- Text Size +
Jake continued pushing against Barbara's foot along with the others, their combined efforts making small noticeable folds in her skin. Her soles themselves were very soft, but having been inside her boots in the heat were also drenched in sweat; Barbara was never a fan of socks. After about a half hour of rubbing and Jake's arms feeling like they were about to fall off, he finally wondered if Barbara would let him go. He was her brother after all, she wouldn't keep him like this forever, would she?

“Uh.. Barb?” Jake said, walking over past her foot so he could see up her leg, “can you unshrink me now? I promise I won't say any—.”

No answer was given. Jake stopped what he was saying as he saw Barbara's hand holding her phone carelessly over her bed. From what he could see of her body, her breathing was deep and steady. Did she fall asleep..?

A light suddenly flicked on inside Jake's head, now was his time to escape! Jake looked to Barbara's bedroom door, wide open. He looked back over to his sister, sure did look like she was sleeping soundly. This would probably be his only chance to get away, he'd have to take it. Jake turned and began running away from Barbara's feet, gaining a good pace, though at his size it will probably take a while before he can make the few miles distance between the bed and the door.

As Jake ran, he was noticed by a couple of Barbara's other captives. No one stopped him, and no one decided to go with him either, they'd all learned a while ago what happened to runners. If someone was caught running during a foot rub they'd suffer dearly. The last people to run were a couple that thought Barbara wouldn't notice. They'd been shrunk for only two days for making out in the middle of an otherwise empty hallway and blocking Barbara's path. They'd been taken home in her pocket but would spend the night in her socks, separately pressed up against her soles. When they tried to escape they just made a run for the door. They didn't make it even five feet before Barbara's great footsteps could be heard booming behind them. Suddenly Barbara's bare foot now blocked their path. The couple both screamed as Barbara pinched them both up in separate hands.

“Well well,” Bard had said smugly, holding them to her face, “if you two wanted to leave so bad I could've just walked you out. Just let me slip my boots on real quick.”

The couple foolishly thought that they were about to be set free. Oh how wrong they were. Imagine their shock as they found themselves both dropped into her massive black boots. They both stood at the heels looking up out of the openings and screaming to be let out and begging for nothing to happen to the other one. Barbara, however, was still set on walking them out like she had said. The screams grew louder and muffled as Barb slipped her feet into her boots, her heels right on top of both tinies. As she stood up her weight alone was too much for them to bare and they instantly broke a few of their bones beneath the soft doughy heels.

Barbara took a step forward, first with her left foot.

Squish went the boyfriend.

And then her right foot.

Squish went the girlfriend as well.

Their bodies popped so easily beneath her as she walked towards her door. But when she reached her door, she hesitated.

“Hmm,” she seemed to be thinking amusingly, “guess they changed their minds.”

Barbara would then walk back to her bed and take off her shoes, revealed two tiny blood stains being all that was left of the two lovebirds. She made her other tinies clean up the stains, reminding them that if they tried to escape she'd do the same to them.

Now, as things were, Barbara had fallen asleep in the middle of her foot rub, exhausted from her trip to the store. Meanwhile, her bug sized brother was now just past her door, the farthest any shrunken person had gotten. Some of the others that had been watching him run as they rubbed almost felt inspired as they could barely see his blue shirt disappear behind the corner. Maybe if they ran for it now, even more of them could escape!

These hopes were dashed, however, as Barbara's toes curled and stretched without warning. The gigantic teen was waking up.

As Barbara stretched, phone still in hand, she stretched her legs as far as she could, planting her feet firmly on the ground and right on top of some of her shrunken slaves. She'd have completely forgotten they were there if not for the frantic squirming that followed. She lifted her feet back onto her heels and looked down at her feet, twisting them sightly for a better view.

Beneath her feet were the slightly flattened but still alive bodies of those massaging the bottoms of her feet, while on top and to the sides of her feet were still people who climbed them or had gotten shaken off by her stretching. Others simply stood around, not having done much in general as their Master slept. The one that had caught her eye first was her old friend, Jenny, still on her knees crying like a baby just an inch away from Barbara's toes. The girl was still crying so strongly she could hardly even notice Barbara's fingers before it was too late. Jenny felt the grip around her and screamed as she was lifted into the air. Kicking and screaming the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was Barbara's massive face.

“BARB!” Jenny screamed at the top of her lungs, “PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I'M SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING! I DON'T WANNA DIE PLEASE I JUST WANT TO GO HOOOME!”

Tears streamed down Jenny's face as she begged. Barbara might have felt something in that speech if she actually cared for her ex-best friend instead of just considering her to be just another of her bugs. A bug that did a specifically bad job that is.

“Really Jenny?” Barbara said, sounding unimpressed, “if you wanted to live that much, wouldn't you be at my feet rubbing them like crazy just so I wouldn't crush you? I really don't think you've been showing it, sooo… sorry not sorry.”

