- Text Size +

I ate as though I were training for a food eating contest. As I got capable enough to hold my bigger sizes, I began eating the smaller animals the farm raised to bring variety to my family’s meals. To absorb as much of their energy as their bodies could give, I gulped down the chickens, turkeys, rabbits, dogs, and cats whole. It was so amusingly odd to feel them thrashing in my stomach when I got enough animals in there. Still, with animals being eaten all the time in nature, it was nothing too special beyond the tickling sensation. Only one creature could comprehend the existential horror of becoming a greater being’s lunch.

My next leap into giant-hood came when I grew a little over two hundred feet tall, or a size I believed I could gobble up a person without much trouble. Reading my mind, it was Rachel who gifted me with four prisoners for us to share while in her room one afternoon. I grew to the two hundred feet and sat on her bed. She dumped the box of prisoners between me and her. They only wore their boxers.

“Which one will be your first?”

I studied the little guys for a minute, Rachel’s hunting fingers keeping them from running away. The tallest, fattest of the group attracted my attention the most.

When I went to pick him up, Rachel snickered and said, “I had a feeling he would be the lucky one.”

The human howling and floundering between my fingertips brought goosebumps throughout my skin. Who knew the soles of one’s feet could experience that shiver? A man who would otherwise be considered intimidating to a human was about an inch and a half in my palm. Nothing ever looked so pathetic.

I shook the fucker to get him to be quiet a few seconds. I then rose him to my nostrils and sniffed him. My stomach growled from the salt tinged aroma his steak-like musk emitted. I switched just flipped in my brain. I felt as though I had been lost out in a dessert for weeks, and now there was this life sustaining grub right in front of me.

I hurriedly tossed him in my mouth, coated him in a thick layer of saliva, and swallowed him head first. My immediate impression was thinking that he tasted like a uniquely seasoned chunk of rare steak. He struggled of course, but my inner muscles easily pushed him downward. I sensed him fall into my stomach. He instantly gave me a boost in mood and energy. A current member of the world’s ruling class was now helplessly trying to stop himself from being dissolved in my acids.

“Congratulations, brother. You’re now a man-eating giant. How was he?”

“Perfect.”

The giantess, who was still dressed, noted my exposed hardness. “It can be even more so. Take another tiny in your mouth. Just suck him while I suck you off.”

I grabbed all three convicts and plopped one of them on my tongue. Darkness and intense moisture enclosed all around him. Stumbling on all fours, he tried running toward my shut lips, but my tongue curling upward rolled him toward my throat. He stopped before the fall, giving me my chance to push his body on a row of teeth. I pressed down lightly, not intending to chew him, not yet, anyway. I just wanted him in place as I sucked his salvia drenched skin.

Speaking of sucking, Rachel’s own mouth had completely taken in my cock. I felt my head brushing against her soft, soggy throat. She sucked it all at once and whipped her fantastic tongue back and forth. I groaned noisily. The screaming new flavor in my mouth and the sublime sheath my cock was encased in speedily ferried my orgasm from my balls to my sister’s throat. While I came, I ingested my succulent stimulant. Rachel’s cheerful moans as she swallowed my cum helped send even more seed her way.

When my cock wetly popped out of her mouth, she said, “Gods, Ryan, you taste so damn good. I don’t know why you taste better than Alex or Dad, but please don’t change.”

With strong breaths, I said, “You’ve tasted Dad, too?”

“Yeah, just two days ago. He wanted to fuck me, but I’ve been saving myself for you the last three weeks, so I just blew him.”

“You’re saving yourself for me?”

“Uh-huh. It turns me on so much knowing you and I will soon get to fuck for real, and I don’t want to dull that feeling with replacements. I’ll just be thinking of you, and that’s not fair to Alex and Dad.”

“That last part sounds like Mom.”

“Yes! She’s the one who suggested the idea. She even says she’ll also resist fingering me or eating me out until you and I release all our pent up desire.”

“Ah, that’s why Mom hasn’t blown me lately. In that case, just like you helped me not get too pent up, let me return the favor. Open wide!” She opened her mouth. “I meant your other mouth, but here’s one snack for you.”

Her oversized lips kissed mine after my present went behind them. As we made out, she slipped off the clothes covering her healthy hips. She spread her vertical lips so that I could shove the last victim inside her, as well four fingers. How bizarre be a hundred times more powerful than I ever had, yet still feel like my sister’s plaything!

Our much smaller plaything was shared from one mouth to the other, mixing that matchless human flavor with my twin’s own fleshly zest. I pushed my hand deeper into her cunt until my upright thumb reached her clit. I wiggled my fingers against her inner self while my thumb’s tip rubbed her clit. My other hand groped her heavy tits.

After several moments, Rachel pushed the man in her mouth into mine, the said, “Eat him. You need your energy!” I opened my mouth to show her the exhausted man lying on my tongue. The next time I opened my mouth, he was gone. “Now use your extra energy to get me off, shorty.”

The giantess lied down so that I could not reach her lips or boobs. She wanted me to focus on her clit and cunt, so I cajoled her to spread her legs wider to give me easier access. I shrank to the point that my whole hand and forearm fit snugly inside her. There was never getting any used to how hot she was in there, but being this big made me sweat a lot less than sticking my entire body within the living boiler.

