- Text Size +

Ch. 1


"Daaaaaaaddddyyyyyyy"


Jonathan ran down the hallway, his shoes slapping at the linoleum.  Skidding to a stop, he gripped the doorway, and pulled himself through it.  He ran up the stairs, taking them two at a time.  Poking his head through, he shouted back.  "I'm coming!"


He continued his running up the stairs, muttering to himself the entire time.  The old warehouse where he'd been running his experiments was a bit cold and he could see his breath as he panted.  It had been a couple days since Becky had come to visit to make sure he was taking care of himself, during the storm and before the accident—


"Daaaaaaaddddyyyyyyy where aaaarrreeeee yoouuuuuuuuu"


Her voice echoed through the halls, the booming hurting his ears.  Just that one little accident had caused this big mess.  He leaped up the last few steps, slamming through the doorway on the fifth floor, overlooking the old factory floor where he'd set up his lab.  Except, now, the space was completely taken up by his giant, nineteen year old daughter.


"Hey honey!" he shouted before crashing into the guardrail of the catwalk.  "I'm here!"


Becky's giant face looked at him, her massive pout exaggerated by her massive size.  "I'm bored." she stated.  It'd only been a day since she surprised him at the old warehouse, making sure he was okay.  Despite his diet of delivery food and lack of sleep, Jonathan was in good health and high spirits. In his zeal to show off what he'd been working on for the past few years, he promised to show Becky what he had been working on— a matter resizer.


"Can you make me normal again?" she asked.


Jonathan was still taking deep breaths, recovering from his run up the stairs.  "I told you—" he panted, "I didn't appreciate— the power of— lightening—" Jonathan slid to the metallic floor.  "Just a simple— miscalculation—"


"I don't care, I want to go home!" Becky shouted, causing Jonathan to clasp his hands over his ears.  Dust, shaken loose from the rafters, shimmered in the air around them.  Peeking back up, Jonathan meekly responded.  "I promise you... there's a storm coming through tomorrow night... I'll get this fixed!"  His daughter sniffled, rattling the windows in the building.  "Okay Daddy... promise?"


Jonathan nodded.  "I promise!"  He'd really miscalculated on making her a foot taller; he wouldn't dare miscalculate again.


A light drizzle was falling.  Jonathan was sitting in his office as it shook, the snoring of his giantess daughter reverberating through the walls.  He checked and re-checked the numbers in front of him, the figures blurring as his tired eyes strained.  No more miscalculations.  No more mistakes.  The storm was increasing in intensity, and sometime in the next twelve or so hours there would be lightening he could harness to power the machine, overloading it _again_ but in reverse, returning her to normal.  The gentle vibrations and the soft sounds of the rain pulled at him.  He hadn't rested since the accident and he was being lulled to sleep... maybe... just a short nap...


VVVVVVTTTTTTT


Jonathan bolted awake.


VVVVVVTTTTTTT


"Fuck" he swore, grabbing for his phone.  His fingers missed it the first time, sending it skittering across the messy desk where he'd fallen asleep.


VVVVVVTTTTTTT— "Hello?" he said, punching at the device's buttons.  "Hello, can you hear me?"


There was a pause before a crackling voice came through the speaker.  "Yeah hey, uh, Jonathan?  It's Mike, I'm here to start helping you out."


"Mike?" Jonathan rubbed the sleep from his eyes, checking the time.  The storm was mercifully slowly building in intensity.  If he'd slept through the storm, he wasn't sure if he could keep Becky calm enough to stay indoors.  He shuddered at the thought of his daughter upset.  She'd had a mean streak as a child, but at 80 feet tall?  His tired mind drifted back to the phone in his hands.


"...Hello?  Hey, you still there?  Hellllooooo?" said the voice.  Mike.  The assistant.  Right.


Jonathan cleared his throat.  "Yeah, hey Mike.  Look, I've been a bit... busy... something big came up and—"


Mike interrupted.  "Yup, that's why you hired me.  Said you needed an assistant.  Lab work and keeping you fed, making you go to bed, that kinda stuff."  he laughed.  Jonathan wracked his brain, trying to remember hiring this stranger.  Another mistake?  Becky had been talking about him hiring an assistant.  Had he?


