- Text Size +

I groggily awoke to an incredibly wet warmth enclosing the top half of my cock. My dream became reality when the haze in my eyes cleared to reveal my gorgeous sister dunking her mouth on my dick. A sunbeam filtered through the skylight window reflected off her golden hair and gave her a divine glow.

A swirl of her tongue jolted me to wider consciousness. Her hand cupped and cuddled my balls. I moaned my gratitude. At equal size, my cock was too big to engulf wholly, so she adjusted her height a bit. Now with the room to permit it, I thrusted my hips upward, getting my waist to meet her lips.

At the bottom of my humping, she would do that tongue swirling thing and move her head up as she sucked. Then I would hump again. This dazzling cycle could have sustained itself for half an hour or something, but after several minutes, she upped her gusto. She sucked harder and pressed her tongue more roughly on my mushroom head. I blasted my love into her thirsty mouth. So much cum came out, some of it dribbled out of the corner of her luscious lips and slid down my shaft. My cock lost little of its hardness, but it was enough relief for now.

“Gods, you’re just getting tastier,” she said as she stretched her arms up, jutting out those enchanting breasts of hers. Her hand grabbed mine and pulled it up. I sat up. “Come on. I want that swim now.”

“You sure? We might end up starting a lot of trouble.”

“That’s what I’m hoping for. That’ll give us an excuse to eat humans and grow even bigger. I think we’re ready to take on anything. After all, it’s a bright day.”

I smiled. “And I guess it’s best not to keep our supporters waiting. Let’s sneak out. I just want it to be us.”

So as quietly as two skyscraper sized beings could, we tiptoed out of our home. The instant the sunlight struck our skin, we began converting it to size. Strolling across our farm, or what was left of it, we held hands. There was no rush, but that still meant a couple of hundred miles an hour, and it only became faster as our strides gradually got longer.

Notable examples of human civilization kept well away from our farm. It was thus a scenic saunter through nature, scaring a lot of birds from their perches. We went around the familiar grounds of the mountain range, our feet expanding to the point they pulverized hundred foot trees in an explosion of harmless splinters.

The glimmer of glass and steel clusters ultimately reached our vision. Most of the buildings looked to be ankle height or less. We found a road and let it guide us to the town. Based on how many cars ran off the road and crashed, our mere presence was causing numerous injuries and deaths. My sharp eyesight also detected that the miniature earthquakes our steps produced cracked the pavement and felled any pole not secured too deeply in the ground. Lucky for the town, we stayed at the outskirts, as we were not going to go out of our way to bring destruction just yet.

Passed that little town, we saw others dotting the flat landscape in denser and denser fashion. Even if we wanted to go out of our way to avoid destruction, it would have proved impossible. As it was, our feet carelessly plowed any road or structure they came across. Unsurprisingly, wooden buildings felt like cubed trees. Brick and concrete crumbled as though they were made from a mixture of compact sand and tiny pebbles. Steel crumpled like thick tinfoil, though we had not come across much of it up to now.

Humans were mostly squished when they were in their cars or in an edifice, so we could not feel them much. Even when we caught a few out in the open, our dreadful size made it so that their insignificant bursting bodies barely registered physically. However, the popping humans mentally stimulated us plenty. It was impossible to get rid of my hard on as I surveyed all the chaos we wrought.

I clasped my sister’s hand tighter. She turned to flash me a knowing smile. We stopped walking to get in some kisses and clutching gropes. Rachel glanced down to see a ten story bank between us. She lifted her right foot and gently settled her sole on its roof. Windows shattered and debris fell. Some people ran out, even if they probably didn’t know exactly what was happening. I rose my foot and set it on top of hers. With a stomp, I sent both our feet through ten floors in half a blink. The shockwave from that act blew anything not nailed down a hundred yards.

“It’s just so easy,” said Rachel. “Even at my original size that little building would have been no problem to flatten.”

“Well, from up here I can see a shiny sparkle bigger than the others. Has to be an actual city.”

“Then what are we waiting for!”

