- Text Size +

The following few months had me feeling a lot less depressed. As often as we could get away with it, Rachel and I shared more intimate sessions. They only got more euphoric as both of us gained the experience to please each other the way we liked. She still did not neglect her time with Alex, but she promised that since I waited to seventeen to be with her, that he would wait the same amount of years. So, theoretically, we had each other all to ourselves for the next several months. Of course, in practice, bigger people would have a say on that.

I was finishing working with the cattle when the familiar rumbles of giant footfalls came near. I was near a thick chain-link fence that ran alongside a huge footpath the giants used to not pointless crush the farmland. While my family never intentionally hurt our human workers, their incoming presence often unsettled them, for they were still sometimes played with in some manner. It was why they started moving away from the footpath when they felt my mother coming. I knew it was Jennifer since her causal steps always felt the most powerful.

Her head rose above the horizon. The next step brought her tight yellow top into view. Her bare, flat stomach and blue shorts appeared next. Finally, her open toe sandals filled most of my vision as she closed the distance. She squatted right next to my position. Her hand reached for an old bull. It sprinted away, but it was no match for the speed of her stretching arm. She grabbed her four ton prey like a grape. Once it entered her salivating mouth, the apex predator proceeded to roll it all over her tongue. I loved watching as her full lips contorted as she tumbled the bellowing beast in her maw.

I waved up. “I thought you went with Dad to pick up some supplies.”

Keeping the animal against her cheek, she said, “Alex went with him. I’d rather do something else on this lovely evening. Here…” Her hand lied flat on the ground, palm facing up. “Get on. You’ve worked up enough of a sweat.”

I obeyed the largest being in the world. She ascended as I did. Level with her neck, I saw the temporary lump she created when she swallowed her morsel whole.

Beginning her stroll to our mountain home, she said, “Now then, I think it’s about time we openly talk about your blossoming relationship between you and your sister.”

“Yeah? Do you think something is wrong?”

“Wrong? No, of course not. Frank and I knew it was inevitable. What was less inevitable was my curiosity. Rachel has recently opened up to me about you two, and I was honestly surprised at how much she gushed over your… prowess. It’s gotten me curious.”

Despite knowing what she meant, I still asked, “Curious how?”

She chuckled. “First you have to tell me if you even see me in the same way you do Rachel.”

“Mom, I saw you that way before I saw Rachel in that way. The only thing is, I don’t want to try anything with you without telling Rachel first.”

She cocked her head. “Aww, how considerate of my little giant.” She lowered her head and lifted me higher to playfully rub the tip of her nose on me. “I don’t want to slight any of my babies in any way, so of course we’ll talk with Rachel first. In fact, I’m interested in what she can do as well. That’s where we’re going now. To meet her.”

My harder thumping heart pumped blood faster throughout my body. I had fantasied about Jennifer using me in the same way Rachel did, but I could never read how interested she herself was in the concept. She knew I sometimes watched her and Dad go at it, so she could have easily invited me to join at any time. It seemed it took Rachel talking well about me to inspire her carnal enthusiasm.

Mom’s lengthy strides swiftly brought us into the mountain entrance. Mom called for Rachel, who replied from the dining room. Here we found my twin eating from a bowl filled with plant life, fruits, and vegetables. Mom sat down on an immobile stone chair and placed me on the stone table in front of her.

“Sweetheart, I’ve been thinking quite a bit about what you told me about you and Ryan. How difficult would it be for you to share him?”

Rachel stopped chewing for a moment. After gulping down her food, she said, “Sharing Ryan? With you, Mother?”

“Yes. I wish to feel the unique pleasure he gives you. I would also like for you to be a part of it, though you don’t need to if you’re not keen on being with me that intimately. In any case, Ryan tells me he will feel too guilty to play with me if you don’t agree to share him. So it’s up to you.”

Rachel’s engaging amber eyes fell on me.