Mike continued.  "Hey, so I'm outside, I was wondering if you could let me in and give me a tour?"


Jonathan thought for a moment.  "Now isn't really a good time... I'm right in the middle of something."


"Hey man, c'mon.  You wanted to hire me, right?"


"Well, yes, but—"


"Then let me do my job, okay?  I promise, I'm still in college but I'm responsible.  And if you don't want to hire me, let me know so I can go find a different job, okay?"


Jonathan sighed.  "Okay, okay.  I'm coming."


He hung up his phone and stretched.  He could still hear snoring.  Becky was asleep... and he had a couple more hours until there was a chance of lightening... and he could use some spare parts, just in case. He decided he could keep Mike busy for a couple hours, send him home when tne rain picked up, and restore Becky.  Perfect.


Mike was waiting for him at the big front doors.  "Hey man, thanks.  I was getting a bit worried there."  He looked closer at Jonathan.  "Dude, you've got a paperclip mark on your face... did you sleep on your desk?"


Jonathan sighed and rubbed his cheek.  "I've been kinda... busy," he said.


"Yeah dude, that's why I'm here.  Now what can I help with?"


"Well, come on in.  Rain is getting worse and I might as well give you the tour."


The due walked through the warehouse, staying out of the biggest room.  Every time they passed another set of doors into that room, Jonathan stressed that Mike wasn't ready to go in there.  Without being able to enter the warehouse room proper, the tour was short.


"Cool stuff... so when can I see the big room, huh?" Mike asked.


His enthusiasm might have been more endearing if Jonathan was in a better mood.  "Later."


Mike jerked his thumb towards the doors.  "Sounds like a gas leak in there.  Comes in and out, like the building is breathing.  Is someone coming to take a look at that?"


Jonathan shook his head.  "Nah.  I'll fix it.  Okay, you can straighten up here.  Make some fresh coffee.  I'll be back before the storm hits."


The two men shook, and Jonathan left without another word.  "What a weird guy." Mike said to himself, taking a look at the cluttered office.  "Where to start..." he said.


A groaning sound came through the building, and Mike flinched.  Mike decided he should probably start by checking out what was going on in the main room of the big warehouse.  
Mike didn't intend on dying in a building collapse maintained by a crazy scientist.  He walked up to the double doors and pushed though them.


Mike stepped through the doors and paused.  He was looking at a massive sneaker, and attached to it, a giant leg.  "Whoa... what..." he said, unbelievingly.  The college sophomore started to walk around Becky, still sleeping on the floor.  Her legs were stacked on top of each other, and her skirt draped down covering her like a massive curtain.  He walked around her, taking in the view of the 80 foot giantess.  "Whoa..." he said.  Naturally drawn to her breasts, he stood in front of one.  Edging closer, he worked up the courage to stand next to one— and was shocked to see it was taller than him.  "How did she get so big?" Mike said to himself.  He was tempted to reach out and touch her nipple, pressing against the fabric, when he suddenly felt cold.  Turning towards the giantess' face, he saw bright blue eyes fixed on him.


"Go on," she said.  "Don't stop now."


Mike yelped and broke out into a run towards the door he came in.  "Ugh, boys," the giantess said, blocking Mike's path with her foot.  He skidded to a stop, then pushed off her shoe and ran in another direction, towards a single door.  Becky sat up and reached out as Mike threw the door open, to be confronted with a janitor's closet.


Becky's fingers curled around him as she lifted him up.  "OOh, you're pretty tiny.  Sorry, this is my first time holding something so small."  Becky dropped him into her other palm.  "Hey.  I'm Becky.  Who are you?"


"What the fuck?  What happened to you?" Mike shouted.


Becky rolled her eyes.  "Ugh.  That's not your name.  My dad did some crazy experiment and now I'm stuck waiting for lightning again so he's got the juice to get me back to my normal size.  Now."  She leaned in towards Mike.  "Your name."


Mike curled up, grabbing his legs.  "I'm... Mike... I'm your dad's new assistant."