She giggled and leapt out of my arms to begin skipping toward the brightest twinkle. What an innocently devastating vision she was. Every footprint she left seemed to create fires and smoke from burst gas lines or compromised gas stations. The whirling wind in her wake formed unstable tornadoes that flung terminal rubble every which way. I followed her annihilating footsteps, though made sure to not retread exactly on them. No point in having giant feet if I was just going to step on an already trampled area.

At another town over, Rachel ceased her frolicking when something on the ground attracted her attention. She bent over to pick it up, indirectly mooning me. It was a long, thin object dangling between her fingers. A passenger train.

“It’s like a fat spaghetti string filled with people!” she said. “Wanna share?”

I took her up on the offer. I picked up the end near the ground and observed the entombed morsels within. As expected, those still conscious were screaming at the sight of the great eyeballs penetrating their panicked souls. They had just been average folks worried about getting to their destination on time. Now there was only one destination they needed to concern themselves with.

Both ends of the train entered a mouth. The bland taste of steel did nothing for me, so I chewed through it a bit at a time. With this method I got the viscera of splattered people exploding on my teeth and tongue. Nevertheless, big sections of the train cars remained largely intact when I swallowed for the first time, so I imagined several people were alive when they arrived in my dark stomach.

My extended cock made contact with Rachel first, followed shortly by my lips. Our tongues battered the pieces of train lingering in our mouths. We didn’t stop kissing until every crumb was down one of our throats. My cock just kept stabbing and running up her thighs and stomach, getting streaks of pre-cum over her.

Wrapping her hand around my member, she asked, “Wanna fuck me now?”

“Yes, but I really wanna fuck you in a city. I want millions of people watching us. I want our lovemaking to squash thousands of people at once.”

“I don’t know how you restrain yourself. Alex and Daddy just can’t wait to stick their cocks in me and Mother. You like the buildup, don’t you?”

“I think it makes for a better fucking. I want our first real fuck to be perfect.”

“How romantic.” She planted an approving kiss on my lips. “I want it to be extra special too. We’re sooo close to the city. Let’s go invite it to our special fuck!”

The chase began again, her creamy ass cheeks my goal.

Soon we encountered the first true city. Bands of buildings here actually surpassed our hips, and the chorus of terror coming from sirens and screams could be heard without having to bend down. A swath of suburbia was trodden upon to get closer to the tallest edifices. The biggest, nicest looking homes that represented and held all the hard work their owners put into it were literally beneath our notice. Foot shaped imprints up to twenty feet deep was all that was left after their decades of effort.

“It’s kinda pretty, isn’t?” asked Rachel.

“Yeah. It’s almost like they made it just for us to break.”

I put a hand on her shoulder and turned her to me. We locked lips and wrestled tongues, this time with the added spice of knowing we had the attention of millions. Her awesome tits smushed against my chest, her stiff nipples denting my pecs. I grabbed her ass and pulled her hips to mine, putting my upright rigidness between us. Our aggregating excitement made our kisses rougher, noisier, and wetter.

While taking one of my peeks as I made out with her, I saw a plane taking off. Tracing back its burgeoning flightpath led me to the nearby airport, giving me an idea. Not breaking off our lips, I pushed Rachel backward. Her lower legs blindly bashed into several towers, though none more than thirty stories tall since I directed us away from the center of the city. Those handful of obliterated buildings no doubt doubled or tripled the number of lives we ended.

Curious about where I was taking her, the Titaness halted our kissing to look around. “What are you doing? We’re moving away from the city.”

“The city isn’t going anywhere… but some of these planes are.” I stopped us by a large patch of flat, mostly empty gray land. “Can’t let too many people escape.”

“Ooo, I bet some are filled with human snacks!” Rachel separated from me to take her own directed steps to the aircraft lined up by the airport terminal. She plucked up a winged tube and inspected it. She laughed, probably bursting most of the eardrums within the toy plane. “It’s full of terrified little people!”

“Perfect aphrodisiacs, sis.” I grabbed another plane. “Lay down.”

