- Text Size +

Over the next several weeks, Rachel, Mom, and I participated in more threesomes when the giant men were busy. I frequently caught myself simply appreciating the tremendous sight of the giantesses mashing their voluptuous tits together as they made out either gently or roughly. I was more hands-on when they ate each other out.

With Jennifer having access to a giant’s cock more often than not, I was not really a sexual option without Rachel. However, since she could not get enough of my taste, Mom now went out of her way to find me whenever she hankered for “the most scrumptious boy toy ever,” as she once put it. I transformed into a living piece of everlasting hard candy that could be found in her mouth if I was missing elsewhere. I did less work as a consequence, but getting to use my compactness to please my mother was preferable to almost anything not involving actual sex. And it wasn’t as though Jennifer neglected to pleasure me as a reward.

It was a fantastic part of my life that successfully checked my frustration at being so small about ninety percent of the time. That ten percent, ironically, mostly materialized as I thought about the very sex that I partook in. I wanted to fuck my lovers properly, and I simply could not do that at my size. Regardless, I was far from miserable about it.

A month before I lost Rachel’s full erogenous attention, I was working a little after dawn when my radio messaged me about someone wanting to speak with me in the visitor’s center at the edge of our property. I drove in my specially made truck to the visitor center, which possessed a nearly four hundred foot tall tower for when my giant relatives met with those who came over. I just entered the smaller adjacent building, where a worker led me into an office I only used when I wanted to be alone.

Sitting in a human chair was an old man with short white hair and a short white beard. He was dressed in a plain blue dress shirt and black pants.

“Who are you?” I asked.

The man stood up and exaggerated his slight hunch with a quick bow. “Ah, Ryan Strider, it’s been a long time. You were shorter than I was when we first met.”

“I guess that means it was soon after I was born.”

“Right at that moment, in fact. I am Doctor Jeremy Freeman. I was part of the team that oversaw your mother giving birth for the first time.”

“Oh, I see. Do you think she’s pregnant again or something?”

“No, young sir. I’m here because much of my life’s work has been based on that birth. Namely, the data I received from your blood sample.”

“My blood?”

“Yes. Standard practice stated that I was only allowed to draw one syringe’s worth of blood from you to test and hold for official projects. However, I risked another syringe for my own purposes.”

“And what purposes are those?”

“To bring back your kind. Really, not just bring back, but to unlock your true potential. All my life I’ve been fascinated by genetics and giants, so when I obtained the rare opportunity to gather my own little supply, I took it.”

“Wait, you’re a human who wants to help giants? Why?”

“Why? You’re closer to the gods than humans are. This world was rightfully yours for ages and ages. Because helping your kind return to relevancy will make me the most influential human in history. Maybe I’d feel different if humans were obviously better at looking after the world, but all we do is release pollution, destroy nature inconvenient to us, drug up everyone in sight, and kill each other over shiny rocks or black muck. Frankly, it feels insulting to be ruled by humans when we can potentially have the might of giants again.”

“I’m guessing most humans wouldn’t agree.”

“Less than you would think. There are already cults that worship just the idea of bringing your kind back to their legendary size. I’m not in one, for I’ve been too busy working to make it a reality, and I think I’ve done it.”

I nodded unconvincingly. Still, I was curious enough to go take a seat in my chair. He sat back down as well.

“Now then, doctor, what do you think you accomplished?”

“I believe I’ve found the gene that limits your growth. More than that, I believe I’ve figured out how to reactivate it.”

I rose an eyebrow. “How did you discover it?”

“Trial and error. My greatest breakthrough came when I pinpointed how the giant’s malady effected the genetic makeup of the small giants still out there. Of course, their blood became mixed with humans. Your purer blood helped further refine what genes belonged to humans and which belonged to giants. To put it simply, I created a genetic roadmap, and it was the disease that helped guide me to the handful of genes that the Titans must have also had. Indeed, I’ve dubbed the gene I wish to reactivate the ‘Titan’ gene. If you let me, I wish to reactivate that gene in you and your family.”

My heart skipped a beat. Now my mind was beginning to process what this little doctor wanted to do.

“I’ll admit,” he continued, “I doubt you’ll attain the heights that the Titans were said to achieve, but I have no doubt that if it works to any degree, you will experience growth. Your family’s genes will be a little different, so I suspect they will not be affected as dramatically. Nevertheless, however much it works, I believe any risks to be minimal. If anything, any pain or illness will likely be a result of your body expanding. So if no growth happens, then no side effects will transpire. Is this something you believe worth a try?”

“It might. What would you do, exactly?”

“Your skin is tough, but I can inject the needed viral carrier with a special metal syringe in you. As for your family, they’ll have to absorb the carrier through their skin using pads you can stick somewhere on their body. The thinner the skin, the better. We can keep up the therapy once a week until the gene activates or we determine there is no effect. If you need some time to think it ov-”

“Do it.” My brain only realized I said it after I heard the words.

“What?”

“Begin the therapy on me. If it works, then I can convince the others to try it.”

