- Text Size +

Alice Campbell thought that today would be different, she hoped that the fact that today was her birthday would force her mother, Deborah, to give her some attention but none of the presents, balloons or the cake that said "Happy birthday Alicia" on the top could stop that woman from adoring his son, Aaron, for five minutes.

Alicia had always wondered why her mother loved him more than her. Could it be because Aaron was the school bully and loved to beat up guys half his size? No,that wasn't it. Maybe it was because of that incident where Aaron put a hidden camera in the female locker room and Deborah had to "speak", without a lot of clothes, with the principal to avoid his son getting expelled? Nah. What if it was because short before their father abandoned them, Aaron stole his father's credit card to buy himself a new computer? Probably, probably not.

Once everyone ate, Alicia picked up the dishes to wash them up. At the Campbell's house it was the norm that the womans would do the house cleaning, the cooking and pretty much everything else and Aaron would do a bunch of nothing.

It's your birthday, let me do it.- Said Veronica, the oldest sister, as she grabbed the plates from Alicia's hands.

Thanks, you are an angel.- Said Alicia.

Moments later, Alicia opened her presents in front of her family; she received the usual: clothes and makeup tools, but his brother gave her something different, a ring. Alicia put it on her finger, the ring seemed old so she thought that it might be an antique; she hoped that it wasn't stolen.

Where did you bought this?- Asked Alicia.

I found it stranded on the shore; you are a worthless piece of trash so you will receive worthless trash.- Said Aaron.

That's my boy, recycling is good.- Said Deborah.

Alicia rolled her eyes. Of course his brother had not given her anything of value, of course he had to be an asshole to her on her birthday and of course her mother had to congratulate him for that. Her "party" continued for about another hour and then she went to her room; her room was her favorite place on her house because that was the only place where she did not felt less than Aaron.

Alone, Alicia looked at her presents; she was grateful for what she had received but sadly nobody had given her what she wanted the most, she said: "Man, I wish Veronica had given me those cute boots we saw last week" and then, from thin air, the boots appaired.

Alicia was astonished, how was it possible for a pair of boots to suddenly appear on her room? she stood in place, thinking what had just happen when she saw the ring on her finger; Alicia remove the ring form her finger and wished for an apple; nothing happened, then she put it back and made the same wish and at that moment a red and shiny apple appeared. 

I can't believe that dumbass gave me a magic ring! I am going to wish for a mansion for me and another for Veronica and we will have expensive cars and expensive clothes and.. - Said Alicia to herself as she ate the apple.

Ugly, mom is flattening some carton boxes on the kitchen, she said that I inspired her to recycle. Have you ever inspire her to do anything? Apart from stop having babies.- Said Aaron who had enter Alicia's room uninvited.

Alicia looked at his brother at the eyes and transformed him into a carton box, it seemed that she could wish stuff on her head without needing to say them at loud. Alicia grabbed Aaron and walked towards the kitchen where she saw her mom; she was flattening boxes and putting them in a trash bag.

Oh, pass me that box.- Said Deborah, the mother, as she raised her arms to get the "box" Alice was carrying.

Alicia wonder what to do. In one hand, Aaron had been a dick to her and everyone else in the world but in the other hand he was her brother. She asked herself what would mean if she actually let her brother get trample, what kind of person would she be? But then she got bored of asking herself moral questions and gave the "box" to her mom.

Deborah put Aaron in the floor and raised her foot, she then slowly crushed him and once he was flatten, she put her foot over him and move it side by side as if she was putting out a cigarette with her shoe.

You should learn from your brother, he takes care of the planet and that is a good thing.- Said Deborah, she was on top of him, using him like a carton rug.

Yeah, sure... hey!, I don't think that box is flatten enough, try stomping it.- Said Alicia.

Deborah looked down at the" box "and convinced herself that Alicia was right, her foot landed over Aaron , then she lifted it and continue to stomp him again and again using all her strenght; Deborah did this for about five minutes because Alicia kept telling her that it wasn't flatten enough. Once Aaron could not possibly be more flat, Alicia went to her room and tried to make her brother appeared; Aaron materialized on Alicia's room, he was a human once again.

Bitch, how do you did that?!- Said Aaron, who was as scared as angry.

Who knows.- Said Alicia.

Then how did you knew I wasn't going to die?- Said Aaron.

Who said I knew?- Said Alicia, with a smirk on her face.

Whatever, do that again and I will punch in the fucking face!- Said Aaron.

Aaron, do you really think is a good idea to threaten somebody with the power of transform you into whatever she wants? Just think about what I could do.- Said Alicia.

Ummm...You are a witch, I... I am going to accuse you with mom!- Said Aaron.

Suddenly, Aaron got in all fours, stuck his tongue out and started to behave like a dog even tho, he was still a human. Alicia took out her shoes and wiggle her toes on front of his face as she smiled; Aaron started to licked her feet, Alicia's wish was forcing him to clean them with his tongue while acting like a dog.

Mommy will not save you this time.- Said Alicia.

Alicia sat on a chair and wished for a good book; she relaxed and read while the big bully of his brother clean her feet. From time to time she will chuckled thinking on ideas of how to torture Aaron.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

---Please, feel free to suggest what you want to happen next.---