- Text Size +

“So, when is it going down?”


Thin cool fingers played against Tiffany's shrunken body but no matter how much she squirmed or shoved against them, they never relented.


“After dinner, that is, if Amanda actually fucking leaves work,” Ashleigh growled from the couch.


The frustration in her friend-turned-owner's voice made Tiffany stumble forward. She tried to clamber up over the skinny denim clad leg of Ashleigh's friend but the chilly fingers grabbed her again. She was dragged back into the valley formed by the gigantic girl's legs and the enormous brunette giggled, like this was some game that she and Tiffany were playing.


Ashleigh and Amanda had spent New Year's at a friend's apartment, and after a day recovering from their hangovers they had both returned to work. It was apparently slow to start back up again for Ashleigh but for some reason Amanda had been trapped in a never ending cycle of fires that needed to be put out. Which meant that the engagement ring had remained hidden within the apartment until Ashleigh came home that night with her friend Kristie.


In the years that they lived together, Ashleigh had mentioned Kristie many times but their paths had never crossed because she lived on the West Coast and rarely visited New York. She had recognized the tall willowy girl with her dark chin length hair when she had walked in though thanks to years of Facebook posts. Hell, Tiffany was vaguely certain that despite never having met they followed each other on Instagram because of their mutual friendship with Ashleigh.


Kristie's tan suede bootie had almost smashed down atop Tiffany when the pair had walked in and then the giantess immediately scooped her up. She had grunted and squirmed as Kristie's fingers ran over her, the girl's clear blue eyes running over every millimeter of her shrunken frame while her glossy lips curled into a hungry smirk. While Ashleigh opened a one of Amanda's fancy beers, the towering brunette asked 'where the other one was.'


Amanda had taken Rebecca with her to work again in anticipation of another frustrating day and as she was continuously molested by the giantess, Tiffany found herself actually happy that she had to sit around alone all day. She cringed as she thought of how Rebecca might react to being played with by someone who wasn't her owner.


A cool fingertip brushed against her inner thigh and Tiffany let out an undignified yelp. She first glanced pleadingly at Ashleigh but the blonde was staring at her phone. Craning her neck back, she shot an annoyed glare at Kristie but the giantess gave her a mocking smile. A wiggling finger ruffled her hair and caused her to stumble, while Kristie asked, “Is there anything I can do to help besides pictures?”


Tiffany's owner sighed as she sank back into the couch, “No, it's fine, she's going to come home soon, I think. I stopped by her office before I left and she said it would probably only be two hours...”


“Well, I'm just saying, I take my Best Woman duties very seriously.”


Ashleigh chuckled, “Kristie, you're my Maid of Honor.”


“You're doing the proposing,” the brunette said with a shrug, “I think that makes you the groom and me the best woman.”


Tiffany could practically hear Ashleigh roll her eyes, “Sure, Kristie.”


The giantess's spindly fingers suddenly wrapped around Tiffany and ripped her up into the air. Her surprised shout drew Ashleigh's attention but she could see that there was no alarm on her owner's face, only the barest hint of amusement. She hung in front of Kristie's mouth, facing Ashleigh, while the giantess shook her back and forth, “And will this little cutie be helping out with the proposal?”


Warm tanned fingers reached out and pulled Tiffany from Kristie's grip. “Give me that,” Tiffany didn't hesitate to snuggle into Ashleigh's hand, desperate to get away from the other giantess's molesting fingers, “She's not a toy.”


Tiffany found herself in Ashleigh's lap, the giantess's fingers holding her close to her stomach. She stared back at Kristie who simply gestured at where she cowered behind her owner's hand. “She's a shrinkee, of course she's a toy. Unless...” Kristie gasped as if she was scandalized, “Ashleigh, has Amanda made you go soft on shrinkees?”


Tiffany looked up to find her view blocked by the shelf of Ashleigh's breasts but she didn't need to see the giantess's reaction once the laughter started. The wall behind her convulsed and battered her between the blonde's stomach and fingers while the shifting skirt beneath her made Tiffany fall to all fours. Finally, Ashleigh caught her breath and sighed, “Kristie, seriously?”


“What? You guys keep multiple shrinkees, you told me she is super sweet to them and calls them pet names and now you won't let me play with one. What am I supposed to think?”


“That I don't want you breaking my things?” Ashleigh sniped back while her thumb gently stroked down Tiffany's back. The shrunken brunette didn't even try to rise to her feet, simply laying down atop her owner's skirt. “Or well, Amanda's technically...”


“Oh come on,” Kristie snorted, “When have I ever been too rough with a shrinkee?”


“Uh, Junior year of high school? Mike Wallace?”


Kristie's face contorted with indignation, “How was I supposed to know the little shrimp couldn't handle getting kicked? It wasn't like I was even wearing some kind of heavy duty shoes. I was wearing flats for God's sake.”


“Oh my God, can you imagine what would have happened if you had been wearing your creepers or something?” Ashleigh laughed while her finger started to play with Tiffany's hair.


“Man, I wish I still had a pair of creepers, they were like the perfect shrinkee squishers.”


