- Text Size +

Tiffany trembled at the bottom of the purse pocket.


Every sound from the gigantic world beyond made her flinch and whimper out of fear. She counted the stops in her head, and compared it to her own mental map of the subway. When the world started to shift and sway as Gabbi stood up and got off the train, the tiny girl blinked in surprise. She had expected to be traveling to the ass end of nowhere but instead, the giantess had gotten off after four or five stops, which put them just a neighborhood over in Bushwick.


Tiffany was thrown wildly about as Gabbi rushed up the stairs out of the station, and a second later the dim lighting peeking into the pocket was replaced with daylight. The swaying slowed down and Tiffany took several deep breaths to calm herself, her head craning back as she expected the giantess to do or say something to her at any moment. Instead though, she simply walked, the continuous thumping of her sneakers distinct amid the cars passing on the street.


A jingle of keys preceded the giantess grunting as she shoved open a door.


The door crashed shut and suddenly there was no other sound beside Gabbi's heavy footfalls. Her breathing became slightly heavier and more pronounced, the world starting to shake as she mounted the stairs to her apartment. Another jingle, grunt, and resounding crash echoed around Tiffany before the giantess let out a soft contented sigh.


“Good to be home,” the giantess said as she walked deeper into the apartment, the way her footsteps echoed across it and the fact that no one called out made Tiffany blink in shock.


Did she really live alone?


A soft slapping noise was accompanied by the jangling of something metallic, a dog collar?


Tiffany shuddered and wrapped her arms around herself as she imagined a dog at her current size. “God please no...” she whispered.


Outside the bag, Gabbi's voice rang out, “I already fed you, bitch.”


A soft whimpering from outside the purse made Tiffany curl up into a tight ball.


“Just cause I'm home early doesn't make it dinner time,” Gabbi explained as she moved deeper into her apartment, her pet following her with its strange slapping footfalls, “Besides, you're still on your little diet aren't you? Cause I hate looking at your fat little body.”


Tiffany's jaw dropped as she looked skyward, trying to imagine how anyone could talk to their pet that way.


“Yes, mistress, I know,” muttered a quiet voice, nowhere near as thunderous as Gabbi's.


“Holy shit,” Tiffany breathed as she processed that the giantess's 'pet' was another shrinkee like herself, or well far bigger than her but still.


The bag shifted as Gabbi took it off her shoulder. The little girl heard her bento box thud against a wooden table followed by the fork that the giantess had taken from her apartment. Then the pocket opened wide and Gabbi's fingers rushed in. Tiffany screamed involuntarily as the tan snakes wrapped around her and then yanked her into the sky.


“Oh get over it, bitch,” Gabbi laughed as she dropped the shrunken girl down on a desk.


Tiffany grunted as she crashed into the hardwood, scrambling onto her hands and knees while her head swiveled all around. Gabbi lived in a narrow railroad apartment, and while she was clearly alone except for the two shrinkees, Tiffany at least took solace in the fact that the girl's furniture was a standard early-twenties combination of IKEA and thrift store finds. Looking over her shoulder, she blinked as she took in a fancy monitor, and somewhere below she could hear a desktop computer humming quietly.


The huge latina cleared her throat, forcing Tiffany to look up directly into a phone camera. The app clicked several times as she stared up wide-eyed, then Gabbi simply said, “Stand up.”


Tiffany shook her head.


Gabbi's free hand lowered toward her and the giantess pressed her forefinger into her thumb like she was about to flick her, “Don't make me hurt you.”


“Please,” Tiffany whimpered.


“Stand up or you get flicked.”


Tiffany forced herself to her feet, terrified of what the girl's index finger could do to her. She stood hunched over with one arm across her chest and the other stretching down so her hand would cover her vagina.


“Show me them titties, bitch,” Gabbi thundered, giggling to herself like it was all some game.


