- Text Size +

        “That’s it, slave, keep it up,” Sauda commanded as a 2-foot-tall Adnah licked and massaged her back.

        She lay face down on a couch.  The warmth and rays of the sun angling under the veranda’s grass roof.  She drank her coconut juice and lazily dreamed as her slave began to service the behemoth that was her posterior.  His tiny hands and tongue felt good, but perhaps a size bigger would speed him up while still being pleasurable?  No, she decided, best to savor the moment.

        He dutifully licked, and when completing the inside massaged his way deeper into her crack.  His mouth and tongue straining to penetrate past the adipose.  She was smiling again, as had lately become her want.

        She recollected upon the magnificent past…

 

        She had kept her doll of a son in his fabric cage for 3 days straight, never bathing.  After Lerata had strapped the female loincloth on the second time, she hadn’t removed it even once.  Adnah had been forced to subsist on her bodily fluids.  Several times a day the ritual of his mother pleasing herself with him was repeated, she never tired of enjoying the feel of his tiny body, or his screams that only registered as squeaks.  Only when she realized that he might need solid food did she remove his prison from her nethers. 

        The fabric was deeply stained and malodorous, Lerata threw it away and cleaned Adnah.  He was wrapped in the medicated bandages as before and spent a night in the dresser drawer once more to heal before his next exertion.  Sauda had been surprised that upon growing to three feet, he avoided her gaze and lightly shook as if cold.  She lifted his chin, digging her nails in thinking he was scheming something.  Only to look into his eyes, noticing the once vibrant eyes far duller.  Her smile stretched from cheek to cheek that day, and afterwards she was never without a grin.

        She looked at him evilly before lecturing.

        “You know how we train a horse my son?” he averted her gaze, still shivering, “We break their will first.  You can not train a beast that has too much willpower, therefore it must be crushed, so that something more compliant can be built over its ruins.”

        She stooped to his level.

        “I had thought it would take longer to break you, being of my blood, but I suppose you are your father’s son.  Why do we not see how much you have learned,” she dropped her skirt, revealing her womanhood, “Get to it, slave.”

        He ran between her thighs, wrapped his arms around them as far as he could, and used them to propel himself up towards her groin, licking and sucking.  While pleasurable, it lacked, conviction.

        "I am not feeling your devotion to this body, perchance you need another few days bound to my sex?”

        She screamed and soon orgasmed at the frenzied, passionate exertions.  that had done the trick…

 

        Her reminiscing ended as she heard heavy footsteps ascending the veranda.

        “How are you two today, Nia?” She asked without looking up.

        “Ha, ha!  In good spirits, both me and the child,” she said patting her bulging belly.

        While her girth had always given her the look of being pregnant, her swollen belly now bulged beyond her massive breasts.  Adnah looked up fearfully.  Nia stroked his face with her palm.

        “And how is the father of my child?”

        Adnah couldn’t speak.  The caressing hand instantly raised into the start of a slap.

        “Good, m, m, my true companion.  Al, alw, always good in the presence of my true companion,” He stammered quickly raising his feeble hands to protect himself.

        Nia smiled and swept back her hair with the outstretched hand calmly. 

        Sauda laughed, “It is good to see you have made progress restoring his speech.”

        Nia grinned, “He just needed positive reinforcement.  Men have always worshipped the ground I walk on.  Whether they wished to or not.”

        Sauda chuckled.

        “I do apologize, but I was wondering if I could borrow little Adnah for the evening?  It has been two days since he has provided for his companion’s needs.”

        “Very well, daughter,” the word daughter said with added respect, “You may take him.  Do return him tomorrow afternoon.”

        “Of course, mother,” She replied in the same deferential tone.

        Nia grabbed Adnah from his mother’s rear and carried him off to her house.  Sauda smiled as Adnah looked back pleadingly towards her.  The family lineage and prosperity guaranteed, she laid her head down for a well-earned rest.  She doubted Adnah would have any that night…

 

 

 

 

 

Story End Notes:

  Thanks for reading and I hope you've enjoyed my story.  My apologies for any missed grammatical mistakes, or poor writing, on my part.  I've proofread this thing to the point that I will not be reading this story again for some time.  If you have any criticisms feel free to let me know. 

A good day, or night, to you all,

SharpieQuill