Becky let a finger trace over his body, grinning as he flinched.  "Hey dude.  Quit squirming.  You work for my dad, so you basically work for me."  Her finger prodded at him, forcing him to lay flat in her palm.  Becky giggled.  "You're cute, you know that?" she asked as Mike struggled to push her finger away.


"Here's the deal.  I've been cooped up here for two days.  I'm sore, tired, and horny.  You're going to help with that."  Mike sat up, but she pushed him back down.  "Nu-huh.  You work for me.  I say you lay down."  Mike grabbed her finger again and fought it.  "Hey!  I don't work for you!"


Becky used her nail to rip off Mike's shirt.  "Yeah.  Technicalities.  Whatever."  She continued, trying to get at his pants while he fought her.  "Quit fighting it dude, I saw you checking out my nips.  It's cold in here, ok?"  Using the thumb of the hand Mike was resting in, she pinned him down while she ripped his pants and underwear off.  "oooohhh" she cooed.  "I bet you're a stud.  Too bad your dick is too small for me."


"Let me go!" Mike shouted.  "I swear I won't tell your dad anything!"


Becky shrugged.  "I don't care really.  I'm bored and horny.  I needed a toy, and look, you arrived."  She tried to get his shoes off, but they were too small to easily grab without running the risk of crushing his foot.  Becky sighed.  "Fine, keep them on."  She raised her hand up, inspecting Mike.  He cringed, but there was nowhere to hide.


"So I've watched some blowjobs before but I haven't actually tried to give one myself... don't move too much..."


As Becky's mouth descended towards him, Mike panicked and tried to squirm back.  Her fingers, over half the size of his body, curled around him and pinned him.  "No no no!" he shouted as her mammoth tongue fell out of her mouth and reached for him.  It was like a horrifying nature documentary, except he was the prey about to be eaten.  His panicky thoughts quickly evaporated as her tongue gently caressed his crotch, and his yelps of fear turned into moans of pleasure.


Becky concentrated her tongue on Mike's dick.  She imagined it was like playing with a small, man-flavored TicTac.  Mike wasn't screaming in pain, so she was probably doing something right.  Her tongue swirled it around, feeling the tiny organ against the tip of her tongue.  This was fun, she decided.  A bit harder than in the videos she'd seen, and she couldn't really try deep-throating his cock without also half swallowing him, but still... his quiet moans were having an effect on her.  With her other hand, Becky felt her crotch getting moist.  Letting that hand linger and play with herself, she moaned, vibrating her tongue pressing agains Mike's hard cock.


"Oh god!" Mike shouted, damp from the waist down from Becky's tongue.  "Oh my god... I'm..."


"You're what?" Becky asked rhetorically before swirling his dick again with her tongue.  "What did you want to say?"


Mike twisted in her grip.  "I... augh... keep going!"  Becky grinned at him.  "Nope."


"What!  No... please..." Mike's hips thrust of their own accord, desparate for his dick to touch something.  Becky giggled.  "Aww... you're so cute!"


"I'm... please!  I gotta... I've got to cum, my balls hurt!" Mike shouted.  Becky moaned again as her fingers played with her clit.  "Nah... I'm good..." she said, sliding a finger inside herself.   "oh... I'm so wet..."


Coaxed on by Mike's begging, Becky continued to masturbate.  "Oh little dude... what do you want?" she taunted.  Slipping her fingers out of her waistband, Becky dabbed some of her juices on Mike's chest and legs, deliberately avoiding his cock.  "Hey, please!  Becky? Becky!  Please, let me cum!"  She just grinned at him.  "Not yet!"


A few more strokes of her finger and she was close.  Becky had masturbated plenty of times before, but never with an audience, let alone a captive audience.  It turned her on.  "Oh, oh!" she moaned.  Her fingers were slick with her own fluids.  As she neared orgasm, she slid Mike's lower body into her mouth and began to suck on it.  His scream of terror pushed her over the edge, but her screams were muffled by Mike's body in her mouth.  After a few moments, the waves of orgasm passed.  Becky realized she had been clamping down on Mike's torso with her lips, and pulled him out.  He was still alive, panting heavily.


