- Text Size +
AJ took a few steps back, looking up and down at the enormous body before him.

“Ed… the fuck did you do??” He yelled out.

“... Uh… do you really need me to answer that?” Ed said, “I shrunk you, duh.”

“How?? Why??? Change me back!!” AJ yelled louder, getting a little angry though still understandably nervous.

“Well with my shrink ray of course,” Ed answered, holding up the remote he was looking at, “and it's kind of a hobby of mine to shrink people down and break them. Not just physically either, I like training them until they learn to love and obey me. So, no. I'm not going to grow you back. Couldn't even if I wanted to, the ray only goes one-way”

Ed reached behind himself and set down the remote, then reached forward and pinched up AJ between his fingers. AJ gave a loud yell as Ed's fingers came close, casting a shadow onto him as he fell and tried crawling backwards. AJ could only grunt as he was lifted into the air between Ed's massive fingers. They held him tightly in place and were strong enough that AJ couldn't move his legs, they also felt warm on his now tiny body.

“As for why I chose you specifically, you're just one of the biggest guys at school,” Ed couldn't help but smirk as he held his fingers up to his eye, being able to see AJ try and pry his fingers apart, “or at least you WERE the biggest, now you're smaller than a bug. But don't worry, you'll learn to love it. Maybe just as much as I am.”

At this point Ed was standing back up, AJ feeling miles high in the air. Suddenly his perspective shifted as Ed lowered his hand, bringing it closer to his crotch. AJ was still trying to separate the fingers holding him in place when his head bonked into the denim of Ed's pants. Ed rubbed AJ side-to-side for a good second, stroking him on a large bulge that had formed in his pants. AJ thought he could feel something throbbing behind the fabric, just how much did this little punk enjoy this??

“Mm.. that's right, squirm,” Ed moaned under his breath. To keep himself from enjoying this too much he brought AJ back up to his face, a slight blush and smug smile very evident. “Oh yeah, I think we're gonna have a great time together.”

“Ed, the fuck are you doing?!” AJ yelled as he continued to push, “change me back right now and I promise not to wail on ya for this!!”

“Are you seriously still threatening me in your position? Ugh… why are the cute ones always so stupid… whatever. Like I said, I can't, so I won't. And we're just getting started anyways, didn't you want to study a little?”

Before he could get an answer Ed turned his body towards his desk, using his free hand to wheel the chair that sat at the desk. As he sat down he carelessly dropped AJ down onto the desk, causing him to fall and roll a small distance against the hardwood. As he tried getting to his feet, a massive shadow sailed over him and crashed a few inches to his right. The impact having enough force to knock AJ back onto his knees. Another thunderous crash came from his other side and AJ found himself on his hands. He lingered for a moment, fearing a third crash, but when one didn't come he finally felt safe standing up.

When he stood up, AJ suddenly found himself surrounded on both sides by the massive peach-colored walls of Ed's feet. Trapped within the canyon of flesh, AJ could see almost every wrinkle of the freedman's soles and how he kept gently curling his toes. The soles weren't completely clean though, AJ could easily see a collection of dust and debris that gathered onto them, some crumbs and pieces of dirt now larger than himself wedged in the wrinkles. They even seemed to glistening slightly in the light, a few droplets of sweat still clinging to the skin.

“I think your first lesson should be how to serve me right,” Ed's voice boomed, “first I want you to rub my feet, and clean them off a little too while you're at it. Mind the sweat, it's been pretty hot today.”

“The fuck?!” AJ shouted in disbelief, “I'm not touching your feet! You better let me go and change me back RIGHT NOW ED, or I'm gonna.. I'm gonna…”

“Gonna what?” Ed said, his smile not leaving his face, “like I keep saying, you're not getting turned back, so enough of it already. Next, I think you keep forgetting you're like a crumb to me now, you're not calling any shots here.”

“In fact…” Ed said, reaching forward in his seat and grabbing what looked like a small clear sprinkle container. He held it up to his eyes and smiled deeply, a very evil smile at that. “Take a look,” Ed said, finally setting the container in front of AJ.