I shrugged. “Whatever you want, sis.”

Reddening, Rachel needed a couple of tries to lock eyes back with our mother. “I mean, someday I’ll be with Alex, and Ryan already said that was fine with him, so I guess I’m fine with Ryan being with you.”

Mom outstretched her arm so that her hand enveloped her daughter’s. “Thank you, darling. Now, how do you feel about sharing him at the same time? Sharing each other?”

My giantess twin briefly shrank as she blushed harder. “I-I’ve never really thought about it. I’ve thought about Ryan, Alex, and Daddy, but I didn’t know you were like that, Mother.”

“I was surprised at first too, but when I learned you were loving your brother in the most physical way possible, I suddenly saw my little girl for the beautiful young woman she’s grown up to be. And I can’t help but keep daydreaming about the both of you. It excites me.”

“What would we do?”

“Anything you feel comfortable with. Do you just want to kiss me? Suck on my breasts? Do you want me to finger you?”

“I want a hug right now.”

The giantesses slid out of their seats and stepped up to embrace one another. While Rachel had grown these last few months, the top of her head was still only able to reach Mom’s neck. That meant her face was buried in two tits bigger than her head. Even disregarding the context, their hug turned me on.

Mom’s finger tilted Rachel’s chin upward. Sensing her daughter was receptive to the experience, Mom dipped her head to give Rachel much more than a peck on the lips. Unsurprisingly, the incestuously lesbian display tented my shorts further. I had never seen Jennifer so effortlessly magnetic. It’s not like she needed to try all that much to get Dad going. It made me think that Mom enjoyed getting Rachel under her spell as much as the actual kiss itself.

When their lips separated, Mom turned to be. She lowered her hand, inviting me to it and the promise of satisfying my brimming lust. With me on one hand and guiding Rachel by the other, Mom led us into her room.

“Now, your father and younger brother should be gone for two hours. If we did this when they were here, they would undoubtedly rush everything. That’s all well and good when us girls just want to be fucked silly, but right now it’s all about taking our time to explore each other.” She sat on the bed, getting my sister to sit beside her. Mom pushed back some strands of her daughter’s shoulder length hair. “Or do you want to rush?”

“No. Slow is good.”

Once again Jennifer succeeded in gaining access to Rachel’s body. Her hand fell to her shoulder, then glided to her bulbous breasts. She gave them a little squeeze.

“Oh my. Your breasts are wonderful, sweetheart. They’re certainly firmer than mine.”

Eager to check for herself, Rachel reached out with both hands to cradle Mom’s gigantic tits. Her hands looked so small as they roamed and mildly massaged the bigger woman’s mammaries.

After a giggle, Rachel said, “Your boobs are sooo soft! But they’re still plenty firm, Mother, not to mention so, so big.”

“If you can reach my height, then yours will just about match mine.”

“I doubt you two will be able to hug when that happens,” I said.

Mom chuckled. “We’ll worry about that when the times comes. For now, I want to see my son’s cock. Can you take it out for mommy?”

I nodded. Sticking with the idea of not to rush things, I took off my shorts first before wiggling out of my boxers. Mom brought her hand up to study me more acutely than she ever had, making me a tad self-conscious.

“What a man my boy has become. I doubt you’re finished growing, and already your cock appears to be taller and thicker than your father’s.”

“Not as useful, though.”

Mom frowned. “Your father and I have worked hard never to make you feel inadequate about yourself. Did we fail, honey?”

“No, mostly not.”

“Hmm, I suppose we couldn’t prevent you from feeling a little small sometimes. No matter, I will do my best to make you feel like you’re more than worthy to gratify me.”

“And me!” added Rachel.

“Yes, let us both show you how much we love you.”

I saw Mom’s lips overtake my vision. With them puckered, they essentially engulfed my entire stature. I was pressed into her palm as her powerful kiss pushed against my front side. At one point, her lips parted, sending me into her mouth. The humidity was strong, but being in my sister’s pussy got me used to much wetter and hotter environments.