“Only on you? Hmm, if you suddenly begin growing, that could alarm some people. People will begin snooping and wanting to undergo tests. We may not be able to get the rest of your family the therapy if you’re under such scrutiny.”

“If I begin to change, then I’ll hide out in my home for as long as I can. I doubt I’ll grow a thousand feet overnight. Anyway, if there are going to be any unforeseen side effects, I want to go through them, not my whole family. I can’t budge on that.”

“Er, well, yes, that is understandable. Forgive me. I’m just excited to see my work flourish in all of you. But it will be sensible to start with one willing subject. Thank you.”

“When can we get started?”

“I’ll make another house call in four or five days.”

The doctor left after a couple of other details were explained. He left me anxiously excited. My father would tell me not to trust a human, but I couldn’t see how lying would benefit the doctor. Any sign of negative effects would have me not trust him to genetically modify my family, so it’s not like he was going to give me a drug that he hoped would kill me. Most humans expected that giants would die out on their own anyway, so there was no major contingent that wished to anger us by going out of their way to kill us. And if the little bastard got my hopes up for nothing, I was going to offer him to one of the girls.

The doctor made his house call three days later. He brought with him a steel syringe. He did not have the strength to plunge it through my skin, so he showed me how to accomplish it. I pointed the sharp tip at the crook of my elbow and pushed it in, propelling the plunger toward me. This was how the therapy went over the next four weeks.

Except for some lightheadedness that occurred a few hours after each shot, I did not feel all that different. Well, maybe I began eating more, which I believed may be a sign that my body wanted to store more energy for a growth spurt, but it never came. Mom also flippantly mentioned how I felt stronger, but that could have been due to how much exercise I had to put in when imparting my version of sex to her and Rachel. Doctor Freeman insisted that we continue the therapy for another month before deciding whether it was a bust or not.

Rachel and I were at our spot near the lake. It had been a week since she and Alex had sex, and I had to ask.

“So, sis, how was it with Alex?”

She giggled. “Sort of fast.”

“But it was real sex. His dick in you must feel quite a bit different than me in you.”

“Yeah, but don’t go getting jealous. It’s just a different kind of pleasure. And really, if you’re going to be jealous of anything, it’s not that his dick is bigger than your whole body, it’s how much cum he can squirt out from it. I just wish his cum tasted less… I don’t know, meaty? Yours is fruitier. I wonder how Daddy tastes? Ah, that doesn’t matter right now. I want you right now, Ryan. Isn’t all that matters now?”

“It is. Believe me, it is.”

I didn’t quite believe it myself. Alex starting to fuck Rachel, Rachel reaching Frank’s height, and the gene therapy not working soured me somewhat. Even as I embraced her mind-altering tit my sourness failed to sweeten. When Rachel stuck me inside her pussy, all I could think about was how much I wanted to fill her. I wanted to be the one whose seed impregnated her. I wanted to carry her in my arms. I wanted to fuck my mother’s big round ass while fingering Rachel at the same time!

Rachel’s pussy had become incredibly tight. Had I slipped into a cranny I did not know about? I rolled, but I mostly stayed in place. I climbed forward, only to find that place even tighter. I crawled backwards, but that’s when the writhing walls leaked out my sister’s juices all at once. Strangely, her cum felt thinner than usual.

I was pulled out and left to drop on the ground. I heard Rachel essentially wheezing and still groaning. With wobbling legs, I stood up. I instantly recognized something was off. Normally her clit would be out of my reach, but right now it looked like going on my tiptoes would get my fingers within stroking distance. I glanced up and down a few times to confirm what I concluded. I had grown!

Rachel sat up, still breathing deeply, but more controlled. “Ryan, what was…” Her head cocked. “R-Ryan? Are you bigger?”

“I think I am, sis.”

Her hand, at first hesitant, grabbed my sticky form. A quick observation showed that I was just a little shorter than the length of her hand. I was like a small doll rather than one of those plastic soldier toys.

“Wow, you’re even kinda heavy. How did this happen?”

“Uh, I may have an idea. But first, can you wash me off?”

Clearly intrigued by my larger physique, Rachel paced herself as her slithering tongue licked and sucked off her own extract. She then let me wash off in the lake water. Afterwards, I went ahead and told her everything about what the doctor did to me and what he and I hoped he could do to the rest of the family.

My twin was both captivated and troubled, expressing both when she said, “Ryan, I’m glad it looks like it’s working so far, but you should have at least talked to me first, or anyone!”

“Sorry, but I nothing anyone said was going to change my mind.”

“As long as things go well, I guess you’ll be forgiven. Do you even know how big you’ll get? Getting a little bigger won’t let you get your whole body inside me anymore. Or, gods, what if you become way too big for me?”

“That’s why you and the others should take the therapy too. It’s supposed to unlock all our full potential. I’m assuming that means everyone will be roughly equal sizes.”

“You’re assuming a lot, Ryan.”

“I know, but I figured if we found a way to make love when I’m barely bigger than a human, gaining any size should be easier to adapt to. Didn’t you just cum hard as I ever seen?”

“Maybe. I just felt you taking up more and more room within a few seconds. I’m glad you stopped when you did. I was so close to having to pull you out.”