Tiffany trembled in Ashleigh's lap while memories of similar conversations when they were roommates flashed through her tiny head.


“You could get some, they're back in style.”


“Oh yeah, I can get some before the summer that way all the interns will know I'm cool.”


“They'll at least know what will happen to them if they shrink during their internship.”


“Hell yeah,” Kristie's leg lifted up and she thrust it out in a stomping motion, “That'll keep all the non-Immune fuckers in line.”


The world was filled with the enormous pair's laughter while Tiffany simply sat atop Ashleigh's lap, her mind racing through what it would have been like if she had shrunk at the office. Tiffany could only think of her own cute intern, Emma. It was easy to imagine the petite girl stomping into her office, towering over the world and raising her foot high overhead before smashing it down onto Tiffany's little body.


The crash of the front door made her jump slightly, which briefly drew a concerned look from Ashleigh before she turned to greet her girlfriend and soon-to-be fiance. “Hey, babe,” Ashleigh stretched as Amanda walked right up to her and bent down.


Their lips smacked above while Amanda dropped Rebecca down into the blonde's lap. “Hi, Kristie, I didn't realize you were coming with us...” Amanda trailed off.


Rebecca scurried over to Tiffany and looked at the unfamiliar giantess with an arched eyebrow.


“She's a friend of Ashleigh's,” Tiffany whispered, certain that they wouldn't be overheard by the giantesses that surrounded them, “They went to high school and college together.”


Kristie's thunderous voice easily overwhelmed Tiffany's explanation, “I'm not, we just thought it'd be fun to grab drinks after work.”


“Oh,” Amanda glanced back down at Ashleigh, before giving her another quick kiss, “Ok, then just give me a second to get changed.”


Amanda walked into the bedroom and the world shifted as Ashleigh leaned forward to whisper to Kristie. She reached into her purse and pulled out her keys, “Alright, so this little fob gets you in and you need it to use the elevator too.”


“Right,” Kristie nodded, taking the keys, “And you're sure that your building's roof deck will be empty?”


“It's always empty.”


“And Amanda won't be pissed that I'm there?”


Ashleigh frowned, “Her mom will be pissed more if there are no pictures, so...”


They both stopped talking as Amanda's footfalls approached. She had changed out of her t-shirt and hoodie into a dark knit cable sweater. Again, she paused with a confused look on her face, “Is everything ok?”


Ashleigh set Tiffany and Rebecca down onto the couch as she rose up to her own dominating height. The world trembled as Ashleigh's high heeled boots thundered around the couch to pull Amanda into an embrace, “Yeah, why?”


Amanda furrowed her brow then shrugged, “I don't know, it's been a long day, let's just go get some dim sum.” She cuddled close to Ashleigh, hugging the other girl back before they started to walk toward the door with Kristie in tow.


The door boomed shut behind the trio of giantesses and Tiffany could easily feel Rebecca's gaze on her. She slowly turned to the younger giantess, who shared the same look of suspicion as her Goddess, “Tiffany, what is going on? What was Ashleigh talking about with that Kristie girl...”


Tiffany took a deep breath and tried to brace herself for Rebecca's reaction, “Ashleigh's going to propose tonight.”


Rebecca blinked and she just slumped down slightly, “Oh...”


Tiffany reached out for the other girl, gently placing her hands on the redhead's shoulders, “Are...”


“I'm fine,” she said but she didn't shrug out of Tiffany's hands, instead she sunk deeper into the smaller woman's embrace, “It makes sense. I've never seen Goddess this happy. I mean, I only ever met a few of her other girlfriends.”


Tiffany nodded as she wrapped her arms around the amazonian girl and they sunk into the couch cushion behind them.


“It's just so weird to think about, I mean... I know Goddess is older than me but it's so crazy to think of them getting married.”


“I never thought I'd see Ashleigh get married,” Tiffany said before she could stop herself.


“Goddess didn't seem like the type either...”


Tiffany couldn't stop herself from thinking about how she felt like her life should have gone. A part of her still couldn't believe that she had never met the right guy. She had been in several somewhat serious relationships, there had even been a few guys she had hoped would propose but none of them did, which she now realized was probably why they broke up.


The idea of spending the rest of her life with someone was still daunting, even in her imagination. Yet, the more she thought about it, the more her eyes drifted down to the much younger woman cuddled up in her arms.


Her hand gently cupped Rebecca's chin and tilted her head upward.


The redhead stared up at her, her eyes wide with confusion before they suddenly glittered with hope and excitement. Neither of them said anything but they drifted closer to each other, their lips pursing as Rebecca closed her eyes.


The door to the apartment opened and the smell of tacos accompanied the powerful footfalls of a giant. An immense black bag crashed down on the couch next to them and Kristie towered over their world.


The brunette grinned at them as she came around the couch, “You better move, shrinkees, because I don't care if I sit on you or the couch...”


Her denim-clad ass hung in the sky above them for a brief moment before it started to plummet.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday, everybody! As always thanks to everyone who reads and reviews!