Like my dick would soon do, I pulled my arm back and then pushed it in. I felt the human I left previously, but cared nothing about what happened to him. I started the motions achingly slow to tease her. My tongue whirled around her clit to underscore the provocative game I played. When I sensed that her rasping breaths were becoming more frustrated than pleased, I upped the pressure and speed of my arm and tongue.

I kept up this pattern of gradual escalation until I got her sopping wet and yelling my name. The sheer power of that thrusting must have turned that human to less than pulp. On seeing her head unable to settle to one side, that’s when I did something my cock could not do—I wiggled my fingers to tickle the ceiling of her cunt.

If I were any weaker, the tightening of her snapping pussy would have broken my arm. As it was, the grip on my tired arm gave me the excuse to rest it. The work my tongue did stopped shortly afterward. Her long, tense climax quaked me through our intimately personal connection. The instant she loosened her clutch, I slipped out of my lover.

Now free to look about, I saw Mom and my brother. Alex’s back was against Rachel’s doorway as Mom sunk her tongue down his throat. Our twin lovin’ had clearly inspired the mother and son duo. Rachel eventually noticed the progressively incestuous display when she sat up. She and I watched as Mom pulled down our brother’s shorts to pop out his ready cock. Compared to the largest member of the family, my brother’s monstrous member looked more than manageable for my mother’s mouth.

She slurped and sucked him for several minutes, getting him to the edge before sliding the engorged dick back out. Mom next walked over to a chair by Rachel’s desk and leaned over it. Even still in her shorts Mom’s bubble butt was so fucking irresistible. It almost motivated me to waste all the energy I had gathered to grow big enough to push Alex aside and take Mom for myself.

However, Alex was currently more motivated than me. He stomped over to Mom and pulled down her shorts so that he could jam his face in her pussy. With Alex’s slowed growth making him a little shorter than Rachel, his head was dwarfed by his parent’s great ass cheeks. Nevertheless, Mom’s moans told us that she enjoyed her son’s mouth action on her wet pussy lips. Alex was far too wound to merely keep tasting my mother’s juices. He needed to do more than stroke his erection with his hand. He rose and lined up a cock still thick with Mom’s spit. It thrusted inside her without any friction at all.

With no possibility that I could join, I shrank back down and watched the show with a hardening rod between my legs. Always there to add to my excitement and relieve it, Rachel scooped me up to kiss, lick, and suck me all over for a minute. Then she placed me on the part of her tongue that stuck out her mouth. I stared at my fucking mother and brother as I grinded my balls and cock on the tip.

My brother’s slackened thrusts and loud grunting hinted at the orgasm now conquering his body and mind. I wasn’t far off. When she tasted my little drops of cum, Rachel drew me in her mouth and shut it. There wasn’t too much activity while inside her sultry mouth, so I was able to hear the muffled bustle still happening outside.

I discerned that my family wasn’t done fucking yet when their voices and murmuring came closer. Rachel’s bed splintered and cracked from the increased weight being placed upon it. Rachel lightly began kissing somebody. As there was no tongue involved, I assumed it to be my brother, especially when I head Mom’s more distant voice a while later.

Something giant thudded the bed repeatedly. More kissing commenced, but this time another tongue did join in. It snaked me into Mom’s mouth. The original tongue fought back for its prize. I was passed around in this way for who knows how long.

Jennifer’s mouth ultimately kept me as her growling throat articulated her inbound climax. Her unconfined squeal rang my ears, and the prolonged moan afterward rumbled my bones. Once the girls cleaned themselves up, they put on their pads for that week.

As it turned out, I needed to get therapy pads for myself when I couldn’t get the needle to pierce my skin. Doctor Freeman was thrilled about this development. It meant that the therapy wasn’t merely working on the size gene, but ancillary ones as well. And while I wasn’t as thrilled about no longer being able to receive the purest form of the therapy, it was good to know that even at my smallest size I was evolving into a superior being. I wondered what it would now take for something to make me bleed if even I couldn’t prick my own skin with something sharp.

My progression did not stop with increased invulnerability. Another change happened a few days later. Actually, when recalling what I felt, the gentle tingle that sometimes delighted my skin probably happened as far back as the week before, it was only that I began to really notice the sensation when I realized it occurred while I grew outside. More precisely, it happened when the sun’s unobstructed rays tanned any part of my skin that wasn’t clothed.

After some tests, I guessed that the sun was supplying me with a bit of energy. It wasn’t much, but when I focused on it, it made it easier for me to grow past my previous limits, if at a much slower rate than simply going for it. With some mastery, I figured I could use a constantly cloudless day to grow incredibly massive. I hoped my family obtained the same ability.

There had yet to be a breakthrough on getting the girls to grow at will. I figured their much grander bodies and less effective delivery method needed more time to change them. No one was too hung up about it, though. They saw gaining more height as a bonus more than anything life changing like I did. It was perhaps that very mindset that held them back. With the goal of making sure it wasn’t their own state of mind restricting them, I brought it up next time a nude Rachel and I were at our spot.

