- Text Size +
Barbara felt satisfied looking down into her boots. Now not only Jenny was in there, but a number of other that were previously on the floor rubbing her feet. She didn't take too kindly to the fact they just let her now puny little brother escape. Some still remained on the floor, those that weren't caught in the random grab. She dropped them into both of her massive boots, while all the while they screamed and begged her to stop and to let them go, some promised to never do it again while others just wanted to go home. But this was their home now! For the rest of their lives anyway, and that wouldn't be too long.

Barbara slipped on her left boot, nice and slow so she didn't crush anyone. The few she got spread out along her sole, a few still under her heel, a couple under the ball of her foot, trying to run to the toe of the boot but not being fast enough at all. Barbara loved their pathetic little squirms beneath her sole. She knew she could just crush them with just a little bit of extra pressure, but if she did then what kind of lesson would they be learning? This was punishment after all. She'd crush them in just a few minutes, after they really felt sorry.

It was then that Barbara's mother walked in through the open door, boots in hand. A little surprised, Barbara quickly slid her right foot forward and onto most of the tiny people on the floor. They weren't crushed, but just a few wouldn't be noticed on the floor. Barbara had been trying to keep this whole ‘shrinking and torturing people’ thing a little secret, thinking her mother might make her stop and give up the shrink ray that now lay on her bed.

“Hey Barb,” Crystal said, “have you seen your little brother around here anywhere?”

“Oh, hey Mom,” Barbara said in her natural tone, she'd gotten good at pretending everything was normal, “no I haven't in a while, I think he went out to get some cheeseburgers?”

That felt like a good cover, if anything people would just think Jake had run away or something like that, and when she found him she'd get to keep him forever.

“Really?” Crystal said, turning around slightly and lifting her heel, showing a small blood stain to Barbara, “because I think I just squished him in my boot.”

Barbara looked for a moment at the stain that apparently used to be her younger brother. She didn't think he'd actually get crushed. It almost made her laugh to see how pathetic he was that he couldn't even last a few hours.

“Oh… uh, well, yeah I guess that might be him,” Barbara said in an awkward tone. Dang, finally found out.

“Did you shrink him, Barbara?”

“Well… yeah, but only because that little pest tried stealing my money! I fell asleep and he must've gotten out.”

“That's okay hun, I'm not mad. Actually, feeling him pop against my heel felt kinda… good, honestly. So have you shrunken anymore people?”

“Really?” Barbara asked, surprised by her mother's reaction to crushing her son, she just wanted more, but really who could blame her. “I think I have a couple I could let you have”.

Barbara lifted up her foot to reveal the now smaller group of people on her floor. Crystal looked down at them with a little surprise, Barbara had certainly been busy if she had even a little more of them. Barbara then picked up her right boot and handed it to her mother, the left one she wore still tingling with the squirming of tiny bodies.

“Look in here real quick,” Barbara said as she walked over to her nightstand. She opened the second to last drawer and pulled out a tin of mints. She opened it to reveal no mints, instead just another dozen or so tiny people, more people she'd just picked up off the street. She'd had maybe a little too much fun with them last time she played, and a few were still tied up, bound by little pieces of string. She smiled as they tried yelling up to her, asking to be let go and that this wasn't cool. Of course Barb didn't care as she stood back up.

Meanwhile, held up the boot and looked inside, her own matching size 10 boots in her other hand. It was a little dark, but Crystal thought she could see, among some other tiny people was a familiar face.

“Jenny?” Crystal asked to no one in particular, the louder screams she heard back seemed to confirm this.

“CRYSTAL HELP! BARBARA SHRUNK US! SHE'S GOING TO KILL US YOU HAVE TO HELP!” screamed the tiny Jenny to massive face of her old friend's mother.

Crystal didn't really seem to care and just angled the boot opening away from her face. Barbara had been busy, but she didn't think Jenny would be one she'd shrink. They'd both been good friends all through middle school and high school, but she'd also heard of their recent falling out, which would probably explain her now being in her daughter's boot. Poor girl though, Crystal thought, she was so nice too.