Before Tiffany could even shake her head, the girl's finger invaded her space, easily pushing aside her little limbs and exposing her to the world. The camera app clicked again and again as she stared up, completely numb from shock. The giantess grabbed her again, turning her around to get pictures of her backside and then making her lay down.


A ruler slapped down next to her a second later, and Gabbi took a photo while musing, “Ooo, just about five and three-quarter inches. I bet you were tall huh, bitch?”


Tiffany cringed as the finger invaded her world again but this time it simply stroked her left arm and leg, like the giant was petting her. “I-I was 5'8''...”


Gabbi giggled, “Way taller than me and now you're small enough that I could turn you into a stain on my shoes. Bet you wish you were Immune, huh?”


Tears welled up in the little girl's eyes and she wanted to shout that she was, that this was all some kind of mistake, that this couldn't be happening to her. Yet, instead all she could do was wail, “Yes! I wish I was Immune!”


The lid of the bento box opened with a soft pop, and the smell of cold chicken and vegetables made Tiffany's stomach rumble. “Eating healthy as fuck today,” Gabbi said to no one in particular as her camera app clicked quietly again. Tiffany stared wide eyed as the giantess carried a small mound of food up to her glossy lips while her thumb tapped against her phone, no doubt captioning the photo of the lunch Tiffany had prepared for her own Instagram.


Gabbi ate with no pretension, chewing with her mouth open like no one was there to watch her lips smack together and the food get masticated into an indiscernible mass by her huge coffee-stained teeth. A hiss made Tiffany turn to see the small bottle of prosecco being opened by the girl's gargantuan hands, the giantess then lifted it to her lips and guzzled it down like it was soda.


“Ahh,” she sighed contently as the bottle thumped against her desk. She licked her lips before saying, “Nothing like cold bubbly on a hot day, huh, bitch?”


Tiffany stammered, uncertain what to say while from below a quiet voice said, “I wouldn't know, mistress.”


The voice of her fellow shrunken slave finally made Tiffany start to crawl forward. Her heart hammered in her chest as she peeked over the edge of the desk to see a chubby white skinned girl essentially kowtowing in front of Gabbi's Air Force 1s. The girl's hair was limp, greasy, and dark marking it as clearly untended by her gigantic mistress. Like Tiffany she was naked, though most of her body remained unexposed to the tiny girl thanks to her crouched position. Still, Tiffany could see the girl's lips and tongue working their way across the sneaker, literally spit shining them.


“Aw,” Gabbi's cooing instantly made Tiffany remember that everything she did was being watched by the giantess, “Rich bitch meet fat bitch.” The shoe the girl was licking gently smacked her in the cheek, forcing her to sit up onto her knees and stare skyward. A full but cute face stared up at Tiffany with sad deadened eyes as Gabbi thundered on, “This bitch used to my roommate but then she dwindled away and all the money mommy and daddy gave her to survive in New York till she could get a job became my money because I'm so graciously taking care of her.” Gabbi's hand came down and scratched the girl's head like she were a puppy, and to Tiffany's utter shock, the little girl actually nuzzled against the hand, kissing it with her dry cracked lips.


“Yeah, you like it when mistress pets you, huh?” Gabbi cooed, “Who loves their mistress?”


“I do! I do!” The girl cried excitedly.


“Then take off your mistress's shoes,” Gabbi said, shoving the girl back to the floor with a cackle. The shrunken girl hit the floor with a thud and a whimper but she immediately set to work untying and gently prying the heavy white sneakers from the giant girl's foot. Pristine white socks were stretched across Gabbi's feet and each one was lovingly kissed by the shrunken slave before she set to rubbing the giantess's large right foot. “Good girl,” Gabbi cooed as her arms settled on her desk, forming thick walls around Tiffany's world.


The tiny girl looked up as the giantess simply shook her mouse and a second later the screen came to life, washing the shrunken girl's world in its glow. A second later, Gabbi's Facebook appeared at movie theater sized proportions.


