- Text Size +
Jake continued his jog until finally reaching the heel of his mother’s left boot. The trip took him roughly ten minutes of straight running, along with avoiding any more puddles created by his mother’s sweat. He’d never noticed before when he was big, but it surprised him just how dirty the entryway floor really was. Jake had just swept it that morning as part of his chores, but already it looked to be a mess of lint, dust, dirt, and now, footprints.

Jake shuddered a little as he neared the massive wall of rubber that made up the sole of the boot, remembering his time in his sister’s matching boot just a few hours before. The hell that he somehow endured at his current size smushed up against her slightly sweaty arch, lucky to have even survived for so long without getting crushed or even having a broken leg.

As Jack rounded past the heel he could see a shoelace reaching down to the floor. The perfect thing to climb. He quickly jogged to it, grabbed it with both his hands and began scaling the giant lace. As he climbed, Jake just hoped that his mother would pass by soon and help him. After a good few minutes of climbing, Jake finally reached the top of the boot. He could easily walk along the thick circle of the opening until he stood above the heel. He felt like he was on a mountaintop, but just looking around he was roughly only a foot off the ground in his house entrance, he felt so small in this familiar place. But he couldn't dwell on this feeling for long, he could hear footsteps.

Crystal walked slowly through her house, not excited to go back outside and retrieve her phone she left in the car. As for a description of her person, Crystal was a 32 year old mother, though she still looked to be in her mid 20s, with blonde hair much like her daughter's. She wore a grey top and skinny jeans that wrapped tightly around her legs.

As Crystal walked towards the door again, she thought it'd be best to put her boots on again, so the hot concrete wouldn't scorch her soles.

Jake could see his mother walking towards him and began frantically waving his arms.

“MOM! MOM I'M DOWN HERE! HELP! BARBARA SHRUNK ME!!”

Though he was screaming as loud as he could, Crystal didn't seem to hear him at all. As she stepped off the carpet and onto the hard floor the ground, or rather the boot, began slightly shaking beneath Jake. Enough so that he had to drop to his knees and grab onto the boot to keep from falling. Falling to either inside the boot or onto the floor from this height seemed like a death sentence. As she drew closer he tried screaming again.

“MOM! I'M ON YOUR BOOT! HELP ME!!!!”

But again, it was like she didn't even hear him. She kept getting closer and closer, now looking straight down at her boots as she stood next to the door.

“MOM! I'M HERE!!!! PLEASE SEE ME!!” Jake cried.

His screams continued as Crystal lifted her left foot, still failing to see her tiny blue-shirted son begging to be noticed.

Jake began flailing his arms and screaming even harder as Crystal's foot came closer, he even started crying. As her gigantic toes sailed over him, suddenly *BAM*, the ball of her foot hit him like a soft truck, knocking Jake back and making him fall inside the boot.

Jake hit the bottom easily, the soft insole breaking most of his fall. He quickly looked back up to the view of his mother's foot entering the boot. The only light he could see now was what seeped through between her toes.

“MOM! PLEASE!! DON'T!!” Jake cried, but his voice couldn't even get outside the boot at this point.

Jake kept screaming in vein as his mother's sole kept coming down. He didn't even try to run and just kept screaming as Crystal's heel came down on him.

Jake became pinned down tight beneath his mother's heel as she wiggled the rest of her foot in. Crystal then slid her other foot into her right boot, not yet noticing her son within her left one.

Jake could hardly breathe beneath his mother's heel, the tons of flesh weighing down on his tiny body. The sweat from both her sole and the inside of her boot made what little air he could get hot, dirty and moist. It felt like being in Barbara's boot, but being beneath the heel made it so much worse. He could barely move, but he found he could slide his limbs around a little in all the sweat. He moved as much as he could, his head pinned tight against the plush but dominating heel, hoping his gigantic sized mother would at least notice him.

Crystal finished slipping her boots on and opened her front door. She felt something small in her left boot, but just thought it was a small pebble she didn't notice earlier. She'd just get it out as soon as she got back inside. Crystal stepped outside, taking a few hot steps out into the heat and back to her car. She stayed standing as she opened the car door and reached in, getting her phone from her cup holder. As Crystal stood and checked her notifications, she could now feel some slight, albeit weak squirming beneath her heel. Was something.. alive in there??

“Ugh.. another damn bug..” Crystal said, annoyed. This happened sometimes, but it was always just as annoying.

Crystal lifted her left foot just a little, feeling the squirming grow as the pressure was eased, just before she slammed her foot back down. Crystal felt a little better a she felt a few little crunches and squelches beneath her heel. Even though bugs in her shoe was annoying, Crystal still enjoyed feeling them crunch beneath her. Crystal loved that feeling of crushing an ant, completely dominating something so puny and insignificant was just such a joy for her. She might have even gotten a little turned on as she walked back to her house, still feeling some tiny crunches beneath her weight.

As Crystal got inside she didn't take her boots off at the door, instead walking all the way to a chair at the table and picking up a paper towel on her way. She didn't want to walk around and get bug blood all over her clean floor.

Crystal slid off her left boot, putting her foot on her other knee to both inspect and then clean off her heel. As she looked at her heel, using her hands to help move her foot into her view, she noticed something different about this one. For one, not many bugs would leave a red stain on her foot. This one looked like it just exploded on her foot, leaving a red blotch and… something else. Crystal squinted, trying to discern what they different off color thing could be. It looked like some kind of tiny blue shirt. Absently, Crystal thought it kind of looked like Jake's blue shirt she got him a few weeks ago.

Wait… Jake???

Did Crystal actually just step on her son?
She knew that shrinking these days was possible, but the actual rays weren't that common around here. In fact, the only one she knew of was the won owned by her daughter, Barbara.

Barbara… could she have done this? Crystal would have to go ask her.

Before she got up, Crystal took a moment to reflect on what just happened. She'd just ended the life of her only son, thinking he was an insignificant bug. But, she didn't really feel bad about this. For a second she thought she felt a glimmer of pleasure inside herself. It felt just like crushing a bug, but now it was an actual person, a thinking, feeling person. But this just made it feel even better, she felt even more dominant, having the power to end a life.

Crystal stood up, not even wiping off her son's blood. She was going to go see Barbara. If she shrunk her son, then maybe, just maybe, she could give her mother more of this rush.