Her plump ass cratered the ground and rocked the delicate planes nearby. As she supported her upper body with her elbows, I kneeled by her. I next pinched my plane in the middle and pulled it apart. I hovered the front half over Rachel’s rosy face. Recognizing what was coming, she opened her mouth and stuck out her slightly curled tongue. I tilted the plane almost ninety degrees, getting dozens of people to plummet toward their horrendous doom. Most made it to her tongue, but a few missed it or bounced off the edges to fall and splatter much farther down.

I shook the broken tube extra hard to make sure any laggards that had somehow found a way to prevent themselves from losing to gravity were loosened. If a few managed to keep alive after that, I doubt they lived much longer after I tossed their section of the plane into the terminal. Rachel did not swallow yet. She waited for the back half of passengers to be dipped into her mouth as well before gulping them all down.

Seeing that someone opted to escape their plane, I took the plane that suddenly activated the emergency escape. Not wanting for too many to get away, I picked this one up next. I figured I could use this one to feed a different mouth. I tore off the wings and lowered the fuselage to the burning region between my twin’s thighs. Anyone in the cockpit got an excellent view of her gorgeous pussy lips opening up to accept them. The makeshift dildo smoothly slid inside her. Before it went all the way in, I pulled it back out. The surface was already getting fairly crinkled.

As I kept up that pattern, Rachel rose the plane in her hand to her mouth and began chomping down on it ten yards at a time. Halfway done, she sucked out the rest of the contents.

The small dildo was becoming severely compromised. Its crumpling ripped open several large fissures, not to mention every window was surely shattered. The giantess’ lubricating fluids were flooding the interior by using these breaches. By rolling the plane, I know I must have gotten many of the survivors stuck on a nicely even layer of pre-cum. Perhaps some had drowned in it already. What a pathetic way to die. It was just as likely the roasting heat also knocked out some humans.

Sensing that the plane was less useful inside her, I pulled it out completely and put some of it in my mouth. I sucked on the wreckage to lick up its sultry taste. Keeping half the aircraft in my mouth, I leaned over to bring the other half to Rachel. Our kissing crushed the humiliated object into less than scrap.

Meanwhile, I was brushing my cock’s head on her outer lips and clit, getting both of us to moan. I teased her by only barely getting my tip through her lips before pulling out. I probably tormented myself more than anything.

Alleviating my need to tease further, Rachel said, “Gods, just fuck me already!”

I thrusted all my weight into her hips, my balls slapping her ass at the end of it. My teeth gritted and her clenching hand crunched a plane on the ground out of existence. Despite my entire body being in her cunt many times, I had never been so encompassed by such warmth and love before. Rachel’s back dropped to the ground. After taking in the rippling feel of her soaked cunt for a moment, I partly pulled back out so I could pump into her again, and holy hell did feeling her softly rugged, leathery velvet wetness grinding all along my cock almost make me cum right then.

Simply wanting the amazing sensations to last longer than a minute or two, I was slow at first. I couldn’t even stare at Rachel for too long, since just looking at her playing with her massive titties was threatening to stimulate my load out of me faster than I wanted. When I thought I got a handle on myself, I upped my pace, which impelled more grunts and moans from each of us.

The fuck-quakes that came from me collapsed the terminal building into a cloud of dusty smoke. Hundreds of people fled out the building and from the remaining planes. Rather than being upset that they were escaping, I was glad to have them add to the considerable number of people watching me fuck my giantess twin sister. I certainly couldn’t get enough of the superbly irresistible view of Rachel’s face contorting into different shapes—some cute, some making her look like a tired whore.

Feeling that I was close, I pushed up my partner’s legs until her knees were smushed against her tits. I had seen my mother ask for this position, so I figured it was something a woman enjoyed. Going by Rachel’s squeaking yelps, it wasn’t a bad decision. Hoping it staved off my orgasm a tad longer, I grew. If anything, the tightening grip on my cock had the opposite intended effect, but it sent Rachel into another fit of screaming hysterics. When she told me she was cumming, it sent me over the edge.