Inside the container was what looked like a girl around their age, maybe just a little older than Ed. Her clothes were torn and her white top looked covered covered in blood. Her brown hair was matted and a complete mess, her face was bruised slightly and also a little bloody. The girl looked at AJ with tear soaked eyes and began crying to him. “PLEASE! HELP ME!” she said in a muffled voice, beginning to bang against the plastic. She kept begging for help as AJ could only stare at her in horror. This was the girl that had been on the news so much lately, Sandra. She'd gone missing nearly two weeks ago with virtually no leads on where she went; so this is where she'd been all this time.

Sandra kept screaming in her little bottle as Ed gave a small chuckle from above.

“She's my girlfriend. Or at least, was, my girlfriend,” he said, “she found out what I was doing to other people and said she was going to call the cops. Biiiig mistake Sandra.”

Ed picked up her bottle again between two fingers, holding it close to his face and smirked. The tiny girl inside could only scurry to the other side of the bottle and shriek trying to cover her face.

“See, I like to shrink people down to the little bug sized pieces of trash they are, and then I like to break them. Torture them. Play with them really, in all kinds of ways. With Sandra—,” Ed suddenly began shaking the bottle quickly, left and right wildly. When he stopped, AJ could see the still form of the tiny girl laying in the center, the walls around her with new bloodstains. “I just love seeing her suffer from the one she loved. Don't worry, she's fine, we'll be playing with her more later. As for you…”. Ed moved forward one again, setting the container down from where he'd gotten it and turned his full attention back on the boy between his feet. “For you, I just want to see the big strong jock become powerless and submissive to this nerd's feet. So, you should just make this easier and start licking, kay?”

AJ couldn't believe what he was hearing, his heart was still pounding from what he'd just seen done to Sandra. He looked over at Ed's sole, now sweating even more than before. AJ took a few steps forward to the base of Ed's left foot, the skin curving upwards onto the sole. He reached forward and put his hands on the side of the foot. It felt smooth, a little wet and warm to the touch. The skin was also redder here but went lighter as AJ pushed his hands into it. He moved his arms large circular motions trying to rub as hard as he could.

“Not there,” Ed interrupted, “climb up and start rubbing the ball of my foot.”

AJ looked up to the sloping skin, the ball of his foot seeming a good quarter mile away at most, and even then first he'd have to climb up and onto his foot.

“Uh… Ed, I don't think I can—,” AJ started before getting interrupted.

“I said climb it, now,” Ed said, his voice now getting stern, “I want you on my foot, or else soon it's going to be on you.”

AJ looked back in fear to the mountain of flesh before him, now fearing the sole itself slightly. He reached forward again, this time up and grabbing handfuls of the skin before stepping on a small fold. He was worried his shoes might hurt Ed, prompting some anger, but at his size it seemed Ed could hardly even feel him as he climbed.

As he made his way on top and across the sole, AJ could feel Ed's eyes watching him. He couldn't quite summon the nerve to turn around, but he knew they were on him with that smile. The ground below him was very soft and a little tricky to walk on. There was some small pieces of dirt the size of pebbles, and drops of sweat like small puddles.

“Right there,” Ed said when AJ finally reached the tan portion of skin before his toes, “now, get on your little hands and knees and start cleaning.”

AJ did as he was told, but only so far as getting on hands and knees. The skin beneath him was especially filthy, a coat of dust making his hands feel strange and dirty. AJ began moving his arms again, hoping to get away with just rubbing instead of actually having to lick. He felt like a mistake had been made as a shadow fell over him and his body smashed against the sole under him.

“I said I wanted you to lick now didn't I,” Ed said, pressing his finger lightly against his sole, “if you can't listen, I might just stop playing with you and shrink one of your friends instead. I'm sure that Ethan needs some help with his homework.”

As the pressure was released off of AJ he could finally pry his upper body off Ed's sole. He breathed heavily, surprised at just how easy his once massive body was flattened beneath this twerp's finger. The musky air of Ed's sole filled AJ's lungs as he got closer and stuck out his tongue. He grimaced as his face finally made contact with the dirty sole. Very clearly he could taste the dust and dirt Ed had been walking in. It was disgusting, and above all, humiliating.

Ed watched, a clear smile on his face as the big strong jock, who only a few minutes ago was sitting on his bed and threatening him, was now the size of a bug and licking his sole.

Things were going exactly as planned.