“What do you mean?” asked my twin.

“I mean, when I was basically feeling desperate to grow, that’s when it first happened. I imagined myself bigger and stronger to please you. I’m not sure you really want to grow all that badly.”

“I guess you could be right. I’m definitely not desperate.”

“Well, maybe you don’t have to feel as desperate as I was, but it helps if you want it.”

“I do want it! I think it’ll be so amazing to be big enough to use get bigger!”

“But why?”

“Why?”

“Yeah. What do you want to do?”

A giggle. “I think it’ll be awesome for you to get as big as I am now, only for me to get so big that you still fit on my hand like you do now.”

“Heh, all my hard work for nothing. That’s funny, but that’s not enough. Getting bigger for me meant loving you like I imagined, to give you Titan children.”

“Aww. You already want to give me babies?”

“Lots of them. I want to start a true race of Titans with you. Don’t you want that?”

She grinned, brightening the gloomy evening sky. “I do.”

“Then we have to be Titans ourselves. We have to be so big and strong that no human army could ever threaten their new, rightful lords. I want you to be my Titan queen. Can you close your eyes and imagine that for me?” Those amber gems became cloaked under her eyelids. “Do you see yourself as my queen?”

“Yes.”

“How big are you?”

“We’re both huge. We’re sitting chest deep in the ocean. Our children are playing with those human military ships like they’re bath toys.”

“We can get closer to that scene if you can grow right now. Grow, Rach!”

My command echoed off her body. A crisp silence pervaded the world around us for exactly two seconds, then I felt her feminine physique pulse under me. I fell back on her palm as she expanded in seemingly one instant burst. She yelped. This quick explosion in size continued in a slower, if still noticeable, progression. The yelp converted into a low moan. To not interrupt her, I stopped my instinctive shout by clasping my mouth shut. I just wanted to see how far, how high, she could take herself.

The rising giantess shook her head a few moments after the growth started. I knew then she was experiencing something similar to the mild vertigo I felt when pushing myself to my limit. Nevertheless, even decelerating her progress further gave her dozens of feet a second. I saw myself becoming smaller than a human had once been to her. The average tree around us shrank to look like those little bonsai ones. Her nipples, puffing up from both the growth and some arousal, extended to be almost as long as I was tall.

Finally, she exhaled a breath she had been holding in, cueing the end of her spurt. I estimated that she had grown more than three times her original size. She opened her eyes and looked down at me, her now ant sized brother. A buff ant, but an ant nonetheless. She gasped, then looked at her reduced surroundings.

With a booming undertone, she said, “Ryan… it worked! I’m sitting and I’m taller than I was standing. Look how cute you look! You didn’t just shrink on me, did you?”

“I think the shrunken world should tell you I didn’t. You look sexy as hell, sis.”

She looked down at her ballooned boobs. Her free hand groped them. “Thank you. I have to enjoy being bigger than Mom before she figures out this growing thing.”

Letting go of her boob, she reached for a tree. Plucking it like a flower, she brought it to her face. The plant would have been able to brush her knee beforehand, but now it was down her throat in a couple of chomps.

“Mmm, interesting,” she said.

“What?”

“Trees weren’t really my thing, but this one tastes pretty nice. Did your tastes change when you grew?”

“I’m not sure. I didn’t eat trees and humans before I could grow.”

“Humans! My tongue has to do a few experiments on them.”

“They’ll be even smaller than me right now.”

“Then I need a bunch of humans.”

“When you’re a true Titan queen, you’ll have a supply of billions.”

“I can’t wait! First, I’ll see if you taste any differently.”

Her hand rose me to her protracting tongue. The reddish-pink appendage briefly slid along her palm before its saliva stuck me to its surface and retracted back into its refuge. If I didn’t already have the ability to grow, I would have been a tad afraid. I trusted Rachel, of course, but being this tiny made me susceptible to an immense amount of pressure that came from some light suction and being pressed against her cheek or the roof of her mouth. And as in control as she was, there was only so much dexterity one could attain with something no bigger than a seed.

Fortunately, my sister was aware that she could not go all out on me when she did not know exactly how much more power her new size granted her. So, after only a few tumbles and gentle suctions, I was back outside.

She licked her lips. “Delicious! Even so small, it was like you were twice as tasty as before. I bet that goes for humans, too.”

“Still, we’re gonna need scientific evidence.”

“Then let’s go get some! I bet Mom has some people stashed away. We should go surprise her. Or should I shrink? Do you think anyone has noticed my bigger self yet?”

“Part of the reason I wanted you to test your growth now was because of how cloudy it is. The humans can’t see us from their satellites and most of the workers are gone by now. We should be fine. Go ahead and walk home at this size.”

“Will do! I’m gonna stand up!”

I heard a kind of repressed grumbling that I believed originated from her muscles working to lift her gargantuan frame. Her breasts jiggled in an almost slow motion manner. The quick elevator ride took me to a view only the tallest of skyscrapers could beat. She took in the view as well before picking up her clothes and taking a thunderous step toward our home, covering the distance of a football field in that single stride. She was going to show the rest of our family what a true sense of purpose could get them.