Through a slight gap, I observed as Rachel’s lips expanded in size. They collided with Mother’s, and like a never ending car wreck, I was jolted back and forth as two tongues writhed in and out. I soon realized that I was moving along the tongues and entering from one mouth and into the other. One woman would suck on me for a bit before giving me up to the other. I heard them both purring and moaning as they French kissed with two relatives at the same time.

It was easier to tell which mouth I was in due to the size difference. Mom also had better control of me. Her tongue would quickly get my front side to hug her cheek so that she could move me back and forth or up and down along her slippery skin, thus getting my cock to rub along her inner cheek’s surface. And since Jennifer wanted to taste my cum, she was the one to get me off.

After cumming, Mom spoke in a soft tone, though it was still mostly inaudible to me. I was allowed to move on my own while whatever happened outside my moist chamber happened. I took the opportunity to lay on my back and caress her tongue by making a pretend snow angel. I suppose it was technically a spit angel. Anyhow, a low, deep, booming chuckle told me she appreciated it.

Mom’s mouth opened. I heard a human woman screaming. I looked to see giantess fingers pushing a nearly bald, tattooed woman into her mouth with me. A second scream came from a man Rachel was putting into her mouth. The woman was dropped near me. She tried scrambling back out, but the extremely slimy surface made her clumsy. Of course, even the most graceful human could not escape Mom’s closing jaws.

Once again the giantesses started kissing, sucking, and wrestling their monstrous tongues. A trio of bodies were now being traded continuously. I often felt the humans as they wildly tried clinging to anything in their vicinity, but the spit forced us apart pretty easily. They screamed, cried, and begged, but then they would cough from the saliva they inexorably got in their mouths.

I never sensed such a connection with the giant experience before. To know beyond a shadow of a doubt that these people’s lives were nothing but nibbles to be savored until wholly forgotten about by beings markedly greater than themselves. I pushed the woman back the next time I felt her. She skated toward the back of Rachel’s throat. The little thing flailed for a second before she slid so far back that my sister had to swallow her. When I was in Jennifer’s mouth, I did the same to the male prisoner.

Shortly after those pair of criminal-aphrodisiacs were gone, the kissing slowed to a romantic pace. That gave me the chance to grind my hips on Rachel’s tongue so she could get a spurt of my sperm.

Mom spoke. Rachel’s tongue pushed me out. I expected to fall on to a palm, but the surface was slightly bumpier, firmer, and darker. Wanting more stability, my hand jutted out to a blurry, roundish shape. I let my eyes adjust. When they did, I recognized that I was on Mom’s left areola. Next to me was Rachel’s face, her lips tugging on Mom’s right nipple. My spit coated self went right to work as well.

Per my usual technique, I started off at the base of the nipple and stroked upward. At the top of a stroke I would choose between kissing, licking, pinching, or biting. As the pattern progressed, I would put more muscle into it. Of course, the most minor movement of Rachel’s lips far exceeded what I could do in terms of coverage and strength. Regardless, I tried not letting that fact bother me. That became easier to do when I got so horny watching my mother bite her bottom lip and close her eyes in the new sexual rush her children were giving her.

To Rachel, Mom said, “Cup your hand over my pussy, sweetheart… Yes, just like that. Now slowly start rubbing… Do you feel how hot I am? Gods, my babies are making me feel so good… so loved… Rub harder, both of you. Rachel, please put a finger inside me. It’ll make mommy so happy… Ah! Yes! Just like that. I’m so fucking wet… Two fingers, baby, please… Mmm… Faster, babies, faster.”

The giantess earthquake under me required my arms to embrace her bobbing nipple. Seeing that I had gone as far as I could to please her teat, Mom pushed her entire breast up to her face. Her mouth consumed her nipple to slurp me off it. Powerful moans and vibrating hums rattled my muscles as she sucked on me with an intensity that forced my eyes shut or risk losing them.