Jenny could only continue to cry as Barbara reached forward and pick up one of the boots she had tossed aside earlier. The squirming between her fingers worsening as she opened up the whole for her foot and dangled the little girl over it. This was the punishment for giving a bad foot rub. If Jenny survived this then maybe Barbara would give her a second chance, but that wasn’t likely.

“BARB PLEASE!” Jenny screamed, “I’LL RUB YOUR FEET, I’LL LICK THEM, JUST PLEASE, PLEASE GOD DON’T DROP ME—EEEEEEEEEE!”

The last word was extended as Jenny fell down and into the boot. The only lucky thing to come out of the situation was that Jenny didn’t break anything when she fell, instead landing on the squishy, and still wet heel of the boot. The inside of the footwear was still hot and the air humid and damp. If Jenny could see further inside the boot she’d easily see the large stain that formed Barbara’s size 10 footprint. Trying to stand proved difficult as the ground beneath Jenny was slippery, with sweat slightly pooling up beneath her feet from even the small amount of weight she added.

Suddenly a bright light shone into the boot, nearly blinding the unsuspecting Jenny. She looked up with enough time to see Barbara’s phone move and her smiling, almost laughing face take its place.

“Oh my god, I am so going to save this forever.” Barbara said, saving the picture she had just taken. It was pretty amusing to her that her friend who she often ate lunch with was now tiny and struggling in her sweaty heeled boots. It was hilarious even, and Barbara was tempted to show it to some of their other friends, but if she did she’d have to shrink them too or else they’d get her in trouble.

Barbara set her boot aside again, much carefully this time so it would stay standing upright. She wasn’t going to wear it now, she didn’t have anywhere to go. Plus she enjoyed the thought of Jenny choking on the smell in there for a couple hours before ending her.

Barbara turned her attention back to the tiny group at her feet. They all seemed scared and a few had fallen to their knees as this terrifying, yet all too familiar display, fearing for their own lives. Barb enjoyed this sense of power that came with owning people barley a fraction of your size. She looked over the faces of her slaves, but felt like something was off. It took her another few seconds to remember what she had been doing just before she’d fallen asleep.

“Hey, where’s Jake?”

-----
Jake was exhausted as he continued his steady jog across the carpet. He’d been running for some time now, fear fueling him from what he thought his sister might do to him if she found him.

He didn’t really have an exact plan for what he was going to do, but he knew he had to get help from someone. The only other person who lived in the house with them was their mother, surely she could do something about this, right? As Jake went into the large open expansion of hardwood that made up the area in front of his front door, Jake thought he could hear his Mom outside.

Crystal had just gotten out of her car, shutting the door behind her. She’d just gotten off of work and felt physically exhausted. Maybe she’d just go get a pizza or something easy for dinner, the kids would enjoy that. As Crystal walked up her driveway she finally noticed just how sweaty her feet had gotten in her boots; she had trouble finding socks that morning so she thought going a day without them would be fine. Her boots, much like her daughter’s, were a size 10 and black with a slight heel to them. When they last went shoe shopping, her and Barbara both loved the boots and thought it’d be cute to get matching pairs.

Crystal took out her keys and unlocked her front door, stepping in and enjoying the feeling of the cooler air surrounding her.

Jake, still running on the floor, now towards his monolithic sized mother, couldn’t help but stumble a few times as she stepped inside, her heavy footfalls sending vibrations throughout the floor.

“MOM! MOM!” Jake yelled out, “BARBARA SHRUNK ME! SHE HAS A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE TOO! YOU NEED TO HELP!”

Unfortunately though, at his size Jake’s frantic yelling couldn’t make it to Crystal’s ears, who was now busy slipping off her boots next to the door. The ground shook more with each of her movements as Jake got closer, finally making him trip when her sweaty foot fell onto the floor from her shoe. Jake found it difficult to get up as his mother began walking towards him.

“MOM WAIT!” he screamed, “I’M DOWN HERE! YOU NEED TO HELP ME!”

Crystal still could hear her shrunken son as she kept walking towards the living room. Little did she know that her sole came within an inch of flattening her Jake, who nearly had a heart attack at the size and power of his mother’s foot. As she kept going, her foot left a wet footprint right next to Jake. Usually it wouldn’t seem like very much, just a few drops of sweat, but to Jake’s current size they felt more like puddles.

After he calmed down and Crystal had gotten a ways away, Jake thought he had to get her attention, somehow. He looked around. Maybe there was something he could climb. But at the same time he didn’t want to be out in the open for much longer, his mother could come back, or worse, Barbara might come out looking for him. He searched around, finding very little around him in the middle of the floor. There was something, however, that he could easily climb, and though it was dangerous, he had to try something.

Jake stood up again and continued his jog, his new target: his mother’s boots.