"Oh my god, that was the best blowjob... ever!" he shouted cheerfully.  Becky laughed, and Mike's expressed changed from happy to confused.  "What?  What's funny?" he demanded.


"I didn't even notice.  I thought I'd have to get used to the taste of cum.  But you're so small I couldn't even tell."


Mike opened his mouth to say something, then shut it.  He was afraid of this giant woman, who toyed with him, masturbated herself, and then didn't even notice he had cum in her mouth, too obsessed with her own pleasure.  He realized that the blowjob had really been about her— controlling him every step of the way, deciding when he could orgasm.  Becky really did use him as a toy.


"Don't worry little guy.  You're too cute to look upset."  Becky smiled at him as a bolt of thunder struck outside.  "Oh good!" she shouted, and Mike clasped his hands over his ears at her voice.  Becky leaned forward, clothed breasts rubbing against Mike.  "Shit, I see dad's car.  He'll be here soon."  She sat back, looking at Mike.  He felt uncomfortable in her gaze, but he couldn't figure out what she was thinking.


"Take off your shoes." Becky said.  Mike started to, before pausing.  "Do it and I'll blow you again." Becky ordered.  Mike quickly ripped his shoes off, tossing them over the edge of her palm.


"How soon until your dad gets here?" Mike asked.


"Awww... so cute.  You aren't getting a BJ now.  Hold tight." Becky grabbed Mike off her palm and brought him down to her crotch.  "See you later!" she said cheerfully.  Mike saw her pulling her panties back, exposing a massive pussy, still shimmering with moisture.  "What!  No!  Wait!" he cried, but it wasn't until he felt his feet getting wet that he began to fight.


"Ohh... you feel great... just easy, okay?" Becky said, sliding him inside her.  She moaned as he slipped past her labia, filling her vagina with his body.  Still technically a virgin, although she'd have to reconsider that statement, her tight pussy consumed Mike.  With a last push, his screams cut off as her labia sealed behind him.


Mike could hear the elastic of her underwear snap back on the outside of the fleshy lips in front of him.  "Let me go!" he shouted, squirming.  He was rewarded with a smacking sound and jostling, momentarily stunning him.  Direction soon ceased to have a meaning as Becky moved, tidying herself up, smoothing out her skirt, and collecting Mike's clothing and dropping them into her cleavage.  Nobody would be looking there.  With not a moment to spare, Jonathan came bursting through the doors.


"Honey!  Quickly!  Get ready!" he shouted, running for the lab bench in the far corner.  Hurriedly, Jonathan quickly punched in numbers he had committed to memory.  A quiet whirr, building in intensity, filled the room.


"Daddy?  Will it work?" Becky asked.  She could feel Mike squirming inside her still.  Biting her lip and trying to stay collected, she hoped she only sounded excited.  If her dad noticed anything about the smell in the room, he didn't say anything.


An instrument beeped.  "Ready!" Jonathan said.  "Three!  Two!  One!"  A bolt of lightning hit the antenna on the roof, sending a blue wave of electricity down the cabling and into the machine just as he hit the trigger.  A green beam of light shot out, engulfing Becky, and she began to shrink.  "It's working!" they shouted in unison.


Moments later, father and daughter were re-united and hugging.  "It worked!  It worked!" they cried.  Jonathan took a step back and looked at Becky.  "You seem a bit larger... did I miscalculate your mass at all?  The reduction percentages should have been right... oh no, I really must have miscalculated this time, I'm sorry—"


Becky cut him off with another hug.  "No, Daddy.  You did great.  I can't wait to get home and get cleaned up."


Jonathan sighed.  "I'll give you a ride.  I could use some sleep."  He looked around.  "Say.  Do you know where that kid is?  Mike?"  Becky looked at him quizzically.  "Who?"  "Oh nevermind... I'll call him tomorrow." Jonathan said, turning to get his car keys.  Becky's eyes rolled back as she tried to hide the orgasm Mike had just caused with his fighting, her lips almost hurting from smiling with the thoughts of what lay ahead for her and Mike.