Her orgasm ultimately came. She wanted to scream, but was limited to an extra gaudy groan with her son right by her throat. She kept me in there as she recovered her breath. I overheard the smacking of tongue-less kisses. The only tongue involved came when Mom pushed me toward Rachel. From my sister’s mouth I was transferred to her palm.

“What shall we do next?” Mom asked us.

“Ryan is always good at deciding.”

“Is that so? So what do you want us to do, master?”

No one had ever sounded so erotic. I shivered from her sexy tone more than the cooling effect of the air.

“Are there more humans?”

“Two more.”

“Okay… I want both of you to cum. I want you to eat Rachel out while you finger yourself, Mom.”

“I see. What else, master?”

“I want one human in your pussy and the other in Rachel’s.”

“And where will you be?”

“Also in your pussy.”

“Perfect. Lie down and spread your legs for me, sweetheart.”

As Rachel listened to her instructions, Jennifer opened a part of the mountain wall. In the hollow were the two remaining humans. Mom’s hand gently wrapped around them. Her other hand lied flat near Rachel, who reassigned me to Mom. Without caring at all who went in, Mom pushed in a human into her daughter’s claustrophobic cave. Her head then occupied the space between Rachel’s thighs. My sister was quick to cry out in elated surprise at her mother’s tongue licking from the bottom of her labia to the top.

Meanwhile, the last human was carefully shoved into Mom’s wet slit. It was then my turn to join him. I went under a pussy still dripping its juices. The vertical mouth emanated an aroma stronger and, I dare say, more inebriating than Rachel’s. I slipped upward through her squishy folds. As soon as it was dark I heard the first entrant gurgling out terrified shouts. My mother’s finger pushed me toward the ruckus.

I had gotten better at guessing where I was within a pussy thanks to Rachel, but I probably needed another year before I felt confident that I knew any cunt like the back of my hand. In any case, thanks to the squelching sound that came from Mom inserting and extracting her fingers, I had a rough idea where the entrance lied. With that knowledge, I could swim-climb to her depths.

I bumped into the human on my way there. On finding him, I shoved him on ahead. With a strong grip on his ankles, I dragged him along the undulating walls I was once born out of. Literally a tunnel of life for me, and a tunnel of death for anyone else.

Jennifer trembled internally. Her contracting walls were almost twice as potent as my sister’s. Her lava-hot slush speedily drowned the human unused to such situations, but his limp body was still a useful puppet to grind across her sensitive skin. Cracking his bones as I fortified my grip, I held on to him as the onslaught that was my mother’s constricting, palpitating orgasm arrived.

Fingers pinched my ankles when the passionate fluctuations calmed. I was pulled out of Jennifer’s cunt by the woman herself. I hung upside down, the dead human dangling under me. When the soggy corpse and I entered mouth’s mouth, I let go of the body so that she could gulp him down. When Jennifer’s licked off her own greasy juices off me, she put me on her palm so that her darting tongue’s blunt tip roused me to climax.

“That was… that was amazing, Mother,” said a panting Rachel. “I think I’ll faint if Ryan is in me at the same time your tongue is on my clit.”

“But something we have to test sooner or later, hmm?” To me, Mom asked, “Where do you want to rest?”

“Your ass.”

“Not even hesitating! I do have a great ass, so I can’t blame you.”

Mom lied facedown alongside Rachel and set me on her giant left ass check. It was remarkable how it was able to be so bouncy, soft, and firm all at once. I splayed my body to feel as much of her as possible. Then, seeing a chance to be enveloped by two spongy cheeks, I crawled, then rolled, toward the center. My mother giggled when she felt her son enter the warm crevice of her heavily plump ass. Messing with me, Mom wiggled her butt and clenched her meaty cheeks. Lying on my side, I actually found a comfortable position to take a nap.