- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning, dicks ahead

AJ spent the next two hours mindlessly licking Ed's sole, crawling forward to a new spot every few minutes or so. It was a complete hell. After the first few minutes AJ's tongue grew tired, and he kept licking up pieces of dirt and droplets of bitter sweat to the point of gagging. There was no way he could keep this up for much longer. Just what the hell was Ed going to do to him?

“You having a fun time?” Ed said, as if he somehow knew AJ had been thinking about him.

“You're sick, Ed,” AJ said, turning to face his captor, “you know soon people are gonna find this. Someone's gonna be looking for us and when they find us—”

“Find you?” Ed cut in, “nobody's going to find you. If you haven't noticed, cops don't usually go searching Freshmen's bedrooms for missing people they think got shrunk and captured. That kind of thing only happens in stories. Trust me, no one is going to find you. And if they did, I'd just shrink them too, easy as that.”

AJ suddenly recalled that he actually did see what happened when someone found out. He gave a quick glance over to where Ed had placed Sandra’s bottle, but from that far a distance he could only make out the bottle’s general outline and not if there were any standing bodies inside.The ground shook slightly beneath AJ as he stared into the distance, it was just Ed flexing his toes slightly. AJ took this as a signal to get back to work and did so with roughly rubbing Ed’s sole. He didn’t want to try and defy the now titanic teen just yet, not after seeing what he did to Sandra in the bottle. Avoid drawing attention as much as possible, then he’d make his escape. Once outside he’d hide in the grass until someone would pass by and help him. AJ’s mind raced with all of these ill thought out plans for his grand escape and rescue, how the police would be busting through the door seemingly at any moment to come and save him. Being so lost in thought AJ was all the more surprised when a shadow fell over him once more.

The skin around him moved slightly as Ed brought his fingers together in a pinch, picking up the tiny AJ from off of his foot and bringing him up closer to his eye. With his lower body pinned once again between the monstrous digits AJ tried once again to kick his legs free and pry them apart with his muscular arms. This resulted in nothing, however, as the skin was pushed but wouldn’t release the hold it had on him even in the slightest. Ed could only smile at the struggles.

“Keep squirming,” Ed said smugly, “I’m way stronger than you now. Why, I could do anything I want with you. Even…”

Ed said that last part and bit his lower lip, obviously holding back some urge.

“Oh hell, I’ve waited long enough.”

AJ was suddenly thrust forwards as Ed opened his mouth, his tongue sliding out relatively quickly. And though being the big and brave macho man that he was, AJ couldn’t help but yell or scream at the thought of being eaten right then. His panic extended as Ed pressed him tightly against his tongue, AJ’s struggle growing as he tried to push against the drooling red wall. Ed dragged AJ along his taste buds until the little jock was drenched in his saliva. It was all too perfect a scene to pass up. As he pulled AJ away and saw him confused and in disarray, Ed considered the new taste on his tongue thoughtfully.

“Hmm…” he thought aloud, “you taste pretty salty. I like that.”

“D-don’t put me back in there, Ed!” AJ yelled as loud as he could. He wasn’t sure if he should sound angry or afraid, so it came out as something between the two.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got something else in mind,” Ed said with a new smirk. AJ saw Ed’s other hand reach down and unbutton then unzip his own pants. “If you haven’t noticed, I’ve been throbbing for the past few hours. You’re gonna help me get rid of this.”

Did he just hear him right? He couldn’t have, AJ thought. Was he now going to be used as a fap toy for this big brat???

Sure enough, Ed sat up and lowered his pants slightly, exposing a massive bulge in his underwear. AJ’s heart sank as he thought he could see it pulsating within. The fingers on Ed’s other hand made their way over the top band of the underwear and began to pull. The shape inside began to change as the contents became more free before finally coming into light as Ed pulled his underwear all the way down. From higher above AJ got a good look at it. It was a long, hard rod that went out and stood on its own, a vein evident on one side. It looked to be just around 6 inches, maybe a little less, with a mass of hair at the base. The balls, however, were still covered by the waistband, but AJ still had seen enough to panic.

