From beginning to end, it was just completely different. Having six legs, my senses not working the way normal senses did. When you placed me on the desk and just leaned back, I dunno. I felt so tiny…Well I mean I WAS tiny. And I can’t explain it, but as soon as I touched your foot it’s almost like my…my ant brain took over. The warmth of your skin warmed my entire body. I felt safe. It was soft, it was secure. And then suddenly I could sense food. I can’t explain it, but I could just…sense it? Smell it? But smell was different. It was something that my whole body could feel. And I was automatically drawn to it. I didn’t go to your foot hoping to find food, I just happened to find food. And the weirdest thing it, the longer I was an ant, the more my ant brain took over. The more I became comfortable with it. There were points where I forgot I was a person. Parts where I just…thought completely like an ant. Ant desires. Ant instincts. Almost like I was truly becoming and ant…”

“Then why did you, James?”

“Huh? Why-why did I what?”

“You said you didn’t go to my foot looking for food, right? So then why did you go to my foot?”

CRAP! I slipped up and she was paying close attention. Of course she was paying attention. Her friend was just explaining what it was like to be an ant. My eyes drifted down towards her feet. I think she noticed, because she wiggled her toes as I looked at them. My body flushed again, and I swallowed hard. “I…Um…”

“Just tell me, James. Nothing could be weirder than what just happened.”

“Because I…they…” I took a deep breath. “Because, like everything about you, I thought they were beautiful. And at that size they just looked so soft, and warm, and inviting. Because I just wanted to touch them…Even just once.”

“And were they? Soft and warm?”

“Yeah…Very much so.”

I watched as she slipped off her sandals and put her feet up in my lap. I had already been hard and not my dick was fighting against my pants. There was no hiding this, and she rubbed her feet against my bulge. Instinctively, I grabbed one of her feet in my hands and started massaging it. They were even softer now, with me being full size, and large enough to actually apply some pressure to it. Her foot was warm, and felt like silk in my hands. The gentle scent of the lotion reached my nose, much fainter now than when I was crawling across it. A soft moan escaped her lips as she pressed her foot into my hands.

Just as I was about to say something there was a knock at her office door. Laurie quickly pulled her feet off my lap and we turned toward the door. “Come in?” she called.

Slowly the door opened up to reveal Crissy. She was, by no means, unattractive. She had been about 22 years old, and stood 5’2 without heels. I sat “Without heels” because she always wore heels of different heights, so her height always changed. Today we was wearing platform boots that added a good 6 inches to her height. Those had been paired with a short leather skirt, and black sleeveless shirt. She smiled at me.

“Oh, hey James!” Her voice was chipper, almost surprised to see me, even though she knew I would be up here.

“Crissy! What can I do for you?” Laurie was nice to everyone, always happy to see anyone that stopped by.

“I was just letting you know it’s going to be an early day. We’re probably going to be closing up in an hour or so.”

“Ok, thanks for letting me know! I should be done by them!”

“Alrighty. Bye, James!”

“Bye Crissy.” My voice was less chipper. Sure, she was attractive, but she was also a clingy person, and always wanted to be where ever I was. She was the type to always want to hug hello and goodbye, and always make the hug last longer than it should. She turned and walked out the door and for a moment I stared at her ass, almost trying to break free from its leather prison.

“I say you staring!” Laurie laughed, as she put her feet back in my lap. “Thought you didn’t like her, hmm?”

“I don’t,” I replied, my hands absentmindedly finding their way back to rubbing her feet. “But I know a good ass when I see one!”

“Mmm, oh yeah? And I’m sorry my ass doesn’t get your attention.” She sounded slightly hurt, but I couldn’t tell if she was joking or being serious.

“I…well…I mean…” I looked around for a distraction. Fuck it, we have gone this far. “Well, it’s hard to focus on it when you’re sitting on it.” Smooth…She just turned you down and now you’re hitting on her even harder? But then again, our friendship had taken a weird turn in the past hour. 

“Well, I’m sorry I wasn’t laying on my stomach when you were an ant. Maybe you could have explored it instead of my feet.”

I squeezed her feet a bit hard, caught off by her statement, and suddenly fantasizing about crawling around on her soft, pillowy ass. “That-That’s not what I meant I…I mean…Just….”

“You know, we should see what else that necklace can do, shouldn’t we? Maybe we should try another test?”