Jumbo ropes of cum blasted into her deepest crevice. The high-pitched shout she released rang my ears, so I would not be surprised to learn that the sound wave liquefied the very brains of the nearest humans. Her elated cunt compressed every square inch of my fully inserted dick. Her mission was to squeeze out every last ounce of cum from me, and she was succeeding. I hoarsely grunted and yelled out her name as my overstimulated neurons fired all at once.

At the end of my cock’s twitching, my dazed head fell on her plush breasts. For the next couple of minutes, the only sensations I picked up were her fingers lovingly running through my hair and the softness of my impromptu bed. My first clear thought compelled me to seek out my lover’s mouth, so I lifted most of my weight off of her and crawled toward them. The mere fact that she accepted my kisses got a surge of blood back into my dick.

Taking notice of the recovering rigidity, she said, “Don’t stick that in me again just yet. My poor pussy still feels too tingly to appreciate your amazing cock if it goes right back in now.”

“Your fine pussy can rest easy, sis. I’d like to get in some fun in the city before we fuck again.”

“An excellent idea. Help me up.”

I got up and extended my hand down to her. She grabbed it to leverage herself to her feet. For the first time ever, she had to angle her head up to look into my eyes while we both stood. Rachel kept her hand clasped to mine as we strode through the airport terminal’s remnants.

With us bearing down on the city, I asked, “Any ideas?”

“My stomach has one.” She patted her belly, producing thunderous slaps for the city to hear. “Look, our earthquakes are getting a lot of people out of the buildings. So many little people are packing the streets…”

The half mile tall girl took a couple more steps, then she went on her knees. She scanned the streets for a moment, enjoying the chaos she caused by simply being. Her upper body dropped until her celestial face hovered a hundred feet over a ribbon of immobile cars and scurrying humans. Clumps of her hair were heavy enough to cause plenty of havoc to the exterior of smaller buildings. Several people were no doubt entangled in her strands if they weren’t outright crushed.

Pursing her lips, I heard the whistling disturbance of her sucking in air. Of course, it only started as air. Objects as heavy as cars instantly flew up toward her lips. The powerful suction attracted dozens of people, and a negligible crawl forward attracted dozens more. If anyone had a chance to escape her range, it came during the brief moment their hunter licked her lips clean, downed what she had gathered, and exhaled before restarting the living vacuum.

My attention was fixated on her wonderful ass pointing right at me. I wanted to start pounding it so badly, but I knew she would prefer more than a couple of hundred people in her stomach first. So, like a bird trying to impress his mate, I decided to help her get more food.

Once I studied the urban topography for a bit, I headed for an area just ahead and to the left of Rachel. I crouched. Just like walking, the act sent an acute gale in all directions. As expected, my presence coerced hundreds of tinies to run the other way. I was actually impressed at how fast their itty bitty legs took them, with the slower ones sometimes being trampled by the faster ones. It was funny to think that human feet could do so much injury to their own kind. And then there was my feet. A wiggle of my toes rumbled the ground hundreds of yards away. My settling soles could flatten the fattest man into a residue thinner than a paper sheet.

With a few finger pokes on some streets and buildings, I created impassable craters and walls of debris, further herding the alarmed human appetizers toward a small park. When larger groups of humans reached the park turned dinner plate, I stepped closer to it in order to carve out an artificial canyon around much of it, forcing them into a tighter ball. By the time Rachel got near the park, I had effectively gathered somewhere in the neighborhood of three thousand unlucky souls. Unable to help myself, a finger wet from spit dragged over the mob. Another quick lick promptly ended the hopes and dreams of dozens of wailing humans.

Seeing what I had done for her, my twin rose up to connect our lips in a grateful kiss. Far below, thousands of soon to be snacks saw as the giant roughly fondled the largest tits they had ever laid eyes on. They heard the giantess giggle when her nipples were pinched and lightly twisted. Next, the shadow over them became larger and darker as their goddess loomed her face directly above.