“Heh, yeah. I guess I’m pretty good dildo size. Still, I want to get bigger. I want my cock to fill you as much as I did a few… minutes… ago…”

My eyes kept getting blurry. I shook my head. Rachel exclaimed my name. The fuzziness in my mind’s eye dissolved. I looked up to see that my sister looked closer, yet smaller at the same time.

“Ryan! You grew again!” She was right. I was now twice as tall as before. “You were talking about growing and you grew… Ryan, were you thinking about growing when you were in my pussy?”

“Yeah, a lot, actually. Do you think that’s it? I just had to think about it?”

“Try it.”

I did. I thought about my cock just barely able to enter her wettest cunt. There was actual vertigo this time. I felt my energy get sapped, but I pushed through long enough for Rachel to say, “It’s working!”

Too dizzy to focus, I halted the growth. I must have been a hundred feet tall. I fell on my ass.

“Whoa, are you okay?”

“Sure… It just takes energy and concentration.”

“Didn’t you say it’s best to not give away your new size?”

“Shit.”

“But if you can grow, maybe you can shrink back down.”

“Oh, maybe. Hold on.”

The shrinking loosened the knots in my stomach, which I did not realize had formed. It also felt like the energy remaining was becoming denser, letting me recover my bearings faster than if I just stayed big. It felt so good to regain all my wits about me, I wanted to see if I could get even smaller than my original size. However, I merely stopped dwindling when I reached twelve feet.

“Aww, my original brother is back!”

“But I’m Ryan two point oh now!”

I focused on growing again, but this time only to show that I could, so I stopped at a shameful twenty feet. That was much easier on my mind. It seemed I would need energy and practice to master my potential. Forgetting about the future for the time being, Rachel and I were excited to try out my mildly bigger body.

What a difference a few feet made! Rachel could have accidentally swallowed me whole beforehand. Now, even if she tried she couldn’t. Before, getting her cunt excited required all of my vigor every time. Now I could be a bit lazier about it. Of course, I didn’t discard the techniques I learned, I merely did not have to expend so much energy accomplishing them. My decision to risk the therapy paid off when I made my gorgeous, deserving sister cum almost as hard as my even larger self had done.

It may have been my elation at the proof of a new future, but I too was satisfied better. Rachel’s tongue could actually suck my cock. My enthusiastic sister sucked it fairly hard. It was on the verge of being painful, but the pleasure was far more overwhelming. I could not fucking wait to fuck her like a true giant. Like a true Titan.

Two days later, I surprised Mom in the same way I surprised Rachel, though on purpose. Her puissant orgasm wanted to squeeze all my atoms into a fusion reaction. Fortunately, I came out unscathed. I loved Mother’s rosy, wide-eyed expression as she held my larger body. She so rarely surrendered to bewilderment. She looked at her naked daughter, who smiled knowingly in return.

I described the events that led to this moment. As expected, Mom chastised me a bit, but with the results so obviously positive, she wasn’t going to discipline me or anything. I therefore told her that the doctor gave me the therapy pads for the rest of the family the day before.

“Imagine if your size now is your smallest one, Mom,” I said. “I mean, Rachel already says she wants to try it, so if you’re comfortable having your little girl a lot bigger than you…”

“Hmph. I know what you’re trying to do, young man. Is this true, Rachel? Do you want to go through the therapy?”

“Yes. I think Ryan’s progress speaks for itself, doesn’t it? How could I not want to get bigger and control my size?”

“I do see the allure. I only wish I had gotten to speak to this little doctor before my son subjected himself to his treatment. But what’s done is done. You truly do not feel any ill side effects, darling?”

“I would not hide that from you, especially since I want you to go through with the treatment too. Growing definitely makes me hungrier, but I like eating, so I would not count that as a bad. And I’m sure once I get more energy and practice, the dizzy thing will go away.”

“Hmm, shrink back for me.”

I did. Mom popped me into her mouth. As she was being meditative this time, I tumbled slowly as she and Rachel blithely made out.

When I was spit back outside, Mom said, “As soon as any negative side effect arises, that doctor is mine, okay?”

I laughed. “Yeah, Mom, I already knew that.”

“Then get the pads.”

I had Rachel take me to my room so I could get two pads. After some discussion, it was decided that the pads’ drug could be best absorbed on their clits. The small mats would be lost or ineffective just about anywhere else. As long as they did not fuck for a day or so, the pads could be tucked under their clit hoods safely enough. That of course meant the male giants needed to be informed about the treatment next.

Alex would be easy to persuade, and while Frank would require more coaxing, I believed Mom’s wiles and the fact everyone else would be undergoing the therapy would bring him around. Finding a place to put the pads promised to be trickier for them, though. Their cock heads were kinda like clits, but they were much more unstable. I figured they would have no choice but to put the pads on their eyelids or something.

I was secretly glad that my father and brother may not get to benefit as much from the therapy as the girls and me. I at least wanted the chance to become equal to them—if not outright outdo them—and that could not happen if they unlocked their full potential easier than I did. My own therapy would continue for as long as the doctor possessed the means and ingredients to administer it.