AJ panicked, looking around as Ed happily stroked himself once, feeling the throbbing thing in his hands.

“You ready A— OW!” Ed said, yelling that final part. He had felt a sharp pain in his thumb mid-sentence that brought him out of his pleasure for a moment. He looked at his fingers, and could easily see the still soaked AJ still biting his thumb. Apparently the idea of even going near the thing in Ed’s pants was too much for AJ, so in his frantic search for something to do about it he sunk his teeth into the closest piece of skin he could find.

Ed looked sourly at his tiny captive until he released his hold on his finger, then his expression turned to that of general annoyance. This hadn’t been the first time he’d been bitten like this. He’d shrunken other people who thought that biting was the only way to defend themselves against the giant boy, and they were of course crushed for it. AJ still hadn’t served his purpose though, so he wouldn’t share in that fate just yet.

“You really shouldn’t have done that, AJ,” Ed said, scolding AJ like he was a small child, “for that, I think you deserve some kind of punishment, maybe then you’ll learn to appreciate your new Master.”

Without even giving him a second to protest or bite any further, Ed brought his hand holding AJ over the edge of the table and dropped the tiny boy. He fell with a splat, the saliva he was still covered in breaking his fall but pinning him to the table. He tried to struggle but it was too heavy and slimy, but that didn’t stop him from struggling harder.

Suddenly AJ felt like his heart stopped. Another massive shadow fell over him on the table, this time it felt bigger than before. He looked up and saw the terrifying silhouette of Ed’s appendage hanging just over him.

“I really hope this will show you that you shouldn’t be fighting someone so much bigger than you. You should learn to love me instead, it’s honestly your only hope. Now, let me show you just how much I'm loving this.”

AJ yelled as loud as he could and struggled harder in his little glob of spit but it was no use. The large hard column crashed into AJ with a resounding THOOM!

Luckily for AJ, though it was hard the skin was still fairly loose and flexible. It meshed around his body, protecting him from the dense shaft that weighed him down flat. The pressure increased as Ed playfully put this hand on top of his dick, pressing down gently so he could feel the tiny body trapped beneath it squirm as much as he could.

“Yeah… just like that,” Ed moaned to himself. This was one of his favorite things to do with his victims. He didn't to it often because he didn't want to cheapen it, but the sheer power he felt in that moment was unparalleled.

After a few more moments Ed finally raised his dick off of the table, and AJ along with it, plastered against the warm skin with the saliva on his body acting as an adhesive. As AJ looked down and saw the world seem to fall away, he thought he could break free from the appendage but decided against it as he raised higher and over the floor. It was truly too late as Ed's fingers slowly closed around him, sealing him even tighter against the shaft.

AJ tried squirming harder to get free but it only served to work against him as the grip became tighter around him.

The next few minutes would become a blur in AJ's mind, confused in the violent shaking that took place. AJ felt his body shaking up and down as Ed jerked off with his tiny body, enjoying the feeling of the little lump under his fingers.

Up and down. Up and down.

AJ felt motion sick. It felt like a godsend when Ed finally stopped jerking, slowing down a little and loosening his grip. Soon it stopped completely, Ed taking his hand off his dick and AJ along with it. He laid down on the soft palm, finally glad it was over.

AJ looked up, expecting to see Ed smiling, but instead only seeing the hole of Ed's dick and his other hand gently stroking. Ed's face looked to be contorted in pain but AJ knew he was just close to cumming. Right into his hand…

Ed gave out a soft moan as cum spilled out of his dick. AJ tried to crawl away but soon found himself covered by the hot sticky goo of cum. He held his breath as long as he could, trying to shovel the cum off of himself as he tried standing to get above it all. As he broke the surface he breathed hard, filling his lungs with the musky air. After getting what he could out of his eyes he looked over to Ed to see if it was over. With a little relief he only saw Ed smiling down at his hand, leaning back in his chair.

“There,” he said, a tired smile on his face, “now you're buried in my love.”
Chapter End Notes:

Don't forget to leave a comment please!