As the assembled horde was preparing to face life inside a giantess’ mouth and belly for the first time, I prepared to enter the inside of a giantess’ pussy again. I maneuvered myself behind Rachel and rubbed my pre-cum over her generous ass cheeks. When I heard her begin to suck up her meal, I grabbed two handfuls of that ass and rammed her slit. She stopped sucking to murmur her gratification. Feeling more animalistic, the giantess stuck out her tongue and slammed its tip down on several people. It then tilled the ground to harvest the mass of meat.

A thousand people were gone in a few seconds, and the others would have followed in less than thirty seconds if my doggy style fuck did not slow her down, since she would coo and moan for a few moments every few moments.

Ultimately, however, her small portion meal disappeared down her throat. I didn’t think there was much external stimulation available after that, but I was proven wrong when I felt some mild, warm pinches across my back. They kind of tickled, as though someone was rapidly tapping me with their long nails. A second later and I saw bursts of flame over Rachel’s back and on the ground around us. The pinches has been explosions. We were being attacked by the military.

While the physical consequences were more endearing than painful, it still grated me mentally that nigh insignificant humans were trying to interfere with our lovemaking. Plus, no matter how ineffective their violent acts were, the fact that they were trying to hurt someone I loved still pissed me off. I ended up using that anger. I seized Rachel’s waist and used the extra leverage to pound her cunt faster and harder.

“Fuuuck! Yesss! Just like that, Ryan!” A hand of hers tapped her clit as though it were a broken button she was urgently trying to get to work again. “Harder! Just a little harder!”

I “reached out” to absorb a chuck of the sunlight. In that moment, I think I was able to soak up some energy from the next wave of missiles. In any case, I paid greater attention to how the flexing cunt of my sister tensed as I grew. I laid my upper body on her back and slammed her planetary tits together. My cum shot forth from a cock in unending spasm. After four or five blasts of my seed lathered and bubbled her vaginal walls, she hollered her climax to the world. I felt my balls deflate as her enduring orgasm kneaded my cock with equal parts fierceness and affection.

This time, it was Rachel who collapsed. Her body fell forward, not caring that her head landed on top of a block of concrete, glass, and steel. All that engineering to her crumbled like a dry sand castle. Her hard breathing sucked in and blew out tons of rubble mixed with people. When I pulled out, her hips lazily crashed on top of what remained of the park, and a fuckload of cum spurted out of her pussy. I laid on my side next to the recuperating titaness, my prickly skin unable to discriminate between the hot flashes that came from missiles and those that came from my blood pumping and rushing throughout my bulk.

A row of explosions struck Rachel’s shoulders and the street in front of her face. Lifting her head and shaking it, she said, “How rude! They’re attacking us, Ryan!”

“Yeah. There are some jets somewhere in the sky. The missiles didn’t hurt, did they?”

“No, I’m fine. They felt like hard taps, that’s all. Still, I’d like to punish those dumb pilots.”

“We’d have to get a lot bigger to reach them.”

“Which means we need to eat a few cities. I could do that.”

“Didn’t you want to go for a swim?”

“Oh, yeah.” A giggle. “There are probably some humans trying to escape on their little boats. Let’s go catch them!”

We stood up. Hundreds of tons of rubbish clung to our sweaty bodies. Taking any excuse to touch her, my hands brushed off some of that filth. She did the same.

A few strides west brought us to the city’s wide harbor and docks. To avoid our stamping feet, dozens of panicked humans jumped into the water. Many of them quickly realized that our feet were not deterred by a shallow slice of the ocean. They could only shriek in terror when our soles darkened their world until they pushed them to the bottom in an instant. The depth of the water here barely registered as a puddle to us.

Even after several steps, the water barely surpassed the height of our ankles. Of course, the measly splashes we created in this glorified kiddie pool were translated to one hundred foot killer waves that crashed into the coastline. We weren’t even trying to make them as big as possible.

“How far do we have to go for the water to get any deeper?” Rachel asked.

“We could just shrink for-”

Streaks of smoke heading right for us interrupted me. Several impacted us two seconds later. When I waved away the annoying smoke that hazed up my vision, I saw that the smoke trails led to the ocean surface, not the sky.