My eyes glanced at the necklace, still sitting on the counter, then back to her. We had about an hour before we had to leave, so I guess we had a little time for another experiment.  “Yeah, I guess we could do that. As long as we’re done before closing time.”

She grabbed the necklace from her desk and, before handing it to me, she stopped and closed her fist around it. She stared at me in silence, holding the necklace tightly.

“Damn, didn’t work.” She said, almost sounding disappointed.

“I told you, it’s linked to me with my blood. It won’t change you, Laurie.”

“Oh I know that. I was seeing if I could control it to change you myself.”

I gasped slightly at this. “You…Were trying to change me yourself? What? What if it worked? Would you have just kept it for yourself? Changed me whenever you want?”

“Well, no, I was just curious.”

“And what were you trying to do to me, exactly?”

“I tried to turn you into an ant…again…HEY! Don’t give me that look! I was just trying something we knew would work!” She looked down at her hand. “So, how did you even realize this worked? What happened?”

“Well um…I was thinking about being smaller…and then suddenly I started to shrink.”

“Wait…If you didn’t know what this stone did then why were you thinking about shrinking? Were you TRYING to shrink?”
“What? No! I wasn’t TRYING to shrink I was…” I mumbled under my breath.

“What was that?”
“I….I was fascinating about it, ok? I was fascinating about being shrunk!” I squirmed a bit more, at the same time growing hard once again, forgetting her feet were still in my lap and that she could feel my grow through my pants.

“Oh, really?” One of her feet moved to rub against my throbbing erection. “So you just…fantasize about being a teeny tiny little man? No wonder you got so aroused in my hand. You were living out your itty bitty little fantasy!” I tried hard to fight a moan, the sound of her teasing me, the feeling of her foot, bother working in tandem to drive me absolutely crazy. “Ok then,” she tossed the stone to me and I quickly caught it. “Do it!”

“What?” I looked down at the stone. “Do what?”

“Become tiny! I have got to see this!”

“I…I don’t know….”

She looked at the stone in my hand, then looked at me. I could tell an idea was brewing in her mind. She took her feet from my lap and leaned toward me. Her hand moved forward and wrapped around the hand holding the stone, squeezing it tightly closed. “All you have to do is think about something happening to make it happen, right?” She squeezed my hand harder. “Itty. Bitty. Little. Tiny. James.”  Her words were forceful, carefully chosen. She was trying to get into my head and make me think of only one thing. And it was working.

“Just a tiny little speck of a man, completely at my mercy. Shrinking away, out of his clothes and into my possession. Just a little, inch tall James. Think about it. Think of all the fun we could have. All the exploring you could do.”

And think about it I did. Now it was the only thing on my mind. My body shook from arousal. A warmth spread from my crotch, through my body. No, no not from my crotch. From the gem. It was glowing, brighter than ever before, the light pouring out of my fingers. The tingling sensation was stronger, as well. It rushed through my body and I quickly felt my clothes growing bigger and bigger. The world was growing around me, my ever-shrinking hand still gripped by hers. I could feel her now large fingers grabbing at the gem, keeping it pressed against my hand.

When I was small enough, her other hand lifted me up, out of my clothes. Her entire hand wrapped around my now doll-sized body. My dick, already completely hard, pressed against the soft, warm skin of her hand. I was in heaven, and I didn’t care what happened to me. Her hand holding the gem manipulated it, keeping it in contact with me as she ran it up my arm and pressed it against my body. She wanted to make sure it stayed touching me until I was the right size.

                I could feel the shrinking begin to slow, the warmth and tingling fade. I felt her take the gem away from my body, and I looked around. Her hand was open, palm flat, and I was standing in the middle of it. I was surrounded on all sides by an ever-stretching field of soft, warm skin. In the distance I could see her fingers branch off and split, like 5 fallen redwoods. I slowly turned around, seeing her wrist give way to her long, pale arm. I followed it up, up past her shoulder and to her face. Not as giant as when I was a much smaller ant, but still impossibly large.

                I saw the familiar smile that warmed my heart and made me feel safe. Those stunning, captivating eyes that studied me like I was less a friend and more a unique discovery for her enjoyment. I couldn’t tear my eyes away. I had to stare, deeply, into those pools of divine beauty. Here I was, completely at her mercy. I felt her breath, like a warm breeze, wash over me and suddenly my nakedness was very apparent as I felt it caress every inch of my body. Completely naked, and in her hand. But I didn’t care about that. I didn’t care that she could see everything. All I cared about, all that mattered, was that I was here, and I was hers.