“Hey, what's your name?” Gabbi asked, her dark brown eyes locked on Tiffany's little not quite six inch tall frame.


“Wh-what?”


“Your name, little girl. I want to see who you are,” she gestured to the huge screen where the cursor hovered over the search bar.


Thousands of thoughts raced through the little girl's brain as she tried to remember whether or not her Facebook was set to private, the pictures the giantess might see if it wasn't, and the people she might be able to find. She trembled as she imagined watching the giantess bid her off between her best friends or her coworkers or her intern. “Oh God...” she whimpered.


A shadow fell over her world, and hot breath that smelled of her own lunch washed over her world, “I'm not playing, bitch. What is your name?”


“Tiffany Standish!” She cried out as tears rolled down her cheeks.


“Tiffany,” Gabbi snorted, “Such a fucking white bitch name.”


The girl's fingers flashed across the keyboard and hit 'enter' with a resounding clack. A second later half a dozen profiles sat at the center of the screen, and Gabbi's eyes bounced from her little body to the huge screen in front of her as she hovered over them in turn. After several agonizing seconds, she hovered over the correct profile.


“This you, Tiffy?” She asked, “Ohio State?”


“Go Buckeyes,” the little girl stammered, nervously laughing as she felt her life slipping away.


Tiffany's own profile suddenly dominated the screen above her. She didn't post much anymore, the top post being a Throwback Thursday picture from Victoria's wedding. Her and a few of her old sorority sisters doing the classic 'sorority squat' they used to do in college before they got into their gowns. They had actually all managed to bring old sorority event t-shirts to the wedding so they could take the silly picture.


The cursor didn't bother scrolling through her posts though instead going right to her friends list, and faded gray text that read: 1 Mutual Friend.


“Who the fuck do we both know?” Gabbi laughed as she clicked on it.


A mostly blank page with a single profile link suddenly appeared, Tiffany's jaw dropped as she read the name at the same time Gabbi said it aloud, “Amanda Fletcher.”


The giantess let out a low chuckle that sent a chill down Tiffany's little spine, “How do you know the only person who's ever bought two shrinkees from me, little Tiffy?”


The little girl trembled as she spoke, “We... we went to high school together.”


Gabbi continued to laugh as she sent the girl a message, asking if she was interested in another shrinkee.


The response took a single agonizing minute, [Eh, I don't know.]


The keyboard clacked loudly as memories of high school flooded Tiffany's brain. She had been so mean to Amanda, in the way only a popular high school girl could be. The nerdy girl hadn't deserved any of it but she had piled all sorts of stuff onto her; spreading a rumor that she was gay, 'accidentally' knocking her down in the hallway (it was so easy with the huge overstuffed backpack the little blonde had carried), and refusing to acknowledge her existence when she tutored her boyfriend in math.


[What if I told you I had Tiffany Standish for sale?]


Barely a second after the message was sent, Gabbi had sent along the photo of her next to the ruler. She stared up at herself on the screen, scared stiff as she lay next to the ruler, staring blankly into the camera.


Amanda is typing...


[I'll give you 5k above the usual if you overnight her and don't post her.]


Gabbi whistled as she looked down at the little girl, “Let's see how much you're worth to my favorite customer, huh, bitch?”


Gabbi's fingers typed away, [5k for an overnight, 10k to not start a bid.]


The response was almost instantaneous, [Done.]


An address was sent barely a second later.


Tiffany's jaw dropped while behind her, the giantess's chair groaned as Gabbi started to dance in her seat. She had been mean to Amanda, that she knew and she felt more than a little guilty about it, but she had no idea that she had made the girl feel so badly that she would pay thousands of dollars to enact her revenge. Then the shrunken girl processed how much money her old classmate had just paid for her.


What the hell was Amanda Fletcher doing that she had well over 15,000 dollars to just spend at the drop of a hat?


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! Thanks again for the reviews!