“Hey, sis. See that? I think there are some military ships there.”

“Yes! No way they can escape us. Pretty dumb to attract our attention like that. Look! More tiny missiles!”

We strode forward, the projectiles that now came from the sky and sea doing nothing to discourage us. With worthier prizes luring us, we ignored the civilian craft we spotted, letting them capsize or fruitfully flee. And the navy ships did indeed look worthy. There were four on the horizon, each separated from the other by a mile. The sea floor near them dropped somewhat, but that only meant our knees now got wet.

A couple dozen helicopters hovered and fired their munitions from above. They were out of physical reach, but I knew those machines to be pretty susceptible to strong winds. Like I was swinging a baseball bat with one hand, I swung my arm in the direction of the densest cluster of aircraft. A distortion of air cracked the sky. In a moment, that shockwave just tore off most of the rotor blades, sending the expensive machines plummeting to the sea. Seeing what happened, a laughing Rachel copied me. That resulted in another five choppers spinning out of control.

“Just a little bigger and we can do that to the dumb jets,” said my twin.

“Patience, sis. We can take revenge on these boats first.”

She put her hands on her hips. “True, true. They do have a lot more humans in them, too.”

Rachel stepped up to the closest gray ship and gazed down at it with a haughty grin. The narrow vessel was jostled by the wave, but it remained upright. To the sailors still on the top deck, they stared up in awed dread as the hand of their goddess reached down for them. While about twice as long as her hand, the ship was only as wide as three of her fingers at its widest, so she felt no obligation to use both her hands to lift all that steel.

I was about to get my own boat, but Rachel said, “Ryan, come here. I have an idea.”

On getting back beside her, the giantess crouched, careful to keep her toy steady. Next, her free hand wrapped itself around the base of my half limp dick. After pumping it a few times, she guided my hard meat into her mouth. Her twirling tongue and deep suction got me to full mast. A flood of saliva glazed most of my cock before her mouth released it.

The ship came back into play when she tilted it, its bow pointing at my cock. Sailors dropped on to their new ship, easily getting stuck to my sister’s saliva. There weren’t a lot on the top deck, however. To fix that, a flex of muscles cracked the ship in two halves, revealing its many chambers and tunnels. One half was angled toward my cock, and the other to her mouth. The most sensitive part of me could just register the collision of people and unfastened items landing on my broad cock head.

In the moment nothing more came out, the giantess let that half of her broken toy rejoin the ocean. Hundreds of people squirming in their lagoon of spit suddenly beheld the top of a young woman’s mouth overtake their sky. Lives previously dedicated to the service of their country now led to being nothing more than to add a peppery spice to a titanic blowjob.

For a minute, Rachel was actually careful to not simply suck off the sailors all at once, and she kept her tongue to the bottom of my cock and its sides. I was so into the blowjob that it took me a bit to notice that the back half of the ship was being used as a dildo. I lost sight of that fact again when she finally did apply a great deal of suction and tongue play, instantly splattering hundreds of brave souls to the back of her throat. In the end, this first ship could not provide the orgasms we needed. The sailors were gone and her dildo crumpled too much to be useful. It was time to get another ship to finish what the first started.

I think the remaining warships were propelling away from us, but they were so slow that we did not have to worry about them actually absconding from us. Their ammunition also must have been running low, as we were hardly bothered by missiles anymore. Thus, the next batch of warrior seafarers, who wielded some of the most advanced weapon systems in the world, failed to stop us from using them for our sex play.

On this round, Rachel kindly handed me one half of the ship so that I could empty its contents in my mouth. The bursting flavors on my tongue combined brilliantly with my sister’s wanton tongue going to town on a cock hundreds of humans adhered to it. I was so close to jizzing, but it required a third ship to reach that point.

That left one vessel by its lonesome. It was a rectangular shaped boat that seemed to have been the carrier of the now lost helicopters and perhaps some of the jets far above. Just as Rachel went to pick it up, a flash of light starker than the unobscured sun blinded us.