                If she wanted me naked, then so be it. If she wanted me tiny, ok. Whatever she wanted, I was here to do. I noticed her giant, cloud-like lips moving, but I couldn’t make out anything she was saying. At the moment I was completely lost and focused. Giant lips that, blowing a gentle breeze as the goddess spoke. I was more aroused than I had ever been, but was still too much in awe to really do anything other than stare.

                “-an you hear me? James? Hello?” Finally her voice was starting to make sense. Words had meaning again. I shook my head, trying to shake out the cobwebs in my brains.

                “Sorry!” I said, calling up to her.

                “What? James, I can see your lips moving but I can’t hear you!”

                “I said sorry!” I yelled louder. She shook her head.

                “James,” her voice was soft so as not to hurt my ears. “James, I can’t hear you.”

                She raised her hand, and the air rushed past me. Once her hand was level with her face, her hand almost brushing her perfect lips, she spoke again. “James, try again? What are you saying?”

God, her mouth was so beautiful. I could almost reach out and touch her lips. I could smell her freshly brushed teeth, but something else. Peppermint? Was that…? I was close enough to her lips to smell the chapstick she used hours ago. The scent was faint, but still lingering on her lips. I couldn’t help myself. As though hypnotized, I walked forward.

“James, what are you doing?” She asked, her breath, though soft, almost blew me backwards. I continued walking to the edge of her hand. Her lips were drawing me in. I could see every wrinkle, every curve and blemish. They looked like two giant pillows, begging me to lose myself in them. She had always had full, pouty lips, but now they would be like laying on two hills made of pillow-top mattresses. Even at the edge of her hand, they were just out of reach. I reached forward to touch them, but I just….I couldn’t reach.

The most beautiful, breath-taking sight ever filled my vision as I saw these two giant pillows curve into a giant smile. God was, indeed, smiling on me. I wanted to touch them. To be closer to them. To be a part of them. Her mouth spread slightly, showing me her giant teeth, perfect slabs of etched marble, glistening with saliva. Her teeth parted and a giant, pink beast slowly peaked out. Oh my god, it was her tongue! Slowly, the tongue slipped past her teeth, past her lips. I should be scared. I should run. But I couldn’t. I had been chosen by this slippery beast. I stood and watched in awe and wonder as the tip of her tongue moved forward and made contact with my tiny body.

It was the warmest, softest thing I had ever felt; as though it conformed perfectly around the shape of my body. It was wet with saliva that smelled like minty toothpaste and tasted, yes, tasted, almost the same. Of course I could taste it. I realized I was now kissing and even licking the giant tip of her tongue. My arm tried as hard as they could to hug it close to me. I didn’t want it to leave me. I didn’t want it to pull away. But sadly, that’s exactly what it did.

Almost as quickly as the beast had come, it retreated, back into the warm and inviting cave that it came from. I stood there, my entire naked, front half, covered in her saliva, my cock throbbing so hard that the pain was almost all I could focus on. She…She licked me! This giant goddess, this friend…Owner? Stuck her tongue out and licked my entire, tiny body.

Her lips parted again. Was this it? Was she going to bless me with another lick? This time I was ready, and waiting. I opened my arms, waiting for the giant tongue to make my world whole again. I watched as the tip of it slipped between her lips and then…Went no further. Instead, she slowly ran the tip of her tongue over her lips, a smile spreading across them as she moaned softly. This goddess was licking her lips at the taste of me. She pulled her tongue back into her mouth.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned. “You’re like a little salty snack. I could just pop you in my mouth like a peanut and suck on you all day long.”

My body shivered, my cock jumped, begging for attention. “Please do!” I yelled up at her. She cocked an eyebrow at me.

“Nope,” she sighed softly. “I still can’t hear you, itty bitty. You’re just too tiny, too small to be heard.” Her free hand moved up toward me, and her massive finger tip stroked my head. She…She was petting me? “Now the question is…We only have an hour so what on earth are we going to do in that time?”

Chapter End Notes:

More chapters to come, but enjoy this one. There will be more shrinking adventures, more transformation adventures, etc. I have more planned but dunno if anyone wants to see more. If you're interested, please rate and leave a review so I know if there is interest.