Crystal looked down at her feet, now feeling something odd on her toes. As she squinted she could see a few people, roughly Barbara's age, pounding against her toes to get her attention. Their voices were too small to reach Crystal's ears, but it was more of this “HELP! HELP US!” nonsense that Jenny had gone on about. Crystal just lifted her toes and crushed maybe two little teen boys beneath them. Bugs were always so annoying, but still so fun to squish.

Barbara walked back over to her mother and took her boot back before handing Crystal the small container. There were only a dozen or so in there, a few extras she'd picked up.

“Here, you can have these ones. Try putting them in your boots, feeling them squirm and pop in there is just amazing,” Barbara said, her voice sounding excited like she was telling a friend about some great new makeup.

Crystal took the container and held up her right boot. She tilted the box so that they'd all hit the side, then a little more ever so slowing so only a few, roughly half the yelling runts would fall down into her boot. Crystal then lifted the other one and, not so gently this time, dumped what remained into it.

Those that were tied up rolled easily down the sole of the boot as they tried thrashing around to break free. They knew if they stayed there they were as good as dead when she stuck her foot in. But even though they tried their hardest, not one of them was strong enough to break the simple strings that bound them. All they could do was struggle and cry.

Crystal set her boots down on the floor and opened the hole to the left one. She stuck her foot in slowly, not wanting to just shove them all to her toes. When she finally got it in and started on her right boot she could feel all of them squirm beneath her feet. As she stood up straight she could only feel their struggling increase. They still felt like bugs to her, and even though that's basically what they were to her now, they were once people. Big people with lives and thoughts, and there they were being ended beneath a mother's soles. As she settled Crystal thought she felt one of them snap already beneath her. This was too good. Crystal could have sworn she was starting to get wet just by the feeling.

Next to Crystal, Barbara had put on her own pair of boots and stood up. Beneath her too she could feel all the little people trapped under her feet, struggling under her weight.

Barbara looked down to the dozen or so people that still remained her carpet. They seemed to be cowering in fear a little at the sight of the two giantesses, both absolutely gigantic to them, and apparently equally cruel.

“Alright guys,” Barbara said looking down at them, “you're free, you can go now,” she motioned her head towards the door.

Confused, most of the tiny ones looked up at her and then at the door. After just a moment they all had started running towards the exit, not wanting to miss this apparent miracle of a chance. They ran as fast as they could, though one was noticably lagging behind the rest; a tiny boy had hurt his leg when he was pinned under Barbara's foot, but that didn't keep him from running. They all got about halfway to the door when Barbara spoke again.

“Alright,” she said, looking over to her mother, “let's get 'em”.

Both women smiled as they took a step towards the door, already making up half the distance the shrunken people had just covered. Barbara brought her foot down onto the boy with the hurt leg. Her boot came onto him quickly, knocking him onto the ground before making him pop beneath her weight. Inside the boot a few other people were crushed as well, both women felt crunches inside their shoes as if they had stepped on little pieces of cereal.

Crystal couldn't help but smile as she took another step forward, crushing two more beneath her boot and applying more pressure for those inside of it. Those on the outside died quickly, the last thing they felt being hit the back with the rubber sole of their boots, while those on the inside had to endure the crushing weight until they themselves were crushed. They squirmed, trapped beneath the mountains of flesh and pressed tightly against a moist ground. There was no hope for them.

Finally, after some minutes, only one was left running on the floor. All those inside their boots were smashed into tiny stains, same story for those on the ground. Crystal walked up to the last survivor, wondering if she could just let him go and crush him sometime throughout the rest of her day; it wasn't like he was getting far. Crystal lifted her foot up on her heel, holding the rest just over the little escapee. She moved it casually, side-to-side, almost laughing at this monstrous tease. Finally she thought he'd had enough and brought her foot down. He screamed once— only once— before he was crushed into just another tiny, wet stain on her boot.

“Oh man,” Crystal said stretching her arms, “that felt amazing! You have any more, Barb?”

“Just one more,” Barbara said from behind her.

Suddenly there was a bright light